Daughter Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Delilah was reaching her peak, her father grunted loudly and jammed his cock all the way into the teen throat, cumming directly down it, groaning, "Be a good girl, take daddy's cock! Don't waste a drop! Lick up any that you miss, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Bruce glanced at the phone on the bed and whispered in a tone low enough that the phone couldn't pick up, but which Delilah could hear from the doorway, "Oh Delilah, be mine, baby, all mine..." as his cock pulsed, delivering his seed into the stomach of his daughter's friend.

Delilah's orgasm flashed inside her like a bolt of lightning, and it took everything she had to not cry out as she collapsed onto her back, writhing on the floor and drooling around what she now knew was a copy of her father's cock. Delilah's eyes were unfocused as she squirted for the first time, uncontrollably drenching the wall next to the bedroom door and leaving a puddle under her ass.

Delilah could barely move, aftershocks running through her body as she convulsed on the floor. By the time she could get up, her dad was lying back on his bed with his eyes closed and a look of contentment while Lacy worked on him with red eyes and a very wet and sloppy looking face.

The revelation of incestuous desire excited Delilah more than she ever thought possible. Weak and unsure of what to do next, Delilah removed her shirt and wiped up her sex juices coating the wall and floor as best she could while trying to remain undetected then crawled back to her room and into her bed.

Lacy's voice came through the phone, "I'll get another load out of you, Daddy, no matter what. I know how you love to wake up."

Bruce only groaned.

Loud licking and kissing sounds made it clear that Lacy was delicately worshiping the cock that gave her face a good and proper fucking. "Yummy!"

Delilah fell asleep to the soothing sounds of cock worship coming from her phone, as a swirl of thoughts and emotions ran through her. There were so many things she learned about her daddy in such a short time.

Delilah's dad loved sex. Delilah's dad loved blowjobs. Delilah's dad wanted a little slut. Also, from the way it looked and sounded...

Delilah's dad wanted his daughter's body.

And his cock... it looked so... perfect. Even, delicious...

Delilah used the last of her energy to masturbate one more time before drifting to sleep, trying to copy her friend's actions.

"Daddy wants me," Delilah thought. "Daddy wants my body."

Lacy's voice came through the phone again, softer than before. "Am I a good girl, Daddy? Did I take good care of the cock that made me?"

More thoughts ran through Delilah's head. "Daddy wants my body, I want his cock."

"A little girl should take care of her daddy's cock," Lacy said, talking to both father and daughter.

A feeling rushed through Delilah, a feeling that somehow made her even hornier. Jealousy.

"That should be my cock," Delilah thought. "Mine! Only mine, only my cock, only mine! I'll take care of you, Daddy, give me your cock, give me your cum..."

Those thoughts repeated through her head over and over as she listened to her best friend work to once more steal the paternal semen that belonged to Delilah by birthright.

Delilah finally drifted to sleep after cumming again, her muffled voice trying to cry out, "Oh, Daddy!" around her dildo as she drenched her bed with her gushing pussy.

Delilah slept with her Daddy's copycock on the pillow next to her. She dreamed of her daddy.

---

"Did you enjoy the show?" Lacy spoke into her phone as she used her finger to wipe up stray drops of cum and bring them up to her tongue.

When there was no reply, Lacy correctly guessed that her friend must have fallen asleep after having a series of powerful orgasms and stopped the call.

"That was amazing, Lacy," Bruce said to the teen fawning over his manhood. "Having your friend listen was a huge turn-on, and doing it when Delilah is in the house just made it so much riskier and erotic, even if she's focused on her game. Damn, more women should be like you."

Lacy knew that Bruce wanted a monogamous relationship and Lacy wasn't the kind of girl that could give that to him. He wanted a girl almost exactly like Lacy, a cock worshiping slut, but a girl who was only his slut. To Bruce, there was a world of difference between calling a girl "a slut" and "his slut." The former only drained his balls, the latter stole his heart.

"Oh, I dunno, I think lots of girls are like me, they just need to be taught." Lacy grinned mischievously as she snuggled Bruce's cock and took in its manly scent.

Bruce fell asleep to pleasant thoughts of holding his Delilah close in a distinctly un-fatherly way. In his dreams, Delilah bounced on his cock as her tummy expanded and looked into his eyes, saying, "I love you, Daddy."

Bruce spurted into Lacy's mouth, groaning, "Oh, Delilah," as she successfully sucked him off one last time while he slept.

Lacy's stomach filled up with even more warm cum as she thought about how happy her friend was soon going to be, if all went according to plan. Lacy loved playing matchmaker. She could tell that Bruce had more than carnal feelings for his daughter. Lacy came hard the first time that Bruce shouted out Delilah's name as she took his cock in her throat and knew that his cock yearned for the holes it owned. Lacy didn't mind being used as a surrogate daughter, as pretty much every dad she ever sucked off liked to fantasize about his daughter, taking ownership of the holes of the body he made, but this was different. The way they looked at each other, there was something deeper, a romantic love that they both repressed. When they were together, they each had a softened demeanor and looks of longing that one would see on a couple that was destined to love each other for decades.

Unfortunately, they were father and daughter, and there was a pesky societal taboo that prevented them from acknowledging their feelings for each other.

Lacy was going to fix that. And if she got to swallow cum from some prime daddycock while she was at it, then all the better.

The first step was showing her friend how happy a girl could be when she submits to cock. Next, she got a special kit that let you copy a cock for a toy, and used it on Bruce. She did this for all of her favorite penises and had a collection of them proudly displayed on a shelf in her bedroom. They were unlabeled, but that wasn't a problem because she could tell which one was which blindfolded, using either her hands or her mouth. This phallus, however, had two duplicates created: one for Lacy to keep and one to give to the daughter it made. It was important for Delilah to practice pleasing it and showing it the reverence it deserved. Lacy was convinced that she could train her friend to yearn to be on her knees and doing her best to gobble her daddy's knob in whatever way he instructed. Lacy could see in her friend the need for seed, whether she admitted it yet or not, and this master cum guzzler was going to make sure her friend's perfect lips learned to attach themselves to daddycock like a magnet, quick to envelop it when nearby and only detaching reluctantly and with a freshly coated throat or face. Her mission wouldn't be complete until the day Lacy visited her friend's house and walked in on Delilah blowing Bruce with pride. Lacy knew that someday, Delilah would even lick up stray cum off the floor after she realized how precious, not to mention delicious, it truly is. At that moment, she would truly have a sister.

If anyone could say one thing about Lacy, is that she was persistent, especially when it came to cock. After tonight, she was sure her friend was on track to be her daddy's slut.

Lacy dressed and quietly maneuvered out of the house to go home. She hoped to have enough energy to eat breakfast, which for her involved an open invitation to crawl under the kitchen table in multiple houses in the neighborhood. All she had to do was pick which one.

---

Delilah woke up to the start of the weekend to the sound of birds chirping outside of her window and the smell of cooking bacon. She rubbed her eyes as she stirred awake when the memories of last night rushed to her head.

Last night, when Lacy stole her daddy's cum from her.

A strong wave of jealousy washed over Delilah.

"It should be mine!" Delilah thought. "You suck so many cocks, that one should be mine! My daddy, my cock!"

Delilah surprised herself as she suddenly felt so possessive of her father and his big cock. But why shouldn't it be hers? She came from it, so she should get to suck it! She should get his seed!

Once more, Delilah found herself fantasizing of her father and gave herself a satisfying orgasm.

How could she look her father in the eyes after seeing him fuck Lacy's face? Unsure of what to do next, Delilah picked up her phone, snapped a photo of her dildo, and sent it to her best friend with the text, "Thanks for the copy, but I saw you get the real thing last night."

Thirty seconds later, she got a photo reply of Lacy sitting under a table while sticking a thick cock between her lips with the text, "Eating breakfast, but let's talk later."

Delilah couldn't be mad at her cum-crazed friend and decided to go downstairs for her some bacon and eggs.

Bruce stood at the stove working on the bacon as Delilah came around the corner.

"Morning, Daddy," Delilah chirped as she walked over to the kitchen table. "What's the occasion?"

"Just felt like cooking for my sweetheart," Bruce said. He turned around to look at his daughter, "How do you want your eggs?"

Bruce's eyes raced up and down his daughter's body, taking in her beauty, when Delilah realized she didn't dress up as much as normal. In fact, she only had on two things, a short t-shirt and panties.

Delilah looked down at her dad's crotch. She couldn't help it. Her rightful property was inside those shorts.

"Over-easy is good, if you're making toast," Delilah told her father. She moved to sit at the table as they avoided meeting each other's gaze.

"Sure, honey," Bruce said as he snapped his head up and turned back around. "I know how you like dipping toast in your eggs."

Delilah sat down and read the advice column in the morning paper. She wondered if anyone ever wrote in asking for advice about how to successfully drink their father's sperm.

"So how was last night?" Bruce asked.

Delilah's face turned red and she stammered out, "Umm, what, um, what do you mean?"

"Your raid, sweetie," Bruce clarified. "Did you clear it? Get any good loot?"

Bruce used to play WoW so he knew all the lingo and enjoyed keeping up to date on the game, living vicariously through his daughter since he couldn't devote the time to play anymore. Sure he could play casually, but it wasn't quite the same as being competitive at the top-tier.

"Oh right, um, nothing for me dropped," Delilah said. "It was OK, though, I'll get something soon."

Bruce slid a plate in front of Delilah with put down a cup of coffee for her.

"Thanks, Daddy," Delilah said.

"You're welcome, pumpkin," Bruce replied. "Hope it helps you recover. It must have been rough last night, you look tired. Hope you weren't up too late."

Delilah looked up into her dad's eyes. "Yeah, but you know, last night was still great. Better than I thought it could be." Then Delilah joked, "I really need new chest armor for my character, they have better stats and make her look super slutty."

"Hah, but you'll always be prettier than some computer-generated character. My little girl is gorgeous." Bruce flashed a smile at his daughter, but didn't notice her blush or that she suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach.

Bruce started to sit down with his own breakfast and didn't notice as Delilah slyly looked at dad's crotch again while she licked her lips.

Delilah chewed on a strip of bacon and said, "Mmm, Daddy, this is good, you should make this more often."

"I didn't know you liked anything I made so much."

"Oh yeah Daddy, just let me know when you make something tasty and I'll gobble it down," Delilah's pussy started to leak.

Bruce imagined his daughter gulping his sperm but quickly put aside any idea that is what she meant.

The tension between them was broken when Bruce's cell phone rang.

"Oh drat, it's work. I wanted to eat breakfast with you. Sorry hon, I'm on call."

"It's OK daddy, go take care of it, I'll be around all day."

Bruce left the room to take care of work issues and Delilah finished up her breakfast. When she got up, she noticed a small puddle of female juices left behind.

"I bet Daddy would think this is a waste," she thought as she cleaned the chair.

---

Delilah read incest stories on her phone in the back corner while she waited at a mostly empty restaurant in a local mall for her friend.

"Hi slut," Lacy joked as she slid into the booth across from Delilah. "What's up?"

Delilah could only roll her eyes as she said, "Hey Lacy, thanks for meeting me."

"No problem, I need to give my mouth a rest anyway, I feel a little sore," Lacy said with a smile as she rubbed her jaw with both hands.

Delilah blushed slightly. "That's kind of what I need to talk to you about. I need your help. I mean, um..."

"Oh is my girl ready to finally get stuffed with cock?"

"I just... I saw you last night. I saw you with Daddy."

Lacy saw an opportunity to push forward her plan. "So let me guess, you're jealous. You want it all to yourself, and you're going to warn me to stay away so you can drown in his creamy cum."

"No, well, yes, um, I mean..." Delilah was clearly flustered. "Do you have to say it so loud?"

The waiter came to give them glasses of water and to take their orders right then, as if to maximize Delilah's embarrassment, before leaving them alone again.

"Girl, if I learned one thing in my life, it's that you shouldn't be ashamed of what you want." Lacy took a sip of water. "You want your dad's cock, then you take it. It's yours. I'm living my dream right now, and besides, I mostly started sucking off your dad to help you guys out."

Delilah clearly looked confused so Lacy got up to go around the table and sit next to her.

"I'll explain. Look here," Lacy said as she brought out her phone and opened a website. "This is your dad's dating profile."

Lacy went through the standard stuff about wanting a romantic partner, someone to share interests with, and all the normal stuff.

"I might settle down for the right cock someday, but I find lots of good older men on sites like this." Lacy went through the profile, outlining points that interested her. "Look here, on the main part, it says he prefers women who wear skirts and dresses whenever they are with him, and that he's a little perverted. It's like he wants to say stuff that is a lot more freaky but doesn't want to be banned from the site. Then I looked at the questions section. There's a bunch of questions on different topics, like lifestyle or hobbies, but there are also questions on sexual topics. He answered a lot of those."

Delilah felt herself becoming flustered as her friend showed her a window into her father's desires.

"Like here," Lacy continued, "it's a question asking if tongue piercings turn him on, and he said 'yes, because it usually means the girl loves oral sex, but he won't require his girl have one.' And on the question about if he likes anal sex, he said, 'I should own all of my girl's holes, or she's not my girl.'"

Delilah squirmed in her seat due to the heat coming out of her sex. Lacy kept reading. "Then here, the question, 'Would you be disappointed if your partner refused to give you oral sex?' he answered, 'I can't be in a relationship if my girl doesn't worship my cock. She has to truly enjoy it or we can't be together. She should want to swallow lots of my cum.' Then here, there's a question about if he would perform oral sex on his partner, and he said, 'I'm tasting my girl whenever I want.'"

"Oh God," Delilah squeaked out, suppressing a moan. She wished she had on a short skirt like her father wanted, it would be easier to play with herself. Lacy wouldn't mind.

Lacy saw her friend get more turned on, loving the effect of the words she was reading. "Then here, he says he would love his girl to give him road head, and on this question, he wants to be able to wake his woman up with his cock, and fantasizes about his girl blowing him in front of other people."

Delilah couldn't help herself anymore, she had to finger her twat. Her mind was overflowing with fantasies of her giving her daddy everything he ever wanted, to be his perfect girl, his personal slut, and his three-hole whore. She slipped one hand into her tights as discreetly as she could, covering herself with a cloth napkin.

"This next one is really hot too, he said he likes to be called Daddy during sex." Lacy saw her friend touching herself.

"You're really hot for dad cock aren't you? Well, that's good because he's really into you. I mean, you don't see him check you out when you turn around, but I do. He eats you up with his eyes. Oh yeah, also he really gets going when I call him Daddy. I have to be careful or he's almost too much for me to handle. When you're not around, he yells out all sorts of stuff while stuffing my face, about how he made his little girl's body so he owns it, and how he's going to mark her as his. He calls me 'Delilah' the entire time and looks at a picture of you that he keeps on the nightstand during most of our sessions. Your daddy has the hots for you something fierce. I'm pretty jealous."

Delilah could barely keep her eyes open and her breathing became shorter. Lacy brought up another website, this time one explicitly for more adult connections, and catered to practically any kind of fetish.

"I found him on here, too." Lacy scrolled through the profile. "Here's where all of his kinks are laid bare. He explicitly says he's a 'Daddy Dom' and that he's into incest fantasy. He even has some journal entries written here about a girl with a description similar to you, like this one where he's walking around a public park with a girl who proudly lets everyone see his cum drip down her face and drool down her legs..."

Delilah had reached her boiling point and brought her head down to the table as she shuddered from orgasm.

Just then, the waiter came to deliver their food and said, "Is your friend alright?"

Lacy saw a big bulge pushing out his slacks and couldn't help herself. Clearly, he had overheard some of what she had been saying and needed relief or else he couldn't do his job properly. Poor guy, he needed help. "Yeah, she's fine, couldn't you help me with something in the restroom?"

Lacy dragged the waiter to the restroom to drop to her knees for her own free appetizer while Delilah nibbled on her fries and thought of all the ways she would be happy by making her daddy happy.

"First," Delilah thought, "I need shorter skirts."

---

An hour later, Delilah and Lacy were looking through the stores in the mall for some clothes for Delilah to wear that would be perfect for turning her daddy into a drooling sex pervert, ready to claim his property with his hard pipe.

Delilah had a few shirts that showed off her cleavage, some nice summer dresses that did the same but also gave a kind of "innocently sexy" look, and a couple skirts that went way above the knees but weren't difficult to flip over her ass, just like in one of the incest stories that her Daddy wrote about her.

Once more, Delilah had to fight off the horniness she felt when she thought of how thousands of people had read and masturbated to stories written about her. She had more important things to do right now.

Lacy knocked on the door to give a couple more skirts to her friend, and when Delilah opened the door, she saw Lacy holding the hand of a noticeably nervous older male with a wedding band.