All Comments on 'Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 08'

by white_raven47

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
minorbotherminorbother6 months ago
Welcome back!

Just... wow!

darthnader19darthnader196 months ago

Holy shit that was a unexpected surprise. Glad to see you haven't abandoned the story and returned with a Banger of a chapter 🔥🔥🔥

jabad850jabad8506 months ago

Wow! Just outstanding, and so glad to see you back with another chapter!

Bringing in Molly is a great twist. I'm throbbing in sympathy with Robert anticipating two weeks of agony and ecstasy.

Please, please, please keep the tease going and don't leave us hanging so long again...

Inadequate77Inadequate776 months ago

Welcome back, so happy to read more of your excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Torture is not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome thanks for your continued story. Looking forward to your next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great to see this story is being continued - are you sure your not also the author of 'Neighbours' too (both chastity based stories that are long running & recently returned from hiatus).

Interested to see how this continues now that Molly has become more featured - hopefully there isn't going to be a year plus until the next update....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please give us moreeee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can only echo previous comments - what a great and unexpected surprise! Great continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back! Super glad to finally see the story continue, and this is quite a good direction!

white_raven47white_raven476 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive reception. I can tell you a couple things...

The next chapter is already done. Giving a couple weeks for people to find this one, but the wait won't be long. Can't make any promises though for chapters 10 and 11 (which should finish the story). It doesn't take me very long to write these...I wrote this chapter start to finish in a couple hours. It's more a matter of finding the initiative.

To some of the early comment: (1) No, I'm not the author of Neighbours. Never heard of it but sounds fun. (2) Glad you like Molly's introduction, I've been planning to feature her since the beginning.

Stay tuned for Chapter 9!

TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmills6 months ago

Another great entry. I love the twist on the gold star facilities. This whole time it looked like some men had a get out of jail card for chastity, but now we find out that isn't the case! Looking forward to the next chapter.

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIII6 months ago

I’m so pleased to see this story continuing. Also, fantastic chapter!

CatoDahliaCatoDahlia6 months ago

God this was hot! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's nothing erotic about torture. Do you also get off to videos of animals being mutilated while they're still alive and screaming? I bet you do.

bowme2bowme25 months ago

Awesome! Always wonderful to see a story continue after I had given up hope :D

Anyone have a link to the "Neighbours" story the earlier commenter mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This part is your most erotic yet! I want to make cummies soooo much hearing his secret thoughts about Claire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous