All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 07'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
patrick918patrick918over 7 years ago
speechless

WOWWWWW !!!!!! you write some of the hottest storys iv ever read on here .. please keep this going daddy !! we all need to know how things turn out for sweet Brittany ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More family love!

Another great addition to the Fertile Valley saga. I liked hearing a little more about the history and culture of the town and reading about this family that witnessed the town grow and change while they raise their perfect daughter. I like that you always make it clear that the relationships depicted are based on love, not just lust.

Personally I'd still really like to see a chapter about a father-daughter couple making bondage films where the daughter roleplays as classic damsels in distress (superheroine, princess, reporter, detective etc) and is then rescued by her loving daddy, whom she rewards by spreading her legs for breeding. By allowing him to bind her, she's completely trusting her safety to her daddy, whom she knows will never hurt her because he loves her so. He owns her body so he can do what he likes with it, but his only desire is to pleasure her and fulfil their shared fantasies.

Their films recreate the games they played when she would have mommy or daddy tie her up so that daddy could be her hero just like in the stories he'd read her and cartoons he showed her. I'd like to see a variety of scenarios (castle dungeon, abandoned warehouse, mad scientist's lab, train tracks etc) and different types of binding (ropes, straps, tape, bandages, various gags so she can make those delightful mmpphh sounds, maybe even some mummification/cocooning). However, there is no rape or forced stuff; only willing daddy daughter breeding. These films are meant to express the healthy, normal love that daddy and daughter feel for each other and should conform to the standards expected of Fertile Valley residents.

I'd like to hear about the residents of Fertile Valley reactions to the new local films being shown at the cinema (for adults only of course, though maybe there could be kid-friendly versions as well) and if other residents decide to join in. It could be the start of Fertile Valley's new proudly local film series: 'The Damsel Diaries'. The 3H Club could start a collection. I'm sure the couple that started it all would certainly appreciate having others to help act in, film and create sets and props as they become busier with the daughter's swelling belly.

I know all of this is rather outside of your usual stuff, and I've tried to frame it within that context as much as I can. If you don't like it that's fine, I'm just providing you with my unique twist on your scenario and would be immensely pleased if you did decide to write something based on what I've outlined here.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
Another Phenomenal Read

This series continues to be a master's class in fleshing out a setting and in describing incredible sex. You're filthy dialogue is especially good and never feels cheesy. Thank you for writing and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent, as always.

I agree with the other commentors, your stories are 1 of about 6 that I check weekly for updates. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I love that the fertile Valley series has expanded beyond just father/daughter pairings and now we're getting some slutty cuckquean moms involved. Please tell me that there's more to come!

white_lacewhite_lacealmost 7 years ago
please keep this going!!!

I need more chapters please!!!

missvixen555missvixen555about 4 years ago
Great concept

Loved this - so hot :)

diverdown77diverdown77over 2 years ago

i would have loved to read stories on Mom coaching her daughter prior to the BIG Event. Brittany could have been watching her parents and getting down the right techniques

TigersmanTigersman10 months ago

Fantastic story!! I really like the attention to detail, especially explaining about Fertile Valley. I definitely loved how Brittany begged her daddy to get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I consider this chapter as the best one you've ever written. The moment when his wife not only offers him their daughter's pussy, but also any pussy he will create inside their daughter... wow, that was something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES