All Comments on 'Daughter's Amnesia Ch. 02'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

i would have preferred if she sucked him off at some point but still great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

A great ending to a steamy story! I really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story, 5 stars!

Here is my idea how to develop the story further in the next chapter:

- after the daughter tells her father she's pregnant, they continue to have sex for a while, with the daughter still not telling him that she knows that he's her dad.

- obviously, she is a bit torn between guilt over what they are doing and the fact that she actually, truly fell in love with her dad.

- after a while and with her pregnant belly slowly developing, she accidentally slips something like "oh, daddy" while they are having sex, giving him a clue that she might know.

- when he mentions it, she admits that she knew for months by now that he's her father, and they have a fight (with him obviously trying to apologise for what he did, explaining that he only did it because he loves her so much).

- eventually, she forgives him, and accepts that they have become lovers and are about to be parents together.

- finally, as a sign of his commitment to her, he drops to his knees with a ring and asks her to marry him. Under tears of joy, she accepts and they have a wedding a few months later, shortly before she gives birth to their child, with her large belly protruding heavily in her white wedding dress.

The fourth chapter could then be the final one, describing their happily married life and how they are raising their children (yes, plural!), possibly providing a setting for a follow-up story series about a pair of loving siblings. ;)

P.S.: It would also be nice if she returned back to college/university after she had the baby, proving that her well-being and success means a lot to her father.

StarryHorizonStarryHorizonalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! First time that I actually respond to a comment. You’ve put so much effort into it, that it deserves a reply.

I'm kind of torn on happy endings. Many readers rightfully point out that my stories are raw and focus too much on the dark side of people. It's intentional though, since I think there's countless alternatives on Literotica for those who prefer happy stories with a happy ending. I enjoy reading and writing stories which feel realistic, by showing both the good and the bad.

It's why feedback is great, I always read it, for every story. That's why I've been leaning towards bitter-sweet endings lately, instead of pure bitter ones.

It's also why I usually end my stories at a point where the plot would either have to become more positive or more negative. Then the reader can imagine what they want their end to be like. Same applies to kinks like a pregnant MC, lactation, and so on. The style and tone of a story would change drastically. It's hard to predict what the readers may enjoy.

Either way, I always appreciate feedback. Thanks for reading my story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! Loved the way you brought them together. Hope you write more on this subject. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh, I totally understand that reasoning, and it's what makes your stories special! And I don't want to make it look as if I wanted to convince you to write it the way I proposed, it's just that I think that for this one particular story, it would be a perfect, lovely continuation (especially with the idea of a follow-up story about their children, which has a lot of potential for conflict). Of course, it's you who has to ultimately decide how to continue the story (or even having it end here), and I will like and enjoy it either way.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more from you, as you're a skilled writer and I love your stories!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Like the Story

But one person is out of the Loop. Mom, eventually she will need to know she is a Grand Mother. and want to know who the Children's Father is. so I think another chapter or two for Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Great to see the second chapter to the story! It's the most arousing story on this site for me!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"Daughter's Amnesia Ch. 02:" - Nineteen Year Old Daughter, Sophia and Her Forty-one Year Old Father, David.

All things considered, Sophia and her father have weathered their rough reunion of companionship, since her parents divorce over half a year ago. Her father, David still has not softened his feelings for his daughter, not in the typical father's actions of her being his total Princess, one that he adores and worships to the point of being truly, romantically in love with her. Hopefully with her soon to be a new mother with her father's child (maybe a son, Junior, with his father's name, who will later fall in love with his mother in about eighteen (18) or nineteen (19) years, and impregnates her when he's an adolescent in his late teen years). And, maybe after another couple years, they'll have twin girls.

The story is everything I had hoped for (through Chapter 02) except her father not "softening" his feelings, and being lovingly romantic for his daughter. The story is written almost flawlessly. The in-depth details of Sophia's mind, her deep thinking about her situations, feelings and the deep love she seems to have for her father is very much appreciated. The characters play very appealing roles; the theme and plot are unique, with a degree of suspense. I read it with great anticipation--and gripping attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Will this ever get another chapter? I love the story.

animal99animal99over 4 years ago

Another Great chapter in this story. Might I suggest a NEXT Chapter? Perhaps one dealing with an idealic life as mother/lover/daughter loving unrestricted sex with a Huge Dick, enjoying being opened up while being relaxed and loving it even more, as a result?

Don't know if original WIFE should enter the picture but she certainly would bring unnecessary drama to the story. Loving the idea of a young woman learning to enjoy unrestricted sex with the older man who is her father.

LustknabeLustknabeover 3 years ago

Great story, would absolutely love to see another chapter one day!

sualk0815sualk0815almost 3 years ago

Sehr schön geschrieben. Sehr viele Anregungen

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, really needs a few more chapters to complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope, I would have told him and ran away.

SexyBBWHazeleyesSexyBBWHazeleyesover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next one...

TessalyTessalyalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story!

I'd love to see more, though this was still a good ending.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

There should be more as it just feels like starting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

poor girl... weak minded for sure.

RazorDjinRazorDjinabout 1 year ago

Well written but I hate her weakness and his selfishness and wish them both a frozen end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish you would keep writing this story!

greywolf12greywolf126 months ago

Just want to tell you that you are a very good writer and i think your work here at literotica is underrated.

I like your style, pacing and scenes very much and hope you will share more of your stories with us.

Thank you for your effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES