Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ladies. You've ruined me forever," he said in a voice still rough with passion. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

"Thank you, Master," they both chimed together, then giggled aloud. Sabra got up and went to fetch water and cloths to clean them with, and Maddy took the opportunity to talk with Nathan in private. She ran her hands gently up and down his body, soothing him until his breathing returned to normal, then spoke her heart.

"Will you stay with us longer, please?" she asked hesitantly, knowing a slave had no right to ask such a question.

"I can't, sweet girl. The war beckons and we have duties to perform. I'd love nothing better though. I promise to come see you any time I'm close to this area. Would that be ok with you?" She nodded her head rapidly and smiled a bit sadly.

"I'll miss you terribly, Master. No man has ever treated me like you do."

He looked down at her and kissed her forehead. "Ah, sweet Maddy. I'm so lucky to have found you. You love me even when I mistreat you a bit like this evening. I'm not sure I deserve you."

"Oh Master, I was jealous of you and Sabra and I needed to be punished. I have no claim on you and I'm only here to serve. Please forgive me." she begged as hot tears flooded her beautiful eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive, sweetheart. And another thing, when we're alone or with members of this family, call me Nathan. When we're around others, I'm simply General Greene," he said and hugged her to him tenderly. She felt a warm glow and the fluttering of hope in her breast, something she'd never experienced before as a plantation slave.

Sabra returned, and using a damp cloth gently cleaned Nathan's cock and balls until she was satisfied, then she and Maddy cleaned themselves. Sabra went to take her leave, but Maddy called softly to her.

"Sabra, come sleep with us, please." Nathan was pleasantly surprised and turned his head to Maddy. She looked at him with a tender smile and kissed him sweetly. "I love you, Master," she whispered.