Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look Jake cast at Robert was one of pure jealousy, and Robert felt a swell of pity for the kid, that was immediately quashed as he watched Jake be led outside by three hot girls.

His efforts to do any work that afternoon were in vain, and he found himself again at his bedroom window for hours, watching the four. They swam for a while, splashing and laughing in the pool, but it was obvious that the girls were doing whatever they could to drive Jake crazy. It looked like they were playing tag, and they encouraged him one by one to chase them, and squealed in delight when he caught them in his muscular arms, but Robert could see how Jake was becoming flushed, every time his body came close to theirs and he realized that there was nothing he could do to alleviate his frustrations. Robert's heart sunk sickeningly when he watched Jake catch Claire, and she let him hold her for just a moment. He was certain that Jake's hands were drifting down to Claire's ass, beneath the water, and she giggled, and then from the way that Jake moved Robert could tell that Claire had grabbed his cage. Madi swam by to push Jake playfully away, and kissed the boy full on the lips, and Robert's anxiety settled as he realized that Jake was probably Madi's boyfriend.

Robert's cock only continued to leak, as the four came out of the pool and laid on the deck. They dried off in the sun for a bit, and then Madi directed Jake to apply suntan lotion to each of them. He worked on Brooke first, and lotioned her legs and her stomach as she laid smiling in the sun. He seemed to struggle not to let his hands drift up to her breasts, and Robert could see Brooke's lips moving as the boy touched her, clearly teasing him as he went.

Jake worked on Claire next, and she laid on her stomach and undid her top, so Robert was forced to watch as Jake applied lotion all up her back and, on her shoulders, and then down to the hem of her bikini. She wiggled her ass a bit as Jake reached the small of her back, and Robert turned away from the window, too conflicted to watch.

Jake went to Madi last, and the petite brunette took great pleasure in allowing the boy's hands to wander. Jake slipped a hand beneath her top, and when he worked his way down her leg, Madi lifted a foot for him to kiss. The girls giggled as they watched Jake put his lips to her foot, and then when she was all lotioned up, Madi rolled onto her stomach and pulled her bottoms all the way down. Her ass cheeks were nice and firm, and Robert's breathing grew ragged and quick, as he watched her. She said some words, and then with only a moment's hesitation Jake was lying behind her, with his face buried in her ass as she relaxed in the sun. Brooke laughed. Claire put a hand to her mouth. And Madi spoke casually to them, while Jake worshipped her.

Robert lost track of time, as he watched the four. Even from up here, he heard Madi's moaning interrupting her conversation with Claire and Brooke. But the girls kept chatting as if nothing unusual was happening at all. Robert jiggled his cage, and found his hips moving as he struggled to find any sensation at all. He was sweating, and dripping, and mindless by the time that Madi let Jake stand up. Madi looked at her watch, and then said some words, and then Jake started to pick up his things, clearly getting ready to leave. Madi stayed where she lay, and then Brooke said something to Jake, and the boy's gaze snapped up towards Robert's window.

Robert ducked out of sight, breathing fast, and when he went back to the window, Jake was gone. Relief spread through him. And then, he was reduced to a mess all over again, as Brooke stood and came into the house, and only a few seconds later a familiar female voice spoke all through the house.

"Somebody wants to cum!" Robert heard the bell jar announce, and he hurried back to his bed. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs, quick and in time with the beating of his heart, and then a pause for a minute, and then his bedroom door swung open. And there stood Brooke, in her red bikini. His chastity keys were in her one hand, and a big white cloth bag in the other.

"Did you enjoy the show, mister Decker?" Brooke asked.

Robert couldn't tear his gaze from her hips. The flat of her stomach, and the swell of her breasts...after so long without an orgasm, he hardly cared to pretend that he wasn't staring. "I don't know what you're..." he muttered uselessly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Brooke said dismissively. "Sure you weren't watching. Whatever you say." She came into the room, with her toned body on display, and set the cloth bag to the floor. "Do you want to cum, or what?"

Robert's mouth was dry.

"I was planning on waiting a few more days," said Brooke, "but I think that right now is a good time. Yes or no? If you want to cum, get undressed right now."

Robert's head was spinning. What was she going to do? Was she going to fuck him?

"I..." he muttered. "Really? You want me to..."

"If you're going to be shy, you're not getting out," said Brooke. She crossed her arms, and tapped her foot impatiently. "Do you want to cum? Yes or no."

"...Yes."

"Alright, then. Get undressed. Now."

When he hesitated for even a split second longer, she picked the bag up again and started towards the door.

"No!" Robert cried. "No. I'm sorry. I..." he was pulled off his shirt, and then his pants. He hesitated to pull down his boxers, as she turned back to him, but whatever embarrassment might have stopped him a week ago was all gone, now—bulldozed by the cum churning in his balls.

Brooke smiled as he stood before her, in nothing but his chastity cage. The very knowledge that there was a fit twenty-year old standing almost naked before him, while he was in the nude, was enough to make Robert weak.

"Good boy," Brooke whispered. "Alright. I'm going to sit on your bed. You're going to get on your knees, right here." She sat, and pointed to a spot right before her. Robert followed her commands without a thought, and felt another drip of precum spill from his cock as he knelt and looked up at her bikini-clad body. She was so close that he could feel her heat. Her legs were dangling in the way that always made him hard.

"Open the bag," she said.

Robert reached into the white bag, and felt his heart lurch as he pulled out a soft rubber cushion that was shaped exactly like a woman's ass. Nice full cheeks pointed up towards him as he laid it to the ground, and a waiting pussy that he could tell from looking was penetrable. He was shaking, suddenly, and for a moment he couldn't look at Brooke.

"I bought this earlier this week," said Brooke. "This is Stephanie. She's going to be your girlfriend. And once I unlock you, you're going to fuck her for me."

Robert could feel his cheeks burning, as humiliation filled him. But then Brooke handed him the keys, and he was unlocking himself without a thought.

"There's a bottle of lube in there, too," Brooke pointed with her toes. "Get yourself nice and slippery."

Robert put his cage aside, and found the bottle. The touch of his lubed hand on his cock was heavenly, and his thoughts were much. All he wanted was to cum.

"Go ahead," Brooke whispered. "Fuck her."

Robert trembled, and then positioned himself over the pillow, and slid his cock into the pussy-shaped opening. A moan escaped him, as his aching and needy member was enveloped.

"Lay down, if you want," Brooke said softly.

Robert complied, and lowered his head to the ground. Brooke's foot was right by his face.

"Start," she ordered. "Fuck your girlfriend, mister Decker."

Robert thrust into the pillow, and moaned again. He hugged the ground, and humped away as pleasure filled him. Brooke's dangling foot brushed against the back of his head, and humiliation filled him again, but he didn't care.

"Nice and hard," Brooke prodded. "Butdon't cum. Not until I say. Do you understand?"

He moaned his consent, and thrust again. It felt amazing.

"Faster," Brooke encouraged. "Come on, mister Decker. Fuck her. Make her cum."

He was gasping, as he humped. His position on the floor was uncomfortable, but he wanted to cum so badly...

Where are Claire and Madi?Some part of him wondered, even as he was barreling towards his orgasm.Do they know what Brooke is doing?

"Brooke..." he gasped.

"Don't cum," she warned again. "If you cum before I tell you to, I'm going to make you lick it all out of her pussy. All of it."

Robert moaned. The threat only spurned him on faster.

"We'll keep you locked up for so long, if you cum before I tell you to," Brooke pressed. "And I'll make sure you can hear us fuckingevery night."

He moaned again. He could feel his orgasm boiling.

"Up," Brooke commanded. "Sit up, so you can see me while you fuck her."

Robert complied as best as he could, and climbed up onto his knees while he continued to pump his cock into the pillow. Brooke's legs were spread, and over the fabric of her bikini she was playing with her clit.

"Tell me how badly you want to cum," she said.

"I want it," he gasped. "So bad."

She smiled. "Faster," she commanded. "I want to see you struggle. I want to see youdesperate while you try to hold it in."

He went faster, and was sweating now. Breathing hard. And his vision was swimming, as he tried not to lose his load.

Brooke's fingers at her pussy rubbed harder. "All the boys I've every played with have spilledso fast," she said. "But not you, huh mister Decker? Not you. You're not going to cum without permission like a bad little boy. You're going to keep that cum in your balls until Itell you that you can let it out, aren't you? Like aman."

"Yes," he gasped. "Fuck, Brooke, please..."

"Not yet," she whispered. "Slower, now. Hard and slow. Hold it in."

He followed her orders, and was teetering now on the very edge of orgasm.

"Alright, mister Decker," she said. "I'm going to take off my top. And thesecond that you see my breasts, I want you to cum. Thesecond. Understand?"

"Yes," he moaned. Was she really going to let him see her?

"Not two seconds later. Not three. If it takes you longer thanone second, I'm going to make you stop. And then no cummies today."

He nodded vigorously. Her fingers were drifting up to the straps of her top.

"And," she said, "as soon as you start to cum, I want you to screamthank you for watching me fuck my girlfriend."

He nodded again. Humiliation flooded his cheeks, but he couldn't stop.

"Think you can do that?" Brooke asked, teasingly. "Scream. You understand? I know the window is closed, but I want Claire and Madi to hear you. Are you going to do it?"

"Yes," he gasped. "Please, oh my god..."

Her hands went to the tie behind her neck, and her top loosened as she held it in place.

"Ready?" she asked.

He breathed raggedly, and thrust his cock into the pillow again, dying for an orgasm that had been kept from him for so long.

And then she let her top fall, and she was sitting there before him in only her tiny bottoms. Her breasts were on magnificent display, full and pert, and he was cumming.

"THANK YOU FOR WATCHING ME FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND," he cried. And he was thrusting into the pillow like his life depended on it. Pleasure roared through him, and the humiliation he felt only made him shoot harder. Ropes and ropes of cum blasted into the pillow, and his hands were tight on the soft rubber ass cheeks. And Brooke was reclined before him, letting him bask in the glory of her naked body.

When he was done, he fell shaking to the floor. He slid out of the pillow, and Brooke fastened her top again. She stood over him, and smiled as he lay trembling in the wake of his orgasm.

"Lock yourself back up," she said. "Then come outside to show Madi that the lock is back in place. I'll leave Stephanie in here with you. Might as well have at least one pretty girl sleeping in your bedroom."

She giggled and stepped away, leaving him trembling and exhausted and entirely satisfied but fearful as his thoughts came back to him, and he wondered what he had just done.

12