Daughter Training Ch. 10

Story Info
Sometimes drastic measures must be taken.
2.2k words
4.34
28.1k
24

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia was in trouble. If one saw her at the moment, one would think that trouble would have to do with how she was securely tied to a bed and unable to move.

One might also think Lucia would be distressed that both arms and legs were restrained by being tied with ropes to the bedposts, but that wasn't the issue.

Or maybe it was that she was unable to talk, only able to make cute muffled noises instead of speaking words. But no, she had no problem with that.

One might conjecture that the real predicament was that Lucia was naked, and her hips and ass were placed over a sex pillow elevating her sex for easy access to anyone who happened to walk in the room. But no; once again, this was a situation that Lucia found pleasing.

Could her troubles stem from how she was blindfolded or how a small vibrator covered her clit, occasionally pulsing on a low setting, driving Lucia wild with pleasure? Or how about the fact that she had on headphones that repeatedly played a calming female voice saying things like, "Relax. Imagine opening your womb for breeding. You are property and are happy to submit to your owner's wishes. Do as he commands; this is your purpose."

Nope. Even though feeling the bed sagging would be the only warning Lucia would get that she was about to be violated, this is exactly what she wanted. It was evident that she had already been used as a living sex doll, and a manly load was barely staying inside her raised pussy hole but being diluted by her secretions. There were a couple of barely visible trails of dried semen around her cunt.

However, for the final time, no. Lucia not only wanted all of this, she needed it. She loved all of it. Not only was all of this acceptable, but she prayed it was the solution to her problem.

What was that problem?

She wasn't pregnant.

It wasn't fair. Lucia had been an eighteen-year-old girl in Fertile Valley for six months and was not yet with child. While this wasn't completely unheard of, it was unusual. Lucia envied the other girls, who felt their siblings growing inside them. She felt their tummies with wonder, praying God would bless her and Daddy in the same way and soon.

Daddy had taken Lucia on a trip for her most recent birthday, rightfully claiming her virgin holes as his that morning and then flying off together to tour European cities while acting as newlyweds. It was a wonderful trip, and Lucia remembers more about the hotel rooms than the landmarks they visited. The couple took many photos and videos during their journey, mostly in their hotel rooms and for their eyes only.

Little did anyone they met know that the cute couple that wouldn't stop making out was not only a father-daughter pair; within the town of Fertile Valley, they were legally considered husband and wife. Once a father uses all three holes of his daughter, or a son does the same to his mother, Fertile Valley law considers them to have a common-family marriage. Marriages between couples with more than two degrees of consanguinity were uncommon; the vast majority were between father-daughter, mother-son, and siblings. Direct lines were considered the holiest of relations in Fertile Valley Church. The town's mayor had won his election in a landslide when he brought his pregnant slutty granddaughter out on stage once while she wore a threadbare T-shirt that had the words "Grandpa's little girl" on it, with one arrow pointing up to her face and another pointing down to her belly.

Nobody could deny that the mayor was a qualified man of God. Everyone knew his granddaughter as she was a church missionary. God had not called her to be a wife to one male relative like most women, but instead, to be a family slut to each of her adult male family members, providing extra offspring to the family as a whole. Through her righteous and selfless acts, she also brings the Gospel of Fertile Valley to sinful places and helps them to redeem themselves by giving them an example of a life filled with love instead of hate and sin. It also didn't hurt the mayor that a rumor went around that his opponent didn't impregnate his daughter until she was nineteen. It wasn't true, as the truth was his first daughter gave birth to his second daughter when she was nineteen, after a full, healthy nine-month term. But citizens of Fertile Valley prided themselves on their strong moral compass, and even a hint of abuse was enough to sink a political career.

For the previous six months, Lucia and her daddy used every opportunity to make love, unable to keep their hands off each other.

The trip took a whole month, and when Lucia still had her period, she was disappointed but not distraught. They would try as many times as needed.

Five more months passed, and her hated period always arrived on schedule.

Daddy saw his love get more worried, so he had their fertility checked by the doctor. Thankfully, they were both extremely fertile, and the doctor said they must just be having bad luck, encouraging them to keep trying.

That wasn't enough, though. Lucia needed to have a child growing inside of her soon. She'd be a laughingstock if she took much longer to have her daddy plant his seed in her. People might even start thinking that Daddy was abusing her by not even touching her, and that's far from the truth. No girl wants to be embarrassed by a rumor that she's not sexy enough for her own daddy.

That could never be true. Not only was Lucia naturally beautiful, with her breasts that more than filled her daddy's hands and promised to keep their babies well fed, her low-cut dresses that hugged her figure, her beautiful reddish-brown hair, and her sexy bedding hips, her three holes never failed to excite her daddy to completion.

Her other holes were part of the problem; Daddy used them too much. Daddy just loved putting his cum in her ass and walking around the neighborhood while Lucia wore a skirt so short it didn't completely cover her ass cheeks. They would walk around hand in hand, his semen sliding out of her backside and down the back of her legs while they stopped to chat with neighbors.

It would take long enough that by the time they got home, Daddy was ready to go again, this time ramming his cock into Lucia's throat repeatedly. They both loved the brutal face-fucks, with Lucia using a vibrator or her hand to bring herself off while being used like the sex toy she knew she was.

By the time Daddy would be ready again to finally deposit a load in her womb, he didn't have that much sperm left.

The routine needed to be changed. Anal sex could be sacrificed for now, though it would be much more frequent when Lucia was pregnant. Long edging blowjob sessions and fast and rough cock poundings in her throat were too pleasurable to be given up completely, but they'd do them every other day as a compromise.

To help enforce this, Daddy decided to make special breeding times three times per week. The sessions would last two hours, and Lucia would be tied to the bed, blindfolded, gagged, on her back with her ass raised by pillows, and have noise-canceling headphones playing meditation chants recorded by the local 3H Club.

Lucia didn't know how long it had been since Daddy had last been in the room, as the vibrator on her clit made it challenging to concentrate. It was on such a low setting that it wasn't getting her off but edging her along, making her desperate to cum.

Lucia was focusing on the meditation track playing in her ears when her daddy returned to the bedroom. It had been about forty-five minutes since the first deposited load.

As her daddy stroked himself to total hardness, Lucia followed along with the chant, "Thank you, Daddy. I Need your cock. I need your seed. Use me. I am your property. Please knock me up. Thank you, Daddy..."

Lucia felt the end of the bed sag as something heavy compressed the mattress springs. A sudden pulse of heat started to emanate from her womb as she anticipated another dose of the seed she craved. Usually, she was happy with it placed anywhere in or on her, but right now, her entire body was shivering with need as if it was screaming, "Breed me!"

More bed movement, but no cock yet. "Put it in, put it in! Please! Put it in!" Lucia tried to yell through her gag but could only produce sexy, muffled cries.

She finally felt something. First, the vibrator was removed, only to be replaced by fingers that messaged around her clit, then slid into her easily due to her extreme arousal. They slid in and out of her a few times before leaving. Lucia couldn't see or hear it, but she knew Daddy was savoring her juices and growling with satisfaction. She felt her cheeks redden as she blushed. It embarrassed her when Daddy told her how much he adored her flavor, even in her imagination.

A few seconds later, a mouth covered her pussy, its owner ravenous. Lucia could still hear or see nothing, but she found it impossible to keep her hips still, a tongue and lips attacking her with pleasure until her back arched upwards, and she made muffled cries of joy through her gag. Her juices flowed freely, and she could feel Daddy's sucking and slurping as he used his superior strength to hold her in place and dine to his contentment.

Once Lucia was limp and barely making any noises with her throat, she felt her daddy get up on his knees through the mattress and start to position himself.

"YES!" Lucia screamed as she felt the tip start to enter. She tried to move her hips to get more parental penis inside her, but Daddy was restricting her, controlling exactly how much dick his daughter got and how fast she got it.

All she could do was lie still, feeling the tip of the cock finally finish entering her completely.

Daddy was going so slow, as he needed to control himself so he could wait until she orgasmed again with him inside before he had his own.

The man who gave her half of her genetic code kept going, sometimes retreating only a bit before advancing again. Lucia could feel her daddy sliding through the jizz he gave her earlier, taking his own sloppy seconds.

More cock kept coming. It was only seven inches, but it felt so much longer. Lucia was still very tight on him, too, and she loved how it made her feel so stuffed. It's like her pussy was made to exact specifications for this particular cock, which in a way, was true. This moment was the reason for her existence, the purpose of her creation.

Finally, Lucia could feel the base of the shaft at her entrance, with Daddy's hips pushing hard into her even though it was as far as he could go.

Daddy's hands grabbed Lucia's legs, and she could feel him start withdrawing, but a little faster than he entered. Her pussy felt empty as the tip exited before it came back in, faster still. Over and over, Daddy took long, deep strokes, going a little quicker each time, alternating Lucia's feelings back and forth between intense need and extreme satisfaction. All the while, a familiar feeling built up inside of her.

The strokes started to alternate now, a few short followed by a couple long, keeping her from being able to anticipate what was next.

Sometimes, Daddy would pause or withdraw to allow himself to cool down. Then he would continue where he left off, in an incestuous explosion of pleasure building up inside his daughter.

All Lucia could hear was the new meditation chant being played in her ears: "I am Daddy's property. He doesn't need permission. I am Daddy's property. He doesn't need permission."

All that could be heard through the gag was a muted attempt at a rising wail. Once again, Lucia's body convulsed, and her back arched, while at the same time, Daddy's hips pressed into her hard.

Lucia came harder than ever, her pussy drinking Daddy's gift of the stuff that makes babies.

Lucia felt spent, with no energy to move. It didn't matter because she didn't want to and couldn't anyway.

Lucia felt her daddy get up and move around on the bed. She wanted to thank him for the fantastic experience and shower his cock with licks and kisses while telling him how much she loved him.

But wait... no bindings were being undone. Instead, Lucia felt the vibrator put back into place and turned to the low setting again. The two-hour breeding session was not over.

All Lucia had to concentrate on now were the meditation chants.

Lucia's thoughts synced with the chanting while peace and contentment flowed through her.

"Daddy made me; I will serve him. Daddy made me: I will serve him..."