Daughter of Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 02

Story Info
I don't want to be here anymore.
10.3k words
4.11
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

Chapter 2: Is That All You Can Say For Yourself?

Morning came, I wanted to believe the last week was a bad dream; I wanted to believe I was a little girl in bed in my mother's house. But I wasn't, it might've just been a few weeks ago but it was literally a different life; I don't think I can ever go back.

Farah was still here, I almost mistook her warmth for something loving and comforting, but then in this house how can you tell the difference.

"Your new role suits you, your skin and your eyes mark you as a slave."

"You don't really mean that, I don't believe for one minute you're actually a racist, you're just hateful bitch."

"Oh, is that really something you want to say knowing your situation?"

"Would that change anything? You'll do whatever you want no matter what."

"Good point; I like this side of you."

Farah embraced me, it sent my anxiety rocketing but I didn't dare pull away, I knew she was looking for any excuse to, what the hell am I talking about, she doesn't need an excuse and she said so herself, she's completely erratic and would do whatever she wants whenever she wants as long as it's funny.

"Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind sweetie, really you're at the point where it won't make a difference one way or the other, might as well enjoy yourself while you can, let go of that filter and be free. Trust me it does wonders for your self-esteem."

The day's barely started and already I wish it were over, why didn't I just let the sun take me when I had the chance?

I wanted to leave and get as far away from Farah as I could, but it was a useless gesture because I knew I had nowhere else to go. Not even in this house did I have anywhere to go, Veronica wouldn't let me back in and I think Farah would just follow me around like some kind of dog waiting to get a laugh and just to piss me off, because she knows I can't fight back so nothing is too cruel or petty or childish for her.

"I need to bathe."

"Why? All that dried blood in your hair? Please don't, it's so tasty, how about we give you an impromptu haircut and make literal angel pasta out of the remains."

"I can't imagine you'd find that enjoyable, hair is unpalatable and someone of your refinement can't possibly get pleasure out the hair of a filthy peasant like me."

"Oh sweetie where have you been, it's not about the thing itself it's about the spiritual energy behind it. Psychological symbolism is my meat and drink, hurting you is literally a delicacy to me."

Don't cry again, don't let her see your tears.

"I'm going to bathe, don't follow me."

"Who do you think you are little missy? Did you forget the rules? You're the lowest on the totem pole, remember? You don't do anything without our permission, and you most certainly don't give orders!"

I lowered my head and my voice, I tried my best to keep from shaking, I knew what would happen if I didn't act submissive and scared. It was easy to act that way when I really was afraid, possibly more than when I was still mortal.

"What do you want me to do? You don't want me to bathe?"

"Of course I want you to bathe, look at yourself! You're a disgrace!!"

She was right, maybe I was so desensitized by the insanity and trauma of everything that happened the night before, but only now did I realize that my body had been through so much I'd be dead if I were still human. My hair matted with sweat, blood, bone and grey matter, my face streaked with blood from the crying, my groin and thighs caked with urine, blood, cum and maybe a little bit of faeces.

Yeah I was a mess, and as twisted and sick as these women were I think this would definitely turn them off. Or maybe it would turn them on, I honestly don't know if they have any limits.

"You're getting in that bath little missy, and I'm joining you. You're going to spick and span and I will personally make sure of it."

"Of course you are."

--*---

Stupid bitch had it coming, this is all her fault.

I hate her, I gave her everything! EVERYTHING!! I gave her the fucking world on a silver platter and she spits on me, and not in the fun way either.

She deserves this, all of this she brought on herself, she's the bad one not me.

Mama sees that, mama knows that! She loves me! She chose me! She's not going to throw me away over this! I can't be thrown out again, I can't be left on the street again, I can't go back to sucking people off for room and board!

Emily's the bad one, she's the problem, I have to make them see that, as long as they see that mama won't blame me. I brought her into this house, I begged them for a puppy and I left her shit on the rug.

I have to show them, I'm a good girl, I did nothing wrong, Emily's the one at fault not me. She's a filthy fucking rat, a filthy fucking traitor, they'll see and love me again. It'll be just like the good old days; I just need a scapegoat.

----*-----

Was she always this strong? I don't remember her being this strong. Am I that exhausted? Shouldn't I be stronger? What happened to me? I feel so weak.

Farah dragged me to the bathtub by the arm, her hand had an iron grip on my bicep that was impossible to break. She pulled me with an irresistible strength, I was being pulled towards the bathtub like a child being guided by an impatient parent.

Farah marched me to the empty tub and told me to get in, I assumed she wanted me to start the water running too but snapped at me when I touched the faucet.

"No! Not yet, raise your arms above your head."

"Why?"

"What do you care why, do as I say or you go back to down to the dungeon again, and this time we'll bring in blow torches."

She wasn't bluffing, even if they grew back, I didn't want to risk my toes or any other part of my body. I lifted my arms above my head letting her get a good look at my unobscured body. She looked me up and down, scrutinizing me like a piece of meat, but not lie last time; the look on her face wasn't sadistic, playful, gleeful or lustful like it was in the past. This was the gaze of a sociopath, a pure calculating predator; I have never felt more frightened and vulnerable in my entire life than I do right now.

Farah stripped naked and joined me in the tub, she plugged the sink and let the faucet run, she deliberately chose to use only the hot water, scolding the bottoms of both our feet, she never broke eye contact with me for a second. She was studying me for weaknesses, seeing how easily I would break under this relatively trivial pressure. I didn't know what signals I was giving her, how I looked, I was too tired and frightened to care at this point, but I didn't cry because I was all out of tears, or blood, or whatever you want to call the red stuff coming out of tear ducts now.

When the water filled up to my knees, and the skin beneath turned bright red from the heat, Farah sat the both of us down together with little care for my comfort, she set about covering my hair and body with soap and shampoo and scrubbed me hard with both a loofa and her own hands. Unlike previous encounters this wasn't pleasant or erotic, this was designed to scrap and scratch skin, it was designed to be as painful as possible with cleaning being secondary.

"You are just absolutely filthy, you're a disgrace you know that!" She says condescendingly like a mother talking to a naughty child.

"Please stop that, you're hurting me!"

"Waaah, waah, waah, you're hurting me!!" She mocked and teased.

"What is wrong with you, why are you so horrible?!"

"Why not? I thought you found this attractive, you knew when you first laid eyes on me I was a bitch, you knew I was a domina, you knew that if you ever got together with me I'd dominate you and abuse you and make you cry for your mommy, well your wish has come true."

"I, no, that was a fantasy, I didn't want this!!"

"Didn't want what? You like this, you like being abused, you like being the pig, the dog, the worthless little submissive who takes other people's shit!!"

"Fuck you!! Why are you so fucking awful to me!? You brought me here you fucking monster, the only reason I'm here at all is because of you!!"

"I know, and it was the best decision of my fucking unlife! I really hit the jackpot with you, I've never had so much fun in all my years, someone that not even Regina pities. You are the very definition of bottom bitch and one who is durable enough to take whatever I can dish out!"

The scrubbing and scratching increased with even greater fervour, as she spoke Farah's tone became increasingly unhinged.

"Do you have any idea how dull and boring this life is with only humans to victimize?! Even without Regina's rules they're all too soft, they break and die before I can really get into it, before I can really stretch my wings and fly, before I can really express myself creatively, before I can really just allow my imagination to soar? Silly little monkeys, you all die before I can have my fun, can't they be just a little bit more considerate of my feelings for once?!"

"Please stop, you're really hurting me."

"But not you little doggy, you can take it can't you?! You can take whatever I can dish out because you can't leave, you can't die, you have no choice but to stay with me forever and ever! Your psyche is the best kind I like: pitiful, co-dependent, submissive, easily deceived, manipulated, sensitive, cowardly, empathetic, loyal, people pleaser, but surprisingly you still have enough emotional fortitude to bounce back just enough to not just lay down and die; not that suicide is a real choice for you!"

"You fucking bitch."

"Oh baby girl you don't know the half of it! Devana has a rep, but she's all brute force, wild and untamed; don't get me wrong, I like her style and there's definitely a place for that in the world, but I'm a different class of monster: I'm the wicked stepmother, I'm the Machiavellian schemer, I'm the one the word Vamp was intended for, I was de Sade's muse!"

"Why can't you just go away and leave me alone."

The protests had been reduced to whimpers, my strength and energy just kept fading, the pain began to dull as I disassociated from my body. I felt empty and I wanted more than even to just die; this was so much worse than before because there really is no way out, no where to go, I'm a lost little girl surrounded by wicked old hags.

The tears started coming again.

"Oh for Regina's sake, look at you! Now I'm going to have to start on your face again, getting blood all over my hard work!"

They won't stop.

"You should be thanking me; you do realize you regrow skin almost instantaneously right? Scrap off a layer and you'll be as soft and smooth as they day you were born!"

Just go away and leave me alone, why can't you just go away and leave me alone!

"You're a such pathetic little cry-baby, please keep going, its really turning me on!"

"Why are you so cruel?"

"Do you really expect an honest answer? Abusive childhood, lifestyle of the idle rich, the general sociopathy involved in the day-to-day life of French aristocracy, power corrupts; you're a smart girl, you've studied history, you already know the answer so why bother asking? At the core though, none of that really matters, because the answer really just comes down to 'it turned me on', everyone has a fetish and this just so happens to be mine."

Just let it pass over me, just endure and it will end, just let it all wash over me.

"Cry mommy, cry for your real mommy, cry for your slut Suzanna or whatever her name is! I bet she's been crying for you, I bet she's been up all night long, barely sleeping a wink, worried sick about you. Or maybe not, maybe she's too busy shacking up with some young boy toy even younger than you! She certainly gets around, can't her legs to herself, poor thing simply can't help herself, you should know you're living proof."

Just let it wash over you.

"She never loved you, that's why she's not looking for you, she always hated you, we did her a favour."

Endure, it'll be over soon.

She did her worse, the taunting brought on tears and sadness again, she literally licked them from my cheeks. She had her fill, the disgusting glutton with the smug fucking smirk, disgusting fucking pig of a woman. I see her for what she is now, a fucking petty, hateful child of a woman, high off her own power.

I was scrubbed clean from top to bottom, it was painful and degrading as you can imagine, every nook and cranny, between my fingers and toes, even the insides of my anus, urethrae and vagina weren't spared. She was cruel, she was offensive, but she was right, not only was I clean but the skin grew back almost right away, I felt refreshed.

I was dried off, wrapped in a towel and marched out of the bathroom.

"You upset your poor mama something awful last night, you're going to apologize and make it up to her."

I stayed silent, nothing I said mattered, nothing I did would change the situation, why bother resisting, it'll just give her more ammunition. I didn't want to see Veronica, I didn't want to be anywhere near her, but I didn't have a choice, just endure long enough and hope they all get bored and leave me alone eventually.

I was marched up to Veronica's bedroom door, I dreaded having to see her so soon after last night.

"What are you waiting for? Knock on the door, she's waiting for you."

Just do what she says, the faster we can get this done the faster, wait what am I saying there's no peace or safety in this house.

I did as I was told, three knocks that gave me so much anxiety, the seconds it took for the sound of the door opening felt like a mini-eternity. As the door opened, I was greeted by, surprisingly enough, the smiling face of Vanessa.

"Oh my, all clean and soft, I assume this was your doing?"

"Of course, my love, just because she acts like a little piggy doesn't mean she should smell or taste like one. She needs to show some consideration for those around her."

"You've been such a naughty girl, such a disappointment, you had better make it up to all of us, especially your poor, suffering momma. If not, we go back down to the dungeon, and maybe we'll play that darling little game Farah suggested. What was it again? Toes?"

"Yes my contessa, but sadly there's more than five of us so we're going to have to expand to include other body parts, otherwise someone gets stuck with an odd number of turns."

"Oh no dear, don't forget she's one of us now. If one toe falls off we can always just wait for it to grow back."

Just let it wash over you, it will pass.

"Now I had to spend the night with your poor mama, she was in tears, a nervous wreck, and you left such a nasty mess on the door. Be a good girl and clean it up, your mother is waiting for you inside. If you misbehave again, you go back to the dungeon, and this time I'll be the one to violate you."

The most frightening part about this exchange wasn't what she said but how she said it, but how she said it. Smiling, kind, loving, warm; the same demeanour she had when she doted on me when I rested just after I was turned, same face same voice. The kind, loving mother figure I treasured and loved in this woman, the safe harbour in the storm was talking about mutilating and raping me in her dungeon.

"Be a good girl, that's all you need to do. Be a good girl and you'll be part of the family again; be a naughty girl and you'll be treated like a dog. You're Chinese after all, you should know what happens to naughty dogs, they end up in the kitchen."

And with that Vanessa and Farah left and returned to their bedroom, leaving me in the presence of Veronica, standing in the doorway with barely contained rage scrawled all over her face.

"You're going to clean up my door, you hear?"

"Yes, of course, whatever you want."

"No lip, no buts, no excuses; you do and I'll beat the shit out of you. No fancy bondage, no fun stuff, nothing even remotely enjoyable; I will literally beat you to a bloody pulp."

"Ok, ok. I'll do whatever you want, just please no more violence."

"There's a sponge, get started."

She beckoned me into her room, closing the door behind me, then handing me a sponge and a bucket full of soapy water.

I turned around to see the damage done to the door and the task before me, only to be surprised by an unexpected sight. The blood, bone and brain matter that splattered on the door hadn't dried at all, it was just sitting there fresh and wet as if I had been bashed against it moments ago. Was this normal? Does vampire blood someone not dry or become affected by exposure to oxygen?

"What the hell are you waiting for, get started. Pimp hands aren't just for pimps if you know what I mean."

Not wanting to provoke more violence, I got down on my knees and set about cleaning the door. I tried my best to focus exclusively on the scrubbing the blood and grime from the door, but I could feel Veronica's gaze boring into me, she never took her eyes off me for one second and I could feel it. I could feel the tension in the air, I could feel the contempt radiating from her, it pierced me like a knife.

"You think I want this?"

"I don't know."

"You really think I want things this way? You really think I want us to be this way? You think the first week you were here meant nothing to me? You're my daughter, you have my blood in you, that means something."

I didn't say anything; I didn't want to risk setting her off. But if I didn't respond that might set her off too, I was too afraid to do anything, just keep cleaning and persevere.

"But we have our limits, you put us at risk, you disobey us, you've been a very naughty girl. Naughty girls don't last long here, disobedient girls don't last long, even if you can't die there's lots of ways to make eternity miserable for you."

Just keep cleaning, keep scrubbing.

"You think just dealing with just the six of us now is bad? Our family is a lot bigger than just what you see here, we have friends everywhere, people who love us, people don't take kindly to someone hurting us."

I scrubbed so hard I could feel the paint coming off the wood, but I was too afraid to stop.

"No one likes rats, not even to eat, but it's something that needs to be done to survive in this world. You think you know what pain is living in this house? We are a fucking paradise compared to some of the shit that exists outside these walls. You know who we are, you know what our connections are; you want us to call on our very, very extensive contact list and make a party out of this?"

"It's done, the door is clean."

"Good girls get rewarded, bad girls go to hell, literally in your case."

"Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"Be a good girl, don't be naughty."

"Ok, I'll be good."

"Is that all you can say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, be good."

"I will."

She gestured that she wanted me gone, I left without saying a word thanking god to be out of that room. The tension was so thick it felt like I was literally suffocating, like I was being smothered by some great, all-consuming weight.

She closed the door behind me and I was thankful, the more distance I had from the better, more so if there was a physical barrier between us. I wondered what was going to happen next, what would I do for the rest of the day; maybe just stay here in this one spot and appreciate the fact that I'm alone and safe for the time being. My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of someone I feared even more than the monstrous women who lived up here.

"Emily sweetie! Come downstairs, your auntie Devana wants to see you."

The sweet sing-song voice of the devil, the monster that lives in the basement of this house. Its only now that it really sunk that she embraced the role of the devil in this family, ruler of her own personal underworld to punish the wicked and the enemies of this family; while everyone stays up here in the sunlight and embraces the heaven that is not only each other but to Regina as well, the god of this self-contained world, she chooses to stay in the dungeon surrounding herself with torture implements.

Player0
Player0
97 Followers