Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Mister Decker, things took a bit longer than I thought," she said. "Would you help me put these groceries away?"

As Robert sorted the groceries, Molly checked her phone. "I got some pictures from Brooke and Claire," she said. "We can look at them together--oh, that will be fun. I'm going to get changed. You...leave all your clothes right here on the kitchen floor and go sit on the couch."

Robert's heart skipped a beat, but Molly only looked sweetly up at him. "This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it?" she asked. "The Gold-Star treatment isn't just naughty questions and nice things to look at. Claire left your key with me for a reason."

Robert nodded mutely and undressed as Molly watched.

"Good boy," she said, admiring his body as he stripped. She had seen him naked before...many times at the Clinic. But now, standing in the dark together in his own house, Robert could feel his cock thrumming in anticipation. "Over to the couch," she said. Robert followed where he was directed, and Molly turned on the TV. With a few swipes on her phone, she cast to the television, and then left Robert sitting staring at a picture of Claire and Brooke on a beach at sunset. There was nothing erotic about the picture, but the girls' smiling faces was enough to make Robert's breath catch.

He sat so transfixed, so enraptured with thoughts of what was to come, that he barely heard Molly coming back. And when she stepped back into the living room, Robert felt his soul truly leave his body. She was dressed in a one-piece bathing suit, that he had somehow not noticed as he had been going through her clothes. It was white, and though it covered her very modestly, it was tight enough that it left very little to the imagination. Somehow, even after having seen her in a stringy bikini earlier today, this felt even more revealing.

"Mister Decker, you're going to make me blush," Molly giggled. "The nurses at Gold-Star facilities almost always dress like this. I thought I'd give you the full treatment. Hands behind your back, please." Robert complied with hardly a thought, and Molly reached behind with a pair of handcuffs, that clicked metallically into place. "Claire told me about the straps on her bed, but I thought it would be nice to sit out here for tonight. But still...we can't have you taking things into your own hands, can we?"

Robert's heart was drumming against his chest as she went to the locked bell-jar in the corner of the room. A few short beeps as she entered a code that Robert couldn't see, and the light at the bottom of the jar turned blue. She carefully lifted the jar, and Robert braced himself for humiliation as the familiar sing-song voice rang throughout the house.

"Somebody wants to cum!" the automated voice announced. Molly giggled as she removed his key.

"That's fun," she said. "Claire must have chosen that voice especially for you. Are you ready, Mister Decker?"

Robert nodded and felt as though he had run a marathon as she knelt before him.

She set her phone on the carpet by her side and swiped at the screen, so the picture on the TV changed. "Look at the pictures, Mister Decker," she said softly.

Robert moaned, as she gently grasped his cage. The picture on the TV was just of Brooke, this time with her back to the camera as she stood with her feet in the ocean. The sky was pink, and she had one arm playfully outstretched, holding her bikini top. Her back was naked, and her bottoms clung so nicely to her ass...

Molly slipped the cage off of him with ease, and Robert felt himself growing rock hard in an instant. " Someone's excited," Molly observed. Robert's gaze was fixed on the screen, but then he gasped as Molly touched his cock.

"Oh... fuck," he groaned.

Claire and Brooke's touches were unpracticed-- gentle, and enthusiastic, but still learning. But Molly touched him like she had been mastering cocks since she was eighteen. She went slowly, but with the precision on someone who could probably make him blow his load in under thirty seconds if she wanted to. Robert's eyes rolled back, and he let out a hard breath as Molly stroked him.

"Good boy," she whispered. "Are you excited for the Gold-Star treatment, Mister Decker? Do you want me to show you why most men would pay anything to have a nice, committed nurse to take care of their poor aching cocks?"

Robert nodded desperately and was lost again as Molly pressed her thumb gently against the sensitive underside of his cock.

"I love strong confident guys like you," Molly said to him. "And if I get into a Gold-Star facility I'll have my choice of men just like you. I'm glad you agreed to give me this opportunity. Look at the screen."

Obediently, Robert forced his eyes open to look at the sexy picture of Brooke. And then it changed again, to a picture of Claire lying in the sand. Her arms were stretched over her head, and she was reclined erotically beneath the twilight, sprawled out in a way that he had never seen her in person. He moaned again, and Molly giggled.

"Did you go through my underwear drawer while I was out, Mister Decker?" she asked sweetly.

The question caught him off guard. "What?" he asked. "No. What do you--" he lost his voice and train of thought as she stroked him again.

"No?" she asked. "You didn't go looking through all of my panties?"

Robert only gasped.

"You can tell me," she said. "We're supposed to working on being honest, remember? And I like when you answer my questions."

Robert moaned again, and then his breath became rapid as she leaned her head closer, so he could feel her breath on the tip of his cock for just a moment.

"Maybe if you're honest with me, I'll let you feel my tongue," she whispered. The picture on the screen changed again, to a selfie of Brooke and Claire kissing in a romantically-lit bedroom.

"Please," Robert whispered. "Oh, fuck. Oh my god."

"Did you go looking through my panties?" she asked again.

"Yes," Robert admitted. And then he let out a guttural moan, as she licked his cock. Just once, but enough to make stars explode behind his eyes.

"Good boy," she said again. "See what happens when you're honest? Say thank you."

"Thank you, Molly," he gasped. "Do it again. Oh god, please..."

Molly laughed quietly, as she continued to stroke him. He could feel his orgasm, so close he could taste it. "Are you ready to cum already?" she asked. "It hasn't been very long at all. Did you learn to be a quick little boy, at the Clinic?"

"No, I just--it's been so long...and you're so good..." he stuttered through her ministrations.

A new picture on the screen, this time of Brooke lying on her front, naked and hugging the bedsheets. Her feet dangled in the air and she smiled at the camera, and her ass looked incredible, and for a moment Robert could feel his orgasm about to begin.

Molly stopped just in time and let him cool down as he looked hungrily at the picture of Brooke. Then she started again, and laughed sweetly as he humped her hand, panting to get even just a bit more stimulation. "Have you listened to Brooke and Claire have sex?" she asked.

Robert flushed, but nodded, hopeful that it would earn him another lick. But Molly only continued her slow precision strokes. Even without lube, this was the most incredible thing he had felt in so long...

"What a naughty boy," she admonished. "Did you kneel outside their bedroom door and touch your cage?"

Robert shook his head. "No," he gasped. "They're just so loud, sometimes...and I have to walk by their door--"

"Have you ever gone through their underwear drawers?" she pressed.

Robert squeezed his eyes shut, praying that she would take him close enough to the edge again. He was so close...

"Mister Decker," she repeated gently. "I asked you a question. Have you looked through their underwear drawers?"

"Yes," he whispered.

" Good boy. Whose? Both?"

He was straining as hard as he could.

"If I like your answer, I'll lick you again. Whose underwear drawer have you looked through?"

"Claire's," he admitted. And then he gasped again, like a horny teenager, as her hot mouth touched his cock again. It was slower this time, and he could practically feel the tip of her tongue dragging the orgasm out of his cock. But again, she stopped just a moment too soon.

"Please, Molly," he begged.

"Almost," she promised. She flicked her phone one last time, and now it was of both Brooke and Claire, admiring their reflections. Both were topless and covering their breasts with only their hands. Brooke's expression was one of a pure killer, but Claire smiled shyly for the camera.

Robert had truly never been so turned on in his life. Not once.

"One more question," said Molly. "Do you want to see her naked?"

Robert's heart clutched. Was there a nude picture of Claire, among the ones she had sent?

Molly smiled up at him, at twisted gently as she stroked him. Robert trembled, and Molly cooed softly. "Do you want to see Claire naked, Mister Decker?" she asked.

"Do you want to see your little girl naked? Do you fantasize about it?"

Robert panted, but still for the life of him, he couldn't say it. He felt Molly's breath on his cock again, but still held his tongue.

"It's okay," Molly whispered. "I won't tell anyone what you say with me. I just want you to express yourself. Tell me, and I'll lick you one last time. Do you think that will be enough?"

"Yes," he said, in such a small voice.

"Yes what?" Molly giggled. "Yes, one more lick will be enough?"

He nodded aggressively.

"Then tell me what I want to hear," she said, gripping him just a bit more tightly. "It will be our secret. I know it, already. Brooke and Claire know it. How could you not want it?"

"Oh fuck, oh jesus fucking christ..."

"I think it's so sweet that you're embarrassed about it," said Molly. "But I'm trying to help you get what you want."

"I..." Robert whispered, as her touches sent him into the stratosphere. "I want it."

"What do you want?"

"To see her naked."

Molly stretched up and kissed him on the mouth. It took Robert fully by surprise, but he moaned into her lips as she stroked him. "One more time," she told him breathlessly, leaning back down so her tongue was nearly on his cock. "Nice and loudly. Just think how good it will feel, to be honest."

Robert could feel the most incredible orgasm of his life just moments away, and the picture of Claire on the screen was one that he knew he would remember forever. "I want to see Claire naked," he moaned.

Molly's tongue was the greatest thing he had ever felt, but still she stopped just a millisecond short of making him cum. "Do you want to know a secret, Mister Decker?" she asked.

Robert was too far gone, to answer.

"Most guys who pay all that money to have their keys held at Gold-Star facilities...they don't get to cum very often. Probably even less than once a week like you used to."

Robert's eyes bulged.

No no no no no...

"They pay so much...and keep coming back, because the nurses there tease them so good. They learn all their fantasies and keep them desperate for more."

Her fingers were feather-light, and Robert could swear that he was already at the point of no return.

"You're not going to be happy with me, but I promise...by tomorrow, you'll be begging for me to do this all again."

"Molly, please...oh my god, please, it feels so good."

She tapped her phone again, and an audio recording tab opened. "Tell Claire how much you want to make your cummies," she said.

"Fuck, oh god..."

"Say it, just for her. She wanted you to...she said so, before she left. Say it, and I'll show you how well I can handle your beautiful cock."

" Please let me make cummies for you," Robert moaned, charging through the sentence like a firewalker over hot coals. He felt a rush of humiliation, and Molly smiled, and then she gave him three fast strokes as she closed the audio recorder.

And then she left go, and left forward, with her mouth expectantly open. "Cum for me, Mister Decker," she said to him. And Robert felt his orgasm churning, and then a single drop of cum emerged at the tip of his cock. He clenched and strained and gasped, with the eruption stalled, but then could feel it dissipating, and only the lonely drop to show for it.

Molly giggled and licked it clean.

Robert's thoughts were whirling. He tugged in futility against the handcuffs and stared longingly at the picture on the TV screen, of Brooke and Claire both smiling and covering their breasts from his view.

"You did so good, Mister Decker," Molly smiled up at him. She stretched up to give him a gentle kiss on the lips. He could taste his cum. "And that was just in one day. Just think how much fun we can have in two weeks."

12