Daughter Sucks Dad's Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wanted to cum. I needed to cum,' I thought while enjoying the moment of my father's fingers buried in my warm and wet pussy.

"Rub my clit faster, Daddy. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. Don't stop, Daddy. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming," I said collapsing in the softness of the couch as if I had died.

'Instead of stumbling and fumbling in the way that so very many sexually inexperienced me do when fingering a pussy, obviously, my Dad knows his way around a pussy. He knows how to masturbate a cunt,' I thought. 'He gave me such a wonderful orgasm.'

# # #

Instead of enjoying the afterglow of having a sexual orgasm, I wanted more. Not stopping with just one, sexual orgasm, I wanted another. Yet, I was eager to return the sexual favor and give my father a sexual orgasm too. As much as I wanted to stroke and suck his cock, I wanted to fuck his cock, too.

'Stick your cock in my hand, I need to stroke you,' I wanted to say but I didn't. 'Stick your cock in my mouth. I need to suck you,' I thought. Sexually satisfied that he was masturbating me, I didn't want to ruin things by rushing things. 'Yet, I so wanted to blow him. I so wanted to suck my father's big prick. Stick your cock in my mouth, Daddy,' I wanted to say. 'I need to stroke you while sucking you.'

Then, as if his hard, erect prick was knocking on my door, I remembered feeling my father's cock throbbing and pulsating against the side of my head while he felt my tits and continued masturbating my pussy. I remembered wanting to touch his cock, hold his cock, and stroke his cock but, afraid that he may resist me blowing him, I didn't dare. Again, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, then, when he moved my hand to his erect prick, surprising me, his cock was already out of his pajamas.

'This is it,' I remembered thinking. 'This is really it. My father wants me to give him sex in the way that my mother gave him sex.'

My fingers were touching the naked prick of my father. I couldn't believe that I was finally touching his naked dick. I remembered being so very sexually aroused, more sexually aroused than if I was on a date with another man. Unable to stop myself, I took his prick in my hand.

'I can't believe I'm holding my father's prick in my hand while he's fingering my nipples, rubbing my clit, and fingerfucking my pussy,' I thought.

Eagerly taking the hint, I wrapped my fingers around his stiff prick and slowly stroked him. I couldn't believe that I was finally holding my father's hard prick in my soft hand while slowly stroking him. Between him feeling my naked tits, fingering my naked nipples, rubbing my naked clit, fingerfucking and masturbating my pussy, and with me slowly stroking his naked dick, I've never been as sexually excited as I was now.

'My father's cock is so big,' I remembered thinking. 'His prick is so hard. I can't believe I'm giving my father a hand job,' I thought. 'I can't believe I'm stroking his prick. I'd love him to cum all over my hand and all over my naked breasts. I'd love to be awash in his cum. I'd love to be my father's cum slut and his wicked, sexual whore.'

"Oh, Daddy," I finally said. "I can't believe I'm holding your penis in my hand. Your cock is so big and so hard. No wonder why Mommy loved blowing you," I said hinting that I wanted to blow him, too.

Then, surprising me but not shocking me, taking my not so subtle hint that I wanted to blow him, he did what all men do when they're sexually excited with their big, erect dicks out of their pants. He gently pressed down on the back of my head while gently turning my mouth to his erect prick. Obviously, he wanted me to blow him. Obviously, he wanted me to suck his prick. Clearly, in the way that he always did with my mother, he wanted to do with me. He wanted to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath.

I'd do anything, even blow him, to help my father get some much-needed rest. Eager to sexually satisfy him, I couldn't wait to take him in my mouth. I couldn't wait to suck my Dad. No doubt, he wanted to cum in my mouth. No doubt, he wanted me to swallow his cum. No doubt, he wanted to give me, his loving daughter, a cum bath.

As long as he continued fondling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples, with me nearly ready to have a sexual orgasm from him doing just that, I remember eagerly wanting to suck his prick. I couldn't wait to suck my father's dick while stroking him faster and harder. I couldn't wait for him to cum in my mouth. I couldn't wait to swallow his cum.

# # #

Not having to force me, as soon as the head of his cock touch my lips, I opened my mouth. I willingly took my Dad's prick in my mouth. Hard for me to fathom and wrap my horny brain around, I couldn't believe that I had my father's prick in my mouth.

Something that I'd never forget for the rest of my life, in the way that I lost my bikini top at the beach, again at the waterpark, and when he caught me doing naked yoga, I'll never forget this day. Sucking him while stroking him, obviously, he was enjoying what I was doing because he was softly moaning. A longtime coming, I finally was blowing my father.

I couldn't believe that I was blowing my Dad. I was really sucking his cock. If this blowjob didn't get him to sleep, happy that I could help then, I didn't know else I could do to help him through his grief. Wanting to give him a better blowjob that my mother ever gave him, while wanting him to return for more, I wanted to give him the best blowjob of his life.

"Ohhh. Ahh," he said ever so softly.

I stroked my Dad's big prick faster and harder while sucking his erect cock deeper in my mouth. Then, taking control, he put a gentle hand behind my raven-haired head and humped my mouth. Obviously, ready to cum, he humped my mouth faster and harder. Then, as if my mouth was my mother's mouth, he started really fucking my face.

My true honor and my sexual pleasure, I truly enjoyed giving my father a blowjob. I loved sucking his prick. I wanted to sexually please him. I wanted to sexually satisfy him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted him to cum all over my face. I'd willingly do anything to help my Dad to get some sleep much needed sleep.

I wanted more than just giving him the best blowjob. I wanted more than just hoping that he'd sleep. As convoluted in my thinking as I was sexually excited by my thoughts, I wanted him to think of me as my mother. I wanted him to think of me, his daughter, as his surrogate wife. This was my one-in-a-million chance to show my Dad what I could do with my hand and my mouth. This was my opportunity to show him that I could help him find happiness again and finally get some rest.

"Cum, Daddy. Cum," I removed his cock from my mouth to speak before taking his stiff prick in my mouth again.

No longer feeling surreal, this felt so real. I was blowing my father. I was really sucking his cock. I continued sucking him while stroking him harder and faster. I continued sucking him while sucking him deeper. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I needed him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his cum. I needed to swallow his cum.

"Cum, Daddy. Cum," I said removing his cock from my mouth again to speak. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," I said taking his erect prick in my mouth again.

I couldn't wait for him to cum in my mouth. I couldn't wait to swallow his cum. I couldn't wait for my Dad to give me a cum bath. I just wanted my father to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts.

"Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. Suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in your mouth. Blow me, Wendy. Blow me. I can't wait to cum in my daughter's, beautiful mouth," he said humping my mouth and fucking my face.

# # #

Yet, when he called me by my name, when he said blow me, Wendy, as if awakened from a sexual fantasy, he ruined the moment. It was then that I realized that I was having forbidden sex with my father. It was then that I truly understood the forever ramifications of my decision to blow my Dad. What was I thinking? How dare I dress like here and impersonate my mother? How dare I have sex with my father, my mother's husband?

As soon as he said that he can't wait to cum in my mouth, his daughter's, beautiful mouth, with me pretending to be surprised, he did. It was too late for me to stop him or even pull away. My father shot a huge load of cum in my mouth that slowly oozed down my throat, dribbled from my lips, and slid from my chin and neck to pool on my naked breasts. Then, when I finally pulled away from him to lift my head away from him and look up at him, not even having to use my mother's cum bath technique, he exploded a second load of cum.

My Dad ejaculated his cum all over my face, in my eyes, up my nose, in my ear, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. He must have been saving up his cum since my mother died because there was so very much of it. Awash in my father's semen, I had my father's cum dripping from eyebrows, my nose, my mouth, and my chin.

"Daddy! Oh, my God," I said playing the innocent victim while not wanting him to think that I was the incestuous whore that I obviously was. "What the fuck? Are you kidding me," I said acting surprised that he gave me a cum bath?

I looked at him as if he had lost his mind? I acted surprised that he had exploded his cum in my mouth and all over my face. I pretended that all of this was his fault and that he was the one who had taken sexual advantage of me by incestuously seducing me.

"You forced me to blow you," I said even though I willingly sucked his cock. "You forced me to suck your prick," I said wanting to pinned the blame on him. "Then, you ejaculated your cum in my mouth," I said wiping my face, my naked breasts, and my hair with tissues while wanting him to believe that he forced me to blow him.

Pretending that I was angry instead of wanting him to know that I was sexually satisfied, I looked at him as if he had lost his mind and was insane. I looked at him with shame and embarrassment. Then, finally admitting to myself that this was what I wanted all along, I looked at him with as much sexual arousal as I looked at him with gratefulness.

"I swallowed your cum, Daddy. I can't believe that I swallowed your cum," I said still playing the victim. "How could you do that to me, Daddy? How could you force me to suck your prick? How could you cum in my mouth and all over my face? I'm so embarrassed, Daddy. I'm so very embarrassed," I said while feigning my embarrassment while hoping to remove the onus of guilt from me by placing it squarely on him.

# # #

Oddly enough, he looked at me with guilt and shame. He looked at me as if he was as shocked that he ejaculated his cum in my mouth as I was. Clearly, in the way that I was pretending that he forced me to blow him, obviously, he obviously must have known that I wanted to have sex with him. Now, with the onus of guilt removed from my shoulders and firmly placed on my father's shoulders, I pretended that he was the one who sexually abused me.

'Oh, if only men knew the games that we women play to maintain our virtue. No woman wants to be known as a wicked whore. No woman wants the label as an incestuous slut. Yet, I was both of those things and more,' I thought.

Obviously, my mother blew him every night while cuddling with him on the couch. Clearly, with me wearing her nightgown and us looking so very much alike, he must have daydreamt that I was my mother before daydreaming of me. How could I blame him for cumming in my mouth? I couldn't and I don't.

'While we were cuddling on the couch, he must have thought that I was his wife. Or maybe, he knew that I was his daughter. Maybe he always wanted to feel my naked tits and finger my erect nipples. Maybe he always wanted to see my naked pussy, finger my naked cunt, and masturbate me,' I thought.

Trying to make sense of having illicit sex with my father, I couldn't. The only way that I could accept what just happened was to put the onus of blame on him. The last thing that I want was to be psychological scarred from this. This last thing that I wanted was to live a life of guilt and deception when I was the one who sexually seduced my father by impersonating his wife, my dead mother.

'In the way that he looked at me and undressed me with his eyes, maybe, he always wanted to have sex with me. In the way that he stared at my mouth, maybe he always wanted me to blow him. Maybe he always wanted to cum in my mouth, his daughter's mouth. In that he always gave my mother a cum bath, perhaps, he wished that he could give me cum bath, too. Now, with my mother gone, clearly, he can.

"I'm sorry, Wendy. I'm so very sorry. I must have been daydreaming and been sexually fantasizing about your mother. Then, when I felt your breasts through your mother's nightgown while cuddling with you, I must have thought that you were your mother. Then, when I unbuttoned your nightgown, stuck my hand inside, and felt your naked breasts and erect nipples, your big tits felt just like your mother's naked breasts and erect nipples. I'm sorry, Wendy. I'm so very sorry. Please forgive me," he said with sincerity.

I continued wiping his cum from my naked breasts. There was so very much cum. My father must have been so very sexually excited to unload so much cum in my mouth and all over my face. Then, when I looked up at him, he was staring at my naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before. He was staring at my naked tits as if my tits were my mother's naked tits. In the way that he stared at my naked tits, he was making so hot and so horny.

Ready to let him off the hook, with my breasts totally exposed to his horny eyes, instead of being embarrassed, I was suddenly sexually aroused that my father was staring my big tits with sexual desire and wanton lust. To be honest, he sexually excited me when he felt my naked breasts while fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting my nipples. Having already gone too far to stop now, I made a conscious sexual decision that would help the both of us through our grief and pain.

# # #

Instead of pushing my breasts back in my nightgown, instead of buttoning my nightgown, I pulled my mother's nightgown up, over my head, and off. I was naked. My father was seeing me naked. He stared at my naked body, his daughter's naked body, as if he had never seen a naked woman before. In the way that he sexually stared at me made me want him even more.

Instead of just staring, he touched and felt me everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his daughter. Call me a whore, a wicked whore, call me an incestuous slut but I wanted my father to see me naked. I wanted him to see, touch, and feel my naked body. Since he already saw my tits, felt my tits, fingered my nipples, and masturbated my pussy, I wanted to continue having sex with him. Since I already stroked his cock and sucked his cock, I wanted to fuck his cock, too. I wanted to continue having sex with him, too.

"Make love to me, Daddy," I said obviously surprising him by the shocked and sexually excited look on his face. "Give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. I need cum. Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me hard enough and fast enough to make me cum again," I said. "I want you to make me your cum slut. I want you to make me your wicked, sexual whore."

He stood and removed his t-shirt and pajama bottoms. In the way that I was naked, my father was naked, too. With my legs already spread and waiting for him to fill my pussy with his erect prick, my father moved on top of me. The first time romantically kissing my Dad, I parted his lips with my tongue and French kissed him. He returned my French kiss with his long, wet kiss. We were making out. I was making out with my father and my father was making out with me, his daughter.

Then, pulling his lips away from my lips, instead of making love to me and instead of fucking me, he moved his mouth between my legs. He rubbed my clit while fingerfucking my pussy and licking my pussy. My father was eating me in the way that I had sucked him. I couldn't believe he was giving me oral sex in the way that I had given him oral sex. I couldn't believe my Dad was rubbing my clit, fingerfucking my pussy, and licking my pussy.

"Oh, my God, Daddy. You're going to make me cum, again. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Right there, Daddy. Right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fingerfuck me deeper, Daddy. Really fuck my cunt with your long, stiff fingers," I said getting even more sexually aroused while talking sexually dirty to my father. "Lick me faster, Daddy. Lick me harder."

I held my breath while stiffening my legs and arching my back. In the way that he put a gentle hand to the back of my head, I put a firm hand to the back of his head. I mashed his face in my pussy in the way that he humped my mouth and fucked my face with cock. I rubbed my vaginal secretions all over my father's face while he continued licking me and fingerfucking me. In the way that my face was splattered with his cum, his face was all wet with my wetness of my pussy.

"Daddy! Oh, my God, Daddy! I'm cumming. I'm cumming Daddy. Don't stop licking my pussy. Don't stop licking me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Don't stop fingerfucking me. Fingerfuck my cunt deeper, Daddy."

# # #

This time, I relaxed while enjoying the afterglow of having had incestuous sex with my father. While he hugged me, kissed me, felt my breasts, and fingered my nipples, he gave me a moment to enjoy the afterglow of sex before mounting me. We made out as if we were horny teenagers. We made out as if we were husband and wife. Then, we made love. I made love to my father and he made love to me, his daughter.

While making love to me, he started humping me. Humping me harder and humping me faster, no longer making love, instead of making love, my father was fucking me. I couldn't believe my father was fucking me. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my father. For him to fuck me deeper, I moved closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his back.

"Oh, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum again," I said returning his hard, fast humps with my hard, fast humps. "Cum in my pussy, Daddy. Cum in my cunt. It's okay. I want you to cum in my pussy. It's okay. I'm on the pill," I said wrapping my arms tighter around his neck.

After cumming in my mouth and all over my face, I allowed my father to ejaculate his cum in my pussy. I hoped that birth control was enough for me not to get pregnant. The last thing that I wanted was for my father to give me a baby. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever while we continued kissing. Still so very enamored with my naked breasts, he felt my breasts and fingered my nipples while I fingered the head of his cock. Then, as soon as he grew hard again, he mounted me and we fucked again.

From that night forward, as if I was my mother and his wife, we cuddled on the couch. Every night, I stroked his cock and sucked his cock. Every night he ejaculated in my mouth and again all over my face. Every night, he ate my pussy, made love to me, and fucked me. We continued doing that for a year until I found someone else to love and he fell in love with someone else, too. Yet, by having forbidden sex, we eased ourselves through our grief, pain, and sorrow.

Because I had incestuous sex with my father, there wasn't a daughter who was as close to her father as I was. Because my father had illicit sex with me, there wasn't a father who was as close to his daughter as my Dad was with me. Two years later, he danced with me at my wedding while the music played, Daddy's Little Girl. If only they knew that I was Daddy's wicked whore wouldn't they all be surprised?