Daughter of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt gentle fingertips at her throat, and looked up to see Hrylan slipping a collar around her neck. It was secured in place with three silver rings, and each of her new husbands fastened one of them. When they were done, for a moment the collar felt oddly warm to the touch.

"You may consummate your union," crinkled the old priestess, and then she shuffled away as fast as her bandy little legs would take her.

It was Nelufh who stepped between her thighs, pulled wide-apart on the stone tablet, and touched his cock lightly to her cunny lips.

"First born, first in," Ruumei sighed, and craning her neck, she could see that he was kneeling obediently, his hand on his brother's cock, guiding it into her.

"Really, my Emperor?" she said, feeling for cracks between them. Could she hope to turn Hrylan against his sons? "You're going to let your whelp have me before you do?"

There was that warmth in her collar again. The glow of pleasure was rising in her, and she realized it wasn't just the teasing bump of the young captain's prickhead against her clit. There was a second feeling, radiating from the collar, and as Nelufh began to work his way into her, softly groaning with his own ecstasy, she realized that she was experiencing the same thing he was.

The collar was like a ring of flame now, and as his cock stretched her open she lived it from both sides, as if she had a cock of her own, melting into an embrace of wetness and heat. The double-feeling was more overwhelming than anything she'd yet known, and she cried out as he drove the rest of the way into her.

Goddess, help me, Caileth thought.

"I don't intend to spill my seed into your womb," Hrylan was saying mildly. "That is for my sons to give you their heirs. I am already well supplied in that regard."

Now, through a haze of pure physical delight she could do nothing to suppress, she felt the Emperor's cock resting against her face.

"I will content myself with your plump little lips and your sharp tongue, pet," he said. His hands gripped her jaw, her temples, tilting her head back, and then he was invading her mouth, his cock sawing mercilessly into her throat.

It felt impossibly large, until she realized that he had not yet fed all of himself to her, because on his next stroke he went further still.

She writhed ineffectually in her restraints, her body desperate to reject him, to escape from a sensation like choking. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to cough. But there was another part of her, feeling every inch of him as if his gratification were her own, crying out, Deeper! Deeper!

His pleasure inside her, and his son's, and horribly, Caileth's own, shooting in sparks from her back-stabbing cunt down to her curling toes -- mingled all together with the harsh ache in her throat, distilled it into a potent, intoxicating whole that seemed to envelop her entire being.

They were fucking her hard and steady now, and she could no longer contain the shameful sounds that spilled from her throat around the muffling of the Emperor's prick, but giving unmistakable evidence of her body's surrender.

She became aware that Ruumei had joined in at her side, his hands on her hair, her breasts, her thighs, her clit. A climax rocked through her, and then another.

Just when she felt about ready to burst open, a new and still greater wave crashed over her as Nelufh spent himself, his rushing seed seeming to shatter her mind into glowing shards of joy. He groaned, and she couldn't help but echo him.

Caileth felt a moment of something almost like sadness when he finally withdrew and stepped back, leaving the stuff of future sons and daughters dripping down the cleft of her ass.

More! part of her shouted, even as the thought that she might right now be conceiving an heir for these boys was a dull horror, somewhere at the back of her mind. Ruumei quickly stepped in to take his brother's place, and as he slid into her well-slicked cunt in one easy motion, she made a deep sound of satisfaction in her chest.

"First isn't always best, eh?" she heard Ruumei say, growling happily as he began to fuck her. Or was she fucking herself? She was beginning to lose track. "I'm not saying my brother's seed isn't perfectly good, but -- mmh! -- I believe you and I are going to make a great many beautiful imperial babies together."

It was hard to concentrate on the boy's words. It was all too much. Tears were running unchecked down her forehead, pooling together with the wetness being fucked out of her mouth.

The Emperor's climax poured into her throat, sizzling through her bones and wracking her with euphoria. When he left her, she just sagged in blissful relaxation, her wet face and hair dangling off the side of the altar.

Hrylan leaned against the altar, composing himself, and ran a finger along her jaw. Looking up at his inverted form, her mouth hanging open now in a continuous soft murmur of pleasure now as she embraced Ruumei's cock, she tried, ineffectually, to summon a contemptuous expression.

"I really could believe, pet, that those lips of yours come from the Goddess herself," he said, tracing a path to her mouth, the tapping the tip of her nose. "I may have to keep you by my throne -- in case I need a touch of the divine while adjudicating some merchants' dispute."

Another cock (Nelufh's?) replaced Hrylan's at her lips, and automatically, she opened wide to take it in, to feel herself soft and hot and wet and perfect for him. It felt so good that she relished even the sour flavor of her own cunt on it, the masculine scent as it pushed deep, pressing her nose between her husband's legs. Relishing even the agony of it reaching deep into her throat, duller now, with her senses ever more flooded by desire and fulfillment.

At the edge of her foggy perception, she thought the collar might even be bringing her prickles of sensation from beyond the little cluster at the altar. Others in the hall, pleasuring themselves? A hand tugging on a prick, 10 yards to her left? And was that Vaolina, bound and weeping, squeezing her damp thighs together in mortified appreciation of her lady's ruined and debauched state?

Caileth clung to Vaolina, or to the idea of her. To their plan.

We'll get out of this, she thought. We'll win our land back. If...if only...

And then Ruumei was sagging over her, and all over her body she could feel every twitch of his cock like a hot fire as it filled her womb, and she was washed away again.

12