Brett and Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter shower together.
1.1k words
4
19.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett had already gotten in the shower when Megan gathered herself enough to join him. Her legs still shaking as she climbed into the warm water with him. Brett began washing his daughters body. Paying close attention to her small breasts her tight pussy and especially her still virgin asshole.

He rubbed and teased her holes while the warm water ran down her body. She shook with pleasure as he slipped a finger into her tight back door. "Daddy what're you doing? Nothing has ever been in my ass before."

No longer her loving father and now her sex crazed daddy he shoved a second and third finger into his daughters tight rectum. Megan winced in pain and almost dropped to her knees as another orgasm flooded her body. Brett used the opportunity to remove his fingers and force his cock into her already open mouth.

"Thats it baby get it nice and slippery. You're gonna need all the help you can get getting all 11 inches in your ass" he said as he held her head in place at the base of his huge member. "Daddy i can't take this in my ass. Its way too big" she protested.

Brett grabbed her by her red hair and pulled her to her feet, turning her around in the same motion. "You don't have a choice slut. You're daddy's fucktoy to use as he pleases. Understand slut?" he bent her over and placed the tip of his long girthy cock against her tight anal opening.

"Y-yes daddy. I understand" she said shakily, scared of what was next. Her daddy slowly sliding his cock between the cheeks of her tight bubble butt before pushing his thick head into her virgin tight ass.

"Holy shit daddy its so big. It hurts, please stop you're going to tear me in half" she begged as he pushed deeper inside her tight rectum. "It will only hurt for a second baby. You're going to love daddys huge cock in your tight little ass."

In one final thrust he buried his cock inside his daughters tight ass until his balls rested against her now dripping pussy. The hot water from the shower covering them both. She let out a scream and almost passed out from the mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Fuck daddy I'm so full. It hurts so bad." Brett spanks her ass as he holds his cock all the way inside his barely 18 year old daughters ass. The spanking continues until Megan is moaning with pleasure and starts rocking her hips back and forth on his thick shaft.

"Thats it baby, fuck your ass with daddy's big cock" "Its so big daddy. My ass is so full of your cock. Spank me more daddy. Punish your little girl" she says as she speeds the movement of her hips back and forth on his long thick cock. Brett is fucking her hard and deep and it seems Megan is in a constant state of orgasm as her cum runs down her legs with the water from the shower.

Brett turns the water off and pulls his cock from her ass and forces her to her knees. "Suck your ass juice off daddy's cock slut" he says as he pulls her head forcfully onto his cock. Megan sucks his cock clean like her life depended on it. Choking and gagging on his fat member. Brett pulls his cock from her mouth and points to the bed.

"Get on the bed slut. Face down. Now" he said sternly. All love gone from his voice. Megan could do nothing but obey. she already missed daddy's cock in her ass. She layed on the bed, face down as her daddy ordered.

Brett climbed on the bed behind her spreading her legs and ass cheeks. His tongue went straight for her tight rectum and shoved it right into her slightly gaped hole. "Fuck yes daddy your tongue feels so good in my asshole." Brett continued eating his daughters ass until it was soaked with his saliva and her cum soaked the bed.

He pulled his tongue away and replaced it with the tip of his cock. He wasn't gentle when he thrusted all 11 thick inches into his daughters asshole over and over. Spanking her in between thrusts. "Yes daddy it feels so fucking good when you bury your cock in my ass. Dont stop daddy. Please!"

Her screams and moans grew louder as she neared another orgasm. This one more intense than any before it. She thrust her ass back with every push from her daddys huge cock. Cumming again and again. "Fuck baby take daddy's cock. I'm gonna fill your ass with cum."

"Yes daddy please cum in my ass. I need it so bad. Please please please" she begged. His balls began to tighten and his huge cock pulsed inside of her as he shot his thick load deep in her bowels. "I'm cumming baby. Daddy is cumming in your ass." Brett let out a long groan as his balls emptied into his daughters now stretched out asshole. Filling it to the brim.

Without hesitation Megan turned around and took his cock in her mouth. Licking and sucking the mixture of cum and ass juice off his large still hard cock. "Thats a good little slut" Brett said as he laid back. Spent from the mornings activities. Megan finished cleaning his cock and fell back on the bed, daddys cum leaking from her ass onto the bed.

"Don't get comfortable slut, its poker night. You have to get the house ready for company. Put on your sexiest panties and your school uniform and get the house cleaned. I'm going to take a nap."

Why was he making her wear her uniform when his friends were coming over? What did daddy have planned for Megan on poker night? Megan did as she was told and got dressed to clean the house for daddys friends.

After the house was clean and the poker table set up Megan started making snacks for the men that daddy played poker with. She was almost finished when Brett woke up and came to the kitchen. "Well that simply wont do" he said looking at her outfit. Her skirt was far too long.

He hurried over and rolled it around her waist several times until half her ass was showing. "Daddy everyone will see my ass my skirt is too short now" " Thats the point slut. You're going to be our waitress and entertainment for the night."

What did daddy mean? Megan thought as she heard the first knock on the door.