All Comments on 'Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 09'

by white_raven47

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
thedmanssonthedmansson5 months ago

Yet again, amazingly written. Looking forward to the next part.

Jnmarker2008Jnmarker20085 months ago

Keep this story going, youโ€™re such a great write!

HotOneVAHotOneVA5 months ago

So frustrating, and it's being drawn out. I hope it's going somewhere, not just rinse/repeat the same stuff in the last chapters. He's got to get the upper hand and release.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This series is becoming better and better. It is so frustrating waiting for the next chapter. The pace, the plot and the tension is just masterful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue this story! The story and characters are fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pleeeeaaaseee, we all need the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this is very well written, better than some paid stories ive read, love the setting and the dynamic, and the bit where Molly says "...no pussy for you...only a nice safe cage. " i exploded not gonna lie that was pretty hot,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I almost made sissy cummies when I read "Oh fuck...no pussy for you...only a nice safe cage. A nice...nice safe cage, and a house full of pretty girls to keep you all drippy."

EXCELLENT!! This is the most erotic kinky story I've ever read! Keep it going PLEASE!!!

AnonykAnonykabout 2 months ago

Excellent series. One of the best Iโ€™ve read on the site. I was so bummed when I got to the end, thinking it was abandoned. Hope to read an update one day.

J_SarenicusJ_Sarenicusabout 1 month ago

This continues to be one of (if not the) best stories I've ever read. If Ch 7 had been the end, I thought it was a great conclusion, but I love this continuation! Hats off on the slow burn before paying off the mention of Gold Star clinics, and to making Molly an entirely different (and amazing) kind of tease.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

We want more scense with Robert

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It's really nice I missed Brooke's turn to insult him,, please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This story is great, please continue the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous