All Comments on 'Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars because I love daddy daughter fucking. It would have been nice if she wore a sheer bra and satin garterbelt under her dress. Stockings with out a garterbelt seems a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope she is bred soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this rubbish.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

I kept cumming over this, I love incest stories, they’re hot as fuck

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 01:" - This story of familial incest initiation of teenage daughter's becoming "a woman" by being consummated and impregnated by the daughter's father (or in the absence of her living father, by the eldest brother)! This is an exciting theme for the incest/taboo genre of great pornographic reading.

There's an issue, though, that many writer/authors are not up front about, i.e., story subject matters, etc., and that is the "tag" descriptions of the stories content. Page two (2) of this otherwise good story, is devoted, not just in a passing manner, but grammatical, in-depth anal, shit-tube fucking details. The subject and graphic length details--about two-thirds of page two (2) of this story--is not disclosed to the reader's prior to reading and finding approximately half the story consists of Anal, shit-tube fucking!! I'm of the opinion that every reader expects the major story details to be indexed in the "tag" listing, available to the reader(s) before they devote time and delve into the story. I'll read more of this writer's reading material, however, I'll more closely scrutinize the stories content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

poorly written, i am sorry. pronoun confusion multiple times - this distracts the reader and takes them right out. little build up or details. there is no tension or hesitation - she just willingly does everything without a care. the entire scene is just unlikely taking adding to the difficulty to continue to read. i stopped mid-way page 2. great concept but poor execution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES