Daughters First Time

Story Info
Daddy and daughter discover their lust for each other.
2.6k words
4.3
51.7k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan is a petite girl. 110 pounds with small b cup breasts and a tight perky butt. She is very fit and loves to work out. She's not like most 18 year old girls in that she's quite naive and innocent. With shoulder length red hair and pale freckled skin she was quite attractive, but she didn't know it. She's a straight A student at her highschool and volunteers on the weekends. A true good girl.

Brett, her father, was a strong blue collar man. working most of his life to provide for his daughter by himself. Megans mother had left shortly after giving birth. They were only 16 and she wasn't ready for a kid. Brett had stepped up and provided a decent life for his daughter even though it meant dropping out of school and working long days to do so.

It was Friday and Brett had a long week at work. He couldn't wait to get home shower and relax. Having been up since 4am and just now getting home at 6pm he knew his loving daughter would have something cooked for dinner. She was so good at taking care of the house and meals Brett never had to worry about that.

When he walked in the door Megan was in the kitchen cooking and dancing wearing her headphones. She swayed back and forth in her private school uniform oblivious to his presence. Brett walked up behind her and gave her a hug,startling her.

She jumped around and playfully slapped his muscular chest. "Don't sneak up on me daddy, you scared me." she giggled. "I'm sorry baby girl, I just wanted you to know I'm home." he kissed her cheek and set his keys on the table. "I'm going to jump in the shower, thank you for making dinner."

"You know I love taking care of you daddy, now go get cleaned up and it will be ready when you're done" she said as she tip toed to kiss his cheek. Brett wasn't extremely tall but being only 4'11 Megan was quite small.

Brett hopped in the shower after a long day at work. For years now it had been his escape. He didn't get out much having a teenage daughter at home so the shower is where he took care of himself. Once he was all washed up he had began stroking his very large cock trying to get some relief.

"Dinner has been done for 20 minutes" Megan thought. "Whats taking daddy so long?" She went to investigate why daddy was still in the shower. She opened the bathroom door slowly trying not to scare her father. That's when she first saw it. 11 inches long and at least 6 inches around. She quickly and quietly closed the door "Is that his penis?" she thought "and what was he doing?" she heard a grown and the shower turn off so she hurried back to the kitchen.

Brett had gotten dressed and made his way to the kitchen where him and Megan ate dinner and cleaned up together. Since it was Friday he grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch to relax. Megan wanted to change out of her school uniform so she headed off to her room.

Before long Brett had fallen asleep on the couch. His beer still half full on the coffee table. Megan couldn't get the thought of what she had seen out of her mind. When she made her way to the living room and saw her dad sleeping on the couch a very new very naughty thought crossed her mind. "I want to see it again" she thought.

Now wearing yoga pants and a tight black t-shirt she slowly made her way to the couch, being careful not to wake her sleeping daddy. She had never noticed how attractive he was until just now. Broad strong shoulders and equally as strong arms and chest. Defined but not overly big.

She sat next to her dad and wondered how she could get to see his massive penis without him waking up. She devised a plan to seduce him to showing her. She cuddled up next to him and soon started falling asleep herself.

When Brett woke up it was nearly midnight. His daughter was sleeping with her head on his lap very near his large member. He scooped her up and started to carry her to her room when she woke up. "What time is it daddy?" she said in a sleep filled voice. Brett had never realized just how sexy his now adult daughter had grown to be.

"It's midnight sweetheart, we fell asleep on the couch. I'm taking you to your room." "Can I sleep in your room tonight daddy?" she mumbled. She hadn't slept with Brett in years and he was a bit surprised at the question. "Of course you can baby" he told her as they headed towards his room.

When they got to his room he put Megan down on the bed and went to change into sweatpants. Normally he slept nude but he couldn't with her in his bed. When he got back he saw Megan's yoga pants on the floor. Surprised he asked her if she was naked.

"No way daddy I have panties on silly" she replied with a giggle. Once Brett was in bed it didn't take long for him to fall back asleep. When he woke up at 6am he felt a strange warmth pressing against him. Megan, his beautiful now 18 year old daughter had moved so close to him her tight perky ass was pressed against his already hard member. Only a couple thin pieces of clothing separated them.

As he tried to stifle his enormous erection he felt her start to stir. "Good morning daddy" she yawned. "Uh good morning baby" he replied nervously, hoping she couldn't feel his hard cock pressed against her ass and back. Megan stretched and as she did she pressed against him even closer.

"Uhm whats that daddy?" she giggled. Embarrassed, Brett wasn't sure how to answer her. "Is that your penis daddy?" "Yes baby, I'm sorry. It just happens sometimes in the morning" he said as he got up and hurried to the bathroom.

"Oh my god, my daughter felt my hard dick against her" he thought just as he heard a knock on the door. "It's ok daddy you don't have to be embarrassed. I've just never seen or felt one before" he heard from the other side of the door. It slowly opened and he tried his best to hide his erection in his sweatpants. It was a losing battle.

Megan came in in just her top and lacy black cheeky panties. She stood in front of him biting her lip. Her small frame and perky tits standing just inches away from his massive member. "Do you think I could see it daddy?" Completely shocked and embarrassed he was speechless and didn't answer.

Megan was slowly creeping towards him. Closing the already small gap between them. There was a lump in Brett's throat the size of a softball. What was happening? What was his daughter doing? She slowly knelt down in front of him taking his silence as a yes.

As she grabbed at the waist of his pants Brett grabbed her hands. "Its ok daddy, I just want to see it. I've never seen one before and I'm curious." Brett had lost all control of his body as he released her hands and she began to remove his pants.

When it was finally freed from behind the sweatpants Megan's eyes grew huge and her mouth fell open. " Oh my god. It's huge daddy, its bigger than my arm." She held her arm next to it excitedly as if to show him she was serious. "Are they all this big?" "N-no sweetheart. They are all different" he managed to say through his state of shock.

Standing there above his petite daughter Brett was frozen. He didn't know what to do and could barely think. When she reached out to touch it he stopped her again. " Baby we shouldn't be doing this" he almost whispered. "It's ok daddy. I just want to know what one feels like" It had been years since anyone but him had touched it.

When her soft small hand grabbed it he alomost came on the spot. She gripped the long thick shaft and pulled the foreskin back revealing his thick head. Megan was in awe. She was touching a huge penis, and it was her fathers. Neither one of them could believe what was happening.

She had never done it before but her instincts told her to stroke it. She felt every vein as she slid her hand up and down her daddy's long thick shaft. "It feels so hard but soft at the same time daddy" she said looking up at him with her pale skin and blue eyes. "Is it hard because of me?" she smiled and wiggled her butt seductively.

Not wanting to lie to his daughter he told the truth. "Yes baby, but i didn't mean it. I just can't help it. I'm sorry" "Don't be sorry daddy, I like it" She said with a smile. without warning she licked the entire shaft like a popsicle. Brett jumped back and tried to pull up his pants but she stopped him. "Daddy you've done such a good job of taking care of me, will you teach me how to take care of you?" "This isn't right Megan. we shouldn't do this. You're my daughter." he protested.

Megan stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him back to the bedroom. "Its ok daddy. No one will know. I just want to learn and who better to teach me?" Brett couldn't find the strength to stop her. As she pushed him onto the bed Megan pulled her barely there shirt off. " Don't you think I'm pretty daddy? Do you like my boobs?" she asked as she grabbed his hand and brought it to her chest. "Yes baby you're beautiful but this is wrong" "It doesn't feel wrong daddy."

She used his hand to grope and caress her perky tits. "Don't I have a nice body?" she asked as she turned around and wiggled her ass for daddy. "Yes. You're very sexy Megan" he replied. "Then it settled." she said as she got back on her knees in front of him.

She started stroking and licking him slowly. Unsure of what she was supposed to do but acting on instinct. "Does this feel good daddy? Am I doing it right?" she asked. "Yes baby. It feels amazing. Try putting it in your mouth." Brett had lost all control and couldn't help himself anymore.

As she slipped the head into her mouth Brett slid his fingers through her fire red hair and began pushing her head up and down. She gagged and choked but kept sucking and licking his long thick shaft, wanting to please her daddy. Her spit covered his cock and balls as she found herself almost to the base.

Brett was on the verge of erupting into his daughters throat. "Oh my god baby you're gonna make daddy cum" he said as he held her head in place. He filled his daughters throat with what seemed like a gallon of cum as she struggled to swallow it all. Some of it running down her chin and chest.

"Wow daddy, that was alot. Did i do a good job?" "Yes baby you did a great job" he told her as he pulled her onto the bed with him. "Now daddy is going to make you feel good" he said as he slid her panties down and threw them on the floor. "What are you going to do" said Megan as her father knelt between her legs.

"I'm going to eat your pussy" he said and started kissing her thighs teasing his way to her tight virgin holes. He licked her asshole first. Gently circling it with his tongue before licking his way through her virgin cunt to the clit. Megan squirmed, she had never felt anything like this before.

"Oh daddy that feels so good" she moaned. Brett barely heard her as he devoured her ass and pussy with his tongue. Megan wiggled and squirmed as she had her first orgasm. Little did she know it would be the first of many today. As Brett continued to eat his daughters virgin holes his 11 inch cock grew hard again.

"Can I suck it again" she asked between moans. Brett grabbed her and put her on his face so they could 69. Megan eagerly took his cock in her mouth as his tongue explored her holes. "Oh yes daddy eat my ass and pussy" she demanded as she swallowed his cock whole. Brett gladly obliged shoving his tongue into his daughters tight ass hole as she moaned on his cock.

"Daddy, I want to feel it inside me" she almost begged as she lifted herself off her fathers face and moved to straddle him. She was sitting on her dads cock, grinding her wet pussy along the long thick shaft. "Mmmmm it feels so good daddy. Do you think it will fit?" With an evil smirk and having lost control of himself, Brett lifted his tiny daughter to place his cock at her virginal entrance. "We will make it fit" he said as he lifted his hips, forcing the head of his cock into his daughters tight wet pussy.

Megan moaned with pain and pleasure as her daddy filled her tight virgin pussy. "Oh daddy it feels so good inside me" she said as his cock reached her hymen. "This part might hurt a bit baby" he said as he pushed passed it. His daughters blood and cum ran down his dick as he pushed deeper and deeper i side her tight hole.

" Ahhhh fuck daddy" she screamed as she slid farther down his thick shaft. Before either of them knew it, his huge cock was all the way inside her. She was sitting on her daddy's lap with his dick buried in her pussy. Megan had never felt like this before. So full and content.

"Yes baby you feel so good on daddy's cock" he said as he pulled back and pushed back in. He started fucking her slowly at first letting her get used to its size inside her. "It's so big daddy idk how it all fits" she moaned as she began riding him back. Another orgasm flooding her body.

She was riding him like she was a pro. And he was pumping his cock back into her like a pornstar. "Yes daddy, fuck me. Fuck your daughters virgin pussy" she screamed as she slammed her pussy down onto him. "Fill me with your huge cock daddy. Make me your little slut" Brett had never heard his daughter talk like this and was nearing another orgasm himself.

" Is that what you want? You want to be daddy's little whore and take is cock in your holes?" "Yes daddy please make me your little whore. My holes are yours daddy use them as you please" she begged. She was disappointed when daddy pulled his cock from her pussy but it faded as he shoved his blood and cum covered dick into her throat.

"Daddys gonna make you his little cum slut baby. Are you ready for another load down your throat?" he asked but he didn't care. He fucked her mouth roughly until his balls tightened. He pushed his cock deep down her throat as she choked and released another huge load into her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all but again it was too much and ran down her body.

"Oh my god daddy, that was amazing. Your dick felt so good inside me I want more." she said with a grin on her face. "You'll get much more baby. But first we need a shower and breakfast."