Daughter Training Ch. 11

Story Info
Sometimes Daddy needs to learn, too.
1.7k words
4.06
17.9k
23

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was in trouble. If one saw her at the moment, one would think that trouble would have to do with how she was securely tied to a bed and unable to move.

That wasn't quite true. Natasha wanted to be where she was but was sorry about how she got there. She knew that Daddy had no choice, which was the entire point.

Natasha was bent over, arms tied behind her back. She was bending forward, doggy-style, with a collar around her neck and each leg tied to a leg of the bed, forcing her sex open. Her ass was an intense, bright red, and it would hurt to sit on for a while. It was going to bruise, and that made her wet. The fact that her lesson wasn't over yet made her pussy practically gush, which would typically be easy to see if she wasn't still dripping sperm out of her naughty cunt. Daddy would be back.

Secretly Natasha loved having a bruised ass, as it was proof of the intensely erotic feelings that Daddy gifted her and showed the world how much Daddy loved her. Some may see it and think she must be a bad girl, but she was one of the best daughters in the world. She was also one of the smartest and a little devious, traits that made Daddy love her more.

Natasha wanted this. She loved it. She needed it. The feelings of pain may echo through the next day, but they would serve to remind her of how wonderful today was.

However much she needed it, Natasha felt horrible about how she had to get it. She had sinned three times against her father. She was currently going through a church-approved "Daughter Purification Ceremony." This ceremony was required as soon as she committed the first sin.

The ceremony required the sinner to be in bondage, just as Natasha was now. During the night, Daddy must symbolically purify each of her holes with a brutal fucking.

First, Daddy filled her womb with his seed and made her pussy sore. He smacked her ass with his hand, a belt, and a board, before, during, and after his cock was inside. Both of them had intense orgasms, Natasha feeling the pleasure of parental prick and the pain inflicted on her backside, and Daddy feeling his daughter repeatedly clench him hard from her continuous orgasm.

After a rest, for Daddy to physically recover and for Natasha to spiritually reflect on her behavior, the second part of the ceremony began.

Daddy kept Natasha in the same position but now worked to purify her second hole. He used adequate lube and entered gently, allowing them both to adjust. They were performing a ritual of atonement, and scripture stated that "the father shall not inflict undue suffering on his property." The exact meaning of this phrase was hotly debated among church scholars, but the generally accepted belief was that "no undue suffering" meant that the only pain inflicted should be due to the applied method of corporal punishment and any physical discomfort associated with any inexperience of the acts performed. Scripture was also not specific about the method of punishment, only that it must be physical and applied simultaneously to the acts of purification. Some fundamentalists believed that since all fathers were the absolute authority over the well-being of their property, no man could criticize another on how he chose to treat his daughter. Thus, there was effectively no such thing as "undue punishment."

Luckily for Natasha, her daddy was not a "Fundamentalist Fertilist," so he used enough lube to keep her asshole intact.

The second purification was as pleasurable as the first and may have been even more so if they had kept up with the church-recommended practice schedule.

Natasha felt the divine incestuous seed seep from her lower holes, cleansing her of sin, as she contemplated her actions.

"I can't keep doing this to Daddy," Natasha thought. "I can't stand the thought of him being disappointed in me, but I need this SO MUCH!"

Just then, Daddy flung open the door to the master bedroom, where the father and daughter slept, loved, talked, cuddled, and did their best to abide by the church's first and most important commandment: "Be fruitful and multiply."

With a scowl on his face, Daddy started scolding his daughter.

"You forced me to do this! Three sins in one day? My little girl?"

Natasha said nothing. The gag was still on, but she felt so ashamed she would be mute regardless.

"First, I catch you not only wearing pants, but you tried to leave the house and wear them to school! Where did you even get them, young lady?"

Natasha was silent.

"Not only that, you hadn't prepared breakfast. And when I told you to, you refused! You disobeyed me!"

Natasha was silent.

Then you get home later than usual, even after I am home from work, and I see you walking down the street next to that new exchange student boy. And when you get to this house, you allow him to hug you! Another man touched you, and he wasn't related! What were you thinking? Do you know how much that hurt to see?"

A pained expression covered Natasha's face. Still, she was silent.

"WHY did you do ANY of these things? You sinned THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY!"

Daddy picked Natasha up bodily and placed her upright on her knees to prepare for final purification.

Ripping the gag off Natasha, his cock stiff and throbbing, ready to shove it down Natasha's throat and complete the purification, Daddy bellowed and drew back his arm up high to smack his daughter's face.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

The couple locked eyes, rage in one set of eyes and an apologetic fear in the other.

Natasha's eyes welled up with tears.

A single tear formed and rolled down her cheek, and she said meekly, "I'm sorry, Daddy... so sorry..."

More tears came as she continued, "I needed this. I needed this so badly!"

For a brief moment, the man's heart stopped as if struck directly by a bolt of lightning. He suddenly felt he would have deserved it if he dropped dead for failing to meet his love's needs. He failed her. Natasha needed this and was forced into sinful acts to get it.

The worst thing a Daddy can do is fail his daughter. He should provide for her, keep and make her feel safe and loved, and meet her needs. Natasha might have committed a few minor immoral acts, but according to Fertile Valley Church doctrine, Daddy had committed a mortal sin.

Daddy's arm lowered to his side, his shoulders slumped, and he fell to his knees, embracing Natasha.

"Oh, my darling, the love of my life, what have I done?"

He placed one hand over her head, pressing it into her chest as his other arm wrapped around her.

"Please forgive me. I should have listened better. You talked about spanking and bondage, but it always slipped my mind. Everything we do together is bliss to me. I didn't see your pain; feeling like I was neglecting you. And I was! I didn't mean it, my love, I didn't mean it!"

Natasha spoke, "No, I'm sorry, Daddy..."

Daddy said forcefully, "NO! You are my property and my responsibility. I should never have allowed it to go this far. I will do better, Natasha. I swear on my life, I will do better."

The pair looked into each other's eyes, and Daddy leaned in for a kiss. Natasha closed her eyes, and pleasure washed over her as it now felt like there was nothing that Daddy didn't know about her. Her heart was completely open, and so was his.

They kissed soulfully, their mouths open and tongues exploring. Finally, their faces parted, and Natasha began to speak.

Tilting her head down slightly, Natasha looked up longingly at her daddy. "There's still more. One more purification, Daddy."

"You're right, baby girl." Daddy stood up, rubbing his cock on his daughter's face until it went to complete hardness, as Natasha's tongue searched for any taste it could manage.

Daddy grabbed the hair on the back of Natasha's head with one hand, forced it back, and slapped her face a few times with the other.

Natasha's pussy drooled with her sex juices, and she opened her mouth wide.

Daddy shoved his cock into her throat in one stroke as fast as possible without warning. Natasha fought her gag reflex as much as she could, but Daddy was relentless. This was their most brutal face-fuck yet.

"YOU'RE MY WHORE! TAKE IT ALL," Daddy roared as he positioned himself to get better leverage and go deeper.

"TAKE IT, SLUT!"

Natasha tapped her daddy's thigh repeatedly, giving him a signal she needed to breathe. Natasha's face was a mess. Saliva covered everything, her tears smeared her eyeshadow, and mucus oozed from her nose. As Daddy withdrew, a small amount of vomit came out of Natasha's throat. She was proud; it was less than ever before, even with this extreme facial assault. She could tell by how tightly Daddy gripped her head that he was close.

"TAKE IT, MY LITTLE CUM DUMPSTER! FUCK!"

Daddy rammed his cock as hard as he could into Natasha's throat, forcefully holding her head in place. The tip of his penis reached deep and as he came directly into his daughter's throat, Daddy bellowed, "MINE! MINE! I LOVE YOU! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!"

The declaration of love and ownership made Natasha highly aroused. The feeling of being used as a sex object purely for Daddy's pleasure put her over the edge.

Daddy came down Natasha's throat as her eyes rolled back, and her entire body shook uncontrollably.

The purification was complete.

The two lovers couldn't stop fondling each other during a quick shower, then cuddled in bed, exhausted.

"I love you so much, Daddy. Thank you for being my daddy," Natasha said lovingly.

"I love you too. Thank you for being so perfect, my little one," Daddy replied. "So when do you think your ass will heal enough to go again?"

Natasha squealed with delight and hugged Daddy tight.