Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuck her little pink tongue out at him impishly and he almost laughed out loud at her cuteness and utter gall. He was beginning to really like her he realized, and he gave her his most winning smile, but his attention was quickly returned to the hands that were torturing him so sweetly.

Meanwhile, James was also being caressed by Mira. Her fingers were testing and inflaming his swollen cock and she was driving him crazy. Eventually, he took her hand in his to avoid embarrassing himself in front of the other diners. She giggled quietly at him and squeezed his fingers happily, pleased he was enjoying her gentle touch.

Rose had a fistful of William's cock and she was literally sitting in a puddle of pussy juice as all sorts of fantasies fluttered through her heated mind. She thought of when William and George had taken her together, of how Alec had fucked June and she'd sucked his cum from her pussy. She was a sodden mess and couldn't wait for dinner to be over so she could ravish her husband.

After the meal, nobody took up George's offer of enjoying a brandy in the parlor. They all begged off saying it had been a horribly long day and everyone needed their rest. He started to protest but June took his arm firmly and led him to bed.

James was upset but understanding when Sabra, who'd satisfied him twice now, went to Nathan's room with Maddy. Mira swiftly took his mind off of her friend when she knelt in front of him and over several minutes skillfully brought his cock to an aching hard stiffness.

"I want you to fuck me tonight, Master. Harder than ever. I'll make you forget young Sabra." She spun around and got into the doggy style position, her ass pointing nearly straight up and her firm tits pressed flat on the rug. She looked over her shoulder at him, loving how his eyes were locked on the wet slit peeking from between her full buttocks. She reached behind herself with both hands and tugged her cheeks open to reveal her inner secrets to him.

"Take me, Master!" she almost hissed. "Fuck your little Mira like a slave girl should be fucked."

With an animal growl he descended on her and roughly grabbed her ass. Spreading her wide with his big hands he sank his thumbs in her tight pussy and pried her open until she let out a sharp cry, then he lowered his hips to notch his dripping cock in her wetness. A deep groan was torn from his throat as he speared deep inside her and her tunnel surrounded him with incredible heat. He smiled savagely as he heard her cry out in painful pleasure when he smashed into the very bottom of her.

"Ugh, oh Master, you're too big for me! You're tearing me apart, Master!" she screamed out in passion. He didn't completely believe her but her encouraging words spurred him to even greater heights of pleasure. He pulled out and watched his glistening cock reappear from her depths, dripping with her sweet juice. She cried out again when he dropped his full weight down on her, driving deeper than before and stretching her pussy to its limits. He held himself still, bearing down hard on her until she moved against him, then he roughly ground his hips in a circle, breaking her sweet pussy open and tearing more cries from her throat.

He pushed down harder and ground deeper, his cock was like an iron bar and he'd never felt so big and hard in his life. Her next words took him to another level and he reacted like a beast unleashed.

"You're a god, Master. I'm your slave forever. Do anything you want to me, just don't stop!"

He abruptly pulled out of her and fisted his cock, milking it until a long string of pre-cum dripped down on her tiny asshole. He rubbed a thumb around it, then roughly shoved it inside her tight ring while she screamed bloody murder. He rammed his cock back inside her pussy and started fucking her wildly. For long minutes he pounded away at her, watching his cock split her wide time and again while he worked his thumb inside her tight ass. By the time his orgasm rose and crested, his thighs were burning and she was almost to give way beneath his driving hips.

He gave a mighty groan and unloaded deep inside, painting her tunnel with gouts of white cum. She cried out in despair as her knees gave way and collapsed to her belly. He followed her down, his weight driving his spurting cock to her darkest depths as he quivered atop her, locked in orgasm. She was coming hard as well in the first multiple orgasm she'd ever experienced and she was crying out like a banshee, ramming her hips up into him and seeking her final pleasure.

Like a wild beast, he suddenly tore himself free of her and roughly rolled her over, then straddled her upturned head and thrust his cock in her open mouth. She immediately took him deep with a moan of satisfaction as he fired his last few spurts of cum down her eager throat.

"Aah, fuck, Mira. You feel so good, suck me harder, slave," he ground out, his hips shivering involuntarily as she willingly sucked his soul out through his dripping cock. After another minute or so he was softening and he withdrew while she pouted in disappointment.

"I wasn't finished yet, Master," she protested in a voice thickened with cum and saliva.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. My knees are shot and I need to lay down. You felt amazing and I hope I didn't hurt you, I seemed to have lost control of myself for a few minutes," he said gently as he caressed her body.

"I'm fine. I've never been used like that before and I loved it. Thank you, Master." He got up and helped her onto the bed where they lay together and relaxed, their bodies cooling in the slight breeze flowing through the open windows.

Meanwhile, down the hall, Nathan was being spoiled rotten by his ladies. They were kneeling on a bearskin rug in front of the bedroom fireplace and bathing his swollen cock with wet tongues. He cupped each willing head in a big palm and he watched avidly as they took turns suckling his dripping weapon. Maddy had never pleased a man with another woman, but Sabra used her own limited experience to help her out. Together, they had him almost drooling in pleasure and already on the ragged edge of orgasm.

"Let us taste you, please Master," Sabra begged, as she gazed up at him submissively with her big dark eyes. She felt him grow even larger in her mouth and she redoubled her efforts, her lips a tight seal around his shaft as she bathed his swollen cock head with her nimble, pink tongue.

"Aagh, aagh, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he cried out in a rough voice. Maddy caressed his tight ball sack and ran a saliva dampened finger in the crease of his clenching buttocks. Combined with Sabra's oral attentions it was too much and Nathan released himself, filling her mouth with a flood of hot, sticky cum. She moaned her pleasure as she felt each rope splash the back of her throat. Gagging at the sheer volume, she pulled away to catch her breath, then Maddy seized the opportunity and rapidly took her place by taking his still spurting cock in her mouth and sucking down hard, swallowing his remaining load while he shivered in ecstasy.

Both girls smiled and ran their hands up and down his muscular legs while he quivered and groaned his last. "Damn it, girls. You've nearly killed me," he said in exhaustion. "Let me lay down for a few minutes." They quickly stood and ushered him onto the bed where they lay on each side of him and ran their soft hands over his frame while he panted for breath. After just a few minutes he recovered and suddenly flipped a surprised Maddy onto her back and slid his face between her thighs.

"Mmm, what have we here. A delicious pussy that needs some special attention," he teased. She let out a soft cry when he gently licked her open with his warm, wet tongue. She gripped his hair in her hands and opened herself wide for him, grinding herself up on his willing face. He adored the taste and texture of her sweetness and buried his tongue inside her, ripping a deep groan of pleasure from her throat. His big hands crept up and skillfully teased and tortured her nipples while she slowly came apart.

Sabra knelt and watched avidly as he skillfully brought Maddy to three orgasms over the course of nearly twenty patient minutes. She was a trembling wreck when she finally pushed him away in protest.

"I'm sorry, Master. No more, please! It's too much!" He smiled to himself, content with her reaction to his loving, he prided himself on never leaving a lover wanting.

He rose to his knees and turned his attention to Sabra. She looked down at his now throbbing hard cock and he saw caution in her eyes because he was nearly eleven inches long and as thick as her wrist. She had good reason to be afraid, many women in his past had been left hurting and nearly crippled the next morning after his loving, but none had ever regretted it that he knew of.

Surprising her, he flipped her over on her back and dove between her damp thighs, giving her the same treatment he'd given sweet Maddy. She whined and cried, begging for mercy as orgasm after orgasm smashed into her. He happily drank down her sweet pussy juice as she coated his face and chin liberally with her essence. While he served her, Maddy kept a hand busy between his thighs and buttocks, teasing his balls and shaft, leaning down on occasion to nibble and lick his cheeks and taste the pre-cum dripping from his cock head.

Finally, he rose to his knees again and fisted his cock. "Who wants it first, ladies?" Sabra looked at his huge shaft then slowly raised her eyes to his.

"I'm ready, Master. However you want me, I'm yours." He gathered her ankles in his hands and placed her legs over his broad shoulders, then flopped his cock on her belly. She gasped when it's thick head landed just shy of her sternum with a splat of pre-cum. Her eyes flew open wider and she looked up at him in near terror.

"Please, Master! Be gentle with me!" she begged in a worried voice.

"I'll try, sweetheart. Tell me if it gets too bad and I'll stop. It'll feel good eventually, or so I'm told," he chuckled softly. She looked up at him and nodded in readiness. He took her wrists in his hands and stretched her arms over her head causing her firm breasts to pull inward and up on her slim chest until her taut nipples were pointing at the ceiling.

"Maddy, help me," he commanded. She immediately saw what he wanted and she took him in her small hand, aiming his swollen head at Sabra's wet slit. He groaned when he sank between her tight lips, then gasped in pleasure when he slid inside. She cried out in pain as he split her open, far wider than she'd ever been before.

For some spiteful reason, Maddy liked her cries of pain, jealousy perhaps? She didn't know, it was so unlike her but she wanted Nathan to plunder the young girl ruthlessly, to break her open and ruin her.

"Fuck her, Master," she almost hissed. "Fuck the little slut like a slave whore!" She gripped his ass tightly and her sharp nails dug deep, causing him to surge forward and shout in surprise. Sabra let out a keening cry as he lanced deep, burrowing himself in her until he fetched up hard against her cervix. She grunted loudly as he drove the breath from her lungs and he swiftly pulled back, afraid he'd hurt her badly.

She shuddered and shook, but she nodded up at him in encouragement. "I'm ok, Master. More, I need more." He loaded his hips and drove forward again, ramming deep, so deep he bounced off the hard dome within her and slid under her cervix. Her back bowed and she nearly screamed as he sank deeper than any man had been before. Her breath was coming in short pants and her eyes were wide and staring while he held himself perfectly still, hoping she'd adjust to his intrusion.

After several moments she rolled her hips slightly, wincing in pain as she began to accommodate him. Again, she nodded at him, signaling her readiness. He withdrew slightly until the pressure on his cock head decreased slightly, then he rolled higher over her in a pushup position. Maddy's hand on his ass stayed with him and she felt his cheeks clench tight just before he dropped his weight on poor Sabra, burying eleven inches of steel hard cock in her belly.

She nearly woke the entire house with the cry he tore from her throat when he drove hard beneath her cervix and pounded into the back wall of her pussy. He pinned her down with his hips and ruthlessly ground his pelvis in a viscous circle, breaking her wide open and ripping another frantic cry from her. Despite her pain, she felt an orgasm building inside her and as he worked over her, his pubic bone found her swollen clit, rolling over it time and again until she exploded in a massive multiple orgasm that threatened to destroy her.

She bucked and writhed beneath him, almost unseating him from his position above her. He felt his inner beast rising and knew he was close to losing control, her cries of painful pleasure were music to his ears. Sweet Madeline was his undoing when she hissed encouragement to him.

"Fuck her, Master. Fuck the little slut hard, she deserves it!" He felt like a wild dog that slipped its collar, and he set himself free, raising up until his swollen head was trapped just inside her opening, then ramming back inside her, growling like an animal with the effort.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cursed with each hammer-like blow of his hips while she howled out in orgasm beneath him. For nearly a minute he fucked her like a beast until he felt his own orgasm rising. Maddy must have sensed it because she filled her hand with his balls and gripped them tightly, moving in time with his driving hips. She almost came in excitement when she felt his balls jerk and shudder as he pumped his seed deep inside Sabra's wrecked pussy. She stuffed two fingers in her pussy and fucked herself roughly, her orgasm coming almost exactly with his.

He let go of Sabra's arms, then yanked her legs off his shoulders and spread them impossibly wide, making a last half dozen frantic stabs in her pussy, wrenching his last spasms of pleasure from her tight body. Maddy gasped when she saw his thick cock head thrusting and bulging through the thin wall of Sabra's belly. She put her hand on it and exclaimed in wonder as she felt him moving inside the young maid.

"Agh, fuck. So good!" he panted. He gradually slowed his thrusts until he was barely moving his hips. Sabra was looking up at him in teary eyed adoration.

"Oh Master. I've never felt anything like that before! Thank you. You're such an animal and I love you for it."

He smiled down at her and bent over to kiss her sweetly. "I hope it wasn't too much, sweetheart. Are you ok, little one?"

"I'm perfect, I may never be the same, but I'm perfect," she giggled and pulled him into a tight hug, throwing her legs around his trim hips and gripping him tightly. "Thank you, Master," she whispered and nipped his ear. After she cuddled him awhile his thoughts turned to Maddy who was being ignored. He extricated himself from Sabra's arms and rose to his knees. She winced when he slowly withdrew from her sodden pussy and a rush of pink tinted cum followed to run down her ass.

Maddy took his cock in her hand and looked at it with approval. He'd really given it to Sabra, she thought happily.

"Do you still wish to make me happy, Maddy?" he asked.

"Of course, Master, always."

He laid on his back and tugged her head to his waist. "Suck me, Maddy. I would like that very much," he commanded. She looked at his still throbbing cock trapped in her small hand. It was covered in his thick cum and traces of blood from Sabra's destroyed pussy. She quailed at the sight but knew he wanted her to do his bidding. Daintily, she stuck her tongue out to sample him. He was warm and salty while she caught a taste of copper from Sabra.

He tugged her closer with a big hand entangled in her hair and she finally gave in. She desperately wanted to make him happy at any price so she opened wide and took him in her warm mouth. He let out such a groan of satisfaction that she was instantly gratified with her decision. He repaid her by swinging her hips over his face and introducing her to the joys of the sixty-nine position. When she felt his tongue plunge inside her she let out a joyful cry and redoubled her efforts to clean his cock with her eager mouth. For long minutes they enjoyed each other until she experienced a wonderful orgasm and he was again hard as a fireplace poker.

He pulled her up from his waist and spun her to face him. "Madeline?"

"Yes, Master?"

"I think you were rather mean to poor Sabra, weren't you?" She looked at him warily and saw steel in his eyes, but at the same time his lip quirked with humor. She lowered her eyes submissively.

"Yes, Master. I was jealous of her and I shouldn't have spoken so rudely." she admitted softly.

"What should your punishment be for such a sin?" She frantically thought for a few seconds.

"Um, a spanking, maybe?"

Sabra wanted so badly to join in and name a punishment, but figured keeping silent was probably her best choice because she hardly knew the General at all.

"How about you get the same treatment that you begged me to give her? A long, hard fuck?" She quickly looked up at him and he gave her a wink that surprised her greatly. She'd thought she was in serious trouble! She broke into a beautiful smile.

"Oh yes, Master. I'm sure I deserve that," she giggled in relief. His hard hand gripped a handful of her hair and steered her off the bed and onto her knees on the bearskin rug while she yelped in consternation.

"Spread yourself," he commanded in a stern voice. She immediately reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks open.

"Ah yes, beautiful, sweet Maddy. Hold yourself just like that. Sabra, help me find my way," he groaned as he crouched behind her and covered her hands in his, spreading her open to the point of pain. Sabra caught his prodigious length in her hand and steered him into Maddy's wet pussy. He lowered himself until he wedged his thickness just barely inside her and waited. He'd felt her tense up at first contact and held back until she relaxed. When she did so, he immediately powered down and buried himself to the hilt in one ruthless thrust. Her head flew back and she let out a guttural groan like he'd never heard before.

The breath was nearly driven from her lungs, so he waited a few seconds until she recovered, then withdrew only to drop his full weight behind his massive cock and he gutted her again, much to the delight of a vengeful Sabra.

"Fuck the little slut, Master. Have no mercy on her!" she whispered wickedly. He almost laughed at how the girls pitted themselves against each other and he counted himself lucky to have been matched with them.

He shook his head in amusement, then returned his full attention to Maddy. He gripped her ass and began forcefully fucking her, long deep strokes that pounded into the very darkest depths of her spasming pussy.

She was crying out continuously now, exhorting him to fuck her, to ruin her, to never stop what he was doing to her. He obeyed and gave her his all until he was near exhaustion. Sweating and panting with effort, he drilled her through a final orgasm that had her gripping his cock fiercely with her internal muscles and wringing the last orgasm of the night from him. She managed to stay on her knees when he impaled her a last time with a mighty thrust and came explosively deep inside her.

He threw his head back and concentrated on spurting as hard and deep as he could, obeying the age old instinct to impregnate a mate. She groaned in painful pleasure when she felt his cock bottom out inside her and flood her with hot cum. As he was jerking and shuddering his last, her knees gave out and she collapsed prone on the fur rug leaving him kneeling behind her, his cock still swollen and spitting ropes of cum on her ass and thighs. Sabra was on her knees beside him and she quickly bent and took his dripping cock head in her mouth to suckle him and lick him clean while he murmured his encouragement. Slowly, he tipped over beside Maddy and tugged her head over to rest on his furred chest while Sabra snuggled in on the other side.