All Comments on 'Daughter-In-Law's Special Lotion'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sweet

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

I liked the first part of this story. While it may have progressed too quickly, the reasons provided for the DIL’s behavior were sufficient enough to suspend disbelief. However, when her mother entered the picture it kinda went off the rails for me.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
one hot story

i liked it a lot and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Hello, Just a quick note. I’ve read quite a few of your stories over the past few years. Glad you are still writing! I’m 52 and love to hunt and fish so your stories in that arena appeal to me. Especially when the hot younger woman is attached to the older man. ❤️ If I were going to critique your writing at all and this is minor. You may overuse the phrase “rock hard cock” and the character’s cum always “lances” into her pussy? So it cuts like a sword? Like I said, love the outdoorsy stories.

jsh1138jsh1138over 4 years ago

these stories where people are like "what? why would I have a problem with you rubbing your boner all over me?" are really silly

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

What a hoot. Haven't had a good laugh like that in ages.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
fun story

5 stars. your stories are always fun AND sexy - as was this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second Chapter Please !

I have just finished reading this story too my wife , Thank You it was well written and believable we enjoyed bit very much and I have now been asked to read some further submissions to my wife later . Please write a second Chapter Excellent Story and can't wait to continue ......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
That was excellent

Love another chapter or more.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
Things Happen

I liked the story made me smile, it could happen.

Reminds me of a older man I worked with long ago. He told me he grabbed/ goosed is mother in-law one time mistaking her for his wife. She was bent over getting some thing out of an oven or cabinet.

Oh the category, I don't know if I would have put this in incest /taboo It was a daughter in-law, not actual daughter. Taboo? depends on if you want to cause a divorce or not. lol

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 4 years ago
More chapters

Very good read. Daughter-in-law sounds like a horny woman & wants to be naughty. Lots of possibilities for more. Curious on what mom & son are doing while hunting. Curious on what happens on day two in the cabin. Curious on what happens when mom & son come back to cabin. Also, like to hear about the lap dance from Darlene to David. Curious if something actually happens with her own Dad, cause she just can't resist anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Man, that was hot!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Taking a trip into the past. You never said, but was Darlene a blond?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mother and daughter skanks 🤣

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 1 year ago

It's fanciful and fantastic but reeks of fantasy. That's why I rated it only average. It's a great piece to wack off to. What more can I say?

Tica21Tica213 months ago

Believable or fantasy. What matters is if it well written and serves the purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...