Daughter of Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual all the tension and resistance melted away and lay there defenceless in the embrace of the two goddesses. Devana brought herself back up to my face, licking away my excess cum from her lips; she looked at me with kind, loving eyes and smiled at me like some kind of beautiful angel.

"Be good, do you understand? Be a good girl and everyday will be like this, you'll live in paradise without a care in the world, you'll be a living repository of pleasure for the rest of your days. You'll be part of our family again, isn't that what you want my love?"

"I will, I'll be good, I promise."

"That's all we ask."

We embraced, all three of us, it was tender and kind and warm, it was so soft and so encompassing, I almost forgot the inherent horror of the entire situation, were it not for Valencia whispering in my ear.

"Naughty girls go to hell."

------

Naughty girls burn in hell.

Mildred always threatened to burn me with a red hot poker or scald me with boil oil, I was terrified when I was little, but it wasn't until I left that I realized she would never, ever make good on those threat; it would damage my skin, damage my face, lower my market value.

With Emily though, that's not going to be an issue, we could play 'toes' with her as many times as we want and she'd never run out.

I wonder what would an appropriate punishment be for her? She said the most painful thing was to be ignored, maybe we could just do that. Lock her up in a suitcase for most of the year and never let her, she'd probably go insane from the isolation.

She'd probably agree to spend the rest of eternity as our pain piggy just to stave off the loneliness.

I wonder though, is that something I want? She's my blood, I brought her on, does that mean she really deserves this? I mean we all had to cop shit, it's not like she didn't have it good before, we gave her a proper welcome and everything.

Its true though, becoming a vampire alone is already a heavy experience, maybe we really were too hard on her. She can't leave, she can't be allowed to go, she has to know she's in too deep to leave now.

Am I a monster? I mean, yeah I'm a vampire and a demon and some shit like that, but am I a monster? I guess I am, who but a monster would think this way? Who but a monster would act this way?

Who is Emily anyway? I was so certain about her, now I'm stuck with her? Well that's just great, I'm starting to see why Devana resented me so much.

------

The day was relatively calm, I was left alone, I was never more thankful to be neglected than I was now, I took the opportunity to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the day, not only washing but trying to relax. I like baths, I remember I used to take them a lot when I was little, I loved how bubbles formed in the water when I put the bubble bath solution in. There's something about water, being submerged in it, being surrounded by it, there's something soothing about it, about its very presence, the sound, smell and look of it, just staring at it gives me a sense of peace and calm, even in this horrible place.

Why does water hurt vampires?

Why does silver hurt vampires?

I've always been a nerd, and vampires were always a passion of mine, and I realize why.

The true of origin of vampire myths are obscured by the dark ages, though they originate in Slavic culture among the Russian people before they converted to Christianity, that history and culture was lost when the Byzantines converted them. Vampires became incorporated into the wider framework of Medieval Christian demonology.

In Medieval times vampires were blamed for by the Greek Orthodox church as being the cause of the Black Death, they were believed to be plague demons in service to the demon lord Beelzebub.

People didn't know about bacteria back then, things like disease were believed to be supernatural in nature, medicine was trial and error and causes like 'bad blood' and 'bad air' were blamed. Healing was considered divine, Jesus's miracles involved healing the sick; silver has anti-bacterial properties, water cleans and washes away impurities.

The aristocracy was afflicted by STDs because of their hedonistic lifestyle, while actual did drink blood, the use of the term blood was more an allegory for life or spiritual energy, people's potential being abused and drained by those in power.

I wish more than anything I could just disappear into the water, disappear into the ocean, like I could wash all this off like its some kind of bad dream, but no matter how much I wish it won't disappear. I just want the world to melt away, I wish I could melt away, turn to water and escape into this drain.

I feel strange, like I'm swimming inside my own body, I don't feel like I'm inside my own body, like my brain is literally swimming inside my skull. I can't feel my own body, I feel like I'm just piloting some kind of machine, I can feel the flesh of my neck and torso tighten and ache, like I'm being crushed by some kind of suffocating weight. Why isn't it stopping, its like I'm having heart palpitations even though I know for a fact my heart doesn't even function anymore.

My body is panicking, it wants to escape but it doesn't know where to go, and I don't know how to calm it down, nor should I. This is a living nightmare, there's no way to escape from this horrible place, am I doomed? I wish I was still human, because then I'd know for a fact that I could still die, even if there's no god or afterlife at least the pain and horror would end.

What if I really am immortal, what if I really will live forever? Does that mean I have to spend eternity living fear of them, being hunted or stalked or tortured or enslaved? I can't do that, I can't stay here, I can't do this anymore!

My train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Its dinner time, don't be late."

That was Vanessa, she sounded cross, that can't be a good sign.

I didn't want to risk anymore violence, I quickly got out of the bath and dried myself off with a towel, I didn't have any cloths though, dogs aren't allowed cloths after all.

I made my way downstairs, the steps of the staircase creaking with every footfall, I tried to be careful as I descended, not going too fast or too heavy as to damage the wood, that was the last thing I needed right now.

I reached the ground floor and saw in the dining room the rest of the family had already gathered, I saw an empty chair had been left open to me at the end of the dining table next to Veronica, she kept her head down and ignored me, same as the rest of the family. The tension was so thick in this room you could cut it with a knife, I kept my head down and focused on the food in front of me, it was steak with peas, pumpkin and potato; my vampire senses were a lot more potent than my human senses, so with just the scent I could tell that the meat was what it appeared to be, beef not human, I was little worried they were going to try and sneak me some human flesh in my meal from some poor girl they tortured to death, then I remembered they have me so they don't need any fresh victims.

I took up the knife and fork by the plate and started to cut the meat, it was good, they were good cooks, they knew how to enjoy their food, that's the one bright spot in all of this is that I've eaten fairly well.

With no warning Farah stood up from her seat and sauntered over to me, I tried to shrink myself, tried to stay perfectly still, tried to avoid giving her a reason to go crazy.

"Look at you, you're disgusting you know that? An ungrateful little piggy slopping up such beautiful food without any appreciation for all the hard work that went into it. Don't you have any shame?! Don't you have any manners?!"

What did she want? What does she want me to do? What does she want me to say?

It didn't matter, before I could dare to say or do something, she grabbed me by the jaw and lifted me out of the chair, she then used her free hand to pull back my nostrils to make me look like a pig.

"Look at her! Look at her! What a disgusting little piggy!!"

As she swung me around by my nose, I could hear the rest of the room erupt in laughter, I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't care what they were going to do to me, they have no right to treat me like some kind of fucking animal!

I broke free of Farah's grasp and quickly reached for the steak knife at my plate; I raised the knife towards Farah, shifting my posture in a defensive stance, letting her know that if she came any closer, I was ready to stab her. It was just a bluff though, she could tell; I could barely hold the knife straight, I was shivering like a leaf.

"Come on then! If you're going to do something then do it! Stab me!! Right here between my breasts, we both know you've wanted to since you got here! Here's your chance, I'm giving you a free shot!!" Farah exclaimed as she slapped her chest.

I couldn't, I couldn't do it, I felt all my strength leave me. The nerves in my hands froze and my grip on the knife started to loosen, I could barely keep the blade straight.

"Please just let me go! Please for the love of god just let me go!! I promise I won't tell anyone; I promise! I just want to go back home to my mom! I don't want to be here anymore!"

I don't what I was expecting, pity maybe? No, it was just a nervous reaction, I couldn't take anymore, I've been holding that up for days now, I couldn't take this place anymore, I couldn't do anything but break down and cry.

"Oh please!! Grow some fucking balls!! You think you're going to make it anywhere in this world with that kind of attitude?!"

Farah grabbed my right wrist and pressed her thumb against the base of my wrist, stabbing he muscles with her sharpened, talon-like thumbnail. It was so painful I couldn't help but drop the knife.

"NO! STOP IT! STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING ME! STOP!!"

The thumb nail dug so deeply into my skin that it drew blood, I could feel the razor-sharp tip puncturing into my wrist, it hurt so insanely badly. I could feel the pain shooting all throughout my arm and hand, it was so debilitating that I fell to my knees the pain was so bad.

She finally let go, I could barely feel right hand, it was throbbing from the intense pain, an intense numbing pain overwhelmed it, making even moving my fingers impossible.

"You think you're going to get anywhere with that kind of attitude? You're a vampire, act like one!"

I couldn't focus, I couldn't even make out what she was saying, I just cradled my wrist trying to make the pain go away.

"How pathetic are you? Even with everything we've given you, you're still weak and pathetic. What a waste of blood you are, we wasted a spot on this family for you?!"

"Please stop it, you're hurting me."

The whole room erupted in laughter, snickering and jeering, cruelly imitating me.

"WAAAH!! WAAAH!!"

"Poor little baby!"

"You gonna cry little baby?!"

I couldn't make out which voice belonged to who, I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to leave this place.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed now."

I'm not sure if anyone heard me, I stood up, cradling my arm, and slowly made my way upstairs, no one physically stopped me so I just kept going. I could hear them even in the distance still jeering at me, I didn't bother to look back, I just wanted to go to bed.

I worked my way to the highest level of the house, up to the attic where the prisoners are normally kept, where I was first kept. I didn't want to sleep in the same bed as Veronica.

I closed the door behind me, there was no lock, not that it mattered.

I just stood there, frozen in place, my mind not even really functioning, not even really thinking, just frozen like a broken computer.

I don't know how long I stood there for, just standing, not like I was catatonic or unconscious, I was aware of everything, the cold air, the moonlight coming through the window, I just didn't want to move. I just thought to myself I wanted to be free, like my life could end right now and I could just melt away into the air, never to come back, just wish it and I could just cease to be.

I finally came to, regained control of my body and the confidence to actually move.

I hate this place, I hate it more than anything, all I want to do was leave. I moved towards the window, I thought maybe if I could just open it I could jump down to the ground and make a run for it. I tried to push the window open but it was locked, I was so weak after everything, only now did the physical effects of being starved of food and attention really begun to weigh on me.

I gazed out of the window at the moon, it was so full and so bright and so beautiful, it represented freedom to me; I was so weak and so tired I couldn't even work up the willpower to try and find a latch to open it.

I just focused on the moon, just stared at it for I don't know how long, my mind imagined escape, longed for it, ached for it. I moved myself closer and closer, right up until my nose pressed against the glass; I was so focused on how beautiful the moon was that I didn't realize the feeling on cold glass against my skin disappeared.

As my focus on the moon drew closer and closer, I started to realize it wasn't just a trick of the light or something in my mind, it was actually really happening to me physically.

It was odd, I didn't really look around because I had no head or eyes to look around at this point, but I saw myself floating outside, above the ground and just outside the window. My body, I didn't have a body anymore; I had somehow without realizing it turned myself into mist, just like a real vampire!

I felt floaty, my mind foggy and empty, it was hard to maintain a grasp on myself, hard to physically prevent myself from breaking apart and dissipating into nothingness.

I mentally grabbed myself, trying hard to overcome the sense of weightlessness and tried to focus on myself, focus on freedom. I am me; I am Emily, I need to escape.

Now something new, I felt the cold again, I felt myself in the air, I felt a body reshaping and reforming around me. As if on instinct I flapped the appendages attached to what I recognized as now being my torso, I could feel the air being pushed down upon by great, thin flaps of skin, as I struggled and eventually righted myself, I began to glide.

I was a bat; I had become a bat.

I'm free, I'm really free now.

I don't where I'm going, or what I'm doing, but as if compelled by some kind of primordial instinct I use my new found wings and follow the light of the moon.

I feel empty, I feel guideless, I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going, but for this one beautiful moment all those thoughts of hopelessness have been transformed into weightlessness.

Goodbye Veronica, goodbye Regina, goodbye to all of you, for I can no longer be your dog anymore.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter took so long to get out, hope everyone is doing ok with Corona, suffice to say my life has a lot of ups and downs in the last year or so, involving moving to a totally new city and state.

I hope everyone is doing ok, thanks in advance for the kind words, love you all.