Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 09

Story Info
Robert's training continues.
5.2k words
4.78
13.9k
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

"Welcome home, Mister Decker!" Molly called, as Robert stepped into the house after a long week at the office. His day at work had given his cock a chance to relax, but the sound of her voice made him immediate hard in his cage.

"Hi Molly," he said to her. She was sitting in the chair in the living room, reading a book that appeared completely innocent. But she was wearing a skirt like always, and a tightly fitted top, and was sitting with her legs in the way that he loved...and for the millionth time this week, he wondered how carefully she was calculating every single detail for him. "I wasn't expecting you to be home so early," he said.

Molly finished reading the page she was on, and then closed the book with a smile. "I wasn't expectingyou to be home so early," she countered. "After so many nights in a row together I thought you might be excited for a break. I left the Clinic a bit early today, so I could have some downtime."

"Oh," Robert apologized, as he took off his jacket. "Sorry, I didn't know. I can keep myself busy, I just..."

Molly watched him stutter, and shrugged with another small smile. "It's your house, Mister Decker," she said. "You don't have to apologize. It's just that...after how things ended last night, I thought you might be mad at me."

Robert looked down. Last night, after nearly a full week of teasing and prying and touching him in ways that he hadn't been touched in so long, Molly had once again ruined out a single drop of cum. He had thrashed in his handcuffs, and begged, and cursed, and said some very unkind things. And despite all of that, today he had hardly thought of anything else, but the weekend ahead that he would spend with her. "I'm sorry," he said again. "I shouldn't have...said those things."

"You're sweet," Molly said. "Come sit here." She moved to the couch and patted the seat next to her. Robert put down his briefcase and moved slowly to be at her side.

His mind was racing--after this past week, he was dripping at just the thought of being near her. When he sat, Molly put a hand on his leg, and smiled again. He met her eye, thought about grabbing her...kissing her and tearing off her clothes...The bell jar that held his chastity keys was alight with red, where it sat in the corner of the room--and somehow the sight of it only turned him on more. "What are you sorry for?" Molly asked gently.

"I'm..." Robert met her eye again, and she reached up to stroke the back of his head. By now, he knew the kind of communication she wanted. "I'm sorry I called you a bitch, last night. That was shitty of me."

Molly ran her fingers through his hair, and then leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. His cock throbbed again. "Thank you for saying so, Mister Decker. We don't have to play again, if you don't want to. Would you prefer if I let you stay nice and safe in your cage, until Brooke and Claire get home?"

Robert shook his head. Molly giggled. "Even if I told you that there wasno way I would let you cum, would you still want me to touch you again?"

His heart dropped. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because..." Robert gulped. "Because you're incredible."

Her smile brightened. "Good boy," she said. She leaned back and moved a bit farther away on the couch. "Don't worry...I still might. I have some ideas." She looked him up and down, and bit her lip. "Do the people at your office know that Claire is your keyholder?" she asked.

Robert felt his blood run cold. And suddenly, he was more alert and determined than he had been in several days. His expression fell, and Molly recoiled, before a look of sympathy crossed her face.

"I'm not going to blackmail you--is that what you're worried about?" Molly asked. "I wouldn't do that, Mister Decker. Don't you trust me?"

Robert was lost for words. "I like you a lot, Molly," he said, still uncertain. "But I don't reallyknow you. And I've seen guys lose everything when they get wrapped around a girl's fingers."

Molly smiled. "You don't think you're wrapped around my finger?" she joked.

Robert held her gaze, unwavering, and Molly raised her eyebrows, impressed. Then she pulled out her phone. A few clicks, and the audio recorder opened.

"Please let me make my cummies for you," he heard himself say. A flush rose to his cheeks, but he didn't move a muscle. If things went poorly...if Molly compromised his job...

And then, as he watched, Molly clicked to delete the recording. Robert blinked and relaxed slightly. "I never sent it to Claire," Molly promised. "I'm not going to tell her what we do together, or what you say...not thespecifics anyways. I'm going to let you tell her yourself, when you're ready. And I'mcertainly not going to tell anyone else about us. The entire point of a Gold-Star nurse is their confidentiality. Do you have any ideas, the kinds of things that those powerful men will do or say, to earn their releases?"

Robert relaxed further. He breathed deeply and nodded. "Why did you take the recording at all, then?" he asked.

Molly looked at him like he was a snack. "Because I want you to feel exposed, Mister Decker. A bit of humiliation turns you on...it's obvious. And that's fine--lots of guys enjoy it. My job is to do everything I can, to get you addicted to me. But this is a safe space. You can be as submissive as you want with me...I won't tell a soul if you don't want me to."

Robert nodded.

"So tell me...do the people at your office know Claire is your keyholder?" she asked again.

"No," he answered carefully. "I mean...some of them might assume. Not like it would be uncommon. But as far as they know, my keys are kept at a clinic."

"As far as they know, you're coming in once a week so I can watch you jerk off for a few seconds," Molly clarified, giggling.

Robert turned red. "Yes," he agreed.

"I guess it would be hard to keep things under control over there, if they knew that every day you were coming home to a sweet girl like Claire who managed all of your orgasms."

Robert nodded. "It would."

Molly smiled devilishly, again. "I've said it before, Mister Decker...but I honestly think it'sso hot, how well you keep yourself together. I'm having fun with you. And I think you deserve a reward, after such ahard week." She reached over to touch his cage through his pants, and Robert stiffened where he sat. "What wouldyou like today? Aside from the obvious."

Robert studied her. There was a hunger in her eyes...some part of her had enjoyed seeing him get serious. "You said I could watch you swim naked," he said, with as even of a tone as he could muster.

Her smile brightened. "I did," she agreed.

"That's what I want."

"After dinner," she said. His heart skipped a beat, and she laughed at the look on his face. "You cook," she said. "Show me how you would treat a lady you brought home for the first time. And maybe you'll get lucky." Robert smiled. A fire flared in his chest, and he leaned over to kiss her. She tensed just a bit, at the boldness, but Robert paused an instant before their lips met.

"Stay right here," he whispered, and then gently touched his lips to hers. "I'll show you a good night." When he stood, he could feel her eyes following him.

===

It would have been an understatement, to say that he charmed Molly. With permission to be a bit more direct, he treated her like a date--a form that he had not exercised in a long time, but that came back easily once he got started. He put on some music, and they talked about ordinary things, and joked together, and he put his hand on her more than once as they went about the evening. Molly clearly enjoyed how he was being, and although his cock pounded, there was something reassuring about it now. Like a lion waiting to be uncaged.

She liked what she saw, when I got mad, he thought to himself, as he monitored the food sizzling on the stovetop.She submitted...just for a moment, and she liked it. If I can do this right...

They ate dinner, and then Molly excused herself while Robert cleaned up. He swayed to the music as he worked, relaxed for the first time in quite a while. This was his element. It always had been.

"Hey Mister Decker," Molly spoke, as she came back into the kitchen. Robert turned, and then nearly fell to his knees as he saw her standing there, completely naked. She stood with a hand on her hip, in a pose that was perfectly practiced. Her breasts were firm and perfectly sized, and her pussy was bare, drawing his gaze like a starving man to water. She giggled, as he stood frozen, and then she strutted across the room, until she was nearly within his grasp. "Are you going to come swim with me?" she asked.

Robert could only nod.

"Take off your clothes," she told him. Robert stripped obediently. The warmth of her was so close. It had been years since he had stood this close to a naked woman, with his hands free. Molly looked up at him, deep into his eyes, and playfully waiting to see what he would do. After an evening of confidence, it should have been easy. But instead, when he reached out to put his arm on her lower back, it was like reaching for a live wire. Molly gasped slightly at his touch and stepped in closer to put her hand on his cage. "I think I like this side of you, Mister Decker," she said. "What would you do, right now, if your cock wasn't locked up?"

Robert's breath was shuddering. Across the room, the red light of the bell jar taunted him. "I'd fuck you so hard," he said quietly. She smiled. The small of her back at the most incredible thing he had touched in ages, and her breasts were up against his chest, and her mouth wasright there... but still, he was restrained. "I...I want you to feel safe, Molly," he said.

"I'm safe with you," she said. "Just like you're safe with me. You're going to do everything I say--aren't you, Mister Decker?" She blinked up at him, and he nodded. "Good," she smiled. And she led him by the hand, out to the yard, past the glass doors and into the open air. "Have Brooke and Claire kept you naked out here?" Molly asked. Robert's gaze was fixed on her ass, as she stepped gently into the water.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked. She pulled him in after her, and Robert salivated as she sunk slowly into the water. There were goosebumps on her naked skin. He chewed his words, but Molly put a finger to his lips. "Don't think," she told him. "It's just you and me. You can tell me whatever you want. The more you say, the more you get. It will be our little secret."

Robert breathed deeply. There was no way he was letting this opportunity pass.

"Do you enjoy being naked out here for Brooke and Claire?" she asked again.

"Sometimes," he said.

She smiled and led him further. He gasped as the water reached his cage. "Tell me about it," she said.

"They..." Robert forced himself to say it, desperate for more. "They let me touch myself while they swim, sometimes. Or...they used to."

"That must have been nice," she said. The pool suddenly deepened, and her breasts were below the water now, and she moved away as he followed her. "They don't anymore?"

"No. Not since...not since they caught me masturbating without permission."

Molly smiled as she watched his cheeks turn red and pulled him close as they reached another wall of the pool. When he reached out to grab the ledge, he had her loosely pinned. "Does it feel good, to say it out loud?" she asked.

Robert blushed furiously, but nodded and looked into her eyes, desperate to make her happy.

"Men who spend all their time being dominant alwayslove to give up control, when they get the chance," Molly grinned. "Even if they don't know it. Put your arm around me," she directed. Robert complied, and she was warm in his embrace, wet and soft and so close... His cage touched her leg, and he withheld a moan. After a moment, she smiled again, and pushed him gently away, and then ducked under the water and kicked away from the wall. She emerged across the pool and beckoned for him to follow. And together they swam for a while, and every so often they would touch and Robert would feel heat rush through him at the feel of her naked skin.

"Why do you think it's so hard for you to be open with Claire?" Molly asked, as he caught up to her again after a few laps of the pool.

Robert blushed again. "It just feels weird," he said. "I know that things have changed, but call me old-fashioned. And she's never been very open about stuff like this. Until she met Brooke, I don't think Iever heard her talk about sex."

"So...maybe it's because she seems to innocent?" Molly asked. She swam away from him again, and Robert followed quickly, catching her in another embrace.

"Maybe," he admitted.

"Does that make it hotter, for you?"

"...Maybe." Robert gasped, as Molly suddenly reached down to touch his cage again.

He would have done anything, to be free.

"This way," Molly directed, and she led him back to a corner of the pool. This time she pinned him against the wall. "Does it turn you on because you feel like you're doing something wrong?" she asked gently.

Robert thought for a moment, and then nodded. "That makes sense," he conceded. His cock was pounding, and he could practically feel the heat of her pussy.

Molly smiled again, and then pressed herself in closer to him. "Good boy," she told him. And then she kissed him, deeply, and he reached around to grab her butt, and she moaned into his mouth. "Get up on the ledge," she whispered. Robert complied with some difficulty, and for just a moment was sitting with his cage only a few inches from her mouth. But then she pulled herself out of the water, straddling him in all her naked glory, and pushed him onto his back. His heart raced as she moved over him, and he saw stars as she lowered his pussy onto his mouth. It was far from the most comfortable position, but it was pure heaven.

"Mmmm," she moaned, and his tongue darted out greedily to taste her. She found his hands, and lifted them to touch her breasts, and then Robert was completely lost. He had her gasping in under a minute and rocking against his mouth soon after. She tasted incredible, and she felt so good in his hands...the pool deck was hard beneath him, but she was gentle even as passion took over her. "Oh, Mister Decker," she moaned, pushing herself harder against his mouth. "What's the naughtiest fantasy you've ever had, about Claire?"

His response was wordless and muffled, but she giggled and gasped again as his tongue writhed around her clit.

"We could send her a picture," Molly breathed. "Of the two of us, just like this. She sent me some new ones today, that I want to share with you later. Do you think she'd like to know what we're up to?"

Robert groaned again and squeezed her breasts.

"Do you think she'd be jealous?" Molly asked. "Maybe she'd love the idea of doing this with you. Maybe she and Brookeboth would. Maybe--oh!" And she lost her voice, as she began to approach orgasm. "Good boy!" she moaned, and then she came on his mouth, shuddering against his touch. Robert's cock threatened to burst against its cage, but he relished every twitch and taste of her. And when she finally dismounted, breathless, it was with a smile. "Wow," she gasped. "Okay. Well...let's get dried off. I'm getting cold. And I wantmuch more of you."

Robert ached slightly as he got to his feet, but the sight of Molly, still wet from the pool and fresh from her orgasmic high, was something he could not resist. They hurried inside, and dried themselves, and then Molly led him--still naked--back into the living room.

"Do you want to see the pictures Claire sent today?" she asked. She turned the TV on without waiting for his reply and cast from her phone again so that the first image lit up the entire room. "Here, you look at all of them. I'll be back in a minute."

Robert craned his head to watch her go, silently praying that she would stay undressed, but the picture on the TV pulled his attention away, before Molly was even out of sight. The first was of Claire and Brooke's feet, resting in warm sand as they sat on a sunny beach. Then one of Brooke standing in the water, smiling again to the camera as she arched her back towards the sun. Then two scenic shots down the length of the coast--it looked as though had gone on an excursion of some kind.

Robert's pulse grew rapid again, as he swiped to another picture, this time of the girls with their arms around the waists of two muscular darker-skinned boys. All four wore swimsuits, and Brooke was holding the camera to take the selfie, smiling wickedly. Robert felt his fingers tremble, as he looked at Claire's shy expression, trapped between the two boys who towered over her.

A drip of precum escaped his cock.

Nervously, he swiped again. There was a picture of the four all having drinks together, and then another of them back on the beach in the dark. Torches lit the resort in the background. And the next was a closeup, of Brooke smiling as she cupped one of the boy's chastity cages. Her tongue was out, the tip just barely grazing the boy's balls as they strained against the metal.

His mouth was dry as he continued. The next was of Claire, from the shoulders up. Her shoulders were bare and her eyes were closed, and her mouth open as if she was moaning. Then another of Brooke, this time wearing a pink strapon and a dark bra, as she observed herself in a tall mirror. The last was another in the mirror, again with Brooke and her strapon...but now Claire was there too, on her knees, covering her breasts and waiting with her mouth open. Robert rubbed his cage furiously, short of breath as he stared with his eyes glued to the screen.

"You got through those pretty quick," Molly giggled, as she reappeared. Robert breathed hard, at the sight of her still-naked body, and for a moment he scrambled to change the picture on the screen. Molly took the phone from him, and changed it back, looking down at him as though he were a misbehaving child. "Would you like to see Claire like that?" she asked.

Unable to focus, Robert could only nod.

"You should tell her," said Molly. "She obviously wants you to see it, too. Youdo know that she's the submissive one, in her and Brooke's relationship--right?"

"I...yeah, I know," Robert admitted.

"I have something very nice for you," Molly told him, and she knelt between his legs. Robert recoiled instinctively and glanced for a moment to see the red bell jar, confirming that his keys were still locked safely away. And then his heart raced again, as Molly produced the black dildo that he had found in her room last week, in addition to an attachment piece. With some working, she secured the dildo over his cage, so that it stood upright like a raging erection. And then she smiled up at him, running her fingers gently over the plastic in a way that sent his mind reeling. "I'm not going to unlock you today," she said gently. "But I think you'll like this just as much."

Watching her touch the dildo was surreal. The dildo wasn't much bigger than he was, and as she moved, erotic memories filled his mind. He could feel phantom fingers on his cock, and another gasp escaped his lips. "Does that feel good?" she asked playfully.

Robert didn't know what to say. But then Molly gripped the dildo with her entire fist, squeezing gently as she stroked, and he moaned.

"That's what I thought," she laughed. She pulled a small bottle of lube from out of sight, and then continued with slippery slow strokes. "I have something else for you to watch, too...something I was only able to get my hands on as part of my training materials." She tapped her phone a few more times, and then Robert's thought went rocketing as the picture of Claire on the TV was replaced by a video. Soft music filled the room, and suddenly he was watching a blonde girl give a slow and sensual blowjob.

12