Daughter-In-Law's Special Lotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she was gone.

Kaley came back after only a short while, bringing in two bags of food. "I hope you don't mind. My mom was in town shopping, so I invited her over for lunch," she called from the kitchen.

"Your mom? She's coming over? Damn. I better put some real clothes on!"

"Uh Uh. Don't you move. You're supposed to be resting with your leg elevated. Trust me, she won't mind at all what you're wearing."

"It wasn't her minding that I was concerned about!"

"Well don't you worry. You're dressed just fine!" she said as the doorbell rang. Kaley walked to the front door wearing nothing but the yoga pants. "Hi mom. Come on in."

"I see your still running around half naked?"

"Yep. I can be all the way naked if you want."

"In front of David?"

"Oh mom. Really?" she asked as she led her mom into the family room.

"David! Good to see you again!" Darlene said brightly as she walked over to the sofa. "I'd give you a hug, but I hear your convalescing."

"I am. Just a broken foot!" I answered as she sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Then I can hug you!" she answered as she leaned down to give me a hug, her huge tits pushing against my chest through the dress she had on.

"I was telling David how you thought he was a tit man."

"You told him that?" Darlene asked, blushing slightly. "You have to forgive me. I'd had quite a bit to drink," she said very quietly, almost in a whisper.

"Uh huh. He seemed a bit surprised at what you said," Kaley called from the kitchen.

"Well. I'd had my share to drink that night," she answered her daughter, blushing a bit again.

"Oh Mom. Sometimes!"

"What?"

"You play bashful, but we both know you used to dance."

"That was a long time ago. I needed the money," her mother said defensively.

"Yeah. But we both know you enjoyed flashing it all for those guys," Kaley said as she walked into the living room with a plate containing a burger and fries.

"Honey, this isn't the place to talk about that. David will get the wrong idea about me."

"I don't think so. He's been pretty cool about all this. Hell, he's given me four really good orgasms today so far."

"He has?!" Darlene asked with raised eyebrows, turning to look at me.

"Yep. But that's our secret. Mrs. K wouldn't be too happy about it."

"Then we better not tell her," Darlene said with a knowing nod. "So. What else has my daughter blabbed about?"

"Oh. Not much," I answered with a shrug.

"Oh. Like what not much?"

"Well. That you suggested that you'd have worn a different dress if you'd have known how taken I was with your cleavage," I answered. My turn to blush slightly.

"She did, did she?"

"I also told him you weren't wearing any underwear," she said as she walked back into the room, this time carrying a glass of ice water.

She turned her head to look at her daughter in surprise. "How did you know that?"

"You as much as told me. When you said he looked hot in that suit and you'd like to spirit him off and let him find out for himself."

"You told him I said that?"

"Yep. I think it was true too. From the way you were looking at him." Kaley giggled as she walked back out with a plate of food for her mom.

"I couldn't help but look. Maybe everyone else didn't see it, but I could tell he had a hard-on," she answered her daughter quietly.

"You should see it too. It's a really nice cock! Feels as good as it looks," Kaley said as she walked through the kitchen again.

"So you two have been..."

"Oh Mother. He was just massaging my vagina. It's not like we were having sex...as such," she called back.

"Honey, you have some strange notions," Darlene said shaking her head.

"He was hard to convince though. But I didn't really give him much choice," Kaley said as she walked back in with her own plate.

"No?"

"Uh Uh. We were laying there, and I was just teasing it after we came and he got hard, so I just snuck it in me before he could say no. His dick really does feel good. You should try it."

"I don't think that'd be appropriate," Darlene answered, blushing slightly.

"Suit yourself, but after lunch I'm gonna see if I can coax a bit more semen out of him."

"You're going to do what?" her mom asked in surprise.

"Make him come on my pussy. It's the best thing for making it pliable."

"Wherever did you hear that?"

"Found it online in one of my baby forums."

"That sounds to me like it was written by a horny man!"

"I don't think so. It was a dermatologist I think."

Darlene shook her head and took a bite of the food her daughter had given her. We ate in silence, with me wondering what Darlene was thinking of me. Kaley wasn't doing a very good job of keeping things secret, and I was starting to feel like a sexual deviant of some kind.

Kaley got up, collected our plates and took them to the kitchen, coming back completely naked again. "You wanna help?" she asked her mother.

"I don't think..." Darlene started to say.

"I'm not asking you to fuck with him. Just help getting his motor running. You did wanna flash him your tits, right? Come on. Let's get your dress off," Kaley said, stepping to her mom and pulling the zipper down the back of the dress.

"Kaley! I really don't think this is a good idea," she protested as her daughter pulled the zipper down her back.

"Oh Mom. Tell me when you're going to get this chance again?"

"I'm not sure I should have this chance at all!" Darlene protested as she let her daughter push the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, exposing an industrial strength bra containing her mountains of breast. "Forty-two double H, before you ask," she said as she shrugged the now unfastened bra off her shoulders.

"Damn!" I said softly as she pulled her arms out of the straps of the bra and lifted both huge tits for me to see.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said as her daughter coaxed her off the sofa onto her knees next to the sofa. Kaley then pulled my shorts down, exposing my rock-hard cock. "Oh my," Darlene said quietly as she watched her daughter wrap a hand around my shaft and stroke it slowly, spreading the pre-cum along my shaft.

"I was just going to make him come, but I think I'm gonna have to make myself come on him instead." She said as she climbed over me on the sofa. She lifted my dick straight up and lowered herself slowly down my shaft. "Don't worry Mom. It's not like I can get pregnant a second time. Besides, he's already been in me this morning.

"My daughter has some funny ideas," Darlene whispered.

"When you were a dancer, did they let the customers touch or just watch?" I asked as I reached across my body with one hand and stroked a finger down her big soft breast and across and around her quickly hardening nipple and puckering areola.

"No touching," she breathed raggedly as I moved my finger around and around her nipple.

"Did you ever cheat?"

"A few times," she whispered back as Kaley started to bounce up and down on me, driving my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"For a hot guy?"

"A few times," she admitted, leaning toward me and lifting herself and the breast I wasn't teasing toward my mouth. "Ohhhhh damn," she moaned as I leaned my face closer to her breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I let my hand stop stroking her nipple and grip the whole front of her breast as I teased my tongue around and across the nipple in my mouth.

"Is this making you horny," I whispered to her, letting her breast slip from my lips for a few moments.

"God yes," she moaned.

"I bet I can do something about that, if you want to take off your clothes the rest of the way, that is."

She nodded and stood up, only a foot or so from me and stripped off the dress from where it hung around her waist. She pushed the little white briefs she had on down, exposing her brown curly bush as she kicked her shoes off and then stepped out of the panties. "Now come here," I coaxed, reaching toward her and hooking my hand around her thigh to pull one leg toward me. She quickly got the idea and swung her knee across me, positioning her pussy inches from my face. "Ever want anyone you danced for to do this?"

"Once," she breathed as I lifted my head and stroked my tongue along the length of her pussy lips. "Ohhhhh God," she moaned as I let my tongue work her full feathery inner lips apart, allowing me to stroke deep between them all the way to her clit. "Ohhh fuck," she gasped as I teased and circled her clit.

"Did you let them?" I asked between licks.

"Uh huh," she groaned as I flicked my tongue across her clit. "Just once."

Kaley was busy bouncing herself up and down my shaft, her grunts and gasps telling me how close she was to yet another orgasm. It was amazing to me how quickly she could bring herself to that point. I'd always thought it would take a woman a lot longer than it seemed to take her. I could hear her wet pussy making a noticeable squish each time she dropped down me.

"Oh god. Here I come again! Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" she cried loudly as she slammed herself down on my lap, her pussy spasming and squeezing my cock. As her climax slowly faded, she began bouncing again. Up and down she stroked, sliding her sopping wet vagina on and off my shaft as I lay and licked her mother's pussy.

My concentration was on Darlene, and her wet pussy. I licked and sucked her clit, moving a finger into her pussy to stroke in and out of her. "Did you let him do any more than that?" I asked Darlene as I stopped for a moment to catch my breath.

"I did," she panted. "Outside the club in the parking lot."

"Yeah? Tell me about it," I asked before licking along her pussy again.

"Not much to tell. I married him," she moaned.

I pulled my face from her pussy again. "Why don't you slide back a bit. I think my dick wants to be in here."

"Sounds like a good idea," she panted, turning to look at her daughter, still bouncing on my cock. "If my daughter will let me."

"Why not," she answered, lifting off me. Darlene slid back down the sofa, her daughter aiming my rock-hard cock at her pussy as she leaned toward me, her massive tits laying on my chest.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck," she moaned as she pushed back on me, sinking her pussy down my shaft. "Ohhhh my god does that feel good."

"Uh huh," I groaned, wondering for the briefest of moments if any of this was a good idea before the thought fled, replaced by the feeling of lust for the pussy wrapped around my cock. Almost as soon as she started to bounce on me I wasn't so sure I could hold back very long. Darlene rocked herself forward and backwards, pushing herself on and off my engorged shaft, her breathing ragged and her body giving occasional spasmodic jerks.

"I'm gonna come," she whispered softly, pushing herself harder back onto me, making her tits swing and rub against my chest. "Oh God. Gonna come."

"Just think, this is what you wanted to do at the reception." Kaley giggled.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Darlene moaned as she jammed herself back on me. "OHHHH FUCK!" she cried a couple hard strokes later. I felt her pussy contract around me, squeezing me as she continued to try and rock, banging her clit into the base of my cock with each thrust backwards.

"Ohhh. Shit. I'm gonna come!" I groaned at the sudden change in sensations. "Fuuuuuck!" I groaned as my body too jerked, my hips pushing up at Darlene. I felt my head thrust deep into her as the first surge of cum lanced into her pussy. I felt her lean toward me, pulling off my cock before the second strong surge of cum spewed out onto her pussy. My body jerked again, driving the tip of my head between her lips and into her tunnel to pump the third surge of cum into her.

She held herself over me, her tits pressed to my chest, my cock only a couple inches into her pussy as it twitched and leaked the remaining cum into her.

"Oh damn," Darlene panted after a couple short minutes, moving off me and laying on the carpeting, her pussy aimed toward me with her legs splayed wide. "Been a long time since anyone did that to me," she panted as my cum leaked from her pussy.

"Told you he was talented," Kaley said as she lay down next to her mother, pushing her mom's knees apart to see her pussy. She leaned over and collected the cum leaking from her mother's pussy and rubbed it into her own, giving me an incredible view of both their pussies at the same time.

"I think I should get dressed and go home. Your father is going to wonder what became of me," Darlene said after laying naked for several minutes.

"You could stay longer. I'm sure we can find a way to get him hard again."

"I don't think that's a good idea. It might start something I don't want to finish alone," she said as she stood up. I watched her dress, taking her time, seeming to letting me enjoy the view I had of her body. "You're not going to try and do this with your father, are you?" She finally asked her daughter.

"Oh god no. He's having a hard enough time with me walking around naked."

"That he is," she agreed with her daughter. "David, it's been really nice to see you again. I hope your foot gets better soon."

"It's been really nice to see you too," I answered, trying to adjust to her sudden change in tone.

"Maybe some time I can do a little dance for you," she said as she waited for her daughter to zip her dress. "This outfit isn't quite fit for that though."

"Well, I can tell you that I'd like that."

"Maybe a lap dance too?"

"If you let me take my pants off first," I said with a wink.

"You naughty man," she said before turning to head toward the front door. "But I'll think about it," she said before disappearing out the front door.

"I better clean you up. You smell like pussy," Kaley said with a grin. She helped me up and to hobble on my crutches to the bathroom again. Sitting on the stool, she washed and dried me, before helping me back to the sofa, still naked.

"You are going to let me get dressed before they come home, aren't you?" I asked as she pressed her bare body against mine again.

She gave me a naughty grin. "Maybe," she answered. "We still have tomorrow too."

"Oh lord." I groaned inwardly to myself.

-- the end... for today --

12