All Comments on 'Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 07'

by white_raven47

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Damn that was so hot. Can't wait for them to make him lick his cum from their feet

J_SarenicusJ_Sarenicusover 2 years ago

I’d almost made peace with this story not getting any more updates, so this was a very welcome surprise! Your storytelling and writing style have been great from jump, and this chapter was as-good-or-better. Great to see you post again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing this story. Hope you are doing well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really pleased to see this series hasn't been abandoned - this was another fantastic chapter. I love how you've built this scenario up slowly - I think its one of the best chastity/T&D stories I've seen on here. Brooke and Claire are a nice contrast, and I look forward to seeing where you take the plot from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter! So glad to see you are still writing and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn too good

Ttravie3Ttravie3over 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I was starting to think we would never get more. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this series and so glad to see its still being worked on, hopefully there'll be a shorter wait for the next part

billy2002billy2002over 2 years ago

So glad to see the story continue

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIIIover 2 years ago

Welcome back! And great work.

Inadequate77Inadequate77over 2 years ago

I absolutely agree with all the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!! Looking forward to the next chapter with great eagerness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this series and would love to read more. I hope you continue love to see the girls take more control of daddy perhaps through more punishment a nice red ass or more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't find a story like this very often, so this is a real gem with your writing skills. I've bookmarked it, as I'm sure I'll enjoy it the second time around as well. Thank you!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Yeah, I don't think she actually cares about him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter.

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIIIabout 1 year ago

I really hope that I will visit here one day and see that a new chapter has been posted. It’s a great story.

RegretsRegretsabout 1 year ago

No care for his mental health. His job, his whole world, is going to crash. What interest would two same sex partners have in his sexual needs anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best stories on Literotica!! Please ignore the haters. This is a fantasy story, in a fantasy world, and while there are unrealistic elements, the tensions between the 3 characters is so real and delightful.

bowme2bowme211 months ago

Just finished binging all 7 chapters, outstanding story thus far!!

Is the story finished or is there any hope for new chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a masterpiece, I hope you will write more chapters in the future or at least an update if you plan to write more, please! and thank you for writing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great work hope you write more soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous