Daughter Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Princess?"

"Am I a cute cocksucker?"

"Of course, Princess. The cutest. Honestly, you're gorgeous. Even when my cock isn't in your mouth."

"Thank you, Daddy," Jessica blushed as she nuzzled the stiff rod she prized more than anything. "But Daddy," Jessica said as she kept licking, "I know how I can be even cuter."

"How's that, my good girl?"

"Well, Daddy..." Jessica got into position, surrounding the head of her daddycock with her lips and massaged it with her tongue in preparation for the deluge of gourmet cock cream that was about to be unleashed.

Jessica locked eyes with her daddy and tried to be as clear and understandable as a girl could be with a mouth stuffed full of cock as she said, "Ah cud be pwegnant."

An image of Jessica entered her daddy's mind: everything was the same, with her on her knees and worshiping daddycock, with the only difference being her belly big and round. Seconds later, Jessica got her well-deserved treat.

---

Tom and Lucy arrived fashionably late to the dance, and Lucy brought two things every good girl should experience at least once for themselves: Daddy's cum drooling down her leg, and a blessing from the Lord growing inside of her. After seeing the shining display and then looking up at her beaming smile, everyone could tell: Lucy was her Daddy's property. Forever.