Daughter Sucks Dad's Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy willingly and consensually has sex with her father.
11.5k words
4.39
29k
30
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her deceased mother's place, Wendy willingly and consensually has incestuous sex with her father.

Continued from Chapter 02:

'What's wrong with me,' I thought again? 'This isn't some horny, perverted man that I'm dating. This is my father. This is my Dad. I can't believe that I want to blow him. I can't believe that I want to suck his prick. I can't believe that I want him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. How dare I have inappropriate, sexual thoughts for my father, especially when his wife, my mother, just died. God, indeed, without doubt, I'm such a wicked whore.'

Yet, riddled with incestuous lust for my widowed Dad, I imagined him doing all of the sexual things with someone else that I imagined him incestuously doing with me. Justifying my incestuous sexual actions under the guise of making him feel sexually satisfied enough to sleep, who was I kidding? Under the guise that I was innocently cuddling with him while hoping that he'd take sexual advantage of me, I obviously wanted to have forbidden sex with my father as I hoped that he'd want to have incestuous sex with me.

'A big step for me to take. Starting there and giving it some serious thought. Would I really allow him to sexually touch and feel me through my nightgown? A big step to take, would I really allow him to unbutton my nightgown,' I thought while thinking more about it? 'Feeling as embarrassed as I felt sexually excited, would I dare show him my naked breasts? Suddenly feeling like such a wicked whore, would I dare allow him to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts and turn, twist, and pull my erect nipples?'

Thinking more about what I'd allow him to sexually do and what I wouldn't allow him to sexually do, I thought of my mother. If she were here with me, what would she do? Especially with her knowing the wicked whore and the blowjob queen that I am, what would my mother want me and expect me to do in this situation and under these circumstances? Even though I wanted my father to sleep, I may be thinking more of my sexual needs than his sleeping needs.

What if this was her father? Knowing the whore that my mother would have been and could have been had she not married my father; would she have sex with him, her own father? No doubt, like daughter like mother, if she was me, just as I was about to surrender my naked body to my father to help him to sleep, she'd willingly and eagerly do the same.

'Continuing to ponder the thought of having forbidden sex with my Dad, would I allow him to masturbate me? Would I dare stroke his cock while he rubbed my clit and fingerfucked my pussy? Would I dare suck his cock while he felt and fondled my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples? Would I dare blow my father, allow him to cum in my mouth, and allow him to give me a cum bath? I didn't know but I was sexually aroused just thinking that I would,' I thought.

"Sorry, Mom," I said staring up at the ceiling as if my mother was there and staring down at me. "But this is all your fault for giving him sex every night. Now, Daddy can't sleep without receiving a blowjob. I'm willing to do whatever I must do to get him to some sleep but," I said. "To be honest, even though I'm a wicked whore, I don't know if I can go through with it. I don't know if I can have sex with my father. I don't know if I can suck his cock."

Clearly jealous of the sexual relationship that he had with my mother, I wondered if I slept with him and he cuddled with me but without the sex, if that would be enough to help him to sleep. Suddenly sexually aroused again with the thought of having forbidden sex with my father, I wondered what I'd do if he wanted to have sex with me. Would I welcome having sex with him or, at the last minute when having second thoughts, and turn him away? Would he want to have sex with me in the way that I wanted to have sex with him?'

Giving him the wrong signals, I considered wearing my mother's nightgown, her makeup, her perfume, and fixing my hair like her hair. Yet, with me looking like my mother, what if he wanted and expected me to give him sex. I didn't know what I do. I wasn't sure if I'd give him sex or not. If I did have it in me to have incestuous sex with my father, there'd be no turning back. Once I opened Pandora's Box, traveled down that illicitly, forbidden road, and had sex with my father, I'd forever be ruined.

As if I was Nathaniel Hawthorne's woman in the Scarlet Letter but wearing a scarlet letter 'I' for incest instead of an 'A' for adultery, I'd be forever shamed. Yet, unable to stop myself from dwelling on it, I couldn't stop thinking about having an inappropriate, sexual relationship with my father. Besides with just us living here together alone, who would know what we sexually did behind closed doors? Just as he wouldn't tell anyone that he had sex with his daughter, I wouldn't tell anyone that I had sex with my father.

'Making myself even more sexually aroused, would I allow him to practically strip me naked,' I thought? 'Would I stop him or allow him to do whatever he wanted to do to my naked body under the guise that I was helping him to sleep? The big question that I was unable to answer until it happened, would I have incestuous sex with my father? Would I stroke him, suck him, and fuck him while he had incestuous sex with me?'

Suddenly, having not had sex in a while, I was so very horny. Suddenly, sexually aroused, I was making myself all wet by thinking about having sex with my father. I thought that, during the night, at the very least, while we cuddled, that he may touch me and feel me through my mother's nightgown in the way that he touched and felt my mother. At the very least, with me playing the innocent victim, while pretending that I was there just to cuddle him while watching a movie, would I allow him to feel my nightgown clad breasts while fingering my erect nipples?

'Surely, there's no harm in that,' I thought while justifying him feeling my nightgown clad breasts and fingering erect nipples to myself. 'It's just tits. It's just my tits. Now that my mother is no longer around to stop me, to make me feel guilty, and to make me feel like the whore that I am, I can do whatever I want with my own breasts. As long as he's amenable to having sex with me, I can do whatever I sexually want with my own father and with my own body.'

So very many men touched me, felt me, and stripped me naked. So many men had sex with my naked body. I thought of all the men who felt my tits, saw my tits, and sucked my tits.

'I've allowed lots of men to see my naked tits, feel my naked breasts, and suck my naked tits, why not allow my father that same sexual pleasure, too? Truth be told, with him responsible for making me and for raising me, they're just as much his tits as they are my tits. I never thought of it that way but now that I did, it became easier to allow my father to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked tits,' I thought.

Only, my Dad wasn't like that. A faithful husband who never cheated on my mother, he never had sex with anyone but with her. As far as I knew, unless he's been secretly masturbating over me while spying on me and watching me dress, undress, bathe, and shower, he was never sexually attracted to me.

Much like any man, he may think the thought of wanting to have sex with me but I knew that my father would never act on the thought. He'd never have sex with me, his own daughter, in the way that he had sex with my mother and in the way that I may want to have sex with him. Yet, if even only subconsciously, I wished he would sexually seduce me.

'That would be so hot to be sexually seduced by my father,' I thought.

At the very least, I wished he'd unbutton my nightgown. I wanted him to see my naked tits. I wanted to show him my naked breasts. I wanted him to unbutton my nightgown and feel my naked breasts, finger my erect nipples, and suck my big tits.

'I'm so very sexually aroused just thinking about my Dad seeing my naked breasts and touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking my naked tits while fingering my erect nipples,' I thought.

Truth be told, while he had his sexual way with my naked breasts, I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with his erect prick. Thinking more seriously about it now, I'd love to stroke and blow my father. I'd love to suck his prick. I'd even allow him to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath. I'd definitely allow him to make me his incestuous whore.

'Wendy! Stop it! Stop having those incestuous, sexual thoughts about your father? What's wrong with me? What kind of daughter am I? God, I'm such a wicked whore,' I thought.

Chapter 03:

Feeling apprehensive, I was fearful of going downstairs. Afraid of making a fool of myself and/or of upsetting him, I didn't know how my father would react to seeing me in my mother's flannel nightgown. What if he was angry with me? Perhaps, too much too soon, what if he rejected me and didn't want to cuddle with me on the couch while watching a movie? While consumed with sexual anticipation, I took a big breath of courage and headed downstairs.

"Wendy," said my Dad as soon as he saw me.

Clearly surprised to see me in my mother's nightgown, he stared at me with his mouth gaping open and his eyes bugging out of his head. Even though I was in a baggy nightgown, he made me feel sexy with his look. As if I was my mother's Doppelganger or her ghost, he did a doubletake. Then, an unexpected reaction, as if he was suddenly sexually attracted to me, his eyes lit up with sexual excitement over seeing me in my mother's nightgown.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'I sexually excited my father. Perhaps, he thinks that I'm going to give him sex. Maybe, with me already in my mother's nightgown, he thinks that I'll sleep with him.'

As if I was dressed like her for Halloween or playing her role in a movie, I fixed my hair in the same way that she wore her hair. I wore her makeup in the way that she wore her makeup and even wore her favorite perfume. Even though it was a long and not a very sexy nightgown, if I thought so myself, I still looked good wearing my mother's nightgown.

Hoping to please, appease, and allow my father to get some rest, I was the living, breathing, and sexual reincarnation of my mother. Hoping that he'd invite me to cuddle with him while watching a movie, I wasn't sure what he'd do. I wasn't sure what I'd do if he wanted to do more than just cuddle.

'What if he wanted and expected me to give him sex,' I thought? 'In the way that my mother obviously allowed him to do to her, what if he wanted to sexually do the same to me? What if he wanted to touch me and feel me through my nightgown?'

Making myself sexually aroused again, I imagined him feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples.

'What if he wanted to unbutton my nightgown? Would I allow my Dad to feel my naked breasts,' I thought? 'Would I allow him to touch, feel, and fondle my naked tits? What if he wanted to strip me naked? Would I allow my father to see me naked? Would I allow my Dad to have sex with my naked body?'

Suddenly, with me looking so very much like my mother, he may sexually fantasize that I'm his wife. He may forget that I'm his daughter. I thought of all the sexual things that he may want to do with my naked body and what he may want me to do to his naked body.

'What if he wanted me to stroke him, suck him, and/or fuck him? What would I do? Would I give my father a hand job? Would I give my father a blowjob? Would I allow him to mount me and make love to me before fucking me in the way that he mounted, made love to, and fucked my mother? Would I go through with having sex with my father or not? I didn't know. I had no idea until it happened.'

# # #

Yet, an unimagined, sexual reaction received from him, I was as embarrassed as I was as sexually aroused to be dressed like my mother. To be honest, especially when I saw that he suddenly and instantly had an erection that tented his pajama bottoms, it was then that I suddenly felt a deep, sexual attraction and a lustful desire for my father. Moreover, unable to remove my eyes from his throbbing and pulsating, pajama clad prick, I couldn't believe the size of my father's erect dick.

'I wondered what his big, naked cock looked like. I wondered what that monster would feel like in my hand,' I thought. 'I wondered what that giant dick would feel like in my mouth. I couldn't imagine that huge thing buried deep inside my pussy. No wonder why my mother had sex with him nearly every night. She was such a lucky woman to have married a married a man so well endowed.'

Yet, hard for me to fathom, I couldn't believe that I had sexually excited my Dad. I couldn't believe that I gave my father an erection. In the way that I was already wet with incestuous, sexual anticipation, I couldn't believe that he had sexually aroused me. If he had an erection now, I couldn't imagine the erection he'd have if he saw me in one of my short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns. If he had such a huge erection now, I couldn't imagine the size of his prick if he saw me topless and/or naked.

'His cock is so big,' I thought while imagining his hard, erect prick, in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. 'No wonder my mother loved stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him. I can't wait to feel his naked prick in my hand. I can't wait to feel his cock in my mouth,' I thought. 'I can't wait to feel his huge member buried in my warm and wet pussy.'

With his erect cock tenting his pajama bottoms as if he was a teenage boy instead of a man in his fifties, I couldn't help myself from staring at the huge bulge his cock made in his pajama bottoms. Obviously, with him not wearing underwear in the way that I wasn't wearing panties, I could see the side of his naked prick through his pushed opened, pee hole. Having never seen any part of my father's prick before, now, I could clearly see part of one of his testicles and a patch of his dark brown, pubic hair.

Embarrassed to admit but in the way that he stared at the shape and the size of my breasts; I was stare at his prick. He made me feel so sexually aroused. In the way that he touched and felt my mother through her nightgown, I wanted him to touch and feel me while I was wearing her nightgown. Again, obviously, a favorite sexual fantasy of mine, I imagined him unbuttoning my nightgown and feeling and fondling my big, naked breasts. I imagined him pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples while I stroked his big prick.

Not nearly done with him having his wicked, sexual way with my tits, I imagined him lifting the front of my mother's nightgown to cup and finger my warm and wet, naked pussy. I imagined him rubbing my clit and fingerfucking my cunt. I imagined my father masturbating me in the way that he used to masturbate my mother.

'How dare I? What the Hell am I thinking? What's wrong with me? Bad enough that I wanted to stroke and suck my father's prick, but now I wanted him to masturbate me, too,' I thought. 'Totally incorrigible, indeed, I'm such a wicked whore.'

As soon as I thought about having sex with my father, I berated myself for thinking about having sex with him. That's wrong to trick and deceive my father. That's wrong to give him hope that he may have sex with me by giving him an erection. That's wrong to make him want to have sex with me when I clearly would never have forbidden sex with him. I may think about having sex with my father but I never would. I may think about sucking his cock, but I'd never blow my Dad.

'As if this nightgown was haunted by my mother's sexuality, I felt so sexy. An eerie feeling that gave me sexually inappropriate, incestuous thoughts, how dare I wear my mother's nightgown? How dare I take advantage of my father's sad sorrow and obvious loneliness. I'm no better than one of those whore women who throw themselves at him while hoping that he'd want them,' I thought.

Yet, truly and unselfishly all that I wanted him to do was to sleep. If it took me to sacrifice and submit my body for him to finally get some rest, then, what kind of daughter would I be if I didn't? If he found comfort in cuddling with me, spooning me, and feeling my breasts and/or my ass through my mother's flannel nightgown, what's wrong with that? If I allowed strangers to feel my tits and feel my ass through my clothes, why not allow my father to feel me and touch me through my nightgown?

# # #

It takes two to have a consensual, incestuous relationship, and in the way that he stared at me, as if undressing me with his eyes, I felt as self-consciously embarrassed as I felt sexually aroused. I felt naked. I wondered if he could see my big breasts behind the nightgown to discern the shape and the size of my naked tits. With me having the identical breasts of my mother, maybe he was imagining my breasts were her breasts. Now, whether deliberately spying on me or seeing me topless by accident, I wondered if he ever saw my naked breasts.

'If it helped my father to sleep, would I dare expose my naked breasts to my father? Would I dare allow him to touch my naked tits, feel my naked tits, fondle my naked tits, and finger my erect nipples. Playing with fire, I wondered what I'd do if he tried to grope me while sexually molesting me,' I thought. 'Would I protest? Would I slap his hand away? Or, so as not to embarrass him for groping me, would I allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with my nightgown clad breasts while we I cuddled?'

It was then that I remembered a time at the beach when I was 19-years-old. Even thinking about it now, years later, I'm still as embarrassed as I am sexually aroused. I lost my bikini top when a wave hit me and knocked me forward in the water.

With so very many people pointing and laughing, I felt like such a clumsy goof falling in the water. Yet, me falling wasn't what they were pointing at and laughing over. Unaware that I my breasts were nakedly exposed; while smiling like a fool, I walked all the way up to my father topless before I noticed that my bikini top was off of me and floating in the water.

He rushed over to me with a towel to cover my naked breasts. Yet, too late. I knew that he and everyone else on the beach got a good, long look at my naked tits. Even though I was a wicked whore even at the young age of 19-years-old and even though I was sexually aroused exposing my naked breasts, nevertheless, I've never been as embarrassed as I was then. With my naked tits jiggling side-to-side and bouncing up and down under the towel, I turned and ran down to the water to retrieve my bikini top.

Then, there was another time at the waterpark when sliding down the slide, my bikini top was pushed up and over my breast by the speed and force of the water. Again, unaware that my breasts were exposed, I stood up in the water and turned to wave at my father before realizing that I was topless. I turned away from him to pull down my bikini top. A bittersweet reaction, both times, I was embarrassed as I was sexually excited that my father saw my naked breasts.

It was then that I realized, that subconsciously, I wanted him to see my naked tits as much as he obviously wanted to see my naked tits. Even though my Dad quickly adverted his eyes, I knew that my he saw my naked breasts. On both of those days, I gave dozens of gawking men a prolonged view of my naked tits.

In the way that I'd masturbate if ever I saw his naked prick, I wondered if he masturbated over seeing my naked tits. He never mentioned seeing my tits, but my mother did. She thought it was funny that my Dad saw my naked breasts. Obviously, he told her that he saw my naked tits. Instead of feeling embarrassed that they discussed him seeing my naked breasts, I felt even more excited that my naked tits were a topic for their sexual discussion.

# # #

Then, something that I'd never forget, there was that time that he came home unexpectedly. Not expecting him home, I was bent at the waist doing naked yoga to music with my eyes closed. I don't know how long he was there and all that he saw but I was sitting with my legs spread before standing with my leg stretched over my head. As if I was a deer caught in headlights, unable to move, not even able to cover myself with my arms and/or my forearms, he saw me naked. My Dad saw me naked.