All Comments on 'Daughter Replaces Wife'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

All those sentences emphasizing the blouse & skirt and in the end the poor kid has nothing on her legs and is barefoot while being a hostess serving drinks. How unthoughtfull!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
her fun

great storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great work

thoroughly enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

There's actually a reason why you don't have any stories above 4.50.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Interesting story line

I think the line would do better as admitted BDSM, but I don't know much about that stuff. I still know nothing of the girl that the story was centered on as hostess. I became bored with the story.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just not hot

Sorry guy. It's just not that good. Long, perhaps, but not very good.

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
And the story continues!

The birth of a Nymph; Great story would like to see what situations the father and daughter get themselves into with their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
daddys lil slut

I loved this story, couldn't stop reading it. THE part where dad fucked her, a

nd took her ass was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks the way it should be

That's the way it should always be - a daughter willing to do the right thing and a father ready and able to service her young and needy cunt.

A father who has not taken his daughter's ass is not much of a father.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
you are a sick pervert

god love ya - we need more like you - keep writing - would like to see a little love there too. you get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i cant decide if i would feel sorry for the daughter that was manipulated into this or just take the dad out and fuck him up. it is one thing to be in a consenual relationship with a family member, but to force it then use the memory of a dead parent to make it ok is bordering on a WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hot story.... for the haters... remember, it's FICTION... i love stories about the making of a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There is no need

for fiction to be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This must be what you dream about.

I guess you write what you wish for, you sick, illiterate man. I dream that "Sissy" gets tired of being used as a whore and gets a boyfriend. The boyfriend is a defensive lineman on the football team. His friends are also on the football team. When she tells her boyfriend why she can't have sex unless she's stoned out of her mind, he and his friends pay dad a visit. They fuck him in shifts for twenty-four hours. His ass is bleeding raw. His mouth, lips and throat taste like burned rubber and he can feel it burning. Before they leave ol' dad naked in the desert, they torture him until he tells them who his poker "friends" are. By the end of the year, every one of these "friends" is an ass whore in Detroit.

Sleep well, you pitiful excuse of a pervert disguised as a writer. They be knockin' at your door soon.

Maria in Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dayum @Maria from Chicago

Its called fantasy for a reason if you don't like the subject matter then leave the page no one forced you to read this story so don't act like it. Its people like you that ruin things for the rest of us. Personally loved the story, many a tissue was used ;) hope you keep up the good work and don't let people like Maria put you off from posting more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it!

This is a fantasy, all the more arousing if it were real. Horny perverted dad shares his daughter with his horny perverted friends. A gangbang results. My kind of fantasy. Those who don't want this kind of kink, why are you even here reading it...go get a copy of Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm or something. I found it totally arousing, a clit tingler. Thumbs up on this one!

MUNCHER247MUNCHER247about 8 years ago

It would be hot if she ate a couple of classmates pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic story.

very very hot, and vividly written, thanks for taking the time to write this story, and just ignore any idiot comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soooooooooo fucking hot

Nothing I crave more than to be used exactly like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rapist twat

So you all like raping girls.....fucking retards the lot of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jeez..

After all of that, he should put her on the street, and charge people! Would've been nice if she got something out of her and Jimmie, before it got so over-the-top tacky with all of his friends screwing the shit out of her, and then will be able to pass her around like dirt. Are we even sure her Dad really IS her dad? Mom was a cum slut, and now she is too. No mention of birth control, but why? Now she's just a H.S. whore. How many of those guys are HER friends dad's, or teachers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great as always ❤️

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

I can honestly say this is the most loathsome story I’ve (tried to) read on Lit. A quick skim after the first couple of paragraphs quickly discouraged any further reading. Dad pimps out daughter to poker buddies. Wow. I wish I could give the story a negative star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most demented story ever possible!! I wish I could give it a -1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous