Daughter of Ziva Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having acknowledged two faults of his in one day, he was furious with himself. This was not a pattern that would continue. The blood pumping through his veins had him needing to slake himself in a way he couldn't. His feet were carrying him into dangerous territory, especially with his temper running so high, and yet he didn't stop himself.

Rorik flew into his tent. Sienna's naked body barely had a moment to skitter backwards before he was on her.

He dropped onto one knee and picked her up, revelling in her terrified yelp, and put a palm on her ass to push her crotch into a cock so hard it could have been forged from steel. His other arm was wrapped around her mid back to her shoulder, holding her against him so her face was inches from his. He wanted to see every second of this. He wanted her to see her impending doom.

Sienna's cocoa eyes were wide, shocked and unnerved. Her soft breasts pressed into his chest, only his tunic separating them from being skin to skin. Her hair was knotted from his fist earlier and her chilly skin still smelled like sex. Her hands were pushing his arms ineffectually, her nails digging into his skin, and yet she said nothing. Her mouth opened and closed a few times. Was she trying to find the courage to tell him to go fuck himself again?

Rorik rolled his hips against her, pressing his pulsing erection into his best estimation of where her clit was. Sienna's brows dropped from the middle of her forehead to that pretty frown she got when encountering pleasure. Her teeth bit the inside of her lip, undoubtedly fighting against it. His eyes stayed on hers as she took in the fury sitting in the lines of his face, and he watched as her pained and anxious eyes melted into sweltering pools with each thrust of his hips.

He waited until the push of her hands had stopped. With a hard push of her ass and a much more punishing roll of his hips, her mouth fell open and a sinewy leg crept around to cling his kneeling thigh. He lunged, capturing her lip in his teeth instead. He bit down until her groan washed over him, fevering both his anger and his desire. He let go of her lip and continued the rough circles that had her breaths coming hard.

"I am leaving, Sienna," he rasped, his lips whispering over hers in a pretense of passion. This was a rampage hidden in erotic touches and they both knew it. "When you think of me, and I know you will, I want you to tell yourself who you belong to. I want you to remind yourself who's fingers made you come. Who that pussy aches for."

Her leg tightened against him, pressing herself harder against him, and he snarled at the inadvertent maneuver. Fuck. She was gasping and he was torturing himself. "You best heal quickly, little wildcat, because when I get back I am going fucking destroy this hot, desperate body of yours. And maybe when your cunt shatters around my dick you'll stop pretending you don't want this."

Rorik stopped just short of throwing her down, and when she landed on her back she winced harder than he liked. She looked horrified and confused enough to hide under the blanket until he returned. Still, he couldn't stop himself. "If you try to escape, I will slit Yasim's throat and make you watch as she chokes on her own blood."

He turned and walked out, Sienna's whimpering breaths disappearing as he went in search of the men who would help bring her people to heel.

xxx

I love switching perspectives, and I really try to make it clear who is speaking when so I don't have to put a separator in the middle of them as I find that disrupts the flow of the story. But if I haven't mastered the art of changing perspectives yet and you find yourself getting lost, please let me know in the comments so I can fix it in upcoming chapters.