Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's touch would barely have been enough to get him hard, when he was her age. She gripped him so cautiously, as if afraid that she would hurt him -- or herself. She moved as though she had read about the motions, or watched someone give a handjob online, but was not sure enough of herself to really commit. But after so long without a proper orgasm, and hours of edging himself, and the knowledge that it washer touching him...even these gentlest of touches were enough to keep him as hard as iron.

"Tighter," Brooke said, replacing the need for Robert to give Claire directions. "Squeeze him, just a bit. Go slow, though...we don't want any accidents. All the way up...and all the way down." Her continued touch on his balls, combined with Claire's slowly improving strokes, were already driving him closer to the edge. He moaned again, and he heard the smile in Claire's voice as she spoke.

"I'm glad you like it," she said. "I looked through some more of the stuff you were looking at online, while you and Brooke were in the bathroom...I don't think I'm ready to do most of that stuff. But I'm glad to know you're thinking about it. I'm glad to know that there are so many ways we can try to make you happy."

Robert's thoughts snapped back to the videos he had been searching earlier, and the sudden fantasy of Claire sitting on his face, demanding for him to cum while Brooke sucked his cock, made him gasp with pleasure again.

Claire giggled. "For now...I'm happy to do this. Maybe once or twice a week? Would that be okay?"

Robert nodded, and both girls laughed this time. He lifted his hips by reflex, desperately trying to thrust into Claire's hand, but she released her grip at the motion, and rested her hand instead on his thigh. Then Brooke started stroking him, more firmly but perhaps too roughly in places, and Claire's gentle touch went to his balls. Tears of pleasure came to Robert's eyes, and he gasped.

"Brooke," he managed. "Too rough at the top. Please..."

Brooke complied immediately and giggled again. "See?" she said. "We're already improving. This is going to be so much fun for you, mister Decker."

"No more touching yourself, though," Claire reminded him. "No more masturbating while you watch us swim, or practice our cheer routines..."

"No more jerking off while you watch me shower..." Brooke continued, whispering in his ear.

Robert moaned.

"Definitely no more masturbating to videos of girls doing such naughty things on the internet," said Claire, and Robert felt her push Brooke's hand away so that she could stroke his cock again. Her touch as more bold this time, and again Robert thrust into her hand as best as he could. She didn't stop this time, and pleasure boiled through him. Oh god, he was going to cum. This was going to be incredible.

"Maybe we can all watch some of those things together, though," Brooke suggested, as she kept playing with his balls. "Claire, slow down for a second. He looks like he might be getting too close."

Robert moaned again, as his daughter's stroking stopped.

Brooke laughed in his ear. "Making sure boysdon't cum is just as important as making sure that theydo, don't you think mister Decker?"

"Please..." he hissed. "Please."

"Please what, daddy?" Claire asked. He could hear the confidence in her voice, and it only made his own mouth dryer.

"Please...please let me cum. You said you would."

"We did," Claire agreed, and her touches continued, but not nearly enough to push him over the edge. "I don't think I'm good enough at this yet, to give you a very nice orgasm, though. And we already decided that you can't be allowed to touch yourself."

Dread came over Robert. "Please," he begged. "Please, Claire..."

"I have an idea," said Brooke. "Grab the hitachi, babe."

Claire's weight vanished from the bed. There were some sounds from across the room, and then a minute later she returned, and Robert felt rubber against his cock. There was click, and then a loud humming as the vibrator started to pulse against him. Claire cradled his cock in her hand, and ran the vibrator up and down the length of his cock. He gasped again, when it touched the sensitive spot just below his head, and he heard Claire giggle. "Do you like that, daddy?" she asked.

He could only grunt.

"Do you think you deserve an orgasm, mister Decker?" Brooke asked in his ear. "After how bad you were today?"

The pleasure was becoming too great, and Robert held his breath, to keep his impending explosion a secret for as long as he could. Just a few more seconds...

"I'll miss knowing that you're thinking about me when you touch yourself," said Claire. "But now that we have your search history, I think we'll be able to find enough ways to have fun to make up for it."

His entire world was consumed by the pleasure in his cock. So close. So close...

"But," Claire continued. "I don't think we should let you have a full orgasm, after how today went."

Robert pulled uselessly against his restraints. He could feel his cum boiling, ready to explode...

The vibrator moved away from his cock, and he felt Claire stand up from the bed. But before he could protest, Brooke picked it up and pushed it against him again, and he groaned in pleasure.

"Maybe we'll give you a choice," said Claire. It sounded like she was standing next to the bed, now. "Kind of like we did earlier. I think you deserve at least a ruin, before you go back in your cage. I've always wanted to give a guy a ruined orgasm. And maybe I could think of something else to make it a bit nice." Robert could hear the shyness in her voice.

"I don't think you deserve even that," said Brooke, holding the vibrator tightly against him. "But I think I could be persuaded. So I'll tell you what...if you can show me that you're not just a desperate little sub, I'll let you have afull orgasm. Show me the successful, killer business side of you, and I'll let you blow your load all over yourself."

Robert's head was spinning. "What do...oh god, please..."

"Tell Claire to let you see her," said Brooke. He could hear the smile in her voice. "Don't beg...tell her. Tell herClaire, let your daddy see you naked, and then watch your daddy cum. If you can say it...if you can say it andmean it, then I'll make you cum right now."

Robert gasped. These newfound heights of ecstasy were enough to help him break through the layers of uncertainty and embarrassment that had held him back before.

"Claire..." he breathed. "Claire...let me..."

"Letyour daddy," Brooke corrected him.

"Claire..." he tried again. "Let..." but even as desperate as he was, he couldn't do it. He wanted it so badly, but he couldn't say the things to her that his impending orgasm was begging him to say.

"No?" Brooke asked him. "That's ok. I would have loved it. I thinkClaire would have loved it. But know what I would have loved even more? Is hearing you say it, all strong and bossy and as if you were in charge, and then telling youno."

He heard Claire move up next to him, beside the bed, and then felt her touch his fingers, just barely. "It's okay daddy," she said. "We can try again sometime. But for tonight, I'm not going to let you cum. Okay?"

He could only breathe, ragged and desperate.

"I want you to tell usI'm sorry for masturbating without permission," said Claire. "And thenthank you for ruining my orgasm. Or else Brooke is going to turn the vibrator off, and you'll go back into your cage all full."

"Nice blue balls for me to play with all week," Brooke giggled. "Maybe you could come watch me shower every morning, all locked up."

Robert gasped. He could feel his cum seconds away from exploding, but Brooke had clearly found the spot necessary to hold him right on the precipice of orgasm. "I'm sorry," he said to Claire. His voice felt so small. "I'm...sorry for masturbating without permission."

"...And?" she asked, expectantly. Her flesh against his fingers shifted, and then with a rush he realized that he was touching her leg, not her hand.

"And...thank you for ruining my orgasm," he managed, conceding to defeat.

"You're welcome, daddy," Claire said. Slowly, he felt her sink to her knees, so the full length of her body brushed against his outstretched fingers. He felt her bump of her hip, and the warmth of her stomach, and then the swell of the side of her breast. And then his finger was resting against her cheek, and she kissed his hand just as Brooke coaxed his cum forth from his balls. "Let it all out, daddy," Claire whispered. "Cum for me."

Robert had edged himself senseless all night, looking for someone to say those exact words to him. And Claire knew it. He roared, exploding at the sound of her sweet voice, but the pleasure he experienced was quick like a flash of lightning, before Brooke turned the vibrator off. His cum spewed forth, flecking warmly across his chest, and both girls giggled in his ears, and his chest heaved as every ounce of pleasure spilled away.

"Wow," said Claire. "Good job, daddy."

"Good job,daddy," Brooke echoed hotly in his ear. "Want a taste?" Robert shook his head, still dazed by the ghost of the orgasm that had escaped him, but then he felt a finger touch him, and both girls moved away from the bed. A whisper of fresh arousal swept through him, as he wondered which had tasted his cum. And then he felt Claire return, and the clink of his chastity cage in her hand.

"I'm sorry we tricked you a bit, daddy," she said, "...but I hope you had fun. I did."

Brooke returned too, and began wiping his cum away with a tissue. With his eyes still covered, and both girls working overtop of him, Robert could do nothing but lay in frustration. Claire fit his cage back on without much struggle, and then Brooke excused herself to visit the bathroom, leaving Claire alone to undo the straps that bound Robert in place.

"I do want to let you see me, eventually," Claire said softly, as she moved around the bed. "If you had asked, when Brooke was teasing you...I might have let you. I think I'm getting better at this, don't you?"

His hands came free, and Robert only lay there, unable to lift his arms to pull the blindfold off. His frustration was still there, but safely back in his cage and with the haze of arousal fading from his mind, he was regretting how far things had gone.

"Come on, daddy," Claire said. She pulled him gently up from the bed, and Robert uncovered his eyes to see her dressed again, this time in a pajama top that was buttoned up the front. He looked awkwardly down at the floor. "It's okay," his daughter said to him, as he got up. She stood up on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. When she backed away, there was a shyness in her eyes again. "Go to bed," she said. "We'll see you in the morning. And maybe we can talk a bit more about how things will be from now on."

Robert stepped to the bedroom door, and turned one last time to say...anything. He didn't know what.

"Good night, daddy," Claire said, as he went into the hallway. Her fingers were at the buttons of her shirt, and she undid the top few as he watched, clearly enjoying his ongoing attention even through the shyness in her eyes. And then she reached up put his chastity keys around her neck, on a delicate silver chain that he hadn't seen before. The keys rested just above her cleavage, and for a second Claire looked like she might undo another button, and pull the shirt open to reveal herself to him. And even with his balls so recently emptied, Robert could feel his cock straining again in his cage. But then his daughter just smiled and closed the bedroom door.

Robert stumbled back to his room. Images and thoughts burned into his mind, and his cock ached in its cage. And as he fell into his bed, hornier than he had ever been in his life, he saw his computer still open. Tabs open to show the scenes of his fantasies, and now Claire knew them all. It took him ages to sleep. He reached down to touch himself, and his daughter's words echoed in his head as he felt metal against his fist.

I don't think I want you touching your cock, he could hear her saying. I'll miss knowing that you're thinking about me when you touch yourself...but now that we have your search history, I think we'll be able to find enough ways to have fun to make up for it.

He grinded against his mattress. And when he finally did fall asleep, desperate fantasies haunted him, all involving his daughter, only a short way down the hall with his chastity keys around her neck and very possibly with the taste of his cum still in her mouth.

12