All Comments on 'Daughter's Desires'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Confusing

The transition from fantasy to reality was completely missing. I reread a couple of times but just could figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent... hope there will be more parts

Very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The transition totally sucked...

& was pretty much non-existant. This had the makings of a really good story, but the 2nd half was rough & confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nearly...

The potential for brilliance was wasted, mainly on that transition point. And what became of Jill?

Good story - so nearly more...

Stan

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Perhaps she loved her daddy so much that she decided to keep fucking him even through her ovulating period so she could have his baby and several more after that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!

This made me so horny I had to finger myself!!! I want a huge cock inside me so much! I want to be fucked so bad I desperate for a man to fuck my pussy!!

wannabe149wannabe149almost 13 years ago
Interesting

Well written; I found the transition to be very artistic and innovative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story!!!!

Looking forward to ur nxt stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is it me or am I just confused when daddy actually started taking her ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Transition -and- Transition

Agree with other comments that the transition from daughter's fantasy to reality was absent thus the story-line was confusing. There is a second transition missing -- from virgin who's only ever had her "pussy mound rubbed through [her] jeans" to intercourse with her father.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Confused

Wow....it's like a whole page or chapter was missing. One minute she's fantasizing and then next daddy's screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You kind of have to reread that bit, then you get it. She had just had her orgasm, daddy watching no doubt. Then he's behind her, pulling her hair in one hand and shoving his cock up inside her. Happiness ensues ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish my Daddy would take me while bent over the kitchen table. He has a really nice bulge and I always think of how it must be. Maybe I just need to present myself to him in the kitchen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous