Daughter Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy loved her daddy and wasn't sure what she wanted to do after high school, but she knew that after tonight, her mind would be more clear and the Lord would provide direction. All of her classes had been so distracting and it would be good to soon have all of that over and done with. The school year was practically over, and due to all of her advanced courses she had taken, Lucy had more college credits than any other student in FVHS history. College acceptance letters had started to come in and the future had so many possible paths.

There was more to be excited for tonight than the dance, however. By the grace of God, Lucy was at her peak fertility that day; Tom had confirmed it that morning by sampling the taste and texture of her sexual juices.

Lucy had been dripping wet practically all day, ever since her daddy fingered her while dropping her off at school. "He was so sweet," Lucy thought, "sacrificing His morning blowjob because He saw how antsy I was, and how badly I needed to cum." Lucy recalled His massive erection strained against His pants as He fingered her, describing to her how later that night she'd be getting pregnant if God willed it, and that all of His cum was being saved for her womb to make her future sibling.

Lucy was thirsty for Daddy's cum and she had a strong urge to lean over and engulf the cock she loved with her mouth and bob her head while making the gagging sounds that he loved so much. She resisted that urge, however, and Lucy's eyelids fluttered and vision blurred as she lost focus on the world around her, feeling His fingers move around inside of her. This wasn't the first time she had been touched sexually in the "senior drop-off" area, where many good girls take advantage of their last chance for a helping of the cock that owned them before school started. The car ahead of them had a girl in a cheerleading uniform bobbing her head on the lap of her own daddy in the way that Lucy had done herself many times before (and wished she was doing right now). The car behind them had bad shocks and squeaked as another daughter sat on her Daddy's lap, bouncing up and down to a rhythm of love.

All day, during class and after she got home, the thought of that delicious, creamy daddy-seed once more filling up her unprotected, fertile pussy made Lucy horny beyond belief. But Lucy didn't touch herself, not even once. Daddy explicitly said she should not touch herself before he got home. Besides, there were important things to do. Lucy needed to finish some chores and prepare for her big night. There was no time to wantonly slam her favorite vibrator in and out of her tight snatch while crying out for Daddy to breed her; she did that enough most other days.

"What can I do?" Lucy thought. "I must distract myself. I must resist temptation and obey His will. It's already practically a miracle that I changed clothes in the bedroom when I got home without losing control..."

Lucy thought of how it would have been so easy to slip. her vibrator was on the nightstand, and some of her daddy's laundry was in the hamper in the bedroom they shared. All she has to do was take one of his worn shirts, hold it to her face to breathe in his scent, slide that vibrator inside her already lubricated and quivering cunt, flick the switch and...

"No," Lucy said out loud to herself. "Daddy said no."

Determined to once again prove her obedience, Lucy went to the kitchen to work on the dishes. There was still some work to be done cleaning plates, pots, and pans.

Lucy started working on the mess, lathering up and rinsing, trying to think of anything that wouldn't make her hornier. This was difficult to do, considering how difficult it was to find a spot anywhere in the house that she hadn't been fondled, groped, and fucked by Daddy.

"I have to finish researching and making index cards for my debate class final," Lucy thought. "Let's see, what angles haven't I covered yet on the topic of... What was it again? Oh yes, education reform. I'm arguing for the benefits of increasing the number of rooms per student for conjugal parent visits..."

Lucy thought back to her last debate a few weeks ago, when in front of the class, she had to keep a straight face and not react as she felt a line of cum slowly drip down her leg. It wasn't an unusual sight for seniors at this school and she would not get in trouble for the display, but the other students would be surprised. Lucy was always considered a serious, studious girl and everyone would finally find out that she was now a three-hole whore for him. Debate class was her first period, and that morning while being dropped off at school, Daddy parked in the far corner of the parking lot while Lucy did what she could to make sure she didn't have her next period. It was a safe day, but that didn't temper the enthusiasm with which Lucy bounced on his lap before school. She acted like a true slut for the one and only man in her life. If anyone walking by had any doubt of what might be happening it would be extinguished when they saw Lucy's panties draped over the steering wheel.

As she stood up and spoke her arguments and counter-arguments, Lucy could feel the proof of her Daddy's love move slowly down her leg, past the hem of her plaid skirt. Lucy finished her speaking points and sat down just as a number of students saw a peek of the paternal seed, causing hard-ons and wet pussies alike. As casually as she could, Lucy reached down to act as if she was straightening her skirt instead of wiping up the delicious cum and bringing it to her mouth to lick up and swallow.

"Daddy put so much of Himself in me this morning," Lucy thought as more cum leaked out of her. It felt almost as if he was there with her. The recurring trail of cum and the feelings it gave her helped Lucy to have the confidence to win her debate.

Back in the present, with a lot of effort to avoid distractions, Lucy finally finished her notes. Of course, her mind immediately drifted to what it wanted most. "I'm done preparing. All I need now is Daddy's cock. So tasty, all mine..."

Lucy tightened her thighs as she snapped out of her trance.

"No! OK brain, think of something else, something not sexy. No cum, nothing tasty, nothing big and hard and all mine..."

Lucy anxiously looked around for something to grab her attention, eventually peering out the window in front of the kitchen sink to see a beautiful view. While they lived in the suburbs, Lucy had been raised to appreciate nature. The muffled sound of tweeting songbirds in the oak tree outside came in through the closed window and Lucy reached up and opened it up to hear them better.

The sounds of her avian friends were clearer now, but so was something else: the sounds of cock worship.

The distinctive sounds of a slurping mouth and the purring of a satisfied daughter drifted in through the now-open window from the porch next door. It looked like the neighbors, Jessica and her daddy, were relaxing in their backyard with a leisurely afternoon cock worshiping session.

Usually, Lucy would be happy to see her neighbor and friend show off her top-notch skills, but today it would make following Daddy's command so much harder. "Oh Lord, give me the strength to endure," Lucy spoke with closed eyes.

The display going on next door made it extremely difficult for Lucy to not run to the bed and spend the next hour performing self-love. Only a few meters away, a content man was lounging in the yard as his own dutiful girl noisily worshipped the cock that made her. Lucy couldn't look away, not that it would help if she could. Loud lip-smacking, contented sighs and moans, sexy wet sounds of a cock making it to the back of a good girl's throat, and the praises of a daddy for his daughter as she took him balls deep pierced Lucy's reality and further lubricated her pussy.

Jessica frequently sucked her father off, not just in the backyard, but pretty much everywhere. Whenever they were at a restaurant, you could be sure that at some point, Jessica would be under the table. Her daddy swore no other girl had ever swallowed as much cum as his precious girl, as she was trained her to keep him dry 24/7, almost every load going down her greedy throat. They had their own channel on a porn website where they had free videos showing off their mutual love and Jessica's paternal cum lust. An increasing amount of money came in for their live cam shows to people who wanted to see a real father and daughter commit incest. Even without that taboo, it was a delight to many to observe a beautiful girl with long brown hair whose happiness was directly proportional to how much of her time was spent with her mouth stuffed with daddycock. People would pay to watch the pair in bed together, each of them reading a different book. The catch was that while Jessica's mouth stuffed with hard cock while she read, but she wasn't aggressively trying to get to the nectar inside, just occasionally moving her tongue and mouth. She was enjoying the closeness but mostly concentrated on reading. The couple also connected that way while watching movies and TV shows together, or when Jessica's daddy read her an erotic bedtime story. Anyone who watched them for even one minute could tell that they were good together, making a lot of other couples jealous. It was a very popular online channel. Tom and many other daddies would instruct their little girls by watching Jessica's skills, referencing her almost like a gold standard, even though only one man could ever use the little slut's mouth. Most daddies used Jessica as an oral role model for their own girls. It was common for girls to hear their daddies say things, "Remember to show it to me before you swallow, like Jessica," and "Finish every drop. Do you think Jessica would waste any?" Even Lucy's father said similar things to her, and she would almost be jealous of the sex goddess next door, but she knew that those things were only said to help in her own oral education. Besides, each girl was specially-made for her own daddy's use, and both daddies were very possessive of their treasured girl. No way would either Daddy ever stray.

Jessica's most popular series of videos was for teaching different techniques for oral Daddy-love, but Lucy didn't need to watch them, as Jessica gave live demonstrations frequently. Just last week, Lucy was visiting Jessica and was offered some ice cream while Jessica instead ate her own frozen snack, made special just for her. Jessica's daddy made sure to save every spurt of his seed that he produced when his daughter wasn't around so that she could enjoy it later. Jessica was lucky enough to get the vast majority of his cum nice and fresh, but she still always wished there was a lot more of his frozen cum for her when she was home without him. It was more than the taste that Jessica loved (and it tasted wonderful to her), it was that it was from her daddy, practically a part of him. Jessica had no interest or craving for any cum besides the delicious treat her daddy made for her, and while she was an extremely generous and virtuous person, Jessica would never let anyone else have even a tiny bit of her frozen prize. During that last visit, just like most others, Lucy got to see Jessica get face-fucked like a sex doll when Jessica's daddy came home. After seeing this, Lucy wound up so horny she did her best to duplicate her friend's performance at home with Tom, and followed it up with a good pussy pounding and then a satisfying butt-fuck. Lucy always felt the most loved and owned when she had His cum in all three of her holes while being held close, spooning in bed.

Despite the obscene display going on right outside, Lucy steeled her resolve. "I can do this. I can finish cleaning. As long as my hands are busy, they can't disobey Him."

Lucy squirmed and her thighs rubbed together as she stood at the sink, trying as hard as she could to concentrate on working. She grabbed the stock pot and started to scrub. There were some bits that seemed practically glued to the surface so she started to give it a little elbow grease.

"This is tough!" Lucy thought as she leaned into the pan, vigorously scrubbing. "Next time I should take care of cleaning the cookware right after dinner so it's not so difficult."

Just as she started to make progress and tune out the rest of the world as she concentrated on chores, Lucy heard a girl's voice say, "Tastes so good!" followed by a man bellowing out as if he wanted everyone nearby to hear, "Such a good girl!"

Even without looking, Lucy knew the techniques that Jessica was using, as she herself was practicing the same techniques herself. "She's going to keep him on edge for at least another twenty minutes, maybe a lot longer. Just enough pleasure with kisses and licks, tongue swirling around with just a little suction, then backing off and holding the base..." Lucy couldn't help imagining herself on her knees for Him. "Oh why do they have to do that now, when I need to think of anything but sex. Hearing them have so much fun... I should practice edging Daddy more. Maybe someday I can be as good as Jessica..."

No matter what she tried, Lucy couldn't stop herself from feeling horny. Even the pots and pans brought up sexy memories when Lucy remembered the circumstances of why the dishes were still dirty in the first place. Lucy usually gets the dishes washed soon after every meal, unless Daddy gets turned on seeing her be a good wife. Last night was no different. Lucy recalled how she started to clean up after the meal had ended, but as she stood at the sink, Daddy had come up behind her. Tom grabbed one of her breasts with one hand and reached down into her skirt with the other, then fingered her pussy until it was drooping with her juices.

Lucy's pussy moistened once more as she remembered how after fingering her to orgasm, Daddy then picked her up, took her to the living room, threw her on the couch, lifted up her skirt, then said, "Now it's time for my special dessert."

Lucy's legs started to tremble as she ached for some kind of release, craving physical contact from the only man allowed to touch her. Just then, in answer to her silent prayers, an erection pressed into Lucy's backside and two strong hands reached around her front as she felt enveloped by her tall father.

"You're such a good wife, little one," Tom spoke into his daughter's ear.

Lucy's stomach filled with butterflies at her daddy referring to her as His "wife" and she leaned back against Him.

"Daddy, you're home! I didn't hear you come in!" Lucy spoke as she continued to try her best to wash the dishes as he fondled her.

"I'm not surprised. My slutty little whore was distracted by the view."

Next door, Jessica's face was quite messy as her daddy had taken hold of her head and started to move it up and down on his cock, almost as if he was using it to jack off. The obscene sounds of oral incest going on next door caused Tom's cock to harden even more as it pressed against Lucy.

"She's not coughing at all," Lucy commented as she admired the skill of the girl that Fertile Valley men had voted as "cutest cocksucker."

"I know that tone of voice," Tom said. "You don't have to be jealous, I only have eyes for you."

Lucy smiled. "You get hard when you look at those other girls, though, or when I tell you about the girls from school."

"That's only because I'm imagining you being like that..." Tom pressed harder from behind.

"Like what?" Lucy barely squeaked out.

"Like my little whore. Daddy's little whore."

Tom moved his hands down to palm Lucy's stomach and spoke into her ear, "Then I think of making this grow."

Lucy started gyrating her ass, feeling the steel-hard cock that she craved through the inconvenient clothing.

"When, Daddy? Tonight?"

One hand stayed on her stomach while another traveled up to cup her left breast. Lucy and Tom were in their own little world, not even noticing when Jessica stopped moving her head and worked to collect every drop of the seed she craved before showing it to her Daddy and getting permission to swallow.

"You're going to catch tonight. I can feel it."

"I don't know, Daddy..." Lucy sighed, "if I can wait that long."

Tom spun Lucy and grazed her face with his right hand and roughly grabbed her ass with his left, before leaning over to give a deep kiss.

Lucy was putty in His hands, unable to speak coherently, only moaning with approval with every phrase Daddy spoke as he kissed her neck and spoke softly.

"You want a big belly..."

"Happy to be owned... and to know your purpose..."

"Proud that you own this."

With his last statement, Tom brought his daughter's hand down to his crotch.

Lucy couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please Daddy..."

"Yes, my darling?"

"Please... now... I can't wait any longer. I need it."

Tom scooped up his bride into his arms and kissed her once more before carrying her to their shared bed, unable to keep himself from lauding her once more. "That's my good girl."

Soon cries of, "Oh! Oh! Oh, Daddy!" echoed around the cul-de-sac as the sounds of a good girl getting her daddy's seed came out their open bedroom window.

"You're all mine!" Tom boomed out for the neighbors to hear.

"Yes Daddy, I'm all yours!" Lucy cried out.

Lucy was bent over, getting fucked doggy-style as Tom gripped her amazing ass. Over and over, Tom swung his hips and Lucy moved back and forth in perfect timing, working together to maximize pleasure and make Tom's cock ejaculate as much cum as possible deep into Lucy's womb. They slowed down when necessary to keeping Tom from cumming, only to resume even faster and harder than before.

"Oh, Daddy! Always yours, forever yours!"

"That's right, I'll never stop!"

"Never stop! Give it all to me, please!"

"I'll give it to you, every drop! Mine forever! Only mine! ONLY MINE!!"

"Fill me up! Oohhhh! Give me a baaabyyy! OHHHHH!!" Lucy tightened around Tom's prick, shaking as an intense orgasm overtook her.

With intense concentration, Tom kept himself from unloading just yet. He saw the white froth building up on his dick as it sawed in and out and took one hand off of Lucy's ass so he could use it to slurp up all of the sweet nectar that his daughter produced. Tom slowed down, letting his daughter catch her breath while he savored her flavor as his big cock somehow got as hard as it had ever been.

With a growl, Tom flipped his daughter over so they could make love in the missionary position. For an instant Tom withdrew his cock from the sleeve it had shaped as its own only to slide back in as he covered his daughter and kissed her full on the lips.

Tom swung his hips up and down and Lucy instinctually gyrated her hips as they continued to kiss, their tongues intertwining and their lips only disconnecting for enough time to breathlessly say, "I love you!"

Lucy could sense the moment was nearly there, the moment that would change her life for the better. The moment that would mean she was permanently bonded and owned by her daddy, in a way that nothing on Earth, or even in heaven, could undo. Soon, Lucy would be with child. Daddy's child.

Lucy hooked her legs around her Daddy as he started to orgasm, and as he pushed his cock into her as he could, Lucy came once more, spasming around the big dick that she loved so much. Tom filled up his darling Lucy's womb with spurt after spurt of life-giving daddycum, every potent drop going exactly where it was intended.

Sweating and panting, the couple lay together, content and filled with love for each other.

--

Outside, Jessica's skills had kept her daddy from shooting his sperm into her greedy mouth just yet, moving him close to and away from orgasm while drinking and enjoying the abundance of precum made just for her.

"Daddy?" Jessica said between slurps and kisses.