Daughter Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Mr. Chadwick, I ran into him and his wife, she's looking at kitchen or bathroom stuff or whatever. He clearly looked bored so I offered to take him off of Mrs. Chadwick's hands for a few minutes. Here, these skirts will make it impossible for your dad to not bend you over."

"Lacy!" Delilah said, looking around.

"Oh don't worry, he won't tell. I bet he's jealous of your dad." Lacy grabbed the man's crotch and pulled him into the adjacent changing room.

Delilah tried on the skirts her friend gave her, and Lacy was right. With Delilah's ass filling them out, they sent the message, "Fuck me. Own me. Breed me." One by one, Delilah tried on all the skirts as she heard her friend first unbuckle a belt, then progress from tender licking to brutal face fucking that shook the shared wall.

Delilah went to the checkout desk to buy her new daddy-pleasing outfits and waited for her friend to come out of the changing room. When Lacy finally emerged, her hair was a little messy and the front of her shirt was wet with saliva and cum. Other than that, she looked almost the same as before. Delilah was surprised.

"Makeup kit and wet wipes," Lacy told her friend as she zipped up her purse. "A good cum dumpster doesn't leave home without them."

---

Delilah returned home after 10 PM, and she could see the lights in the house were off, indicating that her daddy was already asleep.

"Poor Daddy, he probably worked all day, even though it's a Saturday. I'll see if I can help him."

With a smile on her face, Delilah went up to her room and changed. She swore to herself that she would never wear pants when she was with Daddy ever again unless he told her to. That thought might surprise other little girls, but not Delilah. Submitting to Daddy felt like the right thing to do. Throughout her life, Delilah had rarely defied her father, a fact she was proud of. In fact, she bought a cute low-cut t-shirt that exposed a lot of cleavage and declared "Daddy's Girl" in a sparkly, cursive font. Wearing it made Delilah feel claimed. Now she could hardly wait to be claimed for real.

---

Bruce woke to the feeling of a small hand holding the base of his cock straight up as a tongue lightly brushed over it. He could see his bedroom door was slightly open and a soft light came in through it, allowing him to see the outline of a female form with long hair splayed out between his outstretched legs.

"Oh I love it when you wake me up like this, but my daughter..."

Delilah made a sexy mewling sound as she settled into her new favorite position.

"That's so sexy Lacy, I've never heard you make that sound before."

Delilah was happy that even though it was the first time she sucked her father's cock, there was already something about her that he liked better. Bruce couldn't see it, but Delilah's eyes half-closed as she fell deeper into her cock-daze. Delilah moaned and mewled with pleasure as she gently, gingerly kissed and licked the rigid pole that was the reason she was alive today.

"You're acting so different," Bruce said as he gave himself over to the ministrations of the teenage goddess who thirsted for his seed. "So slow, so deliberate. I knew you loved to suck cock, but this is almost like you..."

A heavy pause filled the room as Delilah kept up her daughterly duty, communicating her response through actions instead of words.

Bruce knew.

"This is yours now, babe," Bruce said to his daughter.

Breaking her silence, Delilah slipped her mouth off the paternal prick and held it against her cheek as she said, "And I'm yours," before sliding the cock head back in her mouth and dancing her tongue around it.

"I want to see you," Bruce told his daughter before he flicked on the lamp on his nighstand. "So beautiful. I can't believe I'm so lucky."

"Me neither," Delilah said with a mouth full of cock.

Delilah was bringing her father close to the edge and backing him off like a true fellatrix. Her practice had paid off, and she sucked cock lick a cum-drunk whore even though she had yet to experience the pleasure of a mouth full of an entire load produced entirely for her pleasure.

"Oh Delilah, I love you," Bruce said to his cute offspring that suckled at the source of her life. "More than a daughter, more than a sex object. I want you completely, like a man loves a woman, like..."

Delilah looked deep into her father's eyes, took her mouth off the phallus she had devoted herself to, and said, "...like a husband loves a wife?" Delilah went back to her task without breaking eye contact.

"Yes!" Bruce moaned, his daughter striking upon the most erotic thought to enter his mind: his daughter as his wife.

Delilah continued her work on her well-endowed daddy and tilted her head to show him the puppy-dog eyes that always got her what she wanted. "Will you feed me all of your cum?"

"Yes," Bruce moaned.

*Lick, suck* "Will you take my ass?"

"Oh yes, I want to, so badly."

*Kiss* "Will you show me off? Let me suck you no matter who's watching?"

"Oh God, baby, yes, I'd be so proud, be my little cum bucket, my cum dumpster..."

"Can I suck you whenever I want? As long as I want? I want to curl up on my daddy's lap for hours."

"Yes, my love, as much as you want. As long as you learn to get face-fucked."

That was exactly what Delilah wanted to hear. She stopped her oral assault to looked deep into her Daddy's eyes.

"Will you give me a little sister?"

Delilah clamped down over her very own daddycock in preparation for what would happen next.

Bruce roared out, "OH YES! I'll knock you up with your own sister! Your belly will be so big, I'll be so proud, so happy... show you off to everyone, my little fuck puppet, my little princess, my perfect angel, I love you so..."

Father and daughter looked into each other's eyes as spurt after spurt of daddycum, the most precious thing a man can give a woman he loves, filled Delilah's mouth. The love she felt flow into her soul caused her tear up as she shivered with pleasure. Her friend Lacy drank the fluids of many men, and perhaps that was her true calling; that was for Lacy to decide on her own. Delilah, however, wanted and needed only one man. Nothing else mattered. Tasting him, connected with him, loving him as much as he loved her, and knowing her proper place would be serving him while on her knees or any other position he desired: that was true happiness. It was as if she had a religious experience, ripples running up and down her body as she orgasmed and struggled to stick to her plan to prove her devotion to the man she loved.

When Bruce had stopped cumming, Delilah crawled up the bed to her daddy and opened her mouth to show that she got every drop of his life-giving juice before gulping it all down.

"I'm so happy, Daddy, I love you too. I hope you mean all those things you said. Teach me everything. Teach me how to please you, show me how to be a mommy. I want to kiss you now, but..."

Bruce interrupted the light of his life mid-sentence by lunging forward and kissing her lips. For the next ten minutes, father and daughter writhed together in bed, intertwining their tongues and bodies. Bruce explored his daughter's nubile body with his hands, palming her ass and kneading her tits. When he felt that her skirt barely went past the bottom of her ass, he could feel life coming back to his erection.

For the rest of the night, consummated their new taboo relationship again and again. The bedsprings in the master bedroom squeaked louder than they ever had before and the headboard pounded indentations into the drywall.

After her first cunt-full of cum, Delilah couldn't help herself and sent Lacy a pic of her daddy's cum drooling out of her pussy with the message, "He's mine now."

A few minutes later, Lacy received another message that she would vigorously masturbate to when she saw it: a picture of Delilah's mouth on her daddy's cock with the text, "I need to learn. Teach me to please my daddy."

In the morning, Bruce woke up to find his daughter still in his bed.

"I really am the luckiest man alive," Bruce said, admiring his daughter's form before going to the bathroom.

When Bruce returned, he found his daughter still in his bed, but in a new position: face down, ass up, with a bottle of lube sitting between her. Delilah wiggled her cute ass at him while she reached back with her hands and pulled apart her ass cheeks.

"No breakfast until you take one more," Delilah said without turning her head.

Bruce's base instinct took over and his cock hardened back to full strength before he groaned and said, "Oh yes, so perfect, mmmm..." and positioned himself behind his daughter.

"You own all of me Daddy," Delilah moaned as Bruce pushed to get his cockhead inside of her. "Anywhere, anytime, I'm yours. You don't even have to ask."

"Such a perfect girl," Bruce said as his daughter's sphincter gave way. "I'm so lucky. I'm the luckiest man alive. I promise to make sure you always know that."

---

A half-hour later, Delilah was happily making breakfast in the kitchen while her father sat at the table reading the morning paper. At least, he tried to, as Delilah cooked bacon and eggs with an apron on and nothing underneath, streaks of her Daddy's seed showing off his complete domination of her body.

Both of them hoped she would be pregnant soon, and knew that they would have to find a place accepting of their new lifestyle. There were rumors of a seemingly idyllic place, not too far away, called Fertile Valley. Bruce read about it on the forums he frequented and promised himself to look into it later.

But now, Bruce could see that Delilah just finished cooking and was now at the counter, slightly bent over to plate everything.

Delilah turned around. "You sit right there, Daddy. I'll bring you your plate, and I'll eat under the table." She then winked and smiled before turning back around, happy and content with her new role as a submissive daughter-wife. Cooking for Daddy just felt right. Delilah looked forward to making sure her man was as well taken care of at the dinner table as he was in bed (and in the living room, and the back yard, and driving in the car...). Her pussy started to leak more of her own juices in response.

Bruce was hungry but couldn't help himself from getting up out of his seat. Whether it was her erotic visual display, the pheromones she gave off just for her daddy, or something else, when it came to his daughter, his cock called the shots. His growling stomach would have to wait.

Delilah felt her father's hands on her ass as he pulled her back to bend her over further.

"Daddy, the food will get cold! Oh! Oh, Daddy..."