Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long moment of silence on the other side. San let herself go, slowly climbing to her feet on shaky legs, gave a sly smile towards the thicket, then headed back to her den, making sure to walk slow so he could stare at her ass as she left. San was sure he was watching, too—she knew just how potent her charms could be.

San crawled into Ustal's den and found him already abed, waiting for her. Most bear-man dens were small unless they'd whelped cubs. Ustal's last mate had either died or abandoned him, so in spite of his status, his den was just comfortable enough for two. It had an open skylight with a natural drain worn into the floor from the rain, and a bed of fur pelts for sleeping.

The man was just as stocky and thick while lying on his back; he'd kept his human guise on, and watched her with undisguised greed on his dark face. One arm was pillowing his head, while with the other hand he was stroking his cock, already half-hard and starting to fill out the moment she appeared.

"What kept you?" he said, sounding a touch out of breath. She wondered if he'd taken an orgasm for himself already, to make their time together last longer. Given the flush in her face and the quick pace of her heart after meeting her secret paramour, San hoped so—she wanted this evening to last.

"I took a bath," she said, sliding one hand across her still-damp scalp before crawling towards him. His cock was impressive, heavy and growing, and she felt her mouth watering at the sight of it. "I worked hard, and now we have all the time we need." San smiled for him, sliding up between his legs, her hands on his thighs before she went still, so close she could have kissed the knuckles of the hand he was massaging himself with. "Do you want to spend time with me tonight...Papa?"

He gave that growl, a particular one she recognized, as he let his flesh go and slid his fingers across her head. "I do," he said, his growl as close to a coo as he could make it. "I do, very much."

San smiled, licking her lips for his benefit, then took his cock into her hands and licked the underside of it. Ustal's eyes closed and he shuddered while his dick thickened and hardened in moments, swelling and filling her fingers. She hummed with pleasure and took him in her mouth, pushing as deep as she could in one slow, steady push. San was skilled at pleasing a man and she managed to get most of Ustal's cock into her mouth, sucking hard, swirling her tongue and teasing the sensitive head. Her hands wrapped around him as much as she could as she stroked him, slurping aloud for him to hear, squeezing with firm pressure as her fingers rode up and down, up and down. Her man took little gasps of air and tightened his thighs upon their bed, toes curling and hands trembling in her scalp. Ustal was so into it already that his eyes were already closed.

After pulling her mouth off of him, San kept stroking his cock while she rested her cheek on his thigh. She whispered to him, making sure to talk in her small, breathy voice, leaning in so close to his cock he would feel every word of it. "We're all alone again, Papa. Do you want me to make you feel good again?"

"Yessss," he said, more of a purr than a growl at that moment. He picked up his head and looked down at her, lost in her voice and the delicious words she said. "Papa wants that so much. Please."

San had him. It made her smile as she pushed up to her knees, straddling him. She kept her hands coiled around his dick, still stroking him, but it was too slow to give any real pleasure—it would just prolong his agony, his need, until he ran out of patience.

"Okay, Papa," she said, keeping her voice small, whisper-soft. "I'll be a good girl for you, I promise. It's just... I have to remember what makes you feel good." She paused, as though considering her options, but San could tell he wasn't in the mood for a prolonged playtime when his hands reached down for her hips.

"Like this, Little Bear," he said, pulling her up closer. The need was burning in his small, greedy eyes, a need for the one thing only she could give to him.

"Are you..." She paused, licked her lips. "Are you going to put your big, hard cock inside my tiny pussy, Papa?" Her eyes went wide, as though the very idea frightened her.

"Yes, my little one," Ustal said, sounding like a man possessed. "I'm going to fill up your tight little hole and make you feel so, so good. I need to be inside you."

"Show me what to do, Papa." When he tightened his grip around her waist, she gasped. "But be gentle, please! Don't hurt me!"

"Never," he said. Ustal was a man who'd been killing his rivals for longer than she'd been alive. But in this den, alone, he was almost as gentle as a lamb, unless the fantasy required something more forceful out of him. "Like this, sweet girl," he said, urging her to raise one leg while he took his cock again, pressing the swollen tip of it to the moist lips of her cunny. "Take Papa inside you again like a good girl."

"Yes." San took another gasp, for effect. "Y-yes, Papa.... H-here it goes." She took a deep breath, put on a look of hesitation and fear, and then slid onto his cock with a long, deep push. She let out that breath in a long, heavy whimper as he filled her up and she, at last, rested her thighs upon his.

Ustal, as ever, was so overcome that his head fell back and his eyes shut tight. "S-so good," he said. "That's so good, little one."

"It's so big!" she whimpered. San began to move, her hands pushing on his chest, riding his cock with an eagerness that perhaps she shouldn't have exhibited, but the fantasy had a tendency of getting away from her. "It feels so good, Papa. So good... I'm fucking you, Papa. I'm fucking you!"

"Yes!" he said, gasping himself. His cock was twitching and moving inside of her, while his hips were pushing up off of the bed, as though he could somehow go deeper with each thrust.

"You feel so big inside me, Papa!" she said, her voice a gentle whine, stretching her smaller body atop of his. The wet, lewd sounds of sex filled the small cave as she rode him with eager, hard slaps of her ass on his thighs, trying to break him with her words and her tight body. "Do you want to cum in me again, Papa? Will you cum inside your little girl?"

"Yes!" he said, so loud that it almost seemed a shout.

"Cum for me!" she said, begging him, adding a tiny sob for them both. She felt deliciously stretched, again hovering near that edge of pleasure and pain, and his hairy curls were kissing her clit so wonderfully she half expected to cum herself. "Cum in me, Papa. Please! Fill me, make me yours, fill your cub with your cum, please, oh, please!"

Ustal gave a sound so very like a roar that she was surprised he hadn't physically changed in the middle of their fucking. His hands squeezed her hips so tight that she moaned from the force of it, but that was replaced by a sweeter, happier sound when she felt his cock begin to throb and flex as he spurted thick, hot streams of seed into her eager pussy. There was a sweet, hot pressure in her belly as he filled her to overflowing, oozing along the crack of her ass and pooling down under them.

San lay prone atop him, shivering. She'd lost herself too deeply into her own words, and the force of them was strong enough to leave her trembling with desire. She needed more. Whatever Ustal was worth to her, when they were alone he could still satisfy her, and San needed to be satisfied. Her nipples were aching and her belly burned for more.

"Papa Bear?" she said, whispering again.

He was panting for breath, still overcome from the strength of his climax, and had to take a moment to find his voice. "Yes, my sweet?"

San turned her head, resting her chin on his chest. "Fuck me again," she whispered. "Make me yours tonight. Your Little Bear needs you. Please, Papa." The surprised look on his face, combined with the new hunger in his eyes, said that she had him again. When he nodded, she smiled. Tonight would be a different sort of work, but no less pleasurable—likely a great deal more so, in fact.

12