Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 05

Story Info
A change in routine.
5.8k words
4.72
34.1k
47

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the following two weeks, Robert had grown nearly accustomed to his new masturbation routine. The girls would leave the bell jar that held his keys unlocked basically whenever they were home. He quickly found out that the electronic voice that announced when he had removed the keys was broadcasting not only through the surround sound system in the living room, but also into the speakers in the basement, and to the tiny speaker in Claire's bedroom, and to both girls' phones. There was no way for him to hide it, if he took the keys. Despite this, the only barrier to him having nearly as many orgasms as he wanted was his own embarrassment. And while he didn't get over that embarrassment easily, he learned quickly to plow through it. The girls would come giggling, or call cheerfully to him through the house whenever he took the keys, and more often than not they would wait outside his bedroom door while he masturbated. He would burn red and moan with pleasure, and afterwards one or both would come to make sure that his cage was locked again and would put his keys away for a day or two straight. But by the end of the two weeks, Robert had to admit to himself that the attention was making him even hornier.

Thankfully, the girls didn't act much different than usual outside of those sessions. Despite how intimately his daughter was involved in his orgasm now, given that often she was literally standing outside his door and coaxing him towards climax, she treated him no differently while his cage was on. If anything, Claire seemed to be adjusting just as slowly as he was. As though she was determined to follow through with the routine she had planned out, but still struggled red-faced to look Robert in the eye after her work was done.

It was a Friday night, a few weeks after Claire had taken control of his chastity keys, when things changed for the first time. Robert had been out for the evening, at a bar with friends. Their conversations had been glad and full of laughter, and they had rebuffed teases from the waitress, and for the first time Robert had been observing from the outside that tension that hung about the gathering. While his friends were strained, or chuckled but looked away from the waitress when she asked them how long it had been since they had cum, Robert was able to meet her eye and meet her verbal sparring with his own. When she walked away, it was with a bite of her lip and a look in her eye that any other time might have brought Robert to his knees. But tonight, he only laughed as he turned back to his table. His friends watched the waitress go, over his shoulder, and stared wide-eyed.

"Wow," said James. "I don't know what you did, man. But if you went after her, she'd have you in her car and eating her out in seconds."

Robert grinned, but shrugged and finished his beer.

Scott, in his well-cut sports coat and with his hair and beard done like a movie star, was the type that at first glance seemed like he could land any woman in the world, even at his age and with his cock locked. But for all his charisma, he was the only one at the table who didn't watch the waitress walk away, and focused on his own drink in way that made it obvious he was trying to ignore the squeeze of his chastity cage. Robert felt sorry for his friend, but couldn't think what to say. They had all agreed a long time ago not to discuss their cages or their release schedules. So Robert didn't even think to ask how long it had been since Scott's wife had let him cum. Robert knew, from hints and vague references, that Joanna unlocked Scott often, but usually only to edge him for hours and then lock him back up. James' wife gave him weekly orgasms, but Robert largely suspected that she had also conditioned James so that he was putty in most women's hands.

Truthfully, it was only the fact that Robert had cum more frequently over the past two weeks than he had been allowed in years, that made it so easy for him to flirt with the waitress, now. And the knowledge that if he get home early enough, and was willing to suffer Claire and Brooke's erotic taunting, he would be able to cum tonight, too. He hadn't shared with his friends that his daughter was holding his keys, fearful that they would look at him differently if they knew. Would they call him a weirdo? Would they be jealous? It didn't matter.

Robert finished his drink, and they chatted a while longer, and then he excused himself. James and Scott both protested, given the time, but Robert rebuffed their insistence that he stay, and was left them for the waitress to play with. As he drove home, guilt swelled within him. He felt bad for having it so good, while his friends were still stuck -probably forever—in their routines of endless teasing. That guilt vanished, though, by the time he pulled into the driveway and struggled not to rush eagerly into the house.

When he entered the house, it was to a place all quiet. His heart sank, as he looked to the living room and saw that the light beneath the bell jar was red.

"Girls?" he called. Claire's car was in the driveway. Had a friend picked them up? He looked in the back yard, and in the basement, and slowly consigned himself to a night without an orgasm.

Doesn't matter, he considered. It's the weekend. They'll be home tomorrow. Maybe they'll swim...

The thought of both girls in their bikinis made his cock swell in its cage, and now suddenly a desperation crept over him. It had only been two days since his last orgasm, but he had so quickly grown accustomed to the new routine that even after so short a wait he could feel his balls turning blue. He went back to the living room, and decided to wait there. It was still pretty early. Maybe the girls would be back soon, and Claire would let him...

It's Friday, he told himself, after waiting on the couch for only a minute. Two twenty-year-old college students aren't going to come home EARLY. What the fuck are you thinking?

A sound from upstairs suddenly drew his attention. A voice. Panic shot through him for an instant, but by the time he was on his feet, he realized what was happening.

They thought I would be out later, he realized. They didn't anticipate that I'd come home so fast.

He went slowly up the first few stairs, and even without listening too hard, he could hear the girls having sex. Very loud sex. His cock struggled in its cage again, and he waited frozen in place.

My bedroom is past theirs, he considered. It's not CREEPING, if I walk by their door. What else am I supposed to do?

He went carefully up to the second floor, determined not to make a sound against the places where the floor might creak. He reached their door without making his presence known. But the sounds he heard next made it impossible for him to keep going.

" Ohhhhh," one girl was moaning. " Oh fuck, oh please...please..."

" Not yet," the second commanded. Through the door, and with their voices low and sultry, Robert might otherwise never have guessed which girl was which. But now, after so long spent listening to the girls talk to him through his bedroom door, he realized immediately that the demanding voice was Brooke's. His cock throbbed at the knowledge.

" Fuck, I'll do ANYTHING," Claire begged. " Please, I want it so bad..."

Brooke giggled, and then Claire moaned again. And Robert realized that along with their voices he could hear the buzzing of a vibrator. He reached down to touch his cage, and again wished that they had left the bell jar open.

" Have you been having fun, controlling your daddy's orgasms?" Brooke asked.

There was a silence, and another moan.

" Say it out loud," Brooke commanded. " Scream it. We're all alone. Come on, baby. Have you been having fun?"

Another mumble.

" LOUDER," Brooke commanded.

" YES!" Claire moaned. " Fuck, I love controlling my daddy's cock!"

" Good Girl. Cum. Last one tonight, I promise."

And Robert was nearly floored, as the sound of his daughter's orgasm assaulted him. He somehow managed to pull himself away, before he moaning subsided, and stole back down the stairs.

His cock pounded all the way through the kitchen, and then he slammed the front door shut, hopeful that the girls would hear him. It might have been his imagination, but he could have sworn that he heard a squeak of surprise from upstairs. He composed himself, and had a cold drink of water to help the flush in his cheeks go down, and then he looked to the clock and his heart beat hopefully again. It was barely past nine. Maybe they would let him out of his cage, still.

A minute later, Claire came down the stairs, clearly disheveled but doing her best to act as though she weren't.

"Hey daddy," she chirped.

"Hi Claire," he said.

"How was the bar? You're home early."

"It was great," he said. "The guys couldn't stay out long, though. I'm surprised you're home. When I got in and the place was empty, I figured you were both out at a party or something."

"Oh. No. We just thought we'd have a night in."

"Cool," he shrugged. "Don't mind me, then. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You didn't—" she began awkwardly. "Alright, whatever. Good night, daddy." Her gaze shot to the bell jar in the living room, Robert's heart leapt for a moment. But then Claire only turned to go back upstairs without another word, leaving the light red and his keys locked.

He sat watching TV in the living room for a while, until he truly had to concede that he would not be coming out of his cage tonight. He went upstairs and get ready for bed, and though the noises from the girls' bedroom had quieted, he could still hear soft moans whenever he strained his ears. And at midnight, just before he started to fall asleep, there was a knocking at his door.

"What's up?" he asked quietly.

To his surprise, and immediate arousal, it was Brooke who opened the door, not Claire. Her nightwear was light and seer, and he knew just be looking that if he put a hand on her he would be able to feel every single edge and curve of her warm toned body.

"Hey Mister Decker," she smiled.

"What's up, Brooke?" he asked again. Was she here to offer his key?

"I just wanted to let you know," she said, "that Claire didn't hear you, when you first came in. I always make her wear earphones, when I have her tied up. But I heard you."

Even with only two days' worth of cum waiting in his balls, Robert could already feel precum leaking from his cock. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

Brooke looked at his sternly. "Come on, Mister Decker. You shouted to the whole house, when you came in. Of course I heard you. It's okay. Did you come upstairs? Did you like what you heard? I figured that even if you weren't at the door, you would hear her."

Robert tried to come up with an answer, but Brooke saw through his lie before he even spoke it.

She smiled again. "Good," she said. "Then I thought I should let you know, too...Claire would have let you listen, if you asked her. I don't know if you figured it out from her story about that boy we brought on a date, but...your daughter is quite the exhibitionist. She might be a bit shy at first...just like you would be, to ask. But I know she'd like it. Just something for you to think about."

"Brooke..."

"I'm only trying to keep everyone happy and horny," she giggled. And she turned away and closed the door, and the way that the hallway light illuminated her just for a moment, shining through the nearly translucent fabric of her nightie, was left burned in Robert's thoughts long after she was gone.

===

He was up early the next day, and went downstairs as soon as he heard the girls were up, hopeful that he would find the bell jar unlocked. But the light was still red, and neither Claire nor Brooke mentioned it. Robert found his breath catching all day, whenever either of them went anywhere near the living room. But nothing came of it. The girls took a break from their homework and suntanned outside, and swam, and sat watching TV for a bit while they are lunch. Brooke rested her foot on the coffee table and her toes nearly touched the glass of the bell jar, but if it was occurring to either of them to unlock it, they were keeping it a closely guarded secret.

It took Robert far too long to realize that they were surely toying with him. When the girls went back outside after lunch, and Claire walked past and asked him "What are you up to today, Daddy? Gonna just sit there?" he turned bright red, and hurried away to work on a project in the basement. He heard their laughter chasing him all the way down the stairs, and his cock throbbed painfully. After that, he determined not to let them take the upper hand. He ignored them for the rest of the day—even when they came inside and ate a light dinner still in their bikinis. They sat opposite him, stretching and posing innocently in their seats, but Robert didn't let his gaze linger. It was torture, to try not to stare. Brooke's top was cut so that it showed off her beautiful cleavage. Claire's bottoms had hoops at the hips, so barely covered her. His cock was leaking by the time they were all done eating, but he was confident that he hadn't let his furious arousal show.

They went out of the night, still without any mention of his chastity cage, and Robert called his friend James. They had a good time out on the town, and Robert came home to a house all dark again. The girls came home past midnight, and Brooke spoke loudly in the hall of the things she would do to Claire in bed, but Robert didn't budge. And he fell asleep content, at least, that they wouldn't break him so easily.

==

His self-assuredness was smashed, as the days went by, and he started to wonder how long the girls would keep him locked. Sunday passed without any mention of his key. Claire and Brooke had a friend over whom Robert had never met, and the three spend the afternoon again sunning by the pool. Madi was petite, and brunette like Brooke, and smiled politely to Robert when he introduced himself. Her gaze lingered on his chastity key, and he felt weak in the knees, and then all day, as he watched from his bedroom window upstairs, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. The curve of her back was delicious. When she untied her top, so briefly to let her back tan evenly, he leaked in his cage as he hoped to catch a glimpse of her breasts. And when the girls all chatted, he throbbed to imagine that Claire and Brooke were plotting ways to tease him, with Madi's help. And when he remembered that Madi was the one who had hosted the party where the boy had been caught with his cage unlocked, it took all his strength not to go outside and beg the girls to unlock him. The thoughts of the three with their mouths all hot and hungry at his cock made him drip, even as he recoiled in shame into himself, as he realized that the thought of Claire sucking at him drove him the most insane of all.

By the time Monday came, he was a mess all over again. The girls ignored his cage when they were home, and teased him at every chance they got. His will not to let them hold power over him was chipped away, and by Wednesday, when it had been a full week since his last orgasm, he finally broke.

He caught Claire when she was alone in the living room on Wednesday evening. Brooke was out with a friend, and Claire was reading by lamplight. Robert waited in the kitchen, nearly hyperventilating as he worked up the courage to ask her for the key. And when he finally stepped over to the couch, and she looked up at him, he could feel his heart beating in his balls.

"Ummm, Claire?" he asked.

"Yeah, daddy?"

"Do you think..." he struggled not to look away. "Do you think that I could...that you could unlock me?"

A smile crossed her face, and her eyes seemed to sparkle. "Oh, daddy," she whispered. "I'm so glad you finally worked up the nerve to ask. See? That wasn't so scary, was it?"

Robert could feel himself blushing.

"Hmmmm," Claire looked at her phone. "I don't know about tonight," she said.

"Brooke probably won't be home for a while...and I still don't know if I'm ready to supervise your orgasms by myself."

He could practically feel the plastic of his cage bending, at the words. "You don't have to..." he muttered, "you could just let me go upstairs."

Claire shook her head. "No," she said thoughtfully, "I like knowing that you're getting a more personal touch, when you're let out. The thought of you all alone..."

Robert could have sworn that she squeezed her legs together, just for a second.

"Please, Claire," he found himself negotiating. "You could...I don't know. You can listen outside the door, if you want to." He was burning.

She giggled, but looked down at her book. "No, daddy," she said again. "I'm better at it when Brooke's here. One day, we'll do it just you and me, okay? But not yet."

"Alright," he conceded. His pulse was still racing. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Ummmm..." she flipped a page of her book, and bit her lip thoughtfully. "The next few days are pretty busy for us, with school...and then Friday night we're going out again right after class. Saturday could work...oh, but actually I think Madi will be over again all day. So unless you want her helping too..."

Robert blushed furiously, and was grateful that Claire didn't look up to see his reaction.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said. "It might be a while before I can let you out. I wish you had asked earlier..." she looked up, apologetically, and Robert found himself stuttering excuses even as he walked away.

"No," he mumbled. "It's fine, sweetheart. I'll ummmm...don't worry about it."

"I'll make it up to you," she said, as he stepped out of the living room. "I promise."

His cock raged, and he went upstairs to spend another night with his balls full and heavy.

===

By the time the weekend came, Robert was dripping nearly constantly. After so brief an opportunity to cum nearly as often as he wanted, finding his cage sealed for over a week was suddenly the most difficult thing he had ever experienced. His work was hasty and brief. At home he killed the hours one at a time, and found himself watching the clock nearly constantly, like a child on Christmas Eve. The girls really did seem busy. They came home late from campus late on Friday evening, only briefly before sighing in relief that the week was done, and heading out almost immediately again without offering him so much as a teasing glance. They came home at the early hours of the next evening.

Saturday was torture. Their friend Madi came over again at noon, and with a boy in tow. A tall and muscular guy, with a sharp jaw and nice hair. Robert shook the kid's hand, and sized him up for a long moment before leaving the small group alone. It took him only a minute to realize that while Jake had the build and the looks of a guy who might have been an absolute lady-killer before the Locking Laws, he was nothing like the young men that Robert had known in his twenties. Jake's gaze upon the three girls was longing, but there was a desperation in his eyes that he couldn't hide, and that made him weak before them.

"Don't worry about us, mister Decker," Brooke said, as Robert excused himself to let the four go into the back yard. "After Madi's party...Jake's key is far away, nice and safe. He won't see it for...what, another three weeks, Jake?"

Robert's heart skipped a beat, as he realized that Jake must have been the boy who stole his chastity keys and unlocked himself at Madi's party. Jake looked down in embarrassment, and only muttered an agreement before Madi pulled him away.

"Mister Decker's key is right there," Brooke pointed, directing Jake's attention towards the bell jar in the living room. "Claire and I can unlock him whenever we want. Isn't that fun?"

12