Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cunt juices gushed out of me, bathing Daddy's lips.

"That's it," purred Mommy. "You made our little girl cum."

"Yes, I did," Daddy said with such pride.

I rubbed hard at my sister's clit as the waves of rapture swept through me. My entire body quivered. Stars flashed before my eyes. My sister gasped. Her passion echoed through the bedroom as she drenched my fingers.

I suckled hard on her nipple, drinking her breast milk as she climaxed on my fingers. Daddy's bold tongue stroked through my pussy. He lapped at me with everything that he had. It was just so good. I was so happy to have my entire family rooting for me.

I would beat Shanice and Tamara. Well, Tamara sort of didn't have a chance, but Shanice would not beat me. Bronze was still a medal in the Olympics. It was completely losing. I focused on that thought as my orgasm peaked in me.

"Oh, that was so good," Nina whimpered as her pregnant belly quivered. "Mmm, I think that's enough breastfeeding. You have to be bred now, miha."

"That's right," I purred. I sat up and glanced over at Mommy. She had her strap-on donned, the fleshy dildo thrusting from her crotch. She rubbed lube up and down it. My asshole tingled. I knew she wanted to stimulate me and give me a huge orgasm to really open up my cervix. "Let me ride you, Daddy!

"I do love it when my little girls ride me," Daddy said as he stretched out on the bed beside us. I had drenched his mustache. I loved the sight of him there. My pussy clenched. He grabbed his big dick and shook it at me. That was just a hot sight. "Come on, Rosalita. Show your daddy how much you love him!"

"With all my heart and tight pussy!" I squealed and straddled him, my round boobs jiggling.

I lowered my cunt to his dick. He held his cock upright for me. I kissed his crown, shivering at the contact. It was hot having him touching me like that. I enjoyed it immensely. I was so ready for all the joy to burst through me.

I plunged down him. I gasped, my back arching as his dick nuzzled against my cervix. He groaned as my round boobs jiggled. He slapped his hands down on my butt-cheeks, grinning at me. His mustache quivered on his upper lip.

"That's so good, Rosalita," he groaned. "Mierda, that's good."

"It is, Daddy," I purred, a big smile on my face.

Mommy mounted the bed as I enjoyed having all of Daddy's cock in me. He parted my butt-cheeks, his fingers digging into my rump. I felt my asshole exposed and vulnerable for Mommy to plunder. She pressed the slick end of her dildo into my butt-crack.

Right against my little rosebud.

"Mi sirenita," she breathed as she thrust against my backdoor. "I groaned at how good it felt having her drilling against me. A wave of heat rushed through me as she pushed and pushed on my backdoor. That was just an amazing thing to experience. It was perfect. "Oh, yes, yes, isn't that delicious, mi sirenita?"

"Yes, Mommy," I whimpered as my asshole opened wild and swallowed her dildo.

I had two wonderful shafts in me. Mommy hugged me, her large tits rubbing into my back. She nuzzled into my ear, licking my lobe. I quivered at how naughty that felt. I whimpered, widening and widening for her. It was so glorious.

She pushed and pushed on me until she popped into my bowels. I gasped as she did that. It was just an incredible moment. I groaned, my face contorting with this delight. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

It was an incredible moment. My eyes rolled back in my head. I whimpered as she filled up my anal sheath with all her delights. I swallowed, loving how she drilled to the hilt in my bowels. It was a perfect moment.

"Mmm, now you just ride your daddy so hard!" she cooed, her boobs feeling so amazing on me. I loved that dildo in my asshole while my cunt squeezed down around Daddy's dick.

"I will," I moaned and slid my cunt up Daddy's cock.

"¡Mierda!" he groaned as my tight pussy worked up and down his cock. I loved this so much. I would have a huge climax on him. "That's it. Mmm, you love your daddy's big dick!"

"I do," I whimpered then gasped as Mommy drew back her dildo. I plunged down his cock as her fake dick drew out of my asshole.

The two sensations swirled around in my nethers. They mixed all up. It was such a hot delight. I loved it so much. I whimpered in delight as Mommy slammed her dildo back into my asshole. Her hands found my round boobs.

She cupped my breasts and squeezed them as she fucked my asshole. She buried her dildo deep and hard into my asshole. She churned me up as she fucked me. It was just a delight to have her burying into me. I groaned, savoring the heat of her plowing into my asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, savoring that hot dildo fucking my asshole as I rode Daddy's dick.

"Mmm, that's it, mi sirenita," Mom cooed as she sodomized me.

Her crotch slapped into my rump. I plunged down Daddy's cock as she ass-fucked me. I loved the dual delights that swirled through my nethers. It was just wonderful having the two pleasures washing through me. That was just the perfect treat.

I was in heaven right now. Mommy kneaded my tits, her big boobs rubbing against my back. I loved her ass-fucking me like that. It was just such a wicked moment to have her hammering my anal sheath as I worked my pussy up and down Daddy's cock.

His thick bush massaged my delicate folds when I plunge down him. I loved that sensation. My clit drank in the ticklish curls as I slid my cunt back up him. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. I rode him faster and faster. I plunged my cunt down his cock, savoring every second of this.

He groaned as my pussy devoured his dick. It was a wonderful moment to have her fucking me. She slammed to the hilt in my bowels. She filled me up as I massaged Daddy's dick with my pussy. The pressure built in me. The two delights swelled me toward my climax.

"Oh, yes, yes, Daddy," I moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard! You're going to fill my pussy with your cum! Stuff my womb with your seed!"

"¡Mierda!" he growled. "I am!"

"You're daddy will," Mommy moaned, her hands kneading my tits. I savored her massaging my tits like that. She squeezed my breasts with those wonderful fingers as she hammered me. "Just cum on him. Cum on your daddy's cock!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, so close.

My holes melted around their shafts. My pussy gripped Daddy's big dick as I rode him. I massaged him, loving the way his mustache quivered on his upper lip. He groaned as I plunged down his cock. I took him to the hilt, his bush tickling my clit and pussy lips.

Mommy rammed her dildo into my asshole.

I gasped as the pleasures burst in me.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

I came so hard.

My holes convulsed around their shafts. Mommy fucked me hard with her dildo, gasping as she buried into my asshole. Her boobs rubbed on my back while her fingers dug into my tits. She moaned louder and louder, hurtling toward her own orgasm.

"That's so good!" she howled and buried into me.

She shuddered as she joined me. My pussy writhed around Daddy's cock, the waves of delight washing through my body. My fertile cunt needed his cum to spurt into me. I craved it so much. I just wanted him to fill me up.

"Flood me, Daddy!" I gasped.

"Yes!" he growled. "God, yes!"

"Mmm, that's so hot," Nina purred. She sat up heavily as Daddy fired his cum into my pussy. She held her pregnant belly as Daddy flooded my womb with his seed. She placed her hand on my belly. "I can feel you knocking her up, Daddy!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, my cunt writhing around his cock. Another orgasm exploded in me. "I love you, Daddy!"

"That's right," Mommy cooed, her hands kneading my tits. "Mmm, your father is filling you to the brim with all his cum! Just breeding you!"

"He is," I moaned, my pussy writhing around his dick. "Oh, Daddy! I love you!"

Nina massaged my belly as my cunt writhed around Daddy's cock. I sucked at his spurting dick with my pussy, my asshole writhing around Mommy's dildo. I felt so good. So much pleasure shot through me. So much bliss.

I quivered through all that wonderful delight. Daddy groaned as he filled my cunt up to the brim with all his cum. It was a beautiful thing. Just a wonderful moment. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head.

I suckled in a deep breath as Daddy erupted one last time into me.

I felt so good. I could just melt away. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt so dizzy with this delight. It was just amazing having all this pleasure rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I was just having a wondrous time.

"Come on, let's get your hips elevated so Daddy's cum can pool against your cervix," cooed Nina. She patted the pillow she had been lying on. Her big boobs jiggled.

"Right," I purred and slid off Daddy's cock. I shuddered as my pussy popped off him. I clenched my cunt tight and stretched out on my back, my rump on the pillow. I shuddered as I felt the cum in me pooling on my cervix.

Just soaking my womb and my egg.

"There," purred Nina as she shifted over me. My very pregnant sister threw her leg over me and planted her bred twat right on my mouth.

The tart flavor of her pussy soaked my taste buds. That was just a delicious treat. I licked at her, stroking through her pregnant pussy folds. She moaned as I brushed her clit. Her plump rump clenched right before my eyes.

"Mmm," Daddy said as he moved on the bed.

"Enjoy her ass," purred Mommy. "She's all nice and loose."

Daddy could no fuck my asshole since he had pumped a big load of cum into my pussy. As his sperm searched for my egg, he could enjoy my other hole. He earned it by being such a stud. And, frankly, I couldn't deny him any bit of my body.

I was his to use.

To love.

To fuck.

However he wanted.

I was Daddy's good girl from now until the end of time.

He pressed his cock into my pussy. He nuzzled into my asshole. He pressed right against my anal ring. It was just a delight to have him drilling against me. Just a wonderful moment. I groaned, savoring that wonderful treat.

I tongued my sister's pregnant twat as Daddy pushed and pushed against my asshole. My cunt clenched, his cum soaking my cervix. I loved that sensation so much. He drilled and drilled against me. It was fabulous.

He popped into my bowels.

He sank into my anal sheath. I moaned into my sister's tart twat. She moaned on me, squirming her bred snatch on me. I licked my pregnant sister with delight as Daddy penetrated deeper and deeper into my bowels. The velvety heat melted to my cunt.

It was just so amazing. I loved every second of his cock filling me up.

"Mierda," he groaned as he bottomed out in her.

"Mmm, enjoy her, Daddy," Nina purred and leaned forward.

Their lips smacked together. Daddy and my half-sister made out as he drew back his cock. My asshole clenched down on his big dick. It was just a treat to have her sitting on my face as Daddy sodomized me. She whimpered into his mouth as I licked at her twat.

He rammed back into my cunt. I shuddered as the heat swirled through my nethers and fed my building orgasm. I would have a huge one. I couldn't wait for that delight to burst out of me. I would just love to have it exploding out of me. It would be perfect.

Daddy fucked my asshole hard and fast as he made out with his pregnant daughter.

My tongue thrust into her twat.

I soaked in the tart juices of her bred depths and swirled around in her. She groaned as I did that. She squirmed on my face as I feasted on her with all that I had I loved this so much. She gasped and moaned, her cunt clenching down on my tongue.

I danced circles around in her snatch. I swirled about in her, loving the feel of her on my mouth. She squirmed there as I feasted on her. I licked at her folds. At her clit. She moaned as Daddy fucked my asshole.

"Oh, oh, miha," she moaned. "Daddy, she's just feasting on me.

"She's a loving girl," Daddy groaned.

"So loving," Mommy purred as she watched. "Make your sister cum, mi sirenita. She's providing you with all that rich and delicious breast milk."

"So delicious," I squealed.

He pumped away at my asshole. Hard strokes that buried into my anal sheath. It was an incredible rush to have him hammering me like that. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just so delicious. I shuddered, my asshole clamping down on him.

I tongued my sister's pussy. I licked at her tart folds. I enjoyed her pregnant twat. She moaned when I brushed her clit. I nibbled on her bud. I would make her drown me. Her butt-cheeks clenched before my eyes.

"Ooh, ooh, that's good," she moaned.

"Mmm, so is Daddy's dick fucking my asshole!" I purred.

"I know," she cooed.

I suckled on my big sister's clit. Daddy hammered my asshole. He buried into my bowels again and again with his mighty cock. He plowed to the hilt in me. I groaned as he did that. It was just a wonderful treat.

I nibbled on her bud. She moaned, shuddering on my face. My tongue danced around her clit. I stroked her, wanting to make her explode. That would be so hot. Just such a rush to have her drowning me in all her pussy cream.

"¡Miha!" squealed my sister.

Her tart pussy juices gushed out of her pussy and bathed my mouth. I groaned at the wonderful heat of her cream soaked my mouth. Daddy slammed his cock hard in and out of my asshole. My bowels clenched about him, a fire about to blaze in my pussy.

"Let me feel that ass spasming around me, Rosalita," Daddy growled.

"Yes!" I moaned into my sister's convulsing pussy.

He buried into me. The heat burst into fire in my cunt.

My orgasm blazed through me. My pussy gushed juices that must have splashed Daddy's stomach. His dick drew back, my asshole writhing around him. I loved this moment. I savored it so much as he grunted, fucking my bowels with all that he had.

He pumped away at me. He fucked me with force. It was so good having him bury into me like that. He slammed to the hilt in my anal sheath. My bowels rippled around him. I groaned out in delight at the wondrous heat burning through me.

"Cum in her, Daddy!" squealed Tina.

"Yes!" roared Daddy. "¡Madre de Dios!"

His cock buried to the hilt in my bowels and erupted into my anal sheath.

I gasped in delight as his cum pumped over and over into my bowels. It was just an incredible moment. It was just a wondrous treat. I loved the way it hammered me. It was just so amazing. I shuddered, my anal sheath writhing around him.

"Oh, Daddy!" I gasped, loving his cum filling me up.

"My little girl!" he growled. "Both of you! Oh, yes, yes, I love you both. I love all my daughters and my wife and my sister!"

He was such an amazing Daddy.

My asshole convulsed around him. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful delight sweeping through me. Stars flashed before my eyes as he spurted blast after blast of cum into my bowels. He filled me to the brim with all his cum.

I quivered through that wonderful delight. It was just amazing. My orgasm burned so hot as I licked at my sister's pussy. My pussy convulsed, my cervix opened so wide to let all that cum pooling in my snatch to enter my womb.

I would become pregnant.

"Yes!" Daddy groaned. "Oh, Rosalita, I will knock you up!"

"I know you will, Daddy!" I moaned, my orgasm blazing hot. The temperature peaked in me. I whimpered into my sister's pussy. "I know you, will, Daddy. I believe in you and your cock."

"And his virile seed," Mommy purred.

I was just so happy. My family loved me and supported my wicked desires.

* * *

Two Weeks Later...

I was pregnant!

I was pregnant and Nina gave birth to our brother's baby. A happy, little girl named Juanita.

I skipped down the street to Tamra's house and her tree house. I hummed as I headed into her backyard. Her daddy had built this awesome place for her, and she still couldn't make love to him in here. I hoped she would one day.

Especially now that I was pregnant.

I climbed up the ladder and found Aubrey, Candy, and Tamara there. They all glanced up at me, Aubrey rubbing at her pregnant belly. She was showing now and all aglow to be her daddy's baby momma. That hurt. but that was fine.

"Hey, Rosalita," Candy said, staring at her phone.

Tamara smiled at me. It melted away when I whipped out the pregnancy test. I threw it down on the pillow I normally sat on. Aubrey glanced down and gasped. Candy didn't even look up from her phone.

"I'm finally pregnant!"

"Oh, that's so wonderful," Aubrey said, a big smile on her lips.

"Oh, congrats," said Candy. "I wasn't sure you were serious about it."

If only she knew what I had to do to get knocked up. I almost told them only for Shanice to scramble in. Our Black friend had such a big smile on her face as she brandished her own pregnancy test, a different brand from mine.

"There, I'm preggers with Daddy's child!" she announced as my stomach lurched.

"Yeah, me, too!" I said, pointing down at the pillow. Still, I beat her up here.

"Wait, what?" Shanice gasped. "No way!"

"This is so not fair!" Tamara groaned. "My daddy is still overseas!"

"Well, now we have to figure out who beat who," Candy said, eyeing the two of us. "We'll have to hear your stories and compare them!"

I grinned from ear to ear and said, "I know I won. Let me tell you my story!"

So we shared our stories including dates. They were all shocked to learn that I had been deflowered before any of them, not that I explained all the particulars. Then they asked when our last periods were. Turned out, Shanice and I were on the same cycle.

The three of them whispered among each other.

"It's a tie!" Tamara said.

"Yes, you're ovulation would happen on the same date, therefore, you conceived on the same date."

"No!" I groaned. "This isn't happening. I tied for third?"

"And fourth," Candy said.

"I just want to be bred by my daddy," whimpered Tamara. She rubbed at her eyes then her whole body shook.

I gasped and hugged her. So did Shanice and Candy. Aubrey nuzzled her pregnant belly in to wrap her arms around us. We held our friend. At least the four of us could make love to our fathers and mothers, but she didn't even have that.

"We're going to make sure that you are," I said. "The Daddy's Good Girl Club will see it."

"Really?" Tamara sniffed.

"When does he get back?" asked Candy. "We'll have to have our seduction plan in place."

"Three days. He has a week's leave before he has to go back." She bit her lower lip. "Mom will be all over him when her first comes back. I mean, they always fuck like bunnies when he comes back from deployment."

"That's where we come in," I said. "We'll make sure that you are bred one way or another! It doesn't matter what order we're bred, just that we all fulfill our desires be our daddies' good girls. And we shall!"

So it was just fine I tied for third. Just fine.

The END of this Tale of the Daddy's Good Girls Club

12