Daughter Swap Pool Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you happy now?"

"I'm so happy " she said, wrapping her arms around me

"Whenever I want you, hmm?" I asked.

"Whenever you want, Daddy. Promise."

Later that night as I was laying in bed she came into the bedroom, slipped out of her robe and slid in next to me.

"Is this OK Daddy?" she asked

"Of course Baby. This is your bed now too." I replied.

She snuggled into me tight, one hand on my chest.

My hand automatically went to one of her soft, full tits as she cuddled up next to me

"You're not upset with me or anything?" My young Daughter asked.

"Why would I be upset, Baby?" I said, my fingers gently pulling on a hard nipple as I ran my hand along the soft skin of her breast.

"For seducing you."

"No Baby. Of course not. I wanted you too, very much."

She ran her hand along my chest,.

"When you left, when I was little, I missed you so much. I had a couple of boyfriends, and they were terrible."

"Sorry Baby."

"When I was 18 I fucked one of mom's boyfriends. I wanted someone older, I was imagining it was you."

"You fucked your mom's boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"I thought I was into older men. But, I really wanted you."

"That's so hot, Baby." I said smiling, thinking of her fucking my ex's boyfriend.

"When I saw you again I was so excited, I just fell in love with you."

"I shouldn't have left you and your mom, Baby."

"It was so good to have you back. When you moved me in to my college dorm, my roommate was like 'Who the fuck is that yummy dude? Leave him here for me.' and I was so jealous." She said, giggling..

"I remember that."

"I thought about setting you up with my roommate so I could maybe hear you fucking and have her tell me about it later. But I didn't really want anyone else fucking you."

"Wow."

"When I was home I spied on you showering. One time I watched you pee while camping - I was in the RV looking out. Your cock looked so amazing. You just peed and peed and I got a good long look."

"I had no idea, Baby. You watched me shower, hmmm?"

"Sometimes I played with myself while I did. Once I made myself cum watching and I thought you heard me."

"You should have just come in." I said with a smile, pulling her closer.

"Then I met Alyssa, and I started hanging out with her and her dad. Pretty soon he was fucking me. She let on that she was fucking him too. She told me how she seduced him, how long it took. I told her my dream was to fuck my Dad too, and so we planned it out."

"So you were behind this the whole time." I said, shaking my head.

"Sort of. We all were. John got things started. He was happy to help me get you into bed."

"I bet he was. I guess I should break things off with Alyssa."

"She knows. She's got her Dad, and he likes to bring friends over."

"She does his friends?"

"They're nice older guys. They take good care of her."

"What if I bring a friend home?" I said smiling.

"Whatever you want Daddy."

"OK, Baby, now you got me. Now what?"

"We can be together now, Daddy, whenever you want, as long as you want. If you want me."

"You know I do, Baby. You sleep in here with me now,OK?"

"OK, Daddy."

I took her hand and moved it down to my hard cock and her fingers closed around it.

Our conversation had me thick and wet, and she pulled on it gently, her thumb smearing the fat, smooth head with slick precum.

"Your cock hits me just right, Daddy. It's the perfect size - not too big." She said, pulling the covers back.

She rolled on top of me and reached between her legs, and grabbed my swollen hard-on.

"I'll take good care of you Daddy. You won't leave me, promise? "

"I won't leave you, Baby Girl."

She began to rub the smooth head of my cock on her pussy, both slippery and wet.

My gorgeous daughter sat back on my thick cock and it found her opening, sliding into her until she was sitting on the full length.

"Mmm. That's what it's supposed to feel like. Relax Daddy, let me take care of you." She murmured, gently grinding on my meat.

I reached up and took a big pale tit in each hand, her nipples pink and erect.

She leaned back and closed her eyes, and began bouncing on my cock.

I relaxed and let my beautiful redhead girl ride me.

Few would understand or accept this, but it felt so natural, so right. I couldn't believe we weren't together sooner.

John had told me later he was in contact with two other dad's that were fucking their daughters.

"Times are changing man." He said. "They want to talk about swapping, if you're into it."

"Let me think about that." I replied. "I'll get back to you."

It was going to complicate my life for sure, but I could deal with that.

12