The Concubine Story

Story Info
She was meant for someone else.
3.9k words
4.48
6.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a character lead in story: The Adventures of Tim Bodge.

"Good morning Sir." said Maggie, raising her eyes from her desk to look at her employer.

"Good Morning Maggie, how is everything going this morning?"

"OK, you had a call from General Rocmannbet already."

"I hope he is satisfied with his new companion." Said Doctor Easton.

Doctor Easton walked on through to his office, stopped in the doorway, and looked around. It was the first time in his new office. The business was great the last six months.

He had been working on building a female robot model for doing the housekeeping. The first few years, everything went well. Then the other companies started to add extra equipment to the newer models.

The new models had soft rubbery skin and came in different sizes and shapes. It was hard for his company to keep up with all the changes. Now the newest female robot had a workable pussy.

They were advertised as 'your own sex slave,' He almost closed his business down.

One afternoon a gentleman walked into his place and wanted to talk. He looked a little strange, but he had a soft and gentle way about him, so they sat down and talked for a while.

Easton didn't have any clients scheduled for this afternoon, and it might be good to talk.

The gentleman's name was Leonardo. After a while, Leonardo asked if he could have a friend come in.

"Leonardo, where is your friend now?"

"She's sitting in the truck."

"It's the middle of summer, and you let her sit in the truck this long?" Easton got up and walked to the door, looked outside, and there in a black Ford pickup, sat Leonardo's friend.

Leonardo walked outside to the truck and opened the door, He said something to her, and she stepped out.

She stood around 5'8" with shoulder-length black hair; she must weigh about 150 lbs. She looked like a 36 C with a waist of 29 and hips 35. It seems as if her whole body was tanned. She was dressed in an organic cotton Tan dress that came down mid-calf. She looked about twenty-four years old.

She walked up to Easton, extended her right hand, and said, "Hello, my name is Ranae."

"It's nice to meet you, Ranae; sorry that you stayed in the truck so long."

"That's quite alright. Leonardo said that I could come inside if I wanted."

Easton opened the door and allowed her to enter first. From the backside, she had a nice-looking ass. It moved with a flow.

She entered the office and sat down, turned her head to look for Leonardo who followed Easton in. They sat there and continued to talk. Ranae was easy to talk to, a soft voice. She sat up straight in her chair, and some would say that was the proper way for a lady to set.

Easton listened to her, and he thought there was something wrong. When she spoke, he would look directly at her as if she demanded his attention.

"Easton, I need your help, but in return for your help, I will make you a fortune." But before we get into all that, Ranae and I would like you to join us for dinner and dancing."

Easton looked over at Ranae, and she smiled at him. He said, "With a smile like that, how could I refuse."

They got up and headed for the door as they exited. Easton saw a cab pull up, and Ranae walked straight to it. The cabbie got out and ran around to open the door for her. It seemed that everything was set up and timed perfectly. But he hadn't had time to do anything for enjoyment, so he paid no attention to it.

The cab took them to an expensive nightclub. The doorman steps in to open the door for them. "Good evening, Miss Ranae and Mr. Leonardo."

"Good evening to you, Salvatore. You look splendid this evening." Said Ranae.

"This is our friend Doctor Easton." Said Leonardo as he stepped out of the cab.

"Good evening to you, Doctor Easton. You will enjoy yourself this evening." He closed the door of the cab and rushed ahead to get the doors.

Leonardo walked with Ranae at his side to the reservation desk. He spoke to the maitre d', and the maitre d' said, "Miss Ranae and sir, please follow me this way." He led them to a table in a secluded part of the dining hall.

Easton walked behind Leonardo to the table and thought, 'everyone seems to know these two, and why are they treating me this way?'

They sat down, and a waiter came right away to bring them drinks and took their food order. They ate, and Easton enjoyed this first meal out in over six months. After they ate and some small talk, Leonardo signaled the waiter. The waiter brought over the bill, Leonardo signed, and they got up and headed for the dance hall on the second floor.

Leonardo got a table next to the dance floor. They sat down and ordered a drink; Ranae grabbed Leonardo's hand, pulled him out onto the floor, and started to dance.

Easton sat there and watched her move. She made every part of her body move with ease. But, in some of the movements, she made it look like her body was broken. Still, it was hard not to admire her body.

Leonardo came off of the dance floor and said, "It's your turn; my body cannot take anymore." He dropped into his seat. As his arms and legs just hung there limp.

Ranae came dancing over and grabbed Easton's arm, pulled him to the floor. He noticed that she didn't lose the beat. He hadn't danced in more than ten years. He now had a closer view of her body and the way it moved. The way she was moving, he could tell that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts bounced freely in different directions. It was a magnificent view and he would have liked to see them freed without clothes. Instead, it caused his dick to get semi-hard.

She allowed him to sit down and started to dance by herself. It didn't take long before a guy moved into dance with her.

Easton looked over at Leonardo to see if he would say anything to the guy. But, instead, Leonardo just watched as Ranae kept right on dancing.

"Do you want me to go back up there and take the guy's place?" asked Easton. He started to get up.

"No, sit back down; she can handle herself."

They sat there and watched the show. The guy moved his leg between Ranae's legs and rubbed her pussy. He had hoped to get a reaction, he did. Ranae took one step back from the guy, turned her back to him, keeping the beat, raised her right leg, placed her heel into his dick with a hard shove. Brought the foot back down, turned, whispered something to him, and kissed him.

The guy, holding his groin, walked quickly off the dance floor and out the door.

Leonardo and Easton sat there and laughed, still watching Ranae dance; no one else even tried to dance with her. Finally, she came back to the table and said, "Some guys just don't know how to treat a lady."

"I have enjoyed my evening, but I have a business to run. Tomorrow morning comes early. I think it's time for me to retire." said Easton as he got up from the table.

"We will drop you by your apartment. It's on our way." Said Leonardo. He then got up and walked Ranae to the door.

The same cab was waiting for them as they walked out of the building. After the driver closed the door and sat in the driver's seat, "Where to Mr. Leonardo?"

"We will take Doctor Easton home first, and you know the address." Said Leonardo as he sat back in the seat, with Ranae sitting between them.

"How do you know where I live?"

"I told you that I needed you; I've checked you out."

Easton sat in the cab, just wondering what this is all about. Why would some stranger check him out and then tell him that he needed him?

The cab pulled up to Easton's place, and he started to get out and thank Leonardo for the wonderful evening.

Ranae turned to Leonardo and asked, "He's a good guy. May I spend the night with him?"

Easton had a shocked look on his face. He was not expecting this. It's not that he did not want her, but for her to ask, what is going on?

"You will have to ask him. It is OK with me." Said Leonardo.

Ranae turned to look into Easton's eyes, ``May I spend the night in your arms?" She said this with all her feelings. With the look in her eyes, Easton could not say No.

She held out her hand for him to help her out of the cab. She stepped out and said, "Thank you, I hope you will enjoy the rest of the evening."

Easton, with a red face, looked back into the cab, not knowing what to say, just said, "Thank you."

The cab drove off, Ranae and Easton stood there for a moment; she said, "Well, now that I am yours for the night, shall we go in?"

Easton still stood there in a daze. Then, finally, Ranae took his arm and said, "I believe it is apartment one, is it not?

He nodded his head and moved up the steps with his arm wrapped around her waist. He opened the door and allowed her to enter first, and she looked around and noticed that he did not spend a lot of time there. There were dirty dishes on the kitchen counter.

She stood in the middle of the room, waited for him to show her the bedroom door. Easton, still not believing what was happening, didn't know what to do.

Ranae walked over to him, kissed him, and said, "Which way to the bedroom?"

Easton just pointed to a door on the right side of the room.

She took his hand and turned to walk to the bedroom, entered the door, saw the bed was a King size and hadn't been slept in lately. So, she led him over to the bed and sat him down.

She turned and walked to the middle of the room, stood, and looked at him. She did not say a word, and started to move her body as she did on the dance floor. She began to undo the back of her dress. She let it slip to the floor as her hips gyrated to the music she could hear.

She let Easton have a long look at her. Of course, her lovely breasts were on display; she slowly raised her arms over her head and moved her hips in a circular motion.

He thought, 'how could a beautiful woman want him. He is just an ordinary guy.'

She turned and lowered her panties and then removed them. Finally, she turned back to face him.

He could now see her whole body, and he just sat there and wanted to do something, but if he did and it was a dream, he would kick himself in the ass and wake up.

She walked over to him, gently got a hold of his hands, and stood him up. She slowly kissed him while undoing his shirt. He just stood there like a dummy. He was letting her do the work. Next, she undid his belt and lowered his pants and shorts. She softly kissed his body as she removed each item.

She sat him back down on the bed to remove his shoes and socks. Next, she removed his pants and shorts. He was now as naked as she was.

His dick was rock hard and now at full length, about nine inches and four and a half around. She started moving her hand gently and kissing the very tip. He thought, if this is a dream, I never want to wake up.

He spent the rest of the night exploring her whole body: every hole, two or three times. He knew it was a dream because he could never last that long and cum that much.

He woke up the following day with her still at his side. He was in love now, and he needed her; she made him feel great. He didn't think anyone could make a person feel this good.

She rolled over into his arms, "Good morning; I hope you enjoyed the rest of your evening as I did?" She smiled and reached over and kissed him.

"I don't know what to say. Yes, it was the best time of my life. I wish that it could go on forever." He laid there with her now wrapped into his arms and holding her tightly.

She said, "Easton, we will have to meet Leonardo at your office in about an hour; if you want, we could do it one more time. Which hole would you like to do it in this morning?"

"Could I have you on your hands and knees? If it feels so nice doing it that way, then I can play with your tits."

"If that's the way you want me, I can do that for you." Ranae got up onto her hands and knees and allowed him to have one last time with her."

An hour later, both Ranae and Easton were in his office. They sat there talking about yesterday and how he had enjoyed the time with her. Then, Leonardo walked and sat down and looked at Ranae, "Well, is he good? Did you let him do what he wanted and how he wanted?"

"Yes, Master." She said,

Now Easton looked at her, and he didn't understand what they were talking about. So, he turned to Leonardo, "What are you talking about? Did she let me do what I wanted? What do you mean?"

"Easton, Ranae, is my newest creation. She is not a robot but is a concubine."

"And what is a concubine? Is it a new name for a hooker?" Now Easton looked at Ranae differently.

"No, a concubine is a woman who cohabits with a man. A secondary wife. But my concubine is made to meet an individual's specific needs or wants. She is made with the basic knowledge and learns as she experiences what her master wants her to know.

"You are telling me Ranae is a concubine or a sex robot."

"No, last night at any time did you think of her as anything but a female. Did she react any differently than a female would have acted? Did she feel like a female?"

"But she is still a robot."

"Easton, did I please you last night? This morning did you not say, 'I wish that it could go on forever.' Said Ranae.

"Yes, but that was before."

Ranae got up and walked over to Easton, stood in front of him, and disrobed, knelt before him and started to lick his dick. "Does this tongue feel like a robot?" She now stood and turned around and bent over and showed Easton her pussy. "Does that pussy look real, and last night did it feel real, did it do the job you needed done?"

"As far as I am concerned, I am a real female, but without the PMS side effects; if you want that, I will be reprogrammed and add that. So, I am offering myself to you if that is OK with Leonardo."

"Could you put your clothes back on? You are very distracting naked." said Easton as he sat there thinking about all that had happened since yesterday.

While all this was going on, Leonardo sat in a seat and did not say a word. "Easton, do you wish to hear what I have to say?"

"Sorry, sir, It seems you have put more into this unit, so I will listen as soon as she puts her clothes back on. If I may, will all females have an attitude like this one?"

"If you think my attitude is bad now, wait until I get the PMS upgrade you wanted?"

"Please, sir, I want her the same as she is now."

Renae placed her clothes back on and sat down to listen to what will be said.

"OK, Easton, here is what I need to do and how it will help you." Said Leonardo.

"I am listening."

"The concubines are not manufactured. They are grown in a particular container with a unique mixture. It comes from only one place, and that place is not here on this planet."

"A supply of containers will be dropped off here within a week. After that, you will have one unique mixture dropped off every two months. The first one, Ranae and I will help you set up.

"I will place the orders for you and set up the delivery time and place. You will get sixty percent of each sale. You cannot sell these concubines, You will have the only one on this planet, and no one must know about her. Do you have any questions?"

"If I get sixty percent and I am not selling them here, how do I get paid?"

"I will set you up with a credit stick, and you will be able to transfer money from it to your bank account. Then, you use that money to improve your robots and make them look like you are doing good."

"With the added money, you will be able to stay ahead of the other competition."

"OK, I understand now. You and Ranae will be here to show me how this all works, right?"

"We will be here, in fact. Ranae will be yours; that is what she wants."

"How will I explain to her?"

"She will meet you someplace of your choice, and you can work things out from there."

"OK, I will start setting things up. Will I know who will get each concubine?"

"No, they will be from different worlds, and each will tell us what they want."

Easton and Ranae met at the local market so that people would see them together. Then, she started working with him at the front desk. She talked to the customers and sold the robots from his stock inventory. That way, there were no questions about them being together.

After the first week, the containers came in and were stored in the back. They looked like any container. The following week the first unique mixture came in and the first order.

Leonardo stopped by one day to show Easton how to grow the concubines. He first showed them how to make the mixture; there were a lot of chemicals and different items to be placed into the liquid. Then put into the container, then you had to enter all the criteria that the customers wanted this concubine to have. After that, you let everything come together and form that individual concubine.

It took a month for the first concubine to be complete. The first one looked like the owner wanted. Five feet two inches, short blond hair, blue eyes, breast size 44 DDD. Waist 33 inches and hips 39 inches. She could Speak nine languages, and could heal herself within two hours. She could use all three holes for sex and all at the same time.

Easton wanted to try it out, but Ranae told him that each concubine was instructed that their first sex act was with their new master, whoever that may be.

For a few days, it was tested for reflex and verbal response and passed; it was sent on its way. A few days later, Easton received a credit stick in the amount of three million credits.

He sat down and stared at it. That was more credits than he would see in the next three lifetimes. So, he took some of the money and made changes to his robots, making them better than his competition. He now had the money to have a research department and started looking for inventors and getting their ideas. Some he used, others he put options on.

Leonardo came back six months later with another order; this time, Leonardo had some software added to the mix.

"Can I ask what this software does?"

"This piece of software allows the concubine to read its master's mind so that it knows if it pleases its master." Two months later, that concubine left Easton's office, thoroughly trained and checked out.

Easton was now selling his robots with sales in the hundreds a month.

Leonardo returned with a third-order and more software, and He explained this software gave the concubine the ability to send a shock wave from her hands; this could move a person and object some distance, depending on the size and weight. But, again, within three months, she was gone.

Leonardo returned with a fourth-order and more software, this he called Telepathy, direct transference of thought from one person to another. The concubine could talk to others up to a certain distance.

Leonardo came back a few more times, ordered some concubines, and only the shape and size changed. One of the last ones was to be in the form of a humanoid- lizard.

They hadn't seen Leonardo for about a year, then one day. He came in with a special one. This one was for a General. He wanted one with all the works. So, Leonardo came by to make sure about this one; if it wasn't right the General would have him killed.

He wanted a tan-skinned humanoid. Her body would be the perfect blend of suppleness and finesse, from her long legs to her large breasts, horns splitting through her long black hair. Gorgeous face. Luminous black orbs that did not have pupils. He wanted all the software that could be added. Leonardo knew this was for a General so he added some special programs; Self-defense, Martial Arts, Body Guard protocol, and Military strategy.

Leonardo keyed in all the information needed and started the process. The three months it took to have this one done seems like a lifetime. By the time it was ready to go, she looked like a twenty-four-year-old.

12