Daughter's Amnesia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, he had decided that he wanted her entirely for himself. Because of her personality, and her body. An exact copy of his wife, but in the prime of her youth. She still had an incredibly tight pussy, perky tits, and the sex drive of a bunny during mating season. Everything about her was incredible.

She would be his girlfriend, and maybe someday, she would become his wife. Even the idea of seeing her pregnant no longer seemed obscene. A growing part of him regretted that he didn't take advantage, back when he had a chance.

Sophia knew nothing of his plans and had kept it secret how she knew the truth about herself. There was no need to bother him with those details. He would simply get upset if he knew. There was a risk that he might become a depressed alcoholic once again, she couldn't allow that to happen.

She was so incredibly proud of her ploy - she planned to leave as soon as she was healthy again. Her phone was ready and charged, and every day, she thought about calling herself a taxi to stay at a friend's place for a while.

After two weeks in bed, she noticed something else instead. She had missed her period.

The realization had caused her to frantically tear her bed covers away, and to inspect her vagina. It was merely a subtle slit, unsuspecting and normal. There was no way she could be pregnant. Back when she was fertile, she had spent only a single night with her father. It couldn't be possible. A single night, she reminded herself. One mistake couldn't have such a drastic impact. But then she remembered how much her body had craved an insemination by her father. Her body had wanted his sperm to succeed. Her genitals had been primed for babymaking.

As it turned out, a single night had been all her father needed to get the job done. The stud had mounted her, he had fucked her, and he successfully impregnated his little filly.

The following few days confirmed what she feared. For the first time in her life, the grumpy teenager was actually pregnant. With her father's child. Escape was no longer an option. She thought about it logically; if she had struggled in the past to live on her own, there was no way she could live as single mother. She was stuck with her father.

More time passed, and the signs kept getting worse. Her breasts were swollen, a subtle bulge formed on her belly, and her nipples - previously pink and cute - turned a darker shade of brown. By the time she was healthy enough to leave the bed, it was already far too late. She was visibly knocked up.

When she broke the news to her father, he cheerfully hugged and kissed her with the joy of a father reborn. The memory burned into her mind. He embraced her so very tightly. He was so incredibly proud of her, and himself, as if he had accomplished something remarkable. He treated it like a fascinating achievement. "Good job," she thought bitterly. There was no remaining part of her that he had left untouched.

Every day, they shared their life. Every night, they shared a bedroom. Sophia's resistance gradually diminished, as she remembered just how happy she had been during her first month with him. She wasn't a prisoner. Everything that happened, was caused by her choices. This had been precisely what her body had been aching for. He simply satisfied all of her desires, including those she was reluctant about. Life was easier this way, with someone else in charge of her future.

She couldn't be mad at him, after all he was the father of her baby.