Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 07

Story Info
A bargain struck, and twisted.
5.9k words
4.75
31.7k
48

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Robert was in a daze as the girls led him out of his room. He walked naked into the hallway as if he was moving through water, and only the throbbing in his cock and the drumming in his chest let him know that this was real at all. Brooke was giggling and Claire hid a small smile, and his daughter's gentle hand in his was a livewire tethering him to reality.

That livewire was severed, when Brooke stopped him at the bathroom door. "Let's go, mister Decker," she whispered. "Claire will be waiting for us when we're done." Robert's cock twitched at the tone of her voice, and he worried that if he looked Brooke in the eye then he might blow his load right there.

"Have fun, daddy," Claire smiled. She bit her lip, and her gaze shot for a moment towards his hardness, and then she was gone down the hallway and Robert couldn't muster the voice to beg her to stay. He had barely gotten through the short conversation a minute before...and now there was nothing left to do but go where they took him, and pray that they kept their bargain.

Brooke turned on the soft bathroom light, and Robert closed the door as she leaned through the sliding glass door of the shower to turn the water on. "Kneel right there," she pointed, and Robert followed her command dumbly, almost too nervous to breathe. If everything went right...

Every single thought in his mind was turned to mush, as Brooke started to undress. Her loose pajama pants spilled away to reveal her long toned legs, and white fitted panties that accentuated the curves of her hips and ass. She smiled again as Robert started to reach for his cock, and then even wider when he looked away in embarrassment when she noticed. "It's okay, mister Decker," she said, and she slowly toyed with the edge of her panties. "Touch your cock for me. We agreed you could. Stroke it nice and hard."

Robert touched himself timidly, and could literally feel saliva building up in his mouth as Brooke pulled the corner of her panties down even further, only to let them snap back into place. She giggled as he managed his first few strokes, and a gentle moan escaped him.

"How long were you edging, before we caught you?" she asked. "I bet you're about to blow any second, aren't you? Up to you, mister Decker. You can cum right now, before my panties are even off. But if you spill...then the fun is over."

Robert shook his head, and Brooke beamed down at him. Steam began to escape from the shower as the water turned warm.

"No, you don't want that, do you?" she said, with a false sympathy that made his balls tighten. "Not when we haveso much in store for you." Then she pulled off her shirt, and Robert fully let go of himself, just to keep from cumming by accident. Her gorgeous stomach was made to be licked. Her breasts were the things of poems, just as incredible as the first time he had seen them a few weeks ago. Even her bare shoulders made him want to cum. She pushed her breasts together for a moment, enjoying his attention, and then turned to let him watch in awe as she pulled her panties down. "Keep touching yourself, mister Decker. It turns me on. And honestly, youowe me. Claire and I were right in the middle of some very naughty things when we realized you weren't in your cage."

Robert struggled not to moan again, as Brooke's toned ass was revealed to him, and forced himself to slow his strokes again as she turned once more and he found himself staring at her pussy. A thin dark strip decorated her mound, and despite himself, for a second he could think of nothing other than burying his tongue between her legs.

"I guess I don't need to tellyou about feeling frustrated," Brooke laughed, as she stuck her hand into the shower to test the temperature of the water. "I almost wish that you had asked Claire to let you shower with me. Maybe if you hadn't been so shy..."

Even buried under layers and layers of submissiveness that the girls had forced over his mind, Robert could feel his boldness struggling through. "Maybe ifyou ask nicely, I'll come in anyways," he managed.

Brooke looked truly surprised for a moment, and in an instance of true rarity her bratty exterior vanished, only to be replaced a second later by twinkling glee again. "Wow," she remarked. "I don't think I've ever heard you say anything so naughty in front of us. Is it easier without Claire here? Should I go get her?"

Robert couldn't hold her gaze, at the suggestion. Brooke giggled again as he looked down at the floor, and then stepped lithely into the shower. "Aww, that's alright mister Decker," she said. Her voice echoed a bit, as the glass door closed behind her. "For a second, I was getting really turned on by the thought of a big confident man soaping me up. But I prefer you like this. Kneeling with your cock in your hand."

For a second, an urge deep within Robert told him to follow her suggestion. To stand and step into the shower behind her, and to fuck her up against the wall. But even for how desperately horny he was, he knew it would be risky. He knew that if their games went too far, then the repercussions could go beyond his need for an orgasm tonight. And the urge was crushed even further, as he looked up and caught full view of her naked body in the shower. The struggle not to cum was titanic. He had fantasized about this a million times. He had masturbated to the thought of exactly this. Brooke arched her back as the water poured through her hair, and cupped her breasts as she basked in the warmth, and it was all he could do not to hurry up his strokes and blow his load all over the floor. This was the most erotic thing he had seen in years.

"Still going, mister Decker?" Brooke asked, after a minute as she started to rub body wash all over herself. "Wouldn't it be nice to be in here with me? I've never had a boy lick me in the shower before. Claire's really good at it, but I think having a guy do it would be different."

Robert grunted, and tightened his grip. And somehow, even through Brooke certainly couldn't see the look on his face through the foggy glass, she giggled at his continued embarrassment. "Just think," she said, as she leaned against the shower wall and lifted a leg to rub it with suds, "now that we've crossed this bridge...there are so many things we could all do together. And you know—we already told you, right?— Claire and I are going to Mexico for a couple weeks, once school's done. It would be nice to get in some practice, of putting on little shows for all the guys we'll probably be seeing down there."

Robert's pace quicked again, and now his thoughts were turning dangerous.

Just cum, his mind begged him. It will feel so good. This will be the best orgasm you'll ever have. Cum now. What if Claire gets cold feet? What if they trick you?

"Do you like that idea?" Brooke asked, overhearing his struggle. "Do you like the idea of me and Claire down there, making out and undressing each other while a bunch of desperate horny boys wait on us? Maybe we'll get lucky and find a few who have access to their keys. I've heard that there are resorts that offer special services for girls who want to have a bit of extra fun...we're trying to book one of those. And you'll be here the whole time, locked up."

Oh God... Robert closed his eyes as the pleasure began to overwhelm him, and then struggled again to keep them open, desperate to hold Brooke's wet and naked body in his gaze for as long as he could. His orgasm was so close, staying away only by his power of will. And he was slipping...slipping...

"You look like you need a little break," Brooke said, snapping him out of his spiral. She turned the water off, and stepped glistening out of the shower, to stand nude and perfect before him for just a split second, before she grabbed a towel and covered herself up. Her eyes sparkled again at the longing in Robert's eyes, and she offered a pout of sympathy. "Don't worry," she said. "I wouldn't want you to go too long without seeing me again. Tell you what...if you ask nicely, I'll let you dry my legs."

Robert clenched his teeth, and a tug came to the corner of his mouth, even as his cock dripped. He could tell that Brooke was still fixated on his earlier moment of rebellion. The degree to which he had submitted wasn't enough for her, and she needed to push him further, to be satisfied with herself. Even though he was completely at her mercy, that knowledge brought back just a little bit of his ego. "Dry your own legs, Brooke," he muttered. "Put on a show for me."

She laughed again, clearly enjoying the small fight. "If you ask nicely, I'll let you hump my legs," she countered. She bent her leg seductively, in a pose that would have slain him even if she were fully dressed. "I'll let you slide your cock between my thighs, and bury your face in my ass, for a full minute." He knew that she could see him wanting what she offered, and she cocked an eyebrow expectantly. But when he held his tongue, she only smirked. "Have it your way," she said. She dried her legs, and wrapped another towel around her hair before pulling her pajamas back on, somehow all without letting him catch another glimpse of her nudity. "I'm glad for the challenge," she admitted. "And one day...either I'm going to have you begging to lick your cum off my feet, or I'm going to have fun calling you daddy, too." She smiled wickedly. "Either way, win win for me."

The admission sent Robert's mind reeling. Was Brooke really that turned on by his resistance? If he kept it up, would she really want to submit to him? Or was this just another game?

"Think you'll be able to keep from cumming all over the hallway floor?" she asked. "Claire's going to start worrying that we've gotten up to no good in here." She unwrapped her hair, letting it spill damp and free in motion that sent electricity through Robert again, and then turned her back to keep him from seeing her breasts as she put her shirt back on. Even the sight of her bare back was plenty to keep Robert hard, but he managed to keep his hand off his cock.

The colder air of the hallway sent goosebumps all up his body, and Brooke guided him out of the bathroom. She gave him a sharp smack on the ass as she passed, and though his initial reflex was to rise again to the fight, he felt himself crumbling as she turned and started towards her and Claire's bedroom. His throat was suddenly dry. The bedroom door was cracked open, and soft blue light spilled out, and his cock was painfully hard as he wondered what he would see on the other side. Brooke stopped before the door, and stood aside for him. "You open it," she said with a smile at Robert. "Do you hope she'll be waiting there, naked already?"

Robert's cock throbbed, but he was frozen in place. He tried to make a retort of some kind, but suddenly his tongue was stiff. He looked to Brooke, half-hoping that she was only messing with him again, but she stood stubbornly out of the way.

"You open the door," she repeated. "If you want to see your daughter naked, then open the door. Or I can take you back to your room."

Robert felt a muscle in one single finger twitch towards the door. But somehow, even after everything he had been through, he couldn't acknowledge how badly he wanted this. For one terrifying moment, as Brooke put a hand on his shoulder and started to push him away, Robert was worried that he truly had missed his chance. He opened his mouth to protest, to tell Brooke to just wait a second, when the door opened from the other side.

Claire stood before him in a white nightie. Her bare legs were silhouetted against the blue lamplight, and all of her curves were tastefully covered, but still somehow the sight of her was more intense than what he had witnessed from Brooke in the shower. "Come in, daddy," Claire said gently. "Brooke, don't be mean."

"Whatever you say, babe," said Brooke. Robert followed Claire mutely into the room, and Brooke came in last, pulling the door closed to trap them all in silence.

Robert's heart was racing again as Claire led him to the bed. He couldn't tear his eyes off her as she moved. Half of him wanted to back out...to tell her that he had made a mistake, or to convince her that this had all been a misunderstanding or a joke. To wake up and realize that this had all been a dream. But the other half wanted so badly for her to take off that nightie...

He didn't realize until he was at the bed that there were leather straps waiting there for him. Four, each pulled out from under the bed. Sensing his hesitation, Claire interrupted before he could speak. "This is the deal, daddy," she said. "If you want us to touch you, it has to be on my terms. Lie down."

"Don't worry," said Brooke. "Those straps are very comfortable. And very secure. I tie Claire up with them all the time. I've tried them out myself a few times, too." She giggled, and Claire flushed again but didn't look away from Robert.

"Lie down, daddy," she said again. "Don't you want me to get undressed?" She blinked up at him, and Robert felt himself falling into her bed. Claire offered another small smile, and then gently urged him over to the center of the mattress. "Don't worry," she said soothingly. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I just want to make sure you don't take things into your own hands again."

"If you know what I mean," Brooke laughed, and then Robert could feel one of the straps being tightened around his left foot. He felt his heart flutter, but Claire hushed him and took his hand, guiding it so it was as far away from his cock as it had been all night, before gently sliding another of the straps around his wrist. Her cleavage was so close to him, as she leaned over to secure the strap, and the space between her breasts looked so inviting...and Robert couldn't look away, even as she caught him staring and smiled down at him once more. He felt Brooke take his other hand as he lay enraptured by his daughter's body, and then suddenly he was spread-eagle, and Claire's hand was still in his while Brooke moved back down to secure his right leg. Claire's touch drifted up Robert's arm, and her gaze went all down his naked body, and by reflex he tried to cover himself. The realization of how tightly he was bound flooded over him as he found he could hardly move, and then new panic set in as Claire stepped away and picked up his chastity cage from a nearby shelf.

Oh fuck. No, no, no, no, no—

"Don't worry," she said gently, as Robert pulled against his bonds. "Shhhh, daddy...don't worry. We're going to have lots of fun. Just like you asked for. And if you do a good job, maybe we can all do this more often. But now that you've proven you're not very trustworthy, I don't think I want you touching your own cock. So once we're done here, we're going to lock this back on...and it won't be coming off unless you're tied up here again." She put the cage on the headboard, so close that he heard the tap of it touching the wood. "Does that sound okay to you?"

Robert could hardly breathe, let alone make a sound. What would he say, even if he could? And that split-second struggle to decide how to answer vanished, and he felt himself sinking away from reality, as Claire grabbed the hem of her nightie and started to lift it, so slowly that time seemed to stop. Robert's eyes were glued to her, and he knew that she was watching the desperation in his gaze, and humiliation filled him but he didn't care. Up her legs the white hem went, and suddenly the short fabric wasso close to her pussy...was she wearing panties underneath, or was he about to see her?

There was movement from the other side of the bed, and then he felt the mattress sag and Brooke come up next to him, as Claire smiled down at him where he lay. And in the moment before his daughter revealed her pussy to him, Brooke slid a blindfold over his eyes.

Robert struggled as he realized what was happening, and Claire froze in her movement as she waited. His resistance was weak and short-lived, and then everything was dark. The blindfold was fitted, and left not a single visible crack of the world around him. He wanted to shout...to demand that they let him go. To demand that they let him...

Pervert, his thoughts said to him, even as the sexual frustration threatened to kill him. Having a tantrum because you don't get to see your daughter's pussy? Jesus.

He relaxed, defeated, but then was jolted back to heights of arousal as Brooke's hand drifted down to his waist. Her weight next to him revealed that she was lying almost in his arms, and the hope that she was about to touch his cock was almost too much to handle. Even untouched, his cock strained and throbbed even harder as he heard the sounds of cloth slithering over bare skin, and of Claire dropping her nightie to the ground.

Please, he prayed, please let her lie down next to me, just like Brooke is doing. Oh God...

"Technically, we agreed that Claire would get naked," Brooke giggled in his ear, "but we never actually said that you'd get to see anything. For someone who deals with contracts and stuff for a living, I'd have thought you might have done a better job negotiating. Maybe if you weren't such a nervous little boy where she was involved..."

The mattress sagged again, to tell him that Claire was sitting down near his feet. Not an inch of her was touching him, but he could swear that he could feel the warmth of her. "When was the last time that a girl touched your cock, daddy?" Claire asked.

"Uhhh..." Robert gasped. Brooke's fingers were circling near his hip, driving all intelligible thought from his mind. "A long time. Not since your mom..."

Claire was quiet for a second. "Never at the clinic?" she asked.

Robert shook his head, so slightly. He craned his neck, desperate for even the barest glimpse out from beneath the blindfold, and Brooke giggled in his ear again. "No," he said.

"That's sad. I'm sorry," said Claire.

"Did you always wish that your keys were at a gold-star facility?" Brooke asked. He could hear the smile in her voice, and the hotness of her breath drove him wild. The fabric of her pajamas kept her skin separate from his, as she lay against his arm, but still he could feel her through the material. "Every time you went in, did you wish that the girls there were going to touch you?"

"Yes," he gasped. "Yes, obviously."

"Do you want us to give you the gold-star treatment?" Brooke asked teasingly.

Robert could only nod. And then stars exploded behind his eyes, as Brooke's fingers drifted over to touch his balls. A moan escaped his mouth, and she started to run a finger lazily all around his tight sack. His cock bobbed, desperate to be touched.

"You know...your daughter has never touched a cock before," said Brooke.

"Neither have you," Claire muttered.

Robert could feel his heart ready to explode.

Brooke laughed. "I have so," she argued. "But whatever...if we're going to take full advantage of our trip, I think we'll need alot of practice. Is that okay with you, mister Decker?" Her voice turned teasing again, like a schoolgirl asking for permission from a strict professor. "Is it okay with you if we use your cock to learn how to tease horny boys once they're out of their cages?"

Robert couldn't answer. Brooke's fingers on his balls were the most incredible thing he had felt in years. And then he heard Claire hold her breath for just a second, and the last remaining sanity exploded out of his lungs, as he felt her timid grasp on his cock.

He lay suspended, shaking and with his breaths shallow, as Claire hand wrapped delicately around his edged, dripping, desperate hardness. There was no technique to her hold on him, but still it was nearly enough to make him cum. Behind the blindfold he could feel his eyes fluttering. He was just starting to inch his way back to reality when she started to stroke him, and then he was gone again.

12