Daughter of Ziva Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The digit made its way around one areola, using only his nail, and a chill wracked through her, flinching at the contractions her muscles made. Still, the pain on her scalp and the gentle touches of her breasts was making her short of breath. How could he be so gentle and so rough at the same time? Why wouldn't he stop? What did he want?

He tweaked her other nipple without following his pattern, causing a surprised sound of indulgence to slip past her lips. She had never thought of her nipples as a source of pleasure before, but Rorik clearly had. His fingers played with her nipple, all of her thought space focusing on the direct line of heat from her nipple to her clit. The big hands were incredibly gentle as he rolled and pulled, seemingly waiting for something. Even with her lips pinched together, the heavier breaths were clear through her nose. "You will feel pleasure when I see fit." His voice was getting closer to her ear.

Rorik's finger then tightened to pinch her nipple - hard. The sensitive tip burst into agony, the line of heat that ran to her clit erupting in flames. Sienna called out, her attempt at pulling away stopping abruptly as it increased the pain the pinch inflicted. "You will feel pain when I see fit." His hand left her hair and grabbed her throat.

Sienna barely yelled a panicked "No!" before he had tightened his grip enough to cut off her breath. His lips were now pressed against her ear, his tongue tracing her cartilage. Even with his hand on her throat, holding her most precious commodity in his hand, the tongue at her ear and her pinched nipple caused a carnal streak of lust to shoot down to her pooling core. His voice was now just a rumble low enough to emulate a growl. "You will breathe when I see fit."

Her eyes rolled back. She was sick. She couldn't breathe and he was molesting her and yet Rorik played her body against her well enough to fill her with an animalistic yearning. How? The hate she had fostered sat deep in her soul and yet her bodies eagerness scampered around it, almost teasing in its indifference.

He let go all at once. Her freed nipple sent a crashing wave of desire straight to her pussy as she fell forward onto her bound hands. Sienna both gulped air and tried to breathe as little as possible to minimize her pain. Tears left her eyes as she struggled to breathe, waiting for the pain and panic to pass. Leaning forward like this hurt so much, her back stretching out and stomach curving in, her smarting muscles begging her to stop moving.

A big hand laid itself gently on her shoulder, almost comforting in its weight. Sienna flinched, shaking her head as opposed to speaking. Who was this man? Why the gentleness? Sienna had never met someone so volatile.

She was overwhelmed and was having a hard time convincing herself that disobeying was what she should be doing. The animosity she felt for this man was raging, but her instincts were telling her self-preservation was more important than lashing out. Sienna's pride was in a broken mess, naked, hurt, and groaning in front of her enemy as he watched. Though she felt that rebuilding her dignity required defiance, she wasn't sure it was worth it with movement being so agonizing.

Rorik watched her hunched frame with satisfaction. There were small but painful looking bruises along her spine about halfway up her back, telling him she had hit the rock wall she had been gasping in front of yesterday. He was waiting until she caught her breath, but he didn't want to give her too much time to think. Giving her time to gather herself would be a mistake. He wanted her off balance and uncertain.

The rapture on her face when he had growled in her ear had been enough to make a lesser man fall to his knees. His breath and voice at her neck was clearly a thing for her, one he was all too happy to take advantage of. His hand on her throat had not been kind, the pinch on her nipple even less so, and she had eaten it up. Her bound hands hadn't shot up to push his hands away but instead pressed into her lap to try to relieve the pressure that was clearly gathering in her pussy. He pushed the thoughts of what he was going to do to her when she healed away, his dick jumping at the thought of finding a home inside her.

Focus.

Sienna stopped shaking her head and her breath stopped rattling. That was enough.

Rorik's hand on her shoulder pulled upwards. She groaned and clenched her hands into a fist but didn't fight him as he lifted her to sit back on her feet, her torso upright. Rorik moved to kneel in front of her, taking in her beautiful, shaking body.

Her cheeks were flush and her face spoke of pain and anxiety. The puffs of breaths in between the winces told him her arousal was still there, hidden under warring emotions. The bruises on her stomach really were a marvel. The skin on her abdomen was looked like she had been splattered with a mix of berries - the mix of light blue, crimson and a deep, violent purple where the hoof had connected had him impressed. Not many people could be so badly bruised and still recognize pleasure in their body. Rorik had a thought that he could have his head ripped off and still find a way to get hard for her.

Her magnificent breasts moved with her breaths, her small beige nipples still rock hard. Her tits weren't large, but they were enough to fill his hands if he were to grab them. Most importantly, they were sensitive and extremely pleasing to play with.

Rorik took Sienna's chin in his hand, slowly raising her face to look at him. The chit closed her eyes rather than make eye contact with him. Rorik kept the smirk off his face as he grabbed her other nipple in the same pinch he had held the other one in. Her eyes popped open and she called out, her mouth agape and her brow creased in pain. "Look at me."

Her lovely chestnut eyes met his, the pain on her face turning to a rather fierce scowl. "None of that," he corrected. The fingers pinching her nipple gave her a twist, not increasing the pain but rather giving her a shock. Her pouty lips opened in a gasp again and the scowl fell from her face.

The face she gave when she recovered was anything but happy, but it wasn't aggressive. He stopped pinching her and started to trace around her boobs again, keeping her aware of his presence at her chest. A dark part of him wanted to punish her more and figured a continuing lesson would be fitting.

"Who do these nipples belong to?"

Fury flashed across her face and her mouth opened to say something he knew would be the opposite of what he wanted. Both his hands grabbed her nipples and squeezed, whatever was going to come out of her mouth falling into a long grunt. This time her bound hands did come up, her soft fingers closing around his right arm. She tugged his arm and her nipple was pulled outwards, the agony in her face rocketing higher. Her hands dropped to press back into her lap. Her cloudy eyes and the pained sounds that left her mouth provoked a feral pleasure to rip through Rorik. "Who do these nipples belong to, Sienna?"

"Stop!"

"Not until you answer," Rorik said, breathing in her suffering.

She lasted a couple more twists and pulls of her buds, giving Rorik time enough to really understand how much he liked this. One twist of a nipple for any woman at home and they would be telling him everything he wanted to hear. Not Sienna. Not his wildcat.

"You!" She spit out, her teeth bared as she practically gnashed at him.

"Sir," Rorik demanded, his pinch twisting in a punishing final point.

"Ah! You Sir!" His shaft pulsed, adoring the words he forced out of her mouth.

His hands left her beige tips and pressed her bound hands further into her lap. She twisted and pulled her hands, no doubt wanting to press her nipples against something to ease the pounding. Rorik watched hungrily, her nipples reddening as blood poured back into them. Her cheeks were red now, embarrassed and horny, looking at the top of the tent as her ass made small squirming motions. Gripping her chin, he moved her face down so her eyes fell to his. The mix of pain and desire in her eyes told Rorik many stories of what his future held, and fuck if he wasn't fighting to hurry that future up.

Sienna stared at the man, unable to catch her breath as her stomach and vulva throbbed. The pain in her nipples had transformed to molten pleasure, roiling in her core. She hated admitting that because sitting up like this hurt a lot less than the position he had put her in last night, it was giving her pleasure a much longer leash. She felt the painful ache in her muscles and knew she couldn't do this for long, but it was muted enough that her mind could spotlight the pleasure was crashing through her. She was so confused and couldn't think fast enough to sort herself out.

His hand laid itself on her knee and she looked down. A finger lifted her chin so she looked at him again, holding her face there with a movement that told her, "Stay." Rorik's face had hardened into intense, almost savage lines, and yet the side of his lips was lifted. If she had to guess he was both amused and turned on by what he was doing to her, but her lack of practice reading faces with ill intent left her unsure about the rest.

The bastard liked this. He wasn't just doing this to prove a point. Rorik actually enjoyed every bit of torture he was putting her though.

The hand on her knee started to crawl upwards, his light touch pulling goosebumps from her skin. Her bound hands pushed out to stop his ascension and his other hand was there to lift them. He pressed her hands into her chest, the rope around her wrists agitating her sensitive skin.

"Keep your hands there," Rorik voice almost made her start even though she was staring at his face. He was giving her a look that made her pounding heart skip. "You will not like what I do if you move. Do you understand?" His eyes swallowed her, demanding an answer. Sienna didn't want him to touch her at all, but if he treated her throbbing clit like he did her nipples the pain would be unbelievable. Her eyes dragged downwards and she nodded, embarrassed and terrified at what he would find when he touched her.

His finger tapped her chin and she looked at him. "What do you say?" Rorik asked as he slid his hand up her thigh ever so slowly. Her brain struggled for the right answer, hoping that if she found it he would stop.

"Ye-Yes, Sir," she whispered, watching as his eyes flared.

He looked down at her legs, giving Sienna an escape from his unsettling gaze. Did that mean she could look away?

"Keep your eyes on my face. Don't make he tell you again," he said as if he had read her thoughts, dropping another hand onto her other leg. Sienna clenched her teeth together, wishing her arousal would flee as fast as it had last night. But the itchy rope at her breasts and the hands creeping up her legs kept her much too stimulated, feeding her throbbing pussy.

The speed of her breath increased the higher his big hands went, taking both her desire and her muted pain higher. No no no no no no no, she chanted, horrified and incredibly aroused. The light caress of his hands was intensified by her inability to look, to see what he was doing. No matter that he wasn't doing anything surprising, the fact that she couldn't keep an eye on the unpredictable fingers scared her.

His hand finally reached her hip. She clenched her legs together, keeping her arms at her chest and trying to talk herself out of folding forward to cover herself, pain and punishment be damned. Her nipples were still achy from his treatment before, and if he squeezed her clit like that...

"Spread your legs Sienna."

She got it, he thought he owned her, he didn't have to touch her in order to make it true. "Please," slipped from her mouth. His face lifted up to hers, the small smirk on his face gone. Her heart thudded loudly in her chest.

"Do not make me repeat myself," he snapped. Panic was spreading in her chest and tears gathered in her eyes. Slowly, she started to spread her knees apart.

His hand lifted from her leg and shoved her hands aside. "Now." An explosion of heat and agony erupted in her nipple, holding her in place.

Sienna gasped and whipped her legs apart, saying "Ow" as many times as her mouth could move. He released her and again the wave of pain dropped straight to her channel, her clit and insides pulsing. Cool air blew over her wet mound.

Mother save me.

Quickly she opened her eyes and looked at him, not wanting any more punishment. Sienna was still coming to grips with the transition of pain to some of the strongest arousal she had ever felt when he started talking.

"When I tell you to do something, you will obey immediately," his voice was annoyed but clear, his eyes hot. "If I have to repeat myself, you will feel my irritation, understood?"

"Yes Sir," she said quickly. Immediately she felt ashamed at the speed she responded, wanting to drop her eyes from his. Her pulsating nipple reminded her to stay put. His eyes searched hers as he sat on his heels in front of her, his knees going in between her legs, most likely to keep her from shutting them.

This man was making a habit of getting much too close. His presence was paralyzing her. Kneeling directly in front of her, he was a head taller than her. If she held herself still and tucked her shoulders in, anyone looking from behind Rorik wouldn't be able to see her. Unable to keep eye contact with the stare dissecting her every reaction, she shifted her eyes to the middle of his forehead.

He was looking down at her spread legs and didn't notice. She barely found time to be embarrassed that this man was looking at her most intimate place before he was touching her. His hands found their way back to the junction between her thighs and hips, both of them gripping with a firmness that seemed barely controlled.

One hand let go and moved along her hip, dragging a line of fire across her side and slowly lowering itself on one of her butt cheeks. He had to tilt forward slightly to reach her bottom, bringing his face closer to hers, his eyes pinning her in place. If she tried to look at his forehead at this distance she would go cross-eyed, so she had no choice to look into his eyes. The punishment he had levied so far was enough.

His fingers started to ghost over the skin of her ass. He was so rough and yet so gentle. Her brain had acknowledged it many a time and yet she still couldn't fathom it.

"Who's ass is this?" Rorik asked, his voice quiet, opposite to the violent inferno in his eyes.

Sienna's eyes flicked between his, her nerves fluttering. He had made it very clear what happens if she disobeyed. Shame flitted through her. "Yours, Sir."

Rorik's hand slid back to the junction of her hip and thigh and her panic rose. Logic told her what was going to happen next. She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip, trying to stop her whines from escaping her mouth. Her nerves were frayed and she felt like she was sinking into a never-ending pit.

One calloused hand spread out on her stomach, skimming just over her bruised skin, and then turned to fall down to the sensitive area right above her mound. Two fingers slid further downwards, and ever so slowly enclosed her clit in between them.

Sienna was practically hyperventilating now. Rorik's fingers put no intentional pressure on her, but the mere presence of his fingers holding her clit was practically enough to throw her off a cliff. Why was this happening to her? Why did she let herself get so turned on? She didn't want this for Mother's sake, and yet his hands lit her on fire. His closeness made her want to lean forward and press herself against his broad chest.

A dull throb was keeping her nipples engaged and a thrumming energy ricocheted in her clit. His hot, demanding hands resting on her and the threat of what would happen if she told him no had her dripping. She had no idea why, but it was undeniable at this point. Sienna fucking loved this.

She bit her lip and focused on the ache in her stomach, trying to pull herself out of her daze and away from her arousal. His other hand was floating over the inside of her thigh. She tried to close her legs and was stopped by his knees. The pads of his fingers slid underneath her.

"No, please, no-"

Rorik rolled her clit in between his fingertips. Sienna inhaled sharply and whimpered as his fingers stilled. She was so close. Her body was fighting to throw itself off the cliff and her mind was desperately dragging it as far away as she could. "You have no choice, Sienna. Quiet."

And then he touched right behind her slit. Her body jerked in an odd combination of towards and away from the finger, a clear indication of the fight inside her. Rorik made no mention of her jerk, instead seeing fit to drag his finger from the back of her soaking wet slit to the front, right under her clit.

Sienna jerked again, this time downwards, her body starting to overcome her ego. All it wanted was just a bit more pressure. She ached for it. Just a couple twitches of her clit and maybe a rub or two on the responsive bundle of nerves right inside her entrance and she could fly.

A "Please" rose in her throat and she barely stopped it. It would have been clear what she was asking for. Sienna was devastated he had found the pool between her legs, but it was in the same way she was experiencing the pain from the horse kick. The shame at being found slick was there but wasn't really sinking in.

His fingertip continued the shallow path along her slit, twisting and turning to create different sensations. None of them were enough.

"Who does this clit belong to?" His voice was deep again, that same growl that had made her so wet in the first place. She barely recognized it was her ass that twisting on her heels, trying to increase the sensation. She was shaking.

She tried to keep silent, batting off every wave of pleasure that grabbed at her, attempting to drag her down with it. As if he saw how close she was, all he did was twitch the fingers holding her clit. It was an imitation of a pinch, but the pleasure and fear that rocked through her were enough for her to respond.

"You, Sir," she gasped. Rorik was shifting, moving one of his legs on the other side of hers. His foot planted itself on the ground and he lifted so his face could reach her ear again. His breath came fast on her neck and he made a Mmmmm sound deep in his chest. He was pleased with her, and if her channel pulsing as if to suck that noise straight into her body was any indication, that thrilled her.

"Dear Mother," she whispered.

"And who's cunt is this, Sienna?" He demanded, his voice pouring heat into her core. With those words pressed up against the shell of her ear, Sienna was gone. The word cunt was foreign to her, but it was nasty and degrading and so, so hot. She fell into that deep daze she had been fighting off, into a place where only the sensations of her body mattered.

"Yours, Sir." Sienna heard herself gasping.

"Who does this cunt weep for?"

"You Sir." Fire was everywhere.

"Why are you so wet Sienna?"

"I-I don't know!" She cried, desperate for this to be over. Whatever way it ended, just let it be over.

Rorik plunged two fingers into her and immediately pressed them against her front wall, right over her favourite spot. The stretch was glorious.

"Fuck!" Sienna yelled, her voice raw. She bucked, her eyes rolling. She was floating over the precipice, and she knew if something wasn't done very soon her orgasm would be ruined, turning into an unsatisfactory bunch of pulses and jerks. She couldn't think of anything else that mattered.

"Say it!" Rorik ordered. The fingers inside her curled over that special bundle of nerves. "Who made you so fucking wet?"