Daughters BF Fucks Her Sleeping mum

Story Info
Is she asleep or cheating on her daughter?
2.3k words
4.51
38.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not very happy with my eighteen-year-old daughter dating a twenty three year old. He didn't have the greatest prospects but I did see why he had turned my daughter's head. He was good looking, well built and very fit. Since my husband, her dad had walked out on us, six months ago; I had become even closer to Sarah. She told me lots about Sam and her relationship with him. She often told me more than I wanted to know. I knew they were sleeping together and I did not have a problem with that. We had always discussed relationships and sex as part of that. She shocked me when she told me that Sam thought I was really hot. It was a great confidence boost that a fit twenty three year old would find me, in my late thirties hot. There was something uncomfortable about it and the fact that my daughter was not unhappy to tell me.

The three of us had an evening in and Sarah teased me that even after six months I had not been clubbing or dated anyone. Sam asked me if I missed my husband but he put it in such a way that he was asking me if I was missing the sex. Having had a couple of drinks I admitted that there were certain things I was missing since he had left.

I wanted them to feel relaxed about having sex together while I was in the house. I therefore announced that having had two bad nights sleep I was going to take a sleeping pill to help. Sarah told Sam that when I took a sleeping pill wild horses galloping through my room would not wake me. It is very true but in fact I had no intention of taking one and rather slyly thought it would be exciting to hear them make love.

I showered and retired to bed keeping my ears open for them to come upstairs. As they did Sarah was saying that they might as well make love in her bedroom, as I would not hear a thing. It was not until the next day that Sarah told me that when they showered together they discovered that her period had started early. I heard them clearly playing around but could tell that they had not made love.

I was disappointed for them but also for some reason it left me trying to get to sleep frustrated myself. I thought about masturbating but was slightly concerned I might be heard. I don't know what time it was but it was a number of hours later that I heard my bedroom door open quietly. While feigning sleep I managed to see that it was Sam who came in. I always sleep naked and as it was a hot night I was only covered by a sheet and that was around my waist. Before he closed the door the light from the hall gave him a clear view of my boobs. Closing the door the room was dark as he approached the bed.

"Are you awake Mrs. Cassidy? I thought I heard you cry out and wanted to check you are all right."

I made a bad mistake and for some reason pretended to be out cold. My heart was racing and the close proximity of Sam excited me.

"Those tits are every bit as stunning as I hoped they would be. I need much more light to really appreciate them fully."

With this he walked back to the doorway and turned the light on. I could not cover myself without giving away that I was awake and for some reason I did not want to admit that. I hated the word tits but was still flattered by the comment. I was frozen as he walked back and sat on the bed next to me.

"Your daughter has beautiful boobs but your nipples are just stunning."

With this he lightly brushed both my nipples at the same time. How I didn't scream or at least sigh amazed me. It was so sensual as well as raw and sexual it completely scrambled my mind. Yes the touch was electric but my helpless was magnifying the physical stimulation. I love having my nipples played with but this was something else. He teased them brushing them, flicking them and occasionally rolled the gently between finger and thumb.

"If you want me to stop at any time just tell me Mrs. Cassidy. I think it is time to see a little more of your beautiful body."

This boy knew how to press all my buttons. My pussy was swimming and he was just about to discover it. He pulled the sheet very slowly down from my waist until it was below my knees. Lying on my back, as I was my legs were apart enough to both see my arousal but also smell it. I was desperate to close my legs but resisted it. The feel of the sheet slowly caressing my body as it descended set every nerve end jangling. My brain was simply screaming that my body needed to be fucked. The months without any action caught up with my, with vengeance.

"Oh you really are so excited Mrs. Cassidy. I haven't seen an untouched pussy quite that wet before. So nice to see it cleanly shaved."

I should have hated this but everything he said enflamed me further. He put his palm firmly just above my pussy and pulled upwards. His other hand worked gently circling the top of my pussy. The other palm stretched the skin very tight. He was circling but avoiding my clit that was covered by its hood. Suddenly without being touched my clit pushed through its hood. This boy was truly talented. He played my clit as he had my nipples and for the first time I was not only very aroused but an orgasm was threatening to build up. The possible orgasm stayed in the background as he teased my erect clit. When he rolled it between his finger and thumb I started to build very quickly. I knew it was beyond my powers to prevent it overcoming me but when I thought it was inevitable he stopped all contact.

"Not quite yet Mrs. Cassidy. You have got so much more to show me before I let you release all the tensions of the last few months. Your body is so beautiful when it is taut with frustration."

He had talked to me throughout his time in my room and his voice seemed to caress me as much as his fingers. He rolled me towards him taking a few seconds to suck on my painfully erect nipples before completing rolling me onto my stomach. He had worked a pillow under my hips, which raised my bottom in the air. As he had with every part of my body he praised my large shapely ass as he called it.

I wondered if he was going to fuck my very ready pussy from behind. Instead he settled behind me and took both cheeks of my bottom in his hands and spread them wide. This felt inappropriately intimate made worse when he put his head very close and drew a deep breath. I have enjoyed anal play in the past but not the first time with someone. He clearly had no such scruples, as he made clear as his tongue found the center of my anus. It barely touched it until it circled round and round getting further away from the crinkled dark skin.

He then reversed this circling until his now more demanding tongue sort to penetrate right at its heart. The fact that his hands were stretching me open meant that he penetrated deeply finding a very sensitive excitable area. His hands stretched my cheeks less but the licking was relentless. This was as sensual as anything I had ever experienced. My threatened orgasm had not developed and I was now wallowing in the attention being paid to my bottom. As excited as I was I could imagine falling asleep enjoying the sensations flooding my mind.

He released my cheeks and reached both hands up to find my still erect nipples. I tried to ease my bottom apart as his tongue was not as deep now but I could not make it too obvious. His play with my nipples was now much more aggressive and demanding. His mouth was pushing his way in so that his tongue could still find my anus. This was even more arousing and I managed to find a bit of the pillow to rub my clit against without it showing. Now I was going to orgasm in this very strange way. That was until he stopped again. I wanted to scream and demand my orgasm.

He started and stopped this cycle with perfect timing twice more. I was sure he knew I was awake but I could admit it even less now than I could have earlier. I thought I would break down and ask him to bring me but he turned me over and went straight to my pussy with his mouth. He was slow again but used his tongue on my clit followed by sucking and nibbling it hard. I sensed more than saw that he was now naked. Yet again he stopped me just short of orgasm.

"I think your body is ready to be fucked and I might allow you to have an orgasm if you ask nicely. If you don't ask me nicely I might just go and fuck your daughters bottom. She does so love anal. Or I might just fuck you but leave you unsatisfied."

I was closer at that moment to admitting I was awake but the ramifications of doing so was just too horrendous to contemplate. As had been the case since he walked through the door I really had no control over matters. I thought he was taking his second option as he moved up my body. With his prick at the entrance of my dripping pussy he knelt over me and played with my nipples with his hands, mouth and tongue. In all my years of enjoying sex I had never needed to be entered by a cock more than at that moment.

"I think it is time for my cock to get a little action. It has been wonderful playing with such a stunning body but I think it is time to move things on. I would usually be looking for the lube but there does not seem to be a need right now. I love to make love incredibly slowly. Sometimes it infuriates Sarah as she is unable to orgasm without extra clitoral stimulation and you will be getting none of that for a long while if at all. I do so think the missionary position gets a bad press. You are very welcome to cum if you wish to but do not expect me to stop if you do."

He entered me a couple of inches before lowering himself onto me with his head on my shoulders. He talked to me quietly telling me how lovely it was to fuck such a beautiful woman. His voice was caressing me as his prick stroked deeper and deeper into my desperate pussy. I wanted to scream at him to fuck me hard but he had other ideas. Surprisingly my desperation seemed to reduce to be replaced by a gentle euphoric pleasure that I had never experienced. I felt my mind relax and I slipped into what felt how I imagined a coma would feel. Nothing was in my mind other than physical pleasure.

I have experienced orgasms of all kinds. What I was experiencing was similar to a gentle undemanding orgasm except it rolled on and on for tens of minutes. There was no peaks or troughs just rolling wonderful pleasure.

His body seemed to have no tension in it as he fucked on and on. Usually I build towards an orgasm and strive to reach it. I wanted to have a full-blown orgasm but knew that it would end the best fuck of my life. He had been fucking me and talking into my ear for a lifetime when he slide his hand down and round my body. As his hand moved across my bottom I realized that the whole area was covered in my liquid arousal. It was embarrassing as he commented at how excited my body was. He then said

"I think it is time that I give you an orgasm. When I push my finger into your bottom I want you to explode for me. Of course if you really are still asleep you will not cum for me, we will just have to see."

I was now in a desperate situation, as I could not admit that I had knowingly let my daughter's boyfriend dominate me and fuck me. It was again taken out of my hands as his hand circled my anus getting closer and closer to its core. When a single finger pushed through the relaxed sphincter and on deep into my bottom I did just what he had told me to. He put all his weight on my hips, which stopped me moving them as violent spasms exploded deep inside me. My whole body was wracked with shuddering ecstasy time and time again. I got an extra thrill as he said

"I am going to fill that beautiful pussy of yours right now."

His thrusting now became powerful and this extended my orgasm that was threatening to finally end. It was lovely to feel him let go and have his own explosive orgasm.

"Next time I fuck you I will take you in your perfect bottom. You are clearly as anally excitable as your daughter. I will not allow you to pretend that you are asleep next time and you will ask me very nicely to fuck your bottom."

With that he got off the bed, kissed me on my forehead and left the room.

I am ashamed to admit that, two days later, I did not ask him nicely to fuck my bottom but pleaded with him to do so.