Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his hands tightened around her hips and he started to cum, pouring out his bounty deep inside of her, Sergen voiced his own pleasure with deep, hard grosns. Min sighed and smiled to herself, turning her head and casting a tired look around the clearing.

Ilay stood next to Erkin beneath the bloody branches, but they merely held hands and watched, speaking softly to one another. Ilay was smiling, but it still had a sad tilt to it; whatever she said made Erkin turn and press a tender kiss to her temple, and the old witch closed her eyes with a long, quiet sigh.

Min took a shuddering breath as Sergen leaned over her, brushing her hair back with his strong fingers. She felt tired, drained and satisfied at the same time. "I... It was so strong," she whispered, not wanting to disturb any of the remaining couples nearby. The growing heat in her belly from his climax was a strange comfort to her, contrasting with the pleasurable sparks as his knot shifted and moved within her.

"Rites often are," he said, matching her tone. "Our numbers are too few; Rites such as this one allow more cubs to be whelped more frequently."

"I see." Min curled her arms under her chin as she watched Sait and Erden, who seemed to still be in the midst of their heated embrace—his hips continued a slow, grinding movement and she gave soft, mewling whimpers as each orgasm peaked, faded, and was replaced with the next. Her belly was flush from the amount of seed he'd filled her with, and Min guessed that the look on his face was one of quiet satisfaction.

It made Min reach under her, rubbing her own belly, gasping once as her mate settled back on his ankles; their physical connection meant she had to follow, and she shivered at another orgasm that burst in her stomach and sparkled in her eyes. Their tie would last for some minutes longer, she was sure of that.

Min wondered what it might mean to bear a cub, both for herself and the man who'd claimed her. It was too soon to make any serious decision about remaining with him or leaving, but...she would have to make that choice eventually. The threat of the bear-men was still out there, and it wouldn't be long before this lustful interlude was just a distant memory. And there was still her mother's story she needed to hear, of just how Erden had come to the children of Kelash, as well as why she'd left and never spoke of it for years and years.

Min sighed, having no other choice but to wait until that truth was granted to her. In the meantime, she waited for her own moment of pleasure to pass, and sighed with longing and bittersweet relief when it ended. Then, she turned and drew Sergen's arms around her, watching her mother's submission for as long as it lasted.

12