Daughter Sucks Dad's Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As embarrassed as I was sexually aroused, I couldn't believe my father saw me naked. He not only saw me naked but as if he was my gynecologist, he saw the moist and pink inside of my naked pussy. Finally, gathering my wits about me, I turned to run in my room and slammed shut my bedroom door. Undoubtedly, with him standing there and enjoying the naked show, he saw my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass. The gentleman that he is, suspecting that she'd make a joke of it, never mentioning it to her, he never told my mother that he saw me naked.

Embarrassed to admit, but whenever I'm in between boyfriends and am horny, while imagining having incestuous sex with my Dad, I've masturbated over him seeing me naked. I've masturbated over my father seeing my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. Now, I wondered if my father ever masturbated over seeing me topless and/or naked.

Further, in the way that I've masturbated over seeing him naked and having sex with him, I wondered if he masturbated over seeing me naked and having sex with me. A totally normal emotion and reaction, in the way that some sons are sexually attracted to their mothers, obviously, whether I wanted to admit it or not, I'm sexually attracted to my father. Now, that I have an excuse to have sex with him, for him to sleep, no doubt, I'd have forbidden sex with him.

Clearly trying to sexually seduce him, with me dressed in my mother's nightgown, wearing her makeup, her perfume, and fixing my hair like her hair, clearly, if only subconsciously, I was hoping to take her place. More than just cuddling with him on the couch while watching a movie, obviously, I was hoping to have sex with my Dad. While we cuddled, I hoped he'd unbutton my nightgown, stare at my naked breasts, and touch me and feel my naked body.

I thought how it was back in the 19th century in the wild west in the open plains with no one around to judge you. With brothers having sex with their sisters after their parents died, when the mother died, the daughter took her place. As her father's surrogate wife, his surviving, elder daughter even shared his bed. Back then, after the head of the household died, a daughter having sex with her father was as common and expected as a mother having sex with her oldest son.

Now, with my nipples already erect because I was as cold as I was sexually aroused, I wondered if he could see the impressions that my nipples made in my mother's nightgown. Suddenly, I felt embarrassed again. Suddenly, I felt naked again. Definitely, I felt wicked. Perhaps, I should have worn a robe over this nightgown. Yet, with this a thick, heavy flannel, I assured myself that just as there was little that he could see. Besides, too late to grab a robe, there was little that I could now do.

# # #

"Why are you wearing your mother's nightgown," he asked suddenly looking at me in the way that he always looked at my mother?

He looked at me with love mixed with sexual desire. My father looked at me in a way that he had never looked at me before. As if he could see them, he stared at bulbus shape and the big impressions that my breasts and erect nipples made in my nightgown. In the way that he stared at my nightgown clad breasts, making me horny, he made me want to allow him to touch them and feel them.

Yet, making me feel as embarrassed as he made me feel sexually aroused, he looked at me as if I was naked. He looked at me as if I was a woman or my mother instead of his daughter. Instead of telling him the real reason why I was wearing my mother's nightgown, not wanting to make him feel awkwardly uncomfortable and make him not want to cuddle with me, I lied.

"Why not," I asked while slowly and seductively sliding my hands down the front of my nightgown clad breasts? Something that I subconsciously and involuntarily did, as if hoping that he'd do the same, I paused while sliding my slow hands down my nightgown clad breasts and across my erect nipples. "It's a nice, warm nightgown and I feel closer to Mom when wearing it," I said looking down at the impressions that my nipples made in the flannel. "Besides, I like how flannel feels against my hands."

Again, still looking at me if I was naked, he lovingly stared at me in the way that he used to lovingly stare at my mother. As if he wanted to do the same and feel my nightgown clad breasts and nipples through my mother's nightgown in the same, slow way that I had done, he watched as I slowly slid my hands over my breasts again. As if he wanted to finger my nipples, he stared as my hands briefly paused when touching my erect nipples. I was making myself so very horny by deliberately, sexually teasing my father.

"It fits you perfectly. It looks good on you," he said talking to my tits and looking me over as if he was undressing me with his eyes again. "I'm pleased that you're wearing your mother's nightgown. I'm glad that you can put her nightgowns to good use," he said with a loving smile. "She has so very many of them. She loved her flannel nightgowns as much as I loved her flannel nightgowns. As if giving away the memories of her, I'd hate to give them away to charity," he said with sadness.

As if I was a shy, little girl wanting to sit on my father's lap, I gave him a sad, yet, hopeful, little smile. I was waiting for him to invite me to sit on the couch. I was waiting for him to ask me if I wanted to watch a movie while cuddling with him in the way that my mother used watch movies with him while cuddling with him. When he didn't invite me, a bold move for me to make, I invited myself.

"I just thought," I said while pausing. I took a breath to summon the courage of what I was about to say. "In the way that you used to do with Mom, I thought that you could do with me. With me always so cold, I thought that we could cuddle on the couch while watching a movie."

For the first time, as if I was her cloned replacement, he looked at me as if I was a younger version of my mother. Indeed, like mother like daughter, we looked a lot alike. Both about the same height and weight, we had the same dark hair with bight, blue eyes. We both had sexy and shapely bodies with C cup breasts. Moreover, we both loved sucking cock. We both loved giving blowjobs and swallowing cum.

"I'd love that. That would be very nice," he said. "I would find cuddling with my daughter while watching a movie very comforting and reassuring." Now, as if admitting his sexual attraction to me, he looked at me as if he suddenly was embarrassed. "I'd like nothing better than to fall asleep while holding you in my arms."

I gave him a warm and loving smile while imagining him holding me, touching me, and feeling my breasts through my nightgown. An involuntary reaction on his part, when he said that he'd like nothing better than to fall asleep while holding me in his arms, I watched his erect, pajama clad prick throb and pulsate. Obviously, he was as sexually excited as I was sexually aroused to cuddle. Only, unbeknownst to him, I was as wet as he was obviously hard by the sexual anticipation of cuddling with one another while hoping that we'd have sex.

"That would be nice. Maybe in the way that you used to fall asleep with Mom holding you, you could finally fall asleep with me holding you," I said. "You really need to sleep, Daddy. If I can help you to fall asleep by holding me and cuddling with me, I'm willing to do that," I said.

'You may even feel my tits through my nightgown,' I wanted to say but I didn't. 'If you want to feel and squeeze my nightgown clad ass, that's okay, too. I wouldn't even mind it if you unbuttoned my nightgown and felt my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. If you lift the front of my nightgown to expose my naked pussy and masturbate me, Daddy, I'll gladly stroke and suck your cock. I'll even allow to cum in my mouth,' I thought while wondering what he'd say if I said all of that to him.

He turned on the TV and scrolled through Amazon and Netflix before deciding on a movie. I didn't care which movie he chose. After losing my mother, I didn't want to lose my father, too. I just wanted him to sleep. He needed to rest and if it took him to hold me, hug me, and cuddle me all night for him to sleep, I was willing to sacrifice sleeping in my bed to cuddle on the couch with him. Truly and sexually unselfishly, I wouldn't even care if he sexually touched me and felt me, as long as he slept.

# # #

It was odd snuggling on the couch with my father. With him always working and seldom home, I've always been closer to my mother than to my father. Unless he was playing a board game with my mother, he was more the active type than the couch potato. Yet, every night, he spent his nights cuddling with my mother on the couch while watching a movie.

When he put his arm around my shoulder, in the way that he always did with my mother, I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart. It was beating fast. My hand was so close to his erect, pajama clad prick that tented his pajama bottoms, that I was tempted to rest my hand on it. In the way that I wished he'd feel my breasts while fingering my nipples, I wanted to feel his big dick. I wondered what he'd do if I sexually touched him in the way that I suddenly wanted and hoped that he'd sexually touch me.

With the hour late, already yawning, I pretended to be sleepy even though I had taken a nap so as not to fall asleep while, hopefully, he was having sex with me. Normally, I was in bed long before this late hour but already well past midnight, I pretended that I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Pretending that I was too tired to find my way to bed, with my head slowly slumping further down as if his stomach was my pillow, I stayed there with my father while resting my head in his lap.

Now with my head and my mouth, instead of my hand, so close to my father's erect prick, as if beckoning me to touch it, I felt the vibration of his throbbing cock. Obviously, I had sexually excited him. I briefly opened my eyes to see my father in the dim light of the TV. As if he was a horny, teenaged boy, with his pajama bottoms still tented, he still had a pulsating erection.

'Did I sexually excite my father while dressed in my mother's flannel nightgown,' I wondered? 'What would he do have done I worn one of my short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns? Would he have prematurely ejaculated in his pajama bottoms from seeing the naked outline of my big breasts, the impressions of my erect nipples, and the shadow of my black, pubic hair?'

Yet, I was pleased that I had sexually excited my Dad. I found it flattering that I was able to give him an erection. With my eyes wide open and my head still in his lap, his erect, pajama clad prick was only mere inches from my mouth. Before closing my eyes again and pretending that I was sleeping, as if I was Maharaja charming a King Cobra, while wide wake, I was mesmerized watching my father's erect prick throb and pulsate. Clearly, with him holding me and cuddling with me, his cock was hard and erect for me.

I continued cuddling on the couch with her father. After him not getting much sleep for days, I was wide-awake while hoping that he'd soon be sleeping. Not wanting to fall asleep and miss my chance for sex with my father, I had taken a long nap before coming downstairs. No doubt, with him having an obvious erection, he was dreaming of his deceased wife, Elenore, blowing him. In the way that he always did every night while cuddling on the couch with her, no doubt, he was dreaming of cumming in his wife's mouth and then, giving her a cum bath.

'Daddy,' I wished I could say and wanted to say. 'It's okay if you feel my tits and finger my nipples as long as I can stroke and suck your cock. It's okay if you cum in my mouth, Daddy,' I thought while not saying any of that. 'Only, he needed to make the first, sexual move. Hopefully, with him thinking that I was just wanted to cuddle, I hoped he'd touch me, feel me, and have sex with me in the way that he had sex with my mother.'

Based on my mother's true confessions, I couldn't believe that they had sex nearly, every night. I couldn't believe that she sucked his cock all the time. Her way of maintaining a happy marriage was to give her man plenty of blowjobs, allow him to cum in her mouth, and all over her face.

It was then that I wondered if my father returned the sexual favor by eating my mother's pussy. I wondered if he loved eating pussy as much as his wife loved sucking cock. Suddenly, so very sexually frustrated, horny, and ready for sex, I wanted him to lick and finger my pussy. I wanted him to masturbate and eat my cunt.

'Cock for pussy and pussy for cock, that's only fair. Eat me, Daddy. Eat me. Eat my pussy,' I thought. 'Daddy? If you eat my pussy and give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and tongue, I'll suck your cock. I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth,' I thought and so wanted to say but I didn't dare. 'I'll even allow you to give me a cum bath. In the way that you used to do with my mother, you can do with me.'

Yet, a sad truth, more women readily suck men's cocks than men eat women's pussy. Now that I thought that, as much as I thought about blowing my father, I thought about him eating me. I thought about my father's face buried between my thighs. I imagined him fingering my black pussy while licking me.

'Lick my pussy, Daddy. Finger me. Eat your daughter's cunt. Make me cum and I'll return the oral sex favor by blowing you,' I thought.

Being the obedient daughter that I am, as if I lived in the wild west instead of an affluent suburb, if my father suddenly fingered my pussy while licking my pussy, I'd gladly let him. Being that it had been a while since I had oral sex, in the way that I'd suddenly love for my father to cum in my mouth, I'd love to cum in my father's mouth, too. In the way that he did with my mother, I wanted him to give me a cum bath. Coated with my Dad's cum, I wanted him to cum all over my face.

# # #

I was so very horny. Yet, what else is new? I was always horny. Especially with my mother terminally ill and finally dying, I wasn't getting any sex. At the very least, I wanted my Dad to feel my tits. As if tits are men's worry stones, men are always feeling and fondling tits. While cuddling on the couch, I sexually fantasized of sucking my father's cock while he felt my tits.

Then, surprising me, I felt his hand fondling the side of my nightgown. Slowly creeping his hand as if he was a masher on a subway, I felt him feel the side of my breast. When he, finally, touched me and felt more of my breast through my mother's flannel nightgown, I was so relieved that my Dad wanted me.

I was so sexually aroused when he rested his hand on the front of my breast. As if testing the water to see what I'd do, he left his hand there without moving it. Then, I felt him feel my breast and cupped my big tit in his hand.

'My father was feeling my tit. He was holding my breast. I couldn't believe it,' I thought.

Then, ever so delicately, as if he was removing a nub from my nightgown, he fingered my nipple. Then, when I didn't resist him feeling my nipple by swatting his hand away, he pulled my nipple, turned my nipple, and twisted my nipple through my nightgown. Making me wet, he was totally, sexually arousing me.

He moved his hand to my other breast and felt that tit, too. As if testing the firmness of a ripe piece of fruit, he gently squeezed it. Then, he fingered that nipple, too. With my nipples so very erect, he pulled, turned, and twisted that nipple, too.

'I can't believe my father is feeling my tits and fingering my nipples,' I thought.

Already horny before, he was making me even hornier now. Obviously, by the attention that he paid them, he loved my big tits. So glad that I wore my mother's flannel nightgown, I only wished that he'd unbutton my nightgown, stick his hand inside, and feel my naked breasts while fingering my naked nipples.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe my father is feeling my tits through my nightgown. Wanting to give him better access to my nightgown clad breasts, by encouraging him, I turned my body toward him. 'Feel my tits and I'll follow you anywhere. Finger my nipples and I'll do anything that you want me to do.'

With my nipples two of my erogenous zones, I loved having my tits felt and fondled while a man fingered my nipples. I couldn't count how many men I stroked, sucked, and fucked from them just feeling my tits while fingering my nipples. With him feeling my big tits and fingering my erect nipples through my nightgown, I remembered being so very wet and so very horny. If he had stuck his cock in my mouth right then and right there, I would have blown him. I would have sucked my father's prick.

# # #

Not stopping him while hoping that he'd continue having sex with me, while pretending that I was engrossed watching the movie, he slowly and stealthily started to unbutton my nightgown while I pretended not to notice. Once unbuttoned, I felt him stick his horny hand inside my nightgown. Sexually aroused with the anticipation of him feeling my naked breasts, I felt his warm, strong hand on my firm, naked breasts. He was feeling my naked tits. My father was fingering my erect nipples.

'Oh, my God. Touch me, Daddy. Feel my tits. Fondle my breasts. Finger my nipples. Make my erect nipples bigger by pulling them, turning them, and twisting them. Make me wetter by sucking them and having your wicked, sexual way with my big, naked tits. Make me your sexual slut and I'll suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth,' I thought. 'I'll even allow you to give me a cum bath.'

My father continued feeling my naked breasts while fingering my nipples. He was making me so very sexually aroused just by feeling my naked tits and playing with my nipples that I thought that I might cum. Obviously, with him spending so very much sexual time with my naked breasts, he loved my naked tits. Glad that my father loved big breasted women and glad that I had big breasts, I was equally glad that my father had a big dick.

"That feels good, Daddy," I said shocked that I said what I said. Yet, not wanting him to stop feeling me and having sex with me, I didn't want him to realize what he was doing and abruptly stop. "I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered," I said giving him my permission to continue.

With my nightgown nearly totally unbuttoned, he pushed open my nightgown and stared at my naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before.

"You have beautiful breasts, Wendy. Your big breasts are exactly like your mother's big breasts," he said fondling my tits while squeezing my tits. "You have the identical breasts of your mother's big tits."

Then, not stopping with him having his wicked, sexual way with my tits, he unbuttoned the last few buttons of my nightgown and exposed the top of my black, trimmed, pubic hair to his horny eyes. As if I wouldn't notice, I felt him ever so slowly and ever so stealthily lift the front of my nightgown. I lifted my hips to allow him to lift my nightgown higher, all the way up to my waist. I was so sexually aroused with sexual anticipation that my father would not only see my naked pussy but hopefully finger my naked pussy, too.

In the way that he stared at my naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before, he stared at my naked pussy as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. Then, as if he owned my cunt, my Dad lovingly cupped my naked pussy in the palm of his hand. Not stopping there, he gently rubbed my clit and fingerfucked my pussy with his fingers while continuing to fondle my breasts and finger my nipples with his other hand.

"Oh, Daddy," I said. "Should we be doing this? You're making me so hot. You're making me so wet. I swear, if you continue masturbating me, you're going to make me cum," I said while hoping that he wouldn't stop.