Daughter of Ziva Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU!"

His fingers left, her whole world slowing with the drag of emptiness that followed.

And they plunged back into her, pressing on her bundle of nerves, as his other hand flew over her clit.

The explosion was immense, stealing reality from her, the waves of mindless pleasure a typhoon over her body. Fire licked her insides and black twirled over her vision. She was making noise but she couldn't hear what. The pleasure and pain played a deadly tug of war with her, pulling her in and out of the depths she had ached for. His fingers passed over her clit in a flurry as Sienna clutched onto the bliss that raged to have her all to itself, struggling to make it through as each wave blindsided her.

Coming out of the other side of her orgasm was almost as unnerving as flying into it.

Rorik was holding her collapsed body, stroking her clit slowly, dragging more shockwaves than she wanted out of her. She was panting, blinking to reorient herself between shockwaves. Her brain had ceased to work and was stubbornly holding onto the blissful quiet it had found in the moments before her orgasm. Two fingers slipped into her mouth, covered in a sweet but salty substance. She sucked absentmindedly, rolling her tongue around the digits.

The hand left her clit. Fingers found her hair, scratching lightly over her scalp. Shivers and the odd aftershock flitted through her.

"Who owns this mouth, Sienna?" His voice was quiet and it washed over her gently. He removed his fingers from her mouth.

"You do Sir," she muttered softly. She just wanted to be left alone. Blunt fingers found their way back to her slippery folds, tucking in to shove their length in her. Her eyes were wide as a pleasure that bordered on pain shuddered through her.

"Who was that orgasm for?"

"You Sir." The fingers left and she watched, detached, as he put them in his mouth. Her heart pounded in the background, some part of her recognizing the depravity of the action. It was odd watching him tasting her - watching his eyes flicker in delight. She knew he liked torturing her, but for some reason, she hadn't expected him to like something in her body so closely related to pleasure.

He looked down at her, his eyes glowing with that same scary look he had come at her with. "Who owns this body?"

"You Sir."

He was quiet for a moment. "Good girl," he responded in that same gentle tone. A harder shiver ran over her. "You're a very good girl, Sienna." The shiver rocked her again and she thought of how thirsty she was and how much she hated him.

Rorik stroked the hair atop her head until he was sure she was out of her post-orgasm state and was actually accepting his touch. She was boneless against him, her gorgeous chest flush and her hair tangled on his chest. Her eyes were staring straight forward now, dazed and unhappy, but he had seen her small mouth open in shock as he had tasted her. He liked that he shocked her.

Sienna's answer to who owned her body had been wrong. She belonged to the Gavali now, Daughter of Ziva or not, but hearing her say it was he who owned her instead had sent a shock of heat to his dick so intense that he hadn't even dreamed of correcting her.

Sienna was both something out of a dream and something that had been drug up from the pits of hell to torture him, all at the same time. Her orgasm had damn near strangled his fingers. Rorik couldn't remember the last time he had been so close to spilling in his pants. Even now he was fighting himself, repeating all the reasons why he knew fucking her right now was a bad idea. Her tongue swirling over his slick digits had him dreaming of thrusting his cock into her scorching mouth. His fingers twitched as they tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, the depraved part of him demanding its due.

He noticed her stomach was growling and her lips were dry. Before he could do anything stupid, he slowly pushed her pliable body off of him and sat her up. This time he folded her legs in front of her so she sat on her butt. Her feet might have been asleep and he didn't want anything he could control to make her uncomfortable after she had given him what he had wanted.

Grabbing the water and the stew from the trunk, he sat on it to feed her as far away from her as he could. He had to coach her to drink and eat from his hands, but she did so willingly once she understood. She said nothing and kept her gaze on his feet, but that was fine with Rorik. She could gather herself as much as she wanted, nothing would change what just happened.

Occasionally she winced, but it wasn't hard or often enough to worry Rorik. Tomorrow he would make her walk, but he figured she had enough deep breathing for today.

After she finished her stew he gave her another cup of water and placed an empty bucket near her bed for her to use when she needed to. She drank it solemnly as he took one of her feet to tie it to the stake again.

"I am going to untie your hands Sienna," he said. "Don't make me regret it."

Her whisper was barely audible. "Yes, Sir."

With that, he cut off the bonds on her wrists. He kept vigilant as he massaged her wrists, waiting for a twitch that would tell him she was going to move. It didn't come. He wanted to believe she was his, that her fight was over, but there was always a relapse period. His intuition and experience told him no matter how much her body wanted him, Sienna was not on board yet, no matter how uncharacteristically mellow she was being.

It took him a long moment to finally understand she was waiting for him to leave. That's why he was getting no anger, bitterness, or shame. Sienna was keeping everything down so she didn't explode in front of him. He toyed with the idea of pushing her so she couldn't help but break down in front of him, leaving him to comfort her. He had many questions about her people, but it wasn't imperative he got it immediately. Either Boris or Alexander was no doubt on the way back to report which way her people were heading, and a village of people didn't move quickly.

It took him a couple minutes, but eventually he dismissed the idea. If he stayed he would end up fucking her, and that was not a possibility right now. He had made some good progress and didn't want to ruin anything. There was all the time in the world to break this girl, and he had things to do.

She was limp as Rorik gently laid her down and covered her with his blanket. He ran his fingers over the tangles in her hair as she stared away from him, her eyes glossy. "Submit to me, little wildcat," he said. "Accept this and the Gavali will take care of you."

With those words, he turned and walked out of the tent.

Just as the tent flap swayed inwards, Sienna's tears burst forth and her hand shot to cover her mouth. Dear Mother, what have I done?

Devastated wasn't harsh enough to describe the horrid roiling of emotions in her chest. Her whole sense of self was crumbling. Sienna had always been honest with her reactions socially, that wasn't something she could help, but when the times called for it she was dependable, strong, and composed. He had taken that part of her away from her today. No, she corrected herself, you gave it away. He pinched and plucked you and you handed him your resistance on a platter.

Her sobs wrecked her, ripping into already throbbing muscles from her orgasm. Mother, her body hurt. Sienna felt every moment of pain and accepted it as her penance. This is what she got for giving into him. This was her punishment for letting her pleasure overcome everything that mattered to her.

Desperation and sadness rolled off of her as she held her hand over her mouth, making sure no one other than herself knew she was crying. Sienna did not want any of these vile men to take an ounce of satisfaction that she was breaking apart.

It took Sienna about an hour to truly calm down enough to think clearly. Her tears had dried up and her body was cold but relaxed. She had kicked off his blanket in the middle of her hysterics, but the chilly air was keeping her relatively calm and centred, so she kept it off. As calm and centred as she could be anyway, naked in the middle of her enemies camp.

What the fuck are you going to do, Sienna?

She sighed loudly, uncaring as the horse kick radiated pain through her. The reality of the situation was she was stuck here for the time being, and though acknowledging that felt like a step, she knew it wasn't. Sienna had already run over that in her head, thinking it fully accepted, and yet here she lay, exhausted and beat down after a sobbing fit of epic proportions.

In the semi-detached, cathartic state that one could only reach after a violent expulsion of emotions, Sienna had been able to conclude that the only way she was going to get out of here is if she kept giving in like she had today. Conceding to that fact had felt like swallowing dry hay, but she knew it was the truth. Here she lay, her foot with more give and her hands untied. Rorik needed to see she was submitting to him so he would give her more freedoms. Pretending to submit wasn't something she could do, obviously. The way he worked her body wouldn't allow her to pretend. Maybe once she wasn't so sore she could keep more wits about her, but honestly, she doubted it.

Sienna just had to make it one more day. One more day, a couple more times, until she could move without pain. Then it would be one more day, however many times she needed until he made a mistake and she could run.

But how long would that be? She would be bleeding in less than two weeks, and the Sienna knew he would be fucking her by then. She had felt his hard length pressing up against her each time he toyed with her body. A man who treated her like he was wouldn't be waiting much longer. The Mother only knew why he was waiting at all.

Pausing, Sienna recanted that. If she was meant to bear children, wouldn't a hoof right over the place she would grow them be worrying? Especially if women who could bear children were scarce where he came from. In the two days, he had never pressed or prodded at her stomach to cause her pain. It had always been somewhere else. Even in her village, when she was pretty sure he hadn't even known about the horse kick, he had avoided her torso completely.

If the Gavali needed her for procreating, then having sex with her like she knew he wanted to wouldn't be feasible while she was injured. It would not be distant and quick like any unwilling captive would want. Nor would it be the pleasurable but awkward affair like Sienna's first. If she had learned anything in her few encounters with him, it was that Rorik's fucking would be rough, dirty, and carnal, and taking her any other way just wouldn't do for him. So he was waiting until she healed so he didn't harm her chances of giving birth.

How kind, she thought, bitter and sarcastic.

The idea that Rorik wouldn't be treating her like she wasn't disposable was deeply unsettling, in the same way that her village had once taken a baby buffalo from its herd and treated it well until it was big enough to eat. Sienna was the baby buffalo, and she didn't know how long it would be until he figured she was ready for slaughter.

Though she didn't know what becoming disposable would mean for her, all she could hope was that it took long enough for her to figure out how to escape.

xxx

Rorik was eating dinner by the fire with most of his men when Boris came thundering into camp, his eyes searching the bundle of people. Standing, Rorik drew his attention and started towards him, hearing Casmir moving to join him.

Boris was panting as Rorik reached him. "Voivode-"

Rorik held his hand up, stopping the man. "Let's go to Sergei's tent, Boris. We can talk there."

Nodding, Boris had a look Rorik could only pin as worry. Boris had been a part of his team of men ever since Rorik had been named Voivode, and Rorik rarely saw anything but a guise of careless neutrality on the man's face. Something was wrong.

Sergei was cleaning his medical tools when they entered. Yasim was occupying the farthest bed, her hands and feet tied to stakes at her hands and feet. There was a black piece of cloth over her eyes and another over her mouth, no doubt holding another bundle inside her mouth. He had heard she had almost gotten out of the tent, even with her hands and feet tied, so he wasn't surprised to see her bound so thoroughly. Nikolai hadn't woken yet, but his face looked less pale and he was breathing soundly.

"Alright, Boris," Casmir said, giving the man leave to speak.

Boris pulled a piece of parchment out of his belt and spread it out over the only table in the tent, which also happened to be over Sergei's tools. The surgeon shifted, displeased, but interested in the quasi-map in front of him. Unaware, Boris flew into an explanation while the other three men leaned over the drawings.

"Alexander and I tracked them along the coastline, until here," he said, pointing to three peaks. "The coastline became impassable, so they tucked in between these hills. It was here that we were expecting to find them resting, but they weren't. These people are really running, sir. They must have gone through the night. So we followed their trail through the hills, along this river where we assume they were trying to lose us. Half an hour east is where the trail picks up, right around the mouth of this valley, sir." Boris stopped to look at his warlord, not looking forward to delivering this news.

Rorik breathed, keeping his jaw set and his face calm. He knew. "What happened Boris?"

Boris' brow furrowed further. "They split up, Voivode. It took a while, but Alexander found about twenty or more separate trails, probably the families keeping together. But the valley is more a canyon than anything - rocky as all hell. The faint lines Alexander drew here track two trails, both going right but splitting at this ridge. One trail leads out of the valley, the other on top. I followed these trails while Alexander drew the map, and when I found nothing -"

"-you came back," Rorik finished. He pushed his fury down - that helped nothing. "You did well to come back and get help, Boris. Go eat and gather yourself. We're leaving within the hour." Boris nodded, relief lightening his brow, and he left.

Rorik turned to Casmir, the man standing solid and ready, even though he knew Casmir had a long day arranging the volunteer Gavali to the tasks they were best for. There was no frustration on his Second's face, even though they both knew all those tasks he had so efficiently delegated were now going to hell, and it reminded Rorik how much he appreciated the man.

"The hunting party and anyone with adequate tracking abilities needs to be ready to leave within the hour," he said. "Tell the men any infertile women we find from this village will be available for them to claim for the duration of the trip, and only until then. This is not permanent and there will be no ringing. Punishment for ringing a woman is 100 lashes." With the knotted whip Rorik used, the punishment would put them in Sergei's care for weeks, and only if they were strong enough to make it there.

Under normal circumstances, claiming a barren woman was typically done for life in the Gavali clan. A man would petition the Chief and the father of the woman for her, and if it was deemed a good match then it was approved. A ceremony would follow where the woman would receive a piercing in her ear, what the Gavali called a ringing, to show she was not to be touched. A man putting their hands on a claimed woman gave way to some rather harsh punishments carried out by her husband. Since the infertile women in the clan they chased would not be accompanied by their fathers or husbands, they would be left unprotected.

All unclaimed Gavali women were kept under close watch so that a man her family deemed unworthy couldn't wrest her away, something that often happened if the family wasn't diligent enough, or the man unusually persistent. It was frowned upon, and if the man was caught he was punished, but it was generally understood. Just about every young Gavali man had kidnapped a woman or two. Ringing a woman was not something a man could take back, so most of the cases the woman was taken for a day or two but returned unclaimed, just more aware of her sexuality. Short term dalliances were preferred to having an unhappy, spiteful household all because of some short-lived passion. Couples that did not work well together did not benefit the future of the clan.

Rorik understood they were not under normal circumstances. Verbally allowing men to have dalliances with the sterile woman they found here was inevitable in Rorik's mind, no matter how frowned upon it was on Gavali territory. Most of the men who had come on the trip were single, and putting a multitude of single (or newly single) women in the same proximity and expecting those men to leave well enough alone was irresponsible. This would raise spirits and allow men tension release without a long-term commitment, and help these free women become accustomed and to the ways of their new clan.

There was no shock on Casmir's face. Clearly, he had known this blatant deviation of Gavali rules had been coming. Along with ensuring Rorik's orders were communicated and followed, he was also the filter between the men and Rorik. Questions, concerns, and even rumours were brought to Casmir's attention before being passed on to Rorik in a more condensed version. The lack of shock on Casmir's face told him the fact that Rorik was keeping a woman in his tent had been thoroughly communicated.

In between the anger and frustration boiling in his chest from the most recent blot in his plan, he found he liked that. He knew his men. He knew the men were asking if they were allowed to follow his example and claim one for their own, because they knew she was off limits. They recognized Sienna was his and his alone, and no one dared to fuck with what belonged to him. No matter the timeframe that limited the perception, having his men consider Sienna his had him growing hard against his trousers.

"I can get the volunteers who can track ready, sir," Casmir confirmed.

Rorik rolled his shoulders, his anger at being thwarted truly beginning to gather as he turned his thoughts back to the predicament. "Then I'll talk to the hunting party." Casmir bowed and left as Rorik turned his attention to the healer.

"Sienna is tied to a stake beside my bed. Her hands are untied, but you may tie them if she acts out. Make sure she alive and well when I get back, Sergei," Rorik commanded. Sergei nodded and stood there, staring. Waiting.

Rorik gritted his teeth, his mood plummeting the longer his own feet stayed unmoving, knowing what instruction Sergei was waiting for. His revelation that his men recognized Sienna belonged to him was clear in his mind, but he found he was having a hard time leaving it to chance. His ego wanted to believe the fact that she lay on his furs meant enough, but Sienna was a beautiful woman. If he came back and found her leaning into Sergei like she had for him today, Rorik would act... unwisely.

Both men stood in the dim light of the surgical tent, Sergei patient and almost understanding, which only made Rorik's aggravation grow.

Finally, Rorik moved towards Sergei in a threatening manner that was both unnecessary and telling. "Remember your own advice, Sergei. Avoid strenuous activity, for both her health and yours." Sergei had barely nodded his assent before Rorik had whipped around and left.

His strides were long as he strode through camp. How could he have not seen Sienna's people splitting up? A very antagonizing blinder, that's how, he snapped at himself. Mistakenly, he had not believed the people fleeing from them had the intellect to divide themselves. The people had stone weapons and threadbare clothing, for fuck's sake.