Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man didn't linger, pulling hard out of her tight channel, breaking the bond with enough force that she cried out from the pain, but then the pain made her cum yet again. She lay at the bottom of that dark hole, shaking all over, as limp as a fish and happy as she'd been in weeks. San missed the closeness of her lover's presence, the comfort of his weight on top of her. But he'd given her a gift, and she wasn't going to make him regret it. "Th-thank you," she whimpered. In a few moments, she found the strength to roll over, stretching her slender limbs as she looked up at him, tender and spent after his harsh claiming of her body.

"Take care he doesn't find out," he warned her. "That was a risky choice on your part; don't make me regret it."

She shook her head as she slowly sat up, knowing he could see it even if she could barely see him. "You won't regret it. Where will I find you next?"

"Find the wolves and crush them," he ordered. "Once that's done, rest assured that I will find you. There's still a lot of work left to be done." With that said, there was a flutter of moonlight at the top of the tunnel at the den's entrance, and he was gone too fast for her eyes to follow. The little den felt so much emptier and lonelier than it had before.

San sighed once more. If she closed her eyes and concentrated, she was sure that she could still smell his scent, imagine him still with her. She'd discovered that bathing and scrubbing herself with a combination of herbs and several of those small, purple petals from her little pouch was enough to throw off Ustal's sense of smell. She would bathe with those in one of the little tributaries that ran from the falls, but for now, she breathed in her lover's smell and fantasized about happier times when it was just the two of them—before bears, or wolves, or anything else had complicated their life together.

Soon, their separation would be over. Soon, she'd have him back, and when she made his dream—the annihilation of the She-Wolf's children—come true, he'd give her what she wanted more than anything in the world: to never be separated from him ever again. They'd remake the wolf-men in their own image, and she'd give him cub after cub until it came true—she'd promised herself that.

Soon. He'd be hers again so very soon.

12