Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls go on vacation, but leave Robert in good hands...
5.8k words
4.66
15.1k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who is still here--I know that this has been a VERY long wait. Once again, this story is inspired by the works of PFDee.

Chapter 8

The ringing of the doorbell pierced the commotion inside the house and brought a new throbbing to Robert's imprisoned cock.

"Daddy, can you get that?" Claire called to him, from upstairs. "Brooke, did you remember to pack your red bathing suit? I know that if we get there and it turns out you forgot it, you'll--"

"Don't worry," Brooke laughed, from somewhere out of sight. "I wouldn't want all those locked boys to miss it!"

Robert stood slowly from the couch and went to the front door. He could feel a drip of precum on his leg and hoped that it wouldn't become visible through his pants. He straightened himself and cleared his throat and pulled the door open. He knew that mounting one last protest to this whole plan would be futile...so he put on his best stoic face, and braced himself for what was coming.

"Hi Mister Decker!" Molly smiled. The cute redhead wore a white skirt and a soft blouse that fit her very well. A small black suitcase waited at her side. "It's been a while!"

Robert cleared his throat again, and a flush rose to his cheeks as he recalled the last time he had seen Molly at the clinic. "Umm, yeah," he answered dumbly. "Come in, Molly. The girls are just getting ready. Left too many things until the last minute I think..."

Molly giggled. "I know what that's like," she said, as she stepped into the house. "Wow, your place is so nice Mister Decker."

"Thanks," he muttered, as he closed the door behind her. "Uhhh, I'll give you a tour, once--"

He was interrupted by the thudding of footsteps down the stairs, and Claire came rushing across the living room to throw her arms around Molly. "I was starting to worry you wouldn't make it in time!" she exclaimed. "We didn't realize our flight had been changed until this morning...whatever. I'm glad you're here. Thanks for coming!"

"No problem," said Molly. "Thanks again for the opportunity."

"Don't thank me...thank Daddy," said Claire, with a glance up at Robert. "He was very excited when we told him who would be looking after him while we're gone. If he hadn't been so into the idea, I might have made other arrangements."

"Aww that's so sweet," Molly smiled. "I didn't think I'd made such an impression on you, Mister Decker."

Robert blushed. "Claire's exaggerating," he said.

"No, she isn't!" Brooke exclaimed, as she came down the stairs with two suitcases thudding behind her. "You should have seen him, Molly. When we told him you needed the practice because you're studying for a job at a Gold-Star facility, he almost came in his cage. It was adorable."

"It was really cute," Claire agreed, with a small blush of her own.

"Okay, okay," Molly interjected, as she observed Robert's discomfort. "No need to embarrass him. There will be plenty of time for that later." She winked as Robert met her eye, and he looked away as he felt his entire body burning red. "Do you guys have time to go over everything? I can tell you're in a rush..."

"No, I think we're okay," Claire said, with a glance around the living room. "Passports, Brooke?"

"Yep."

"Tickets?"

"Yep. I've got everything. The car is on its way...I think we can spend a couple minutes talking about your daddy's cage." Brooke grinned at Robert, and he did his best to keep his composure. They were almost gone, and then...his cock pounded at the thought.

"All right, well let's all sit for a minute, then." Claire ushered Molly into the living room, and the redhead moved to take the big cushy chair. Claire pulled Robert to the couch, and Brooke swooped in on his other side so he was trapped between them.

Molly smiled again as she watched Robert sit uncomfortably between the two girls. "Don't be nervous, Mister Decker," she said. "It's not like we don't already know each other. I have to admit, I felt so bad when you were at the clinic last time, and I realized we didn't have your keys...but I'm glad that everything worked out!"

Brooke laughed. "It has," she agreed. "He's been doing so well. Hasn't he, Claire?"

"He has," said Claire. She squeezed Robert's hand, and his heart skipped a beat.

"That's good," said Molly. "I have just a couple routine questions before you two go, then...just to help me get started." She looked directly into Robert's eyes. "How long has it been since his last orgasm?"

Robert had known this would be the first question, but still his mouth went dry.

"We've been working on calling them cummies," Brooke giggled.

"We never agreed to that--" Robert tried to interject.

"Oh, he's just being shy," said Claire. She rubbed his back for just a moment, and Robert felt his cock straining against his cage, at the touch. "He almost said it last time."

"I'll keep that in mind," said Molly. Her smile was already melting him. "How long has it been since the last time he...made cummies, then?"

The girls giggled, as Robert struggled not to shrink into the couch.

"How long has it been, Daddy?" Claire asked. "I don't know how many days, exactly."

"Nine," he answered.

"That's right," Claire remembered. "I couldn't remember which day last week, but you're right. Nine days. I wanted to make sure he was nice and full for you."

Robert's head was spinning. A few months ago, Claire never spoke about sex in front of him. And now...

"And how do his releases usually go?" Molly asked. "Is he allowed to masturbate, or do one of you...?"

"We've been working on different things," Claire admitted, with another small blush and a bite of her lip. "We have to keep him tied up when his cage is off...we caught him being very naughty about a month ago, so he hasn't been allowed to touch himself since then. Brooke and I have been practicing for our trip, so he's been enjoying some handjobs."

"Claire's still too shy to get those cummies all the way out of him," Brooke said, leering at Robert as he squirmed in his seat. "She's so gentle that she always ends up ruining him. And I made him blow so hard a couple weeks ago...but I've gotten really good at ruins, too, since then."

"It can take some getting used to," Molly said comfortingly to Claire. "Lots of ruins, okay. That's good to know. How long since his last full orgasm, would you say? Or, sorry--his last full cummies?" Her eyes twinkled again as she smiled at Robert, and she ran a finger down the collar of her blouse, parting the fabric for just a moment as she traced her cleavage.

"Ummm...actually, it might have been that time with Brooke," said Claire. "So closer to three weeks? He hasn't wanted to cooperate with a lot of our games."

Molly raised her eyebrows. "Three weeks without a full orgasm and you still won't call them cummies, Mister Decker? I'm actually impressed! Most guys would do anything for a release after half that time."

"If there's one thing Daddy's good at, it's refusing to bend," Claire said, with a note of genuine pride in her voice. "That's why we've been working so slowly. And why I thought this would be great practice for you!"

Molly nodded. "I can't wait," she said.

Robert gulped, and Brooke laughed again, placing a hand on his leg just a few inches away from his cage.

"Anything else I need to know?" Molly asked. "Is he allowed any nudity when he gets unlocked?"

"He's seen Brooke naked a couple times," said Claire. "Not me--he still hasn't worked up the courage to ask for it. And there are all the websites we caught him visiting...I sent you the links, right?"

"Yep, I have those. Don't you worry. Do you have any preferences for his release schedule while you're away?"

"Nope," Claire smiled. "You can do whatever you want with him."

Molly laughed. "Don't worry, Mister Decker," she added, as she noticed Robert's expression turn to one of concern. "I'll need you to sign off on my experience, when the girls get back--I want to make sure you have a very good time with me."

"If it were up to me--" Brooke started.

"Well, it's not up to you," Claire laughed. "Thank goodness, right Daddy?"

Molly nodded, studying Robert still. "Well, I guess the last thing is...is there anything in particular you want him working on?"

"Hmmm." Claire looked into Robert's eyes for just a moment. "Honesty," she decided.

Robert's heart skipped a beat again.

Brooke's phone buzzed. "Car's here," she said, with a glance to her phone. "Gotta go!"

"Okay...have fun while we're gone, Daddy!" Claire said, and she gave Robert a kiss on the cheek and took him into a hug.

"You too," said Robert. "And...be careful, please?"

"We will," said Claire. "Don't worry. And we'll send you lots of pictures!"

" Lots of pictures," Brooke echoed, and she licked her lips enticingly.

"Thanks again, Molly!" Claire called, as she pulled her suitcase out the door. "Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"I'm sure your dad will take great care of me," Molly assured her. "Have a good time!"

Then the girls were gone, and a minute later there came the sound of an engine roaring away. Robert and Molly sat in silence for a long moment.

"I, ummm," Robert managed. "They like to tease, quite a lot. But I hope that we can try to have a...a nice time, together? I'd love to give you a recommendation, or whatever you need to get into this program. I just..."

Molly smiled, as she watched Robert fumble over his words. "Don't worry," she said again. "I'm here to work, and to have a good time. You can't really be in this line of work if you don't enjoy it, y'know? Claire said she wanted you working on your honesty. So tell me...what are you most excited about? With having a girl staying with you, who's trying to get a job at a Gold-Star facility? I'm sure you've heard all kinds of stories about what goes on in those places."

Robert nodded. With Brooke and Claire gone, he could feel his old confidence returning already. He was going to take full advantage of these couple of weeks.

"Well?" Molly asked. She undid the top button of her blouse. "What are you looking forward to the most?"

Robert held her gaze for a minute, mustering the will to be direct.

"This isn't a test," said Molly. She undid no more buttons, but sat elegantly in the chair, studying his expression with a gentle look on her face. "You can tell me."

Robert felt his heart and cock both thrumming, but he managed to sit like the titan of industry he was, as he answered her. "I think I'm most looking forward to having your mouth on my cock," he said.

Molly's smile widened, and her answer nearly dashed all of his momentary strength. "Good choice," she said. "I think I'm looking forward to that, too."

===

With Claire and Brooke gone, Molly adopted a very proper attitude. She let Robert give her a tour of the house and set herself up in the guest bedroom on the main floor, all without making another single lewd comment. And when they returned to the living room, she brought a black folder full of papers, and sat across from him again, with her legs crossed so that her skirt rode up her thigh just a bit. Something about her demeanor was relaxing, as she sat flipping through the papers...almost as though Robert was back in one of his board meetings with any of the powerful female executives who were never shy about teasing their ways through negotiations. And it was in that environment that he had long ago learned to thrive.

"So...how does this work, exactly?" he asked her after a minute, interrupting her reading.

Molly looked up with a smile and closed the folder. "Well," she said. "Positions at Gold-Star facilities are very competitive. My experience at the Clinic will look good on an application, but I'll need a few references as well, to even have a shot. Very enthusiastic references." She raised her eyebrows meaningfully, and smiled again in a way that made his pulse race. She looked incredible. "And I'll also need to submit this packet, to show my work. It's just like the ones that Gold-Star nurses use."

"Okay..." Robert nodded slowly. "What kind of work?"

Molly smiled. "What do you know about Gold-Star facilities?" she asked.

Robert cleared his throat but managed to maintain his confidence. "Only what I've heard from all the stories," he said. "Only very rich and very powerful men can afford them. And that...that the nurses there are a lot more involved in their patient's releases."

Molly's smile widened. "That's right," she said. "Those facilities can charge so much because they really get to know their patients. The nurses there need to be able to develop very specific relationships with the men they see. So for the next couple weeks...I want to get to know you. And when Brooke and Claire get home, if you have enjoyed my company, you'll sign my forms and write me a reference. How does that sound?"

Robert's mouth was dry. "That sounds good," he answered.

"Good!" Molly beamed, and she opened her folder again. "I have five questions, to get us started. If you answer all five, I'm going to put on a bikini and take a swim in your pool...and you can join me, or just watch, or whatever you like."

Robert felt his heart racing.

"Question one: do you find me attractive?" Molly asked.

"Yes," Robert answered easily. "Yes, of course."

"How sweet of you," Molly smiled, as she made a note on the first page. "Is there a part of my body that you're most attracted to, right now?"

Robert resisted the urge to clear his throat. His cage was so tight... "Your legs," he said, struggling to keep his composure.

She scribbled another note and smiled shyly. "Would you say that you find legs attractive, in general?" she asked, "or is there something special about mine?" To accentuate her point, she unfolded and crossed her legs again, arching her toes as she did.

Robert felt another twinge in his cock. "No..." he coughed. "I mean...yours are very nice. Incredible, in fact. But yes, I think a lot of women have nice legs."

Another note. "Who would you say is the primary focus of your sexual desires?" She asked. "For lots of men it's their keyholders, or celebrities they have a crush on...or the nurses they see every week. What about for you? Is there someone you fantasize about the most?"

Robert hesitated, taken aback by the change of topic. His cock throbbed, and he felt another drip or precum escape his cage. A flush rose to his cheeks.

"Is it Claire?" Molly asked him softly. "It's important for you to be honest with me if we're going to have a productive relationship. This is all confidential...it's just so that I can make the most of our time together."

Robert looked away for a moment. "I don't think I have one," he lied. "Not since my wife..."

Molly watched him expectantly. "You know, I remember the picture you snuck in, during your last visit to the Clinic," she said. "You asked so nicely if you could keep it. And I know it was of Brooke and Claire. They told me." She smiled, with a twinkle in her eye. "So you can be honest...which of them do you think of, the most often?" She sat with her pen ready.

"I don't..." Robert stuttered. "This is confidential?" he reiterated.

"Of course. And we're almost done the questions...and then you can help me choose a bikini to wear for you. And you'll be very happy with what I have planned for this evening."

The arousal caged within him was so intense that for a moment he reached reflexively for his cock. But his fingers brushed only hard metal through his pants. He recoiled, embarrassed, but Molly's eyes twinkled as she smiled. "Claire," Robert answered, quietly.

"Good boy," Molly cooed, as she made another note. "Her flight has probably only just left...and you're already doing so good."

Robert blushed. He would never have admitted this in front of Brooke or Claire. Why did he find it so much easier with Molly?

"Okay, last question," Molly smiled. "Are these questions turning you on?"

"Yes." There was no sense denying it. His cock pulsed again as he spoke.

"Good job, Mister Decker!" Molly made her last few notes, and then closed the binder again. "I think that was a great start. Why don't you come help me decide what to wear in the pool?"

===

To Robert's surprise, Molly had packed three separate swimsuits, and really did let him choose which one she wore, though she playfully ushered him out of the room so that she could get changed. When she emerged, clad in a tight pale blue suit that was stringy in all the right places, Robert felt as though a strong enough breeze might have made him cum in his cage. Her body was soft and toned and incredible, and the thought of having her here to entertain him for two weeks...

She giggled as he ogled her, and then led him to the pool. He declined her offer to join her in the water and took some pleasure in sitting comfortably in a pool chair while she drifted lazily back and forth, beneath the warm sun, stretching and moving solely for his entertainment.

"Claire was right about you," she said, as she came out of the pool a while later, dripping and glistening like a goddess. "I think it's hot, how confident you manage to be. Most guys would be literally drooling, begging by now for all sorts of things. But you enjoy feeling like you're in control, don't you? Even if it's just a bit?"

"Yes," said Robert.

Molly toweled her hair and smiled down at him. Her breasts looked amazing, and she stretched her legs just for him, as he watched. "I'll have to add it to my notes," she said.

"Have you calculated everything you're going to do?" Robert asked, half joking. "Is this all part of a test, just to get in my head?"

"Maybe," Molly smiled. Then she leaned down, and suddenly her face was so close to him that he froze. "Maybe one day I'll let you watch me swim naked," she said hotly in his ear. "Would you like that?"

Robert was frozen. But still, he managed to nod. She giggled and withdrew. "I have some work to do, for a while," she said. "Maybe later we can have dinner together, and then get in your head a bit more." She smiled one last time as he struggled to find his breath, and then walked away, giving him a perfect view of her swaying ass.

===

Claire texted hours later, as he and Molly were having dinner, to let him know that she and Brooke had arrived at their resort. Pics later, she promised. Robert tried not to let himself be hopeful, about the kinds of pictures she would be sending.

Molly spoke about ordinary things, throughout dinner...somehow managing to act as though she hadn't made Robert's cage tighter than it had ever been in his life, earlier in the day. When dinner was done, Molly left to run some errands, and Robert killed some time around the house, checking his phone every other minute as he desperately awaited whatever pictures Claire and Brooke would be sending. He could barely imagine how badly they were teasing the locked boys who would be serving them at the resort...but his imagination ran wild.

With his pent-up lust driving him, he crept into the guest room, where he looked through the things Molly had organized into the dresser. Humiliation filled him, as he considered how she might react if she came home and found him. But his aching imprisoned cock had a mind of its own, and throbbed so sweetly as he considered her bikinis, and the lacy bras and panties she had laid out. There was a plug-in vibrator, and a black dildo, waiting openly in another drawer. He gulped as he saw these, and then put everything carefully back where he had found it and retreated hastily from the room...just in time to hear the front door open as Molly returned. He met her red-faced in the living room, and she smiled as she saw him, as though she knew exactly what he had been doing.

12