Daughter of Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to ask twice, come down or I'll come up there and get you!"

I made my way downstairs as quickly as my legs would carry me, I didn't want a repeat of last night, the pain and humiliation still burned in the forefront of my mind. I rushed down the steps, almost tripping over myself, I was so afraid of upsetting Devana, I was terrified of her dungeon.

I made my way to the door to the basement to be met by her, she was smiling and content, like genuinely content, no sign she was planning something cruel. I guess that's a good thing.

"My dear little niece, I do hope you slept well last night."

"I, I did."

"Good, I do hope you weren't too rattled last night. I do realize that I and my beloved Valencia can get a little carried away, but rest assured that's all behind us. You've suffered enough, I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson."

"Ok, I'll be good."

She started circling me, examining like a piece of meat, I started to shiver thinking about what she was planning.

"You don't have to be afraid of me my dear, I'm not like Farah, I'm not a wanton sadist like Farah, I'm harsh but fair. You have suffered, you learned your lesson from your transgression, I'm satisfied with that outcome, and what's more thanks to your transgression I finally get what I wanted. As far as I'm concerned this is a win-win for everyone, I get what you want, you get to stay in the family, Farah even gets a new toy."

"I, I don't want that, I don't want to be her toy, I want to keep my toes!"

"Oh sweetie, don't be afraid, everyone's just a little upset right now, but it will calm down, it will get better. Just know that I harbor no ill will towards you, I know what it means to be afraid, to be held against your will, I know the position you're in because that's the position I was in when I first got here. The others don't understand that, to them this has always been heaven."

"So, you're not going to hurt me."

"Unless you make that necessary. Remember the devil only goes after naughty children, hell is only reserved for sinners, the goddess of the underworld in most cultures isn't a malicious or malevolent predator but a judge whose justice must be obeyed. That's what I am, the goddess of the underworld, I play both a devil and angel to those in this house."

"I'll be good."

"I know you will, I know the kind of person you are. You're soft, weak, kind, inquisitive, like Regina if she had no power; you're the last person who should be in this house, the last person who should be in this situation, but here you are."

"I'll be good, I promise, I'll do whatever you want, just please punish me again!!"

"You see, you're already being a good girl, fear is the first step to obedience, obedience is the first to knowing your place. And over time you'll learn to love it here and learn to love your place in the family."

"I will, I'll be good, I'll be loyal."

"Good girl, just remember who I am. I'm the judge, more so than Regina, I'm the one with the cool head. The girls upstairs tend to develop a certain level of group think, too much close proximity to each other I imagine, it's one of the main reasons I chose the dungeon to keep my distance and maintain my independence. Can you imagine what its like to live so close to someone like Farah, she has something of an all-consuming personality, even Regina can be seduced by such a thing; I however am not so easily swayed, I love them but they resemble Regina's little sister too much, spoiled sadistic children who bully those weaker than them."

She stopped in front of me, gently cupping my cheek gently in her hand, smiling at me with genuine kindness.

"Stay with me, at least for a little while, I promise as long as you're a good girl neither I nor Valencia will abuse you, and I'll make sure the others don't get too out of line. I may be a monster but I'm not cruel or petty or arbitrary, I do what I do because its what's best for the family, and you are still part of that family. I love you my little Emily, I genuinely see you as a daughter, and that's why I'm extending this hand to you, because I don't want to see you end up as a roast because my sisters are throwing a temper tantrum."

Is this for real? Or is this another cruel trick? I don't know what to do, I'm frozen by indecision, if I'm wrong, I'll be stuck in the basement with her and Valencia again, if she's telling the truth she'll actually be the only safe harbour I have in this house. I feel like the tension trapped in my spinal cord is ready to explode, my anxiety is causing an insane amount of tingling in my skin, like a billion ants are scrambling between my shoulder blades.

"Are you sad little one? Are those tears of happiness or tears of fear?"

I didn't even notice until she pointed it out, but yes, a single tear streaked down my face. I didn't even know why or where it came from, was I crying for joy or fear or sadness? How do I even tell those apart anymore?

"Let's just give Veronica and all the rest a short break, shall we? For the time being I'll be your momma."

"You, you promise, you and she, you're not going to rape again are you?"

"No, unless you do something to deserve it again. Otherwise it'll be just like the first day we spent together, I'll be kind and gentle, just think of me as the good auntie, the one who isn't capricious and childish."

She wrapped her arm around my neck and beckoned me to enter the basement. I didn't dare refuse, not because I really believed her, though I wanted to, but because I feared what would happen if I disobeyed.

She walked me down the stairs, hands on my shoulders, standing behind me, guiding me and making sure there was no escape.

"I love my sisters, I really do, I'd die to protect them if necessary, but even I admit they can insufferable cunts at times."

As we got closer and closer to the bottom, my heart started to race thinking about all the horrible things that were going to happen to me.

"You're afraid, I can feel it, I'm telling you sweetie you don't have to be afraid; no bondage this time, we'll just cuddle."

"You promise?"

"I'm the judge in this house, a judge always operates on a code of honour and integrity, devils only ever come after the sinful. Be a good girl and I will keep my word."

The steps seemed to carry on, were there always this many?

"Do you know what Purgatory is my dear?"

"It's where souls go when they can't go to either heaven or hell."

"Do you know what happens there?"

"I don't study theology."

"Souls in purgatory are haunted by devils, who torture and torment you, but they're really angels who love you. They burn away the impurities of your soul, your attachment to your life, only then will you accept death and be ready to meet the loving embrace of god."

I was lying, I knew Purgatory was an invention of Dante's Divine Comedy, nothing to do with the bible. I knew what she was talking about was the plot of things like Jacob's Ladder and Silent Hill, I knew she was just using that as a way to make herself seem bigger and grander and justified in her cruelties. She's just as full of shit as the rest of them, she's just another monster trying to justify and romanticise her sadism; but all the same I wasn't brave enough to challenge her now, I just kept my mouth shut and let her have her fun.

"And yes, I know what you're thinking, you're a bright girl. You know I'm full of shit, you know those are the ideas of films and literature and those newfangled video games your generation loves so much. No what I'm talking about is much closer to Kali in Hindu mythology, to crush the ego under so much suffering and torture that you accept your place and your death, better preparing you for nirvana. Don't you see my dear, we're helping be a good girl, just like Kali who tortures her children; how appropriate she is the goddess of sex, death and motherhood."

"Do you really believe any of that?"

"Of course, what am I and my sisters if not angels? What are angels if not servants of god? And who is the god of this place? Who is your god?"

"Regina."

"Good girl. Now don't you see that this is all for your own good? Don't you want god to love you?"

I don't want to be here anymore, I just want to go home, I want to be with my mother, I want to leave this city and never come back.

"Yes, I do, I want Regina to love me again, I want to be her daughter again."

"I don't think that was sincere, I don't think you really meant that. But don't worry my love, you will."

There was no hint of malice in her voice, no hint of cruelty, I genuinely felt some strange sense of love from her. That terrified me, even more than Farah's sadism or Veronica's anger or Vanessa's false sweetness; Devana's compassion and kindness were the most frightening and unnerving thing I could imagine.

And so here we are, at the gates of hell, the door to Devana's basement, where the monster who raped me lurks.

"Now then, are you going to be a good girl and say hello to your new auntie Valencia? You don't want her to be cross with you again, do you?"

Just do what she says, just do what she says and she won't hurt me again.

The door opened to reveal the smiling face of the cruel giant.

"Oh my, the little oriental has returned. I do hope you're all rested up after the fun we had last night. Your darling little pussy lost a lot of blood last night, I was a bit worried, usually losing control of your bowls and your bladder is a bad sign."

"My love, remember what we discussed? Emily is, for the time being anyway, a good girl, forgiven of her sins. She is our niece until she sins again."

"Ah that's right, I forgot your new role; to think that we of all people would adopt the role of Inquisitors, life has such a wicked sense of humour."

"God sees all, she sees the righteous and rewards accordingly. We are merely doing God's will."

As the two of them talked past me I hoped that, somehow, they'd be too wrapped up in themselves to notice, that somehow, some way I could just will myself to disappear from their notice

"You have such soft skin little one, you're so cute and puny. I do ever so love small girls; you and your dear mama were such tasty treats. There's nothing I do ever so love more than tiny girls, smooth to the touch, soft like a little stuffed animal, so easy to overpower. You're all little more than living dolls to me."

"Now, now my love. Remember for now, Emily is a good girl, we must treat her as such."

"Oh of course, I do hope that changes, I do ever so love when good girls have it coming."

The door opened fully and I was directed inside, this time I was walked over to their bed; a big, beautiful queen-sized bed wrapped in a red leather covering. The coverings were lifted to reveal soft, gold coloured satin sheets; they were so lovely it almost made me forget the impending horror of this whole situation.

"Lie down, there in the middle." Devana said as she released me.

I did as I was told, taking my place at the centre of the mattress, laying on my side; I was joined by Devana, who lay in front of me and Valencia who lay behind me. Valencia interlocked her great arms with mine, effectively pinning me; Devena came closer and closer, I could feel the heat radiating from her as her face almost touched mine. She was such a beautiful woman, strong and graceful and sensuous in a way few other people, even in this house could be; I wonder if she was going to rape me this time.

"Shh, such tension, such nervousness in your body, I can feel it from here. I can feel the build up in your spine, I can feel it radiate out; we can't have that, if your muscles are so tense there's no way we can have a proper play time."

And with that Valencia gently and softly started kissing the back of my neck, like magic the effects of her saliva immediately melted the tension from my spine. I could feel it, like the tension itself was some kind of thick, congealed substance wrapped around the walls of my spinal cord and each kiss was causing it to literally melt away. Words alone can't describe how liberating it was to feel free of it, like the afterglow of an orgasm, like the feeling you get when the feeling returns to your legs after they've fallen asleep.

As the feeling emanated from my spinal cord, I could feel it envelope my entire being, like the feeling of an extraordinarily strong mint exploding inside me, I felt an intense chill wash over me, stinging and itching and then eventually cleansing me of all my anxiety. My entire body felt flaccid, I couldn't resist anymore, all the strength and resistance in my muscles left me.

"There, there. All that tension gone, doesn't that feel better? Now that you're more relaxed, let's get started then."

Devana brought her right hand up to her mouth and licked the tips of her index and middle fingers, she gently placed them upon my chin and gently guided them down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach.

"You've been a bad girl, you do realize that don't you? You spit on our hospitality, profane our sacred traditions, threaten our safety by attempting to expose us, and of course you turned down our gracious invitation to join our family, twice."

"I'm sorry."

As she spoke, I could feel Devana's fingers reach my labia and gently started to massage the lips of my vagina.

"But you're here now, and you're here to stay like it or not. That means you're going to be a good girl, you're going to let go of your old life."

"I won't run away again, I promise, I won't put anyone in danger."

"I don't believe you; we chose your friend Mel for a reason, not just for symbolic purposes. No one will ever find her body, her family will never get justice, if they try something just as bad if not even worse will happen to them, the same will happen to yours should you ever try to contact them. You're going to forget Suzanna Hsu you understand? She's no longer part of your life, you will forget her and she will forget you, if not then you'll be putting us all in danger."

Her fingers progressed to the centre of my labia, I could feel the nail of her index finger grazing my vaginal lips, slowly and methodically moving back and forth, back and forth, barely touching so as it only to produce an unbearable tickle.

"If you do, we'll kill her, or if not us the agents of the Lilith will kill her; and it won't stop with her, your entire family, all your friends and hers, every single person she's had contact with."

It was now that her fingers were sharply pinching my labia, I could feel her sharp nails digging into the sensitive skin at the tip of my labia.

"There'll be penalties for us too, the Lilith takes the preservation of secrecy very, very seriously. They may not necessarily kill us, but they will most certainly ostracize us and force us into exile; we love this city do you understand, we love the culture, the people, the food, the wealth, this place is the closest there is in this world to paradise for us. If you cost us that, we'll have to see whether or not you truly are immortal, for your sake I hope you're not."

The nails became unbearably painful, I could the nerves of my labia screaming for them to let go.

"Ok, I won't, I swear I'll be loyal, just please stop, you're seriously hurting me right now!"

"Good."

She let go and the pressure stopped, save for some residual aches and itches. Now a gentler, kinder touch was applied as she started to gently rub and caress the afflicted areas.

"We don't hate you Emily, as horrible and wretched as you have been, we understand, really we do. You are our blood, you are our daughter, you are our family, so now you have to act like it. No more trouble, no more naughtiness, no more escape attempts; you will be obedient, you will submissive, you do as you are told or you will be punished."

"I understand, I'll be good."

"Good, now onto the fun part."

I felt Devana insert her fingers inside me, the middle into my vagina and the index into my urethra, I couldn't help but fidget and moan a little as it felt so good, she knew exactly where and how to touch me in order to generate the greatest amount of pleasure.

"Regina may be god up there, but this is my private personal realm my little one, and down here I'm god."

"And I'm the devil." Valencia whispered into my ear; I had almost forgot she was still here.

"You are now in my heaven little Emily, do not make me send you to hell."

I didn't respond, I just tried my best to relax and enjoy her fingering me, which she seemed to take as submission.

"Good girl, good dog."

She kept up a very relaxed pace, the way she moved inside me was like a gentle, soothing massage. Her skin was so soft, her muscles were so strong and her fingernails left in their gentle, soothing tickles that travelled up my spine.

Valencia joined in as well, as she saw I was becoming too enraptured by Devana to resist, she released my arms and used her sizable hands to start kneading my breasts and playing with my nipples. It was entirely new to have their gigantic hands on me, they so large and muscular but still feminine, so different from the others, so different from Devana's, like night and day.

I felt so small, in a good way, its almost like things used to be, even if that was only a couple of weeks ago it felt like an eternity and this feels like paradise.

"Stay here in heaven with us little Emily, it'll be just like it used to be, all the promises we made will come true, and you won't stop cumming for a long time. It'll be just like it used to be, just like it should be, don't you want that?"

"Y-Yes!"

"Then tell me, who's your mommy?"

"Veronica."

"No, here I am your mommy, I am your Regina, do you understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good doggy."

The tempo increased, the two lovers became more amorous, Devana started kissing her way down my chest and Valencia kissed my neck and cheek with vigorous enthusiasm. As Devana made her journey to my genitals, Valencia whispered into my ear over and over again.

"Good doggy, who's a good doggy? You are, you're a good little doggy."

It was so soothing, so warm, felt so good, so right; I wanted to just drown myself in this warmth, to take me away to the place I was when I first came to this house, away from any pain or any worries, just to be enveloped by this love.

Devana finally reached her destination, planting her lips upon my groin, she started off by teasing me a little, licking the skin around the labia with her nimble and surprisingly sharp tongue, tickling the creases where my thighs met my groin, which turned out to be insanely ticklish. Meanwhile her hands were busy tickling my hips and Valencia's kisses turned to gentle blows of cold air on my neck and aggressive little nibbles here and there.

Devana's tickling increased with aggression, nibbling the tendons of my thighs connecting to my groin and the skin of my perineum and then working her way back up, nibbling and licking the lips of my labia, completing her journey by planting her lips upon my now thoroughly aroused clitoris. It was true what the others said about her, she was wild and untamed, she made love to my clitoris with an animalistic passion even the others didn't have, she didn't even lack technique, she had both technique and energy. Oh my god, her teeth, the things she was doing with her teeth, she really liked using them!!

Wait, what are those? Is that a new pair of hands? I could feel three pairs on me now: on my breasts, my ribs and my hips, all tickling me with long, cruel nails. Oh my god, she wasn't kidding, she really is the goddess Kali, arms and all; I could feel more and more hands joining in: tickling my toes, kneading my knees, twinkling under my perineum and massaging my buttocks.

It didn't take much longer for me to achieve orgasm, a wave of pleasure shot through my spine and drained me of all the strength and tension in my body, I felt myself squirt into Devana's mouth who greedily accepted the tasty gift.