Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much it hurts, Heavy. I thank God every day for giving you to me." He ran his hands through her long curls and petted her smooth shoulders.

"And I love you, Angel."

She raised her head and took his big hands in her small ones, gazing up at him with beautiful blue eyes that were misty with emotion, such a sweet look that his heart melted in his chest.

"Alexander Greene, will you marry me?" she asked tenderly, as a hot tear rolled down her cheek.

He stared down at her in complete surprise. His little Angel had yanked the rug from under him yet again! She smiled tenderly at his stupefied expression and kissed his hands while she waited for his response. He swept her up in his strong arms and whirled her in a circle while she laughed delightedly.

"Yes, Angel! A thousand times, yes!" He nearly shouted in happiness.

He set her on her feet and lowered his head to kiss her passionately, so much that he stole the breath from her lungs. Panting, she broke away and pushed him back on the bed and leapt on top of him. She entwined her arms and legs around him and squeezed as hard as she could, while he chuckled in pleasure.

"I thought I was supposed to ask you," he protested with a loving smile.

"You're too slow, big man. I got tired of waiting. A girl needs some security ya know!" she teased and tugged him over on top of her. He nuzzled her perfect breasts for awhile then gently licked and sucked her nipples until she writhed under him, grinding herself on his lengthening cock. He slid down to taste her sweet pussy but she tugged him back up so they were face to face.

"Not now, I've been ready for you for hours. I need you inside me terribly bad. Please, lover," she whimpered. Grasping his thick shaft, she worked him between her soaking wet pussy lips until he was slick and throbbing, then wedged him in her tight opening and gripped his taut ass cheeks with both hands.

"All the way tonight, slow and gentle, but I want every inch. Make love to me, sweet Alec," she whispered, then nibbled his earlobe until shivers ran down his spine. As tenderly as he possibly could, he ran his cock inside her tight tunnel. Slowly but firmly, he pushed deep until she was gasping in painful pleasure. He stared down in her beautiful blue eyes with his steel grey ones and winced when she cried out in pain at his intrusion.

"No, don't stop, lover," she whispered, then sank her fingernails in his ass and pulled him ever deeper. He groaned when he finally bottomed out inside her, his swollen head smashed into the back wall of her pussy. She reached between them and gripped his thick shaft in her small fist, exclaiming when she discovered there was still a hands width of cock remaining outside her.

"Every time is like the first," she panted. "So long and thick, I love it."

She wrapped him in her arms and hooked her heels around him, then pulled him to her as hard as she could. He gave her what she so desperately wanted, and with unstoppable force, drove himself deeper inside, stretching her pussy to it's absolute limits while she cried out in passion.

"Right there, stay right there and don't move," she grunted in a hoarse voice. She rolled herself under him until her stiff clit found his hard pubic bone and rocked back and forth until she felt her orgasm rising within her. She kept up the same rhythm and pressure while he held himself immobile above her, gritting his teeth in concentration as he tried to outlast her before he came. She stared up at him and wept tears of joy as she exploded in an orgasm that bared her naked soul to him through her beautiful eyes.

The sight of her coming apart beneath him was too much, and he let himself go, releasing his iron grip he poured his seed in her spasming pussy. She felt his cock jerking and pumping inside her and it sent her spiraling into a massive multiple orgasm that ripped her apart. Pulling him down, she buried her face in his neck and sank sharp teeth in his shoulder as she writhed, impaled on ten inches of thick, driving cock. For nearly a minute she shuddered and shook under him while he pumped his last hot jets of cum inside her.

Slowly, she relaxed and unclenched her teeth from his shoulder. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry," she giggled. "I couldn't help myself. Your big cock just brings out the animal in me."

She caressed his whip scarred back tenderly, then kissed his cheek. "Roll me over, please, big man," she commanded.

She squealed in joy as he flipped over while staying buried deep inside her, then held her close. She snuggled her face into his furry chest and inhaled his man smell.

"Mmmm, you're so damn sexy, I'd better keep you around," she teased. He ran his hands through her hair and framed her face with his hands, looking deep in her eyes.

"I love you, Abigail Durham, now and forever," he said softly, then kissed her until she was gasping for air. He cupped her head in a big hand and tucked it under his chin. Hot tears dripped on his neck and little sniffles reached his ears as she cried in happiness. Soon, he felt her breathing even out and in just a few minutes she dropped off to sleep, his thick cock still filling her completely. He gently caressed her back and flanks while she sank even deeper into slumber. In moments he followed her, and together they slept the long night away.

Meanwhile, in Nathan's room, he approached a more than shy Maddy and pulled her to her feet. He caressed her naked breast and tugged down her neckline to bare the other.

"You're absolutely beautiful, my sweet," he murmured softly.

"Thank you, Master. Please be gentle with me, it's been far too long since I've been with a man. May I undress you, please?" she asked tentatively.

"If you like, and yes, I'll be most gentle with you."

She opened his jacket buttons and removed it, then unlaced his undershirt, baring his furry chest. As she ran her fingers through his hair he caressed her naked shoulders and teased her hard nipples until she gasped in pleasure. He kicked his boots off, then she knelt and unbuttoned his tight trousers and slowly skinned them down his muscular thighs, watching with bated breath as she gradually revealed his mighty cock. As the fabric slid past his swelling head it popped free and tapped her on the chin. She giggled nervously, then removed his pants completely.

Remembering the advice June had given her, she took his cock in her small hand and gently licked his now dripping tip. She exclaimed in surprise at his taste, a touch bitter and salty, but all man undoubtedly. He sighed and took her head in his hands, moving with her as she took as much of him in her hot mouth as she could and began sucking him as best she knew how.

"Ah, sweet Maddy, it's been so long for me. You feel wonderful," he said in approval of her efforts. He looked down at her and felt a rush of passion. Her large breasts were topped with chocolate nipples that begged for attention, and her gown had fallen low enough for him to see her slim tummy and cute bellybutton. In just a few minutes, he was feeling the beginnings of a massive orgasm and he fought back valiantly, but failed miserably. It truly had been weeks since he'd had enough privacy to masturbate himself and the long evening of watching the beautiful women in all their finery had him balanced on a hair trigger.

When she curled her tongue under his swollen head and concentrated on licking his most sensitive area, he held her head firmly and tried to pull free, but she gripped his tight ass cheeks and thrust him as deep as she could take him while redoubling her efforts. With a cry of passion, he lost control and loosed volley after volley of thick cum down her eager throat. She swallowed his offering and stroked his cock rapidly, coaxing every drop of cum and spasm of pleasure from his body. He shivered and shook until he'd jetted his last rope of cum in her willing mouth, then he pulled carefully free and tugged her to her feet.

"Oh, Maddy, I've never felt the like," he said weakly, then gathered her in his strong arms and kissed her deeply.

"Thank you, Master," she purred, overjoyed that he was pleased with her. He caught her up and tossed her squealing onto the bed, then followed her and worked her gown completely off her body, followed by her underclothes. She shyly covered her pussy with a small hand and tensed up nervously when he gently spread her thighs apart.

"Trust me, sweetheart. I'll be good to you, I promise."

He laid between her legs and taking her hand in his, slowly exposed her freshly shaven peach. Only her swollen clit protruded from her smooth cleft to tempt his tongue, and when he tenderly licked her open, she cried out and gripped his head with both hands.

"What are you doing, Master?" she cried in shock, "It's not proper!" she protested in vain. He simply smiled to himself and resumed his love making. Slowly but surely, she relaxed under his tutelage and began to enjoy his ministrations. For long minutes he serviced her, leaving her sweet pussy dripping in his saliva and her own juices. When her hips began writhing in his grip and her soft cries were reaching a crescendo, he captured her swollen clit in his mouth and fluttered his tongue on it repeatedly, driving her into a long awaited orgasm.

She twisted and turned, rolling her hips in his big hands as he ate her out expertly, taking her to heights she'd only dreamed of. Finally, she weakly pushed him away, "Too sensitive, please Master, I can't take anymore," she begged. He took pity on her and slid up her body to take her in his arms, kissing her deeply and feeding her his tongue that tasted of herself. She pulled him close and eagerly sucked and licked her succulent juice from his face and mouth.

"Mmm, Master. Thank you. No one has ever done that to me before," she purred. He got to his knees and spread her thighs to each side of him and laid his now throbbing, hard, cock on her belly. It jutted up well past her navel and halfway to her sternum.

"Oh my," she whispered, "I don't think you'll fit inside me, Master. I want you to try though."

He looked down at his cock proudly. The men in his family were blessed with huge cocks and his was one of the largest. Many a lady had fallen to his prowess and not a one had forgotten her experience. Before he fucked her, he wanted to sample her large, firm tits and for several minutes he teased and tortured her with tongue and lips until she was begging for him to take her.

He finally notched his thick head in her dripping pussy and slowly pushed inside her. She shrieked in pain and put a hand to his belly as his thick head pushed deep, stretching her like no man had before. He held still, allowing her time to adjust to him, and when she nodded her readiness, he continued his journey, forging ahead until he reached the very bottom of her. She panted and shook, overwhelmed by the sensation of being stuffed completely full of steel hard man cock. She timidly reached down to feel their joining and her eyes widened as she felt another four inches of cock awaiting entry.

"Oh, Master," she quavered, "you're so big I can hardly believe it. I want to see you inside me, please."

He nodded and picked her ankles up and placed them over his shoulders, then rolled up over her in a pushup position, exposing their joining to her wide eyes. She looked at how his cock split her wide, her pussy lips stretching unbelievably wide around his mighty shaft and she was amazed. The sight of her curled up under him, helpless and open, had quite an effect on him, and he felt his inner beast rise within him, one that he'd had difficulty controlling in the past.

Almost like she was reading his mind, she whispered up to him in a quiet but determined voice. "I'm yours, Master. Do what you want with me, just please do something, I'm burning up inside."

He groaned in relief at being cut free, but still felt concern for her.

"If it gets too bad, sweetheart, tell me and I'll stop immediately. Forgive me, but I must take you," he ground out between clenched teeth.

She gave him a beautiful smile and he felt her tense up slightly and brace herself beneath him. "I'm ready, Master."

With an animal cry he set himself free. He withdrew until just his tip was inside her and with a ragged groan, dropped his full weight on her, breaking her open and impaling her on nearly eleven inches of rock hard cock. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he socketed deep inside, only to withdraw and fuck deep again, starting a metronome swing of his pounding hips that tore the breath from her small body time and again.

She hovered on the edge of orgasm, but the pain he brought her was just enough to stave it off. He felt like he fucked her forever but in reality he only last a few minutes. She watched his face as he drove himself into her, almost beast like, and she adored him for it, overjoyed that she could provoke him to such a state. When his orgasm washed over him, he rammed as deep as he could, his huge balls smashed tight against her ass, and he poured his soul inside her. She sank her fingernails in his tight buttocks and held him close as he fired spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her. The jumping and jerking of his cock combined with her clit rubbing on his pubic bone finally pushed her into waves of orgasm.

Locked together, they shivered and shook until they wrung the last ounces of pleasure from each other.

"You're squishing me, Master," she finally murmured, as she bore his full weight on top of her. Quickly, he lowered her legs from his shoulders and skillfully flipped them over, his cock remaining buried deep inside her as they moved. She lay on his chest, panting for air and still shaking with aftershocks. Her fingers played in his crispy chest hair and caressed his nipples while he sighed in satisfaction.

"Ah, my sweet. I can't recall ever coming that hard in my life," he said weakly. "You bring out the beast in me, woman."

Maddy recalled another bit of advice June had given her, and when she felt him soften and begin to slide out of her, raised off of him, wincing as his still swollen head popped free of her and a torrent of cum poured from her pussy. Sliding down to his hips, she caught his cock in her hands and stuffed him in her mouth, eagerly sucking and licking him until he shone. A puddle of cum lay on his hard, hairy belly and she sucked it up, whimpering in pleasure at the hot man taste of him. When she was satisfied, she worked her way up his body, nuzzling him tenderly until she reached his lips, then fed him her agile tongue, sharing a deep kiss.

Soon, they lay side by side and he played big spoon to her little. He tugged their blankets up and in minutes they slipped into a deep, exhausted sleep.

Meanwhile, in another room the Major was striving to reach his third orgasm of the night. Each girl carried his first two offerings in their sated pussies while he tit fucked the oldest girl in a frenzy of passion. The younger cupped his driving ass in one hand and his balls in the other, urging him to completion. He sweated and panted above her while she held her full tits tightly around his pounding cock. With a final dozen strokes he loosed a deep growl and fired his remaining load between her tits and sprayed her face and throat with thick cum.

She squealed in delighted surprise and stuck her pink tongue out hoping for a taste. He gave it his all, jerking and fucking his cock in her deep cleavage until he collapsed beside her in exhaustion. The younger girl leaned over him, dragging her nipples across his sweaty chest and happily licking her girlfriend's face and tits clean of his thick, white seed, murmuring her pleasure.

"You girls are amazing, never in my life have I enjoyed such beautiful ladies as yourselves," he managed to groan as he watched their performance.

"Thank you, Master," they chimed together, then snuggled in close on both sides of him, caressing his chest and thighs while he relaxed between them. They giggled together when in minutes he was asleep, snoring quietly with his arms wrapped around their nubile bodies.

It had been long years since the big house had hosted such happiness and satisfaction in it's guests, and they all slept the long night through, dreaming dreams filled with hope for tomorrow.