Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after noon before all the wounded were treated and the dead laid in the barn awaiting burial. Only three men had been killed which was quite remarkable considering the battle they'd been through. George and William mustered themselves and went back to the bridge to re-establish their hold on the hard won territory and assign scouts to ascertain the whereabouts of any remaining redcoats. The redcoats had taken quite a licking and he was hopeful that they'd head much further south in defeat.

June worriedly went to visit Abby and found Alec and Rose at her side. He picked up on her poor condition at once, her eyes looked tired and she was moving erratically, almost teetering on the edge of exhaustion as she'd been on her feet for hours while helping the wounded as they cried out in agony. Their cries had affected her deeply and she was hurting inside. Alec held his arms out for her and she fell into them, losing control of her emotions. She sobbed like a child in his strong arms as he petted her shoulders and stroked her brow. Rose joined him and hugged June close, whispering nothings in her ear and kissing her soft lips until her sobs abated.

Alec finally disentangled himself and with tender hands gently undressed her. Rose undressed as well and Alec tucked them both into bed with Abby who subconsciously snuggled in between her friends and together the three women nodded and off to a deep and healing sleep. Alec stood over them for a few minutes and felt hot tears burn his eyes. Such beauty he'd seen before, many times in fact during their months together at the cabin, but never had he felt so emotional or realized the depth of love he felt for the three. He couldn't help but think of them as his own, the blonde, auburn, and black haired beauties had truly stolen his heart. He wondered if he would ever recover.

Madeline was industrious as ever and had rounded up the two serving maids who were madly in lust with the Major. Mira, the older, and Sabra, the younger.

"Draw up baths for the masters. They'll be needing cleaned up soon and take special care of all of them. When they're clean, pour 'em up a big whiskey and pack their pipes. I'll be making a fine dinner for us all. If you do a good job I'll set you a plate on each side of the Major." The girl's eyes lit up and they were off like a shot, intent on their new mission.

They still had the gowns they'd worn at the last formal dinner, and giggling, they donned them again, then asked Maddy for the silver jewelry. They'd loved dressing up before and were excited to do it again for the men. They quietly approached the General who was laying on a couch in the parlor, resting, and gently urged him to his feet. He hobbled to the bathing room and they started to undress him. Maddy had been keeping her eyes on the two troublemakers and she showed up long enough to supervise the last stages of de-robing Nathan. She knelt and gently pulled his trousers down, not quite silencing her gasp of approval when his mighty cock swung into view.

He smiled to himself when he saw the two maids eyes widen in disbelief as they saw all eight inches of his flaccid cock appear. They watched enviously when Maddy caressed his firm ass and thighs while he towered above her. His cock stiffened slightly and began to rise, so he awkwardly stepped into the tub, not wanting to embarrass himself by sporting a full hard on in front of the ladies. He pulled Maddy down to him and turned his head to kiss her deeply while she ran her hands over his furry chest from behind.

"Can I see you tonight?" He asked softly.

"Of course, Master. I'm here to serve you in all ways," she returned shyly. "Mira and Sabra will take special care of you if you desire, just save some of yourself for me, please?"

"Indeed I will, my beauty. I look forward to this evening with you."

She kissed him again and regretfully rose to her feet to return to her duties in the kitchen while the two maids descended on Nathan, gently scrubbing him clean, then leaving him to soak in peace while they went to find Major Moore.

They returned with James, and giggling like teenagers stripped him bare and installed him in his tub of steaming hot water. He groaned in pleasure as he sank deep, then smiled in surprise when Mira stepped in and sat with her back between his legs. She took his arms, wrapping them around her slight frame and he happily took her full tits in his hands, teasing and caressing her nipples until she was purring in satisfaction.

Nathan was getting the same treatment from Sabra. She was younger and a bit more shy than Mira, but was willing to play. She felt his prodigious length grow against her lower back and she wriggled her little bottom between his thighs to get comfortable, causing him great pleasure in the process. He thought a bit guiltily about Maddy not being with him, but his imagination went wild and soon he was fantasizing about Maddy sharing him with Sabra. He decided right then to abstain until the evening and he'd broach the subject with Maddy, nearly certain she'd agree with him.

He continued to keep his hands full of Sabra, even when she turned to face him and take his thick shaft in her tiny hands. His swollen head poked out of the deep water such a distance that the poor girl nearly swooned in fright.

"Oh Master, you're certainly too large for me! You'd split me open and kill me for sure!" she said in a voice filled with awe as she stroked him with both small fists. James, on the other hand had no such compunctions about saving himself for anyone. By now, Mira had him standing up and she was almost frantically sucking his more than adequate nine inch cock as she knelt before him in the tub.

"Ah, yes sweetheart. Suck my balls too, oh that feels so good," he groaned aloud. She redoubled her efforts, taking each large testicle in her hot mouth and gently rolling her tongue around it, then switching to the other. For long minutes she serviced him until he was gripping her head tightly in his big hands and starting to help himself to her slender neck. He was trying hard not to choke her but his cock felt so good slipping in and out of her throat that he barely maintained control.

While James was enjoying himself, Nathan and Sabra were watching Mira service him. Sabra's hands unconsciously tightened around the General's shaft as she watched her friend's throat bulge time and again while her lover's swollen cock head slid deep, then retreated.

Mira pulled back slightly, just enough to speak to James. "Take what you need, Master. I'm here to satisfy you in any way. Please, it would make me happy." She cupped his firm ass cheeks in her palms and pulled him down her throat as deep as she could take him. He quickly lost control, and gripping her head tightly began fucking her throat roughly. She wore a look of startled surprise that in a few moments changed to one of determination. Her hands dropped down and she placed them behind her back while leaning into him, giving herself to him freely.

He used her throat like he would a tight pussy, fucking hard, long, and deep. She caught a quick breath every now and then between strokes, nodding her head as he stared down into her beautiful brown eyes. He thought he fucked her forever, but in reality he lasted just over a minute. The friction of her wet throat on his swollen cock head was too much and with a mighty groan he unloaded his aching balls down her throat. She coughed and gagged at the sheer volume he produced and he pulled back slightly, just enough to fist his cock and pump several more spurts of hot cum in her open mouth.

The sight of his man juice on her shiny tongue wrenched a few more spasms from his jerking, bucking cock and his eyes widened in appreciation when she swallowed his load happily, then clasped her lips around him, sucking him dry.

Nathan was almost to cum himself, mostly from the sight of the young mulatta maid taking the Major's cum down her throat, but also from Sabra's hand erratically jerking his cock underwater. He gripped her arm and stilled her motions.

"Later perhaps, my sweet. Let's see what the evening brings us," he said softly, then leaned in to kiss the sweet lips she unhesitatingly offered up to him. James lowered himself back in the water and the couples soaked for a few more minutes before standing up to dry off. Sabra was kneeling to towel Nathan's cock and balls when they heard the door open. He turned to see Rose standing there with a sultry look on her face, almost like she knew what had been transpiring earlier. She dropped her gaze to his semi-hard cock and her look of lust intensified.

"My word,' she breathed. "Like uncle, like nephew I guess. What a cannon you carry, Uncle Nathan." Despite his years and numerous past sexual experiences, he still managed a deep, red blush that brought a delighted grin to her face. "And so modest. I'm beginning to like you more all the time, General."

Not to be outdone by his superior, James caught her eye and slowly stood up, water pouring down his lanky frame to drip from his thick cock.

"Mmm, you're absolutely delicious too, Major. I can tell I should've been here a bit earlier."

"Thank you, Miss Rose. It means a lot coming from a lady such as yourself," he said graciously. "At the risk of sounding crude, I find myself wishing you'd have been here earlier as well."

"Major." Nathan said with a warning tone in his voice.

"It's fine, Uncle Nathan, I hope you don't mind me calling you that," Rose purred.

She advanced in the room and slid over him gracefully, then gazed up at him with her gorgeous eyes and said, "William and I are working on an understanding. You and James are welcome to speak to me however you please."

She tugged his head down and kissed him softly, then moved to James and repeated her sweet kiss. "Dinner will be served in two hours time. I trust we'll see you there, gentlemen?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"Indeed, Miss Rose. We wouldn't miss it for the world," James said with sexy growl.

She took her leave while the men stared at each other. "What just happened?" Nathan asked, nearly aghast at her boldness.

"She's just that way, Master," Mira volunteered shyly. "She's a very sexual person from what we can tell."

"She likes girls too, we saw her kissing Miss June in the hallway," Sabra said in a confidential voice.

Nathan just shook his head in amazement. "What a family this is. Always keeping us on our toes, Major. We'd best improvise and adapt if we're going to survive here, I think."

Abby slowly awoke from her healing sleep to find June's head pillowed on her full breast. She kissed her brow and stroked her naked shoulder until her eyes fluttered open. "Hello, Miss June. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, yes Mistress. I dreamed we were back in the cabin and Alec was building our bed. He was so big and strong that we couldn't keep our hands off him and we ended up sleeping with him. It made my little pussy wet." She reached down and slipped a finger inside herself, writhing her hips slightly.

"Yep, I'm soaked." she giggled. "You're so lucky to have him, he's such an amazing man, Abby. I sure miss him."

"Those days are over, sweetheart. We've talked about this."

"I know, I love your father dearly and want to spend forever with him, but there's something primitive about your Alec, he's such a beast."

"He is a beast, I agree. But doesn't father fill all your needs, does he not fuck you well?"

"Oh yes, he does, and I come hard too, but he lacks that edge that drives me crazy. Alec is like a wild animal that can barely hold back from violence. Maybe I need George to be rougher and take me hard. He's always so gentle."

"Have you asked him about it? Maybe he feels the same way as Alec but he's afraid of scaring or hurting you."

"No, not yet. I need to though. Maybe Rose can help me, she's quite good at that business."

"That worthless tramp sure is a nasty slut," Abby snickered. "But I love her dearly."

"I heard that, you naughty girl!" Rose said, laughing from the doorway. She took three quick steps and launched herself in the air to come crashing down on her friends in the bed.

"Ow! Oh damn it, that hurts!" Abby cried in pain and clutched her wounded leg, only partially faking it.

"Oh Abby! I'm so sorry! I forgot you were hurting!" Rose exclaimed remorsefully. "Let me see!" She slid the blankets down Abby's naked body and inspected her dressing. A spot of fresh blood was showing through the white linen and she exclaimed again at her clumsiness.

"I'll kiss it better, I'm sorry, sweetheart," she said softly. She kissed Abby's leg gently all around her bandage, unintentionally tickling her until she giggled aloud.

"I'm ok, honey. Come back up here."

Rose couldn't resist herself, mostly because she was horny from torturing Nathan and James, but throwing caution to the wind she gently kissed her way up Abby's leg to her hip, then sensually slid up and finished off with a sweet, soft kiss on her lips. Abby cupped her face and kissed her back, then cocked her beautiful head and looked at Rose appraisingly.

"You sure can be sneaky. Do you really enjoy me that much? Do you like me as you like June, sexually?" Rose was as startled as she'd ever been in her life, and was speechless for several seconds. She finally took a deep breath and dove in, she may as well tell the truth she figured because Abby would see right through her if she didn't.

"I do, sweetie. I certainly do." She reached across and took June's hand that lay innocently on Abby's hip. June and I both love you dearly. Remember those times with you and Alec in the cabin? It was all we could do to not half rape you when we were together. You have no idea how lovely and desirable you are to us. We'd do anything for you, including giving up our lives if it spared yours. I know you don't want to hear it, but we feel the same about Alec. We love our men, but you especially own a cherished place in our hearts. We love you, sweet Abby. We may never have you, but we love you just the same."

A tear slipped down her cheek as she fought her emotions, and June let out a little sob at Rose's tender words.

"Oh dear, I had no idea how you two have been feeling. Is that terrible of me?" Abby asked sadly.

"It's not terrible of you at all because we chose not to tell you. I hope it doesn't change our relationship," June said softly, while wiping her eyes.

"Of course not. I could never be angry with either of you. Let me think on these things awhile. For now, snuggle in with me for a bit before we get ready for dinner. I'm chilly."

The rest of the party was waiting in the parlor for the girls, but they never showed up. George was chosen to go find them so he began his search. When he opened the bedroom door and found them with limbs entangled and still sleeping in the large bed, he halted abruptly and watched them slumber. His throat grew tight with emotion as he took in their innocent beauty. He was so happy to have his family back, and now the war threatened to split them apart again. For long minutes he took in the sight, then slowly backed out. He made his way back to the parlor and found Alec, then motioned him to meet in the hall.

Alec knew something was up and he hurriedly obeyed. "I can't bring myself to wake them, Alec. They're so beautiful and innocent. My heart is breaking for them. Please do it for me. I beg you." Tears were running down his cheeks and Alec threw a big arm around his shoulders.

"I will, George. I can understand your feelings. Those three girls are more than special to me, as you know. Come with me, we'll do it together."

He took George's elbow and led him down the hallway until the girls came into view. He went to Abby's side of the bed and gently pushed George to the other. He caressed Abby's soft hair and smoothed her brow until she shifted and opened her eyes. The soft light in them flickered and shown bright when she saw Alec and she held her arms up to him with a loving smile. He gathered her in and kissed her sweetly while she sighed in satisfaction. From the corner of his eye he saw George doing the same to June. Rose awoke as well and joined June embracing George, the two beauties giggling as they fought each other for possession of him. Rose tightened her arms around his neck and tugged him down to lay between her and June. He laughed happily and relaxed as they both kissed his lips tenderly.

Alec caught his eye and winked at him before returning his attention to Abby. Soon enough, they roused themselves and left the girls to dress hastily for dinner.

"Thank you son, I don't know why I lacked the courage to wake them, but you handled it nicely. And you're right, those three women are extraordinary."

"Right now they're my sole purpose for living, George. My every day is spent thinking on how to keep them alive and ending this terrible war so we can live in freedom and safety." Alec said solemnly, as they returned to the parlor to prepare for dinner.

The mulatta maids, Mira and Sabra served everyone dinner, then true to Maddy's word, were allowed to take seats at the table, Sabra between Nathan and James, with Mira to James' right. Nathan and James were surprised because slaves were never allowed a seat in the dining room at any place they'd ever been. They both noticed that no one in George's family turned a hair at the slaves presence other than to welcome them heartily.

Happy chatter filled the air and soon they were all comparing war injuries which led to tales of how they acquired them. Amid the banter, Maddy whispered in Nathan's ear quietly so Sabra couldn't hear their conversation.

"How was your bath today, did Mira and Sabra both spoil you, Master?" she asked timidly.

"No, Sabra offered, but I chose to wait for you, sweet Maddy."

Massy was more than surprised at his words. "Did you not like her, Master? Does she displease you? Was I wrong to offer her to you?" she asked fearfully.

"On the contrary, she was very sweet. She's very beautiful too, but when she was with me I kept thinking about you, and then I thought about the three of us together. I'm ashamed to admit it, but that's what I was thinking." Maddy nodded her head and thought on his words.

"Have I upset you, sweetheart? I truly hope not, I was just being honest with you." Nathan asked with a worried frown.

"Oh no, Master. I was simply thinking on how best to please you. You're the only man who's ever treated me so well and I want to make you happy."

"You needn't go out of your way, I'm perfectly content spending time with you, dear Maddy," he said gallantly.

She reached behind him and touched Sabra's shoulder. "Attend me in the kitchen, please," she said and rose to her feet. "May I bring anyone anything?" she offered to the diners and she received a few requests that she and Sabra hurried to fulfill. Shortly, they returned and took their seats. Maddy slid a soft hand onto Nathan's thigh caressing him tenderly and he returned her favors with a big hand on her leg. He started almost violently when Sabra's small hand slid down his other thigh and her clever fingers rubbed gentle little swirls on the fabric of his thin trousers.

Maddy continued her exploration until she found his stiffening cock jutting almost painfully down his thigh, trapped in his tight trousers. She tested his width with gentle fingers, then she reached across to find Sabra's hand and tugged it over to join hers atop his now tumescent shaft. He groaned quietly under their ministrations and took a sip of wine to steady his nerves. Rose caught his eye and gave him a suggestive wink, as if she knew exactly what was going on under the table. He blushed madly as he remembered how she'd ogled his cock earlier in the day, and he saw that she suspected what he was thinking, which embarrassed him even more.