All Comments on 'Daughters BF Fucks Her Sleeping mum'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Nice, very, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the feigned sleep-play. I used to do it with my ex-wife. She took it an extra step insisting she was asleep but always said it with a smile. Somehow...this made it even MORE exciting. I miss her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story as far as you took it. This needs to be taken to an experienced Proof Reader.

The progression is an experience in itself. Your natural tendency to peak the stimulation and with hold her orgasm is so built with tension that she has climbed the peak and simply goes higher!

I am not inclined to suggest how subsequent submissions might/should go but will say: Please continue,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy mature young man Sam should have a spray of sexy chest hair for his gorgeous manly chest! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needed to continue and bring into story. Then he could fuck then both anally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear the news that she is pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was good,but he should of fucked the mother, she wanted to fucked, your story didn't take it that far,you cut it short,which was disappointing. If you want people to read your stories, don't cut the story short, you have people wondering now, if the boy was going to fuck her now, not counting that he was cheating with the daughters mother, please continue with the story, you left your readers hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...