Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," he gasped. He hadn't seen porn like this inages.

Molly smiled and ran her tongue up the length of the dildo. Robert squirmed where he sat. And then, after only a few seconds, the scene changed. Now the man was on top of the blonde, pinning her down and plunging his cock into her. She was moaning.

Molly stroked him faster, and Robert was transfixed.

The scene changed again, and now three girls in skirts were giggling as a man lay blindfolded and handcuffed between them. One had her toes in his mouth, and another was tickling his balls.

Then another, and a man was moaning as he knelt before an elegantly-dressed woman, nude and humping her legs as she spoke soft words of encouragement.

Robert panted, and Molly took the dildo full in her mouth. He could feel more precum leaking out of his cage.

The blonde was back, and crying out in ecstasy as the man fucked her. "Please make me cum," she begged. "Please..."

And then there was a man who stood with his arms and legs bound to a cross, and a dark-haired girl knelt before him, tracing the underside of his cock with a single finger as he begged for release.

"When was the first time you thought about Claire?" Molly asked, as she stroked the dildo. Robert could tell that she was enjoying herself, but could hardly formulate words.

"I..." his mind was a blur. "I don't remember."

"That long ago?" Molly giggled.

"No, I--" his words turned to a moan, as he watched the blonde being covered with her partner's cum, waiting with her mouth open as he stroked himself and shot ropes all over her.

"When was the first time you thought aboutme?" Molly pressed.

"The first time I saw you," he admitted. The scene changed again and the music began to swell. The girls with the blindfolded man were climbing all over him, grinding their panties into his mouth and licking his locked balls. "Don't you want to cum?" one of them asked the man, but her friend's pussy muffled his answer. "You can cum...you just have to do it in your cage, like a good little boy."

"Thefirst time?" Molly asked. "The very first time I brought you your keys, at the clinic, did you think about me while you masturbated?"

Robert nodded.

"And...what about Brooke?"

"The first time I saw her," he said again. He could remember the day Claire had first brought Brooke home.

The video became a rapid combination of scenes. Girls posed erotically as they were covered in cum, coaxing orgasms into their mouths and onto their breasts and onto their swaying asses. Men moaned and begged as they were teased, and their keyholders giggled. And the montage just kept going. Robert hadn't seen so much salacious content since he had been a teenager, and he struggled to focus so that he would remember every bit of it.

"Tell me about the time you went through Claire's underwear drawer," Molly pressed.

Robert's mind was mush. He felt his cheeks burning, but he didn't want any of this to stop. "It was right before she got my keys," he said. "I could tell that she and Brooke were up to something...I just...I just went snooping to see if I could figure out what."

Molly mouth was bobbing on the dildo again, and he groaned, thrusting into her. She giggled as she withdrew. "Was that the only time?" she asked.

"No."

"No? Naughty boy."

Precum was flowing freely, now. "Maybe a year ago," he gasped. "I was...I was just putting her things away. But I..." he couldn't help letting the words spill free. He wasso horny...

Another guy on screen came, into the waiting mouths oftwo laughing girls.

"What did you do?" Molly asked, stroking the dildo again. He could imagine her hand on his cock, and it felt so good...

"I...couldn't stop looking at her panties," he moaned. "She must have...must have started buying sexy ones when she started dating Brooke. They were...oh my god..."

"Naughty boy, Mister Decker," Molly tisked. "Were you jealous of Brooke?"

Robert nodded. The scenes on the TV were a blur.

"Jealous that she got to see your daughter in those sexy panties, and you didn't?"

Robert nodded again, ashamed but so incredibly aroused that the humiliation was only making him hotter.

"Did you think about her at the clinic, that week?" Molly asked. "Maybe I saw you that day, too. Did you stroke yourselfso hard and fast, thinking about what Claire would look like, in those nice panties?"

He nodded a third time, aching as he felt her hand slide over the fake cock.

"I bet you felt so embarrassed," Molly cooed. "Daddies shouldn't think such naughty things about their little girls."

He groaned, and now he was panting again. On screen, a group of girls were knelt beside a moaning eighteen-year-old, playing gently with his cock while he was on his hands and knees. And then another group of girls were topless, cheering as a muscular man ejaculated all over their breasts.

"Does it turn you on, to feel embarrassed for me?" Molly asked.

"Yes." He was burning, but couldn't help the words escaping.

"Yeah? After all day being the big important boss man, is it nice to come home to someone who makes you feel like such a horny boy?"

"Oh fuck, yes."

"Yes, it is, isn't it? You're just a horny boy who wants his cummies." Her voice was full of false sympathy, that drove him crazy. "Say it for me."

"Hrmmm. Oh fuck...I'm a horny boy. Who wants his cummies."

The music from the TV kept swelling, and the moans of frustration and pleasure continued. Molly stopped stroking, and straddled Robert, letting the dildo slide fully into her. She gasped as it filled her, and Robert felt his pulse hammering as her breasts knocked against his mouth. "I want you to fuck me, Mister Decker," she said, riding him slowly. "Show me how a man fucks. I'm all yours."

It took a moment for Robert to realize what was happening. And then he grabbed her, and decades of muscle memory kicked in. He went gently at first but could barely restrain himself. He directed her as she rode his fake cock, and sucked on her breasts as she began to moan.

"I'm going to flip you over," he panted, getting a hand under her so that he could lift her up.

"Do whatever you want," she moaned in his ear. And then she gasped and giggled, as he picked up clean up off the couch, and then lowered her down again so she was pinned beneath him. "Ohfuck, Mister Decker. Fuck me. Come on. Make me tell you the combination to get your keys."

Those words were the final straw, in breaking him completely. He jackhammered her pussy like a madman, spurned by his weeks of teasing and by the sounds of pleasure coming from the TV, and from the tantalizing red light that shone softly in the corner of the room. Molly felt incredible under him, and her moans turned into cries of beautiful agony as he fucked her.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "You're such a good boy, Mister Decker.Such a good boy. Does it turn you on...does it turn you on that this is all you get? Oh fuck...no pussy for you...only a nice safe cage. A nice...nice safe cage, and a house full of pretty girls to keep you all drippy."

He gasped, and his eyes rolled as memories of sex drove him towards the brink of orgasm. Molly's fingers were digging desperately into him, and her moans only made him go faster.

"Tell me..." she gasped. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Mister Decker, don't stop...tell me how badly you want to fuck Brooke."

"I want it," he breathed. Exhaustion was flooding through him, but he couldn't stop. "I want pin her down just like this and make her scream."

"Tell me what you want to do withClaire," Molly pressed.

"I want..." Robert's legs were shaking, but he refused to slow. Molly was writhing, beneath him. "I want to see her naked. I want to see her covered in my cum." He could feel his own ruined orgasm spilling forth, at the words.

"OH!" Molly cried. "Oh fuck...fuck me, daddy! Fuck your little girl!"

Robert kept thrusting until her moans subsided, drawing every ounce of pleasure out of her. The video on the TV was still going, but he couldn't hear a thing. He rolled off of Molly, breathless and covered in sweat, and leaving a trail of cum as he moved. Molly was panting where she lay, pussy gaping and smiling with her eyes closed as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Shame rushed through Robert, as he realized all the things he'd said. His cock was pounding, even after the ruin Molly had managed to encourage from him.

Molly laughed. "Was that better than at the clinic?" she asked.

"Oh my god, yes," he managed, struggling to catch his breath.

"Even though you didn't get to cum?"

He was desperate for an orgasm, but still couldn't help but nod, as he started at her naked glistening body.

"And just think..." Molly whispered. "I only have one more week with you... but if I show Brooke and Claire a few tricks when they get home, and if you let them know all your naughty little secrets...think about how fun it could beevery time."

12