Daughter Spanked: Spying on Daddy

Story Info
She wants to be spanked by her daddy, then mutual wanking...
1.9k words
3.85
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter, we need to talk about what you saw yesterday. You've seen my dick often enough before when I'm peeing in the woods while gathering berries. But it was very naughty of you to watch me through the keyhole in the bathroom as I had an erection and... well, of course I need to masturbate regularly since your mum is gone - as we discussed yesterday, it's perfectly natural. However, I must teach you that you should not spy on anyone without their permission. So you agree and want to be punished as a reminder? Spanked?

Very well. Let me sit down on this chair, good. Come to my right side and bend over my knees. Wait, what are you doing? I didn't tell you to take off your pants and knickers! Neither of us is supposed to enjoy this, you naughty girl! But as you are in position I will put my hand on your naked bottom to prepare you for where the slaps will land, right on your lovely bum cheeks, no higher or lower. Are you ready? Yes?

Whack! "Ow!" you cry as the flat of my hand slaps your buttocks. Now stop squirming around, it's hard to hit a moving target. You want me to spank you harder? Then keep still, it's for your own good.

Whack! You cry out louder and begin to squirm again, but I notice from the way you do it against my thigh, that it is not just from pain...

Whack! Halfway to your "S i x of the best," your bottom is getting very red now.

Whack! Not content with the squirming alone, you reach down with your hand between your legs...

Whack! You're rubbing your clit now and clenching your buttocks tightly before the final...

Whack! Your punishment is complete, I kiss your forehead and say I'm sorry I had to do that. You say you wanted it that way, you've learned your lesson and you won't spy on anyone again without their permission.

Then you immediately ask for my permission! You felt my cock swelling as I was spanking your bare bum, and now that you are rubbing your pussy provocatively in front of me, you see the bulge in my trousers getting bigger and bigger. You say:

"Daddy, to tell you the truth, I couldn't see very well through the keyhole anyway. Please, please let me watch you masturbating and cumming, I am all yours!"

Daughter! I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Well, physically yes, of course, I know you can see how my hard-on is straining to burst out of my trousers. Nevertheless, you're my daughter! But OK, you're over eighteen and it's obvious how much you want it. One condition though: definitely no touching each other, we stay at arm's length at least, agreed? Spanking you was not meant sexually, although it clearly turned us both on, so we're not going to do that again. We'll go into the bathroom and you can watch, and I have to admit that I'll watch you too, but if you try to touch me I'll throw you out, lock the door and finish myself off alone, understood?

Still playing with your pussy, you nod, smile broadly and promise to be a good girl and stick by the rules, you want so much to see me cum.

I follow you to the bathroom, your bottom, bright red like a baboon, leading the way, and underway you quickly take off the rest of your clothes, not wanting to interrupt your jilling for too long.

As you enter the bathroom fully naked you turn around, and I have the perfect view of what a beautiful young woman you have become, with a lovely figure, your breasts full and firm, your nipples erect, your crotch with only a little light fluffy hair that doesn't hide anything.

You beckon me to come in - I'm so dumbfounded by the whole situation that I'm still fully dressed! You ask me to strip off slowly, you have a head start on me and you tell me that you want to have your first orgasm as soon as you see my cock.

I do as you ask, beginning with my shoes and socks, then my shirt...

In the meantime you are sitting on the edge of the bath at the end away from the taps. In between gasps and moaning, you tell me that it's a lovely feeling to have the cool ceramic of the bath on your red, still stinging bum cheeks as you spit on your fingers and massage your clitoris faster and faster.

I've taken off my trousers and am standing by the washbasin only in my boxer shorts, with my cock like a horizontal tentpole in front. You ask me to wait a moment as you rock backwards and forwards, one leg in the bath and the other outside, and you tell me that you often masturbate in this position (actually you use the word "wank", you're so excited, but you're still my daughter so I'm tending to moderate your language here).

At your request I turn around and pull the back of my boxer shorts down to show you my hairy ass. While you're rocking back and forth using the edge of the bath on your asshole, pussy lips and in between, you're now rubbing your clit as hard and fast as you can, it will only take a few seconds now...

"Daddy, show me now!" you cry, so I turn around and try to take off my boxer shorts. It's not easy, I have to pull them down very hard to get them off my erection, maybe the biggest I have ever had, with my foreskin being stretched to the limit - at this moment I wish I was circumcised, but never mind...

As my boxer shorts fall to the floor and my cock springs back up, my balls swinging free, you cum. And how! A long drawn out orgasm, wanking your clit furiously while screaming my name and every possible obscenity, gripping the bath with your thighs, I put my left foot on the edge of the bath to open my legs wide for you, I spread my ass cheeks so you can see everything clearly from my asshole to my bollocks to my almost painfully swollen cock, your fingers are still frigging your clit like in a blur, you're having multiple orgasms until finally your fingers are getting tired, but you still want more...

"Please wank yourself now Daddy, please, I want to see you cum!" you beg breathlessly, rocking further forward so that your weight is on your fingers, squeezing your clit between them as you begin a fucking movement, slow at first...

Of course you don't need to tell me to wank myself, I already have my cock in my right fist, squeezing the head between thumb and fingers, with my left hand I'm stroking my balls and rolling the skin in between them between my fingers, then taking a second or two in between to tweak my nipples and slap my own ass...

I don't give a fuck anymore that you're my daughter, I'm just an out of control pleasure addict hungering for my orgasm, no way I could stop now, especially with your encouragement, everything you are saying and doing, still fucking your hand on the bath rim until you cum again in several waves, I an hardly get my hand around my cock, it's so big and fat, as I'm wanking... wanking...wanking... stroking my cock and fondling my balls in the typical male way that you want to see, my heart is racing and I'm tingling in all extremities.

I'm close now and you want to help, but I remain hard (in more ways than one) and remind you of what we agreed. However, then you have an idea what you can do for me.

You get your breath back, stand up and show me your whole beautiful body, stroking your sides, your legs, your belly and your breasts, lightly tickling your nipples so that they stand out even more, then you turn around, still with one leg in the bath, and show me your lovely, rounded, still somewhat reddened ass. All the while I'm edging, holding back as long as I can, which won't be much longer.

You tell me that you want me to cum with you this time as you bend over deeply, watching me between your legs and spreading your buttocks wide. I have to squeeze my cock hard to prevent myself cumming too soon at the sight of your pretty little puckered asshole, your lovely pussy lips and then your extremely swollen clit poking out from under its hood, and which you are already jilling again.

I'm also standing with one leg in the bath, and you have a good view of me tossing myself off as you look at me upside down through your legs.

Still rubbing your clit, you say "I'm starting to get a little sore, but I'm going to cum again one last time Daddy - please, please cum with me! Take a look inside and imagine that you're fucking my cunt!" as you spread your pussy as wide open as you can - although it's very tight, I can see deep inside, and also how you are rubbing your fully exposed and hugely swollen clit between your fingers, you enjoy showing me everything, wanking your clit like a little cock as I wank mine which has grown to be a monster...

My ass cheeks clench, my balls tighten, my heart races as I feel that familiar feeling like a volcano inside, overloading all my senses as the pressure builds up until it finally erupts, we both scream with pleasure and I see your asshole pulsating as if it were trying to suck something in just as my hot cum wells up from deep inside and shoots with all my power from my balls and prostate through the whole, long length of the tube on the underside of my cock, and then in uncontrollable pulses through the head and out into the air, flying in a high arc from one end of the bath to the other, with a few drops also landing on your left leg and buttock.

It felt like forever, but slowly I come back to my senses and enjoy the afterplay, squeezing the last drops of cum out of my balls and cock.

The afterplay is even better while watching you build up to yet another orgasm - despite the soreness, you use some of my cum as lubricant, this time with two fingers inside, rubbing your G-spot as you are wanking your clit. You tell me not to worry about pregnancy, you're on the pill.

I still have a grandstand view, you're groaning and moaning about wishing that it were my cock inside you. My afterplay becomes more than just that - although my cock is no longer really hard, and the last orgasm is still ringing, I wank myself to a dry orgasm as you have yours - you didn't know that I could do that, did you?

Finally we are both thoroughly satisfied, we clean ourselves up and get dressed, you gathering up your clothes on the way back to the living room.

You say "Thank you Daddy for allowing it, it was even better than I always imagined!". We hug each other and I tell you how wonderful it was for me too. You give me a naughty smile and say you have lots of ideas that we can play out next time...